★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest nasdani

hi all. i often read here too. silent reader too and i'm 26. like sunshinechic i'm a doctor too. i'm very busy but always find time to come here to read vips comments. This is my first time enjoy big bang comeback after 2 year became vips. have fun you'll and glad to meet you all

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest toozdae08

lol, heard the song and I'm loving it.

Need a mv asap.

SOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!!! OUR BOYS SOUND GREAT, GD did great with the track.

Tho honestly I don't hear any rock to it, still electropop but it's good.

Guest juang_bb

what's up VIPs!!! im up and here i am too! not gonna miss the party for sure!!! :D

hello to our VIP UNNIES!!! yay! and our VIP FANBOYS too!!!

EVERYBODY WELCOME!! gahhddd, this is such a glorious day! let's all share the excitement. a little over 1 HOUR TO GO!!! PARTY TIME!!! :w00t:

Guest autumnlunar

May I joined the "oldies" club too, I am 31, and I am also a big fan, I am so exited about this comeback it's the first for me, this is mi first post I was to shy to post before, nice to meet you all! By the way I am a french VIP

Hi, since a lot of mature fans introduced themselves and joined the excitement, I decided to come out also :)

I'm 30 going to 31, I'm from Singapore and am so shy to join the club because i thought i'm the oldest Big Bang's fan, and you guys like only 14 to 18.

Just wanna share my story, I never ever love a boy band before, this is the first time ever i like something called boy band, and i can't believe myself...oh Lord

Back then i only know and love korean drama but not kpop. until one day when i watched youtube, i saw a boy and she's gone songs, and tried to listen to it, after that the rest is history, i become G Dragon's and Big bang fan, he..he.. and i've make my sister to love YG Family as well.

I'm so excited.... Big Bang is back yayyyy

Guest popgirl

Hello VIP unnies <3 Omggggggg. Im so happy we're all united by BB

even though we're from diff countries and dont have the same age range <3

Omggggggggggg. Im going to cry ;______________; Later ;_____________;

hello :) nice to meet..YUP!!! BIG BANG made that possible....to unite ALL VIPS!!!! Mwah!!!!

Guest vstephaniew

HUHUHU!! FORGIVE ME GUYS... I'VE HEARD THE LEAKED SONG... HUHUHU IM GUILTY HUHUHU AND IM FEELING SO BAD...BUT BUT IT'S OK RIGHT? COZ I ALREADY ORDERED THEIR ALBUM THE DAY IT WAS AVAILABLE FOR PRE ORDER... BUT BUT IM STILL FEELING BAD...COZ IM REPEATING IT LIKE 5X ALREADY AND I CANT STOP IT...

ALL I CAN SAY IS THAT...

IT'S SUUUPPPERRRRRRRRRR AWESOME!!!!!!

hello..i've heard the song too..and oh my god!! beautiful! :wub:

such a beautiful night..tonighttt ahhtt tonightttt ahhtttt tonight..

gudnight..tsup..

bigbang fighting!

Guest heartsongs

3 more hoursOops, only 1 more hour (my brain starts to fail me. I'm suppose to go to bed early for work tomorrow but certainly I can't. I have to wait for BB) to go and I feel really really impatient. But I'm still not happy to hear that the new songs got leaked out. Luckily that VIPs don't spread the links. I think I can wait a little bit more. Most of people say that the songs are good so I'm relieved. I don't get my hope too high because I'm afraid that I would be disappointed. Seem like it's not the case. I know that I can trust Big Bang to always surprise me.

So many new VIPs decide to post in here. Welcome you all. I'm the same age with GD and Tae Yang but sometimes I feel so old compare to other VIPs. I have a job so I can't spend much time posting in this thread, only read comments. Today is the day we all have been waiting for the past 2 years so I decide to leave a post. Let's happily spazz and support the boys.

I am so happy to find so many older VIP, I though I was the only ones, I am an IT support engineer in London, and mother of a 4 year old little girl who love taeyang.

Guest nasdani

OMG VIP UNNIES

welcome welcome to the thread. This is too awesome.

People have been coming out to show their support

for BIGBANG!

It just shows the BIGBANG's music transcends to different AGE,GENDER and RACE.

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

THANK YOU

Guest toozdae08

I am so happy to find so many older VIP, I though I was the only ones, I am an IT support engineer in London, and mother of a 4 year old little girl who love taeyang.

that's rather adorable. I'm not that old (20 turning 21 soon ^_^) but it's good to hear that BB has so many fans of all ages.

May I joined the "oldies" club too, I am 31, and I am also a big fan, I am so exited about this comeback it's the first for me, this is mi first post I was to shy to post before, nice to meet you all! By the way I am a french VIP

Awww we're neighbours then I'm a german VIP. ^_^

i think i'm the oldest :P just turned 40 two weeks ago hehehe!!!! well....its just a number :)

Nice to meet you! I will turn 36 in two weeks.:sweatingbullets:

hi... i often read here too but i dont usually post... cause im just happy to read everybody's comments... by the way, im 31 yrs old and a pediatrician by profession... if im not in the hospital, im usually in front my laptop just reading and enjoying everybody's company by reading comments... thank you for relieving my stress....

Nice to meet you sunshinechic. I'm working in the IT Distribution as Administrator for the Retail section.

Hello VIP unnies <3 Omggggggg. Im so happy we're all united by BB

even though we're from diff countries and dont have the same age range <3

Omggggggggggg. Im going to cry ;______________; Later ;_____________;

Yesss! I am really happy too. *hugs*

hi all. i often read here too. silent reader too and i'm 26. like sunshinechic i'm a doctor too. i'm very busy but always find time to come here to read vips comments. This is my first time enjoy big bang comeback after 2 year became vips. have fun you'll and glad to meet you all

Nice to meet you! :)

Hi, since a lot of mature fans introduced themselves and joined the excitement, I decided to come out also :)

I'm 30 going to 31, I'm from Singapore and am so shy to join the club because i thought i'm the oldest Big Bang's fan, and you guys like only 14 to 18.

Just wanna share my story, I never ever love a boy band before, this is the first time ever i like something called boy band, and i can't believe myself...oh Lord

Back then i only know and love korean drama but not kpop. until one day when i watched youtube, i saw a boy and she's gone songs, and tried to listen to it, after that the rest is history, i become G Dragon's and Big bang fan, he..he.. and i've make my sister to love YG Family as well.

I'm so excited.... Big Bang is back yayyyy

This looks like an historical unnie gathering. Nice to meet you. :lol:

Guest li_nikoru

I'm 23 turning 24 this July :D

Been in love with BigBang's music since 2008 :D

#bigbangisback is already trending in twitter!!

And it's not even 12 am !!

Seeing all these VIPs introducing themselves is the sweetest thing. Knowing that Big Bang has such diverse fans in terms of professions, ages etc is particularly endearing. I'm a considerably frequent soompi user but I've never "introduced" myself.

Hi, my name is Stephanie and I'm a senior high school student from Sydney, Australia. I was forced to listen to songs from other groups like TVXQ by my school friends but I didn't get "into" kpop until I came across Big Bang a couple of years ago. I only recently realised that i've been following Big Bang for over 3 years. I'm a typically fickle person and I don't recall being committed to another artist/group/musician like this before. I even followed them while they were on their hiatus. Big Bang has been the cause for many "firsts" in my life. I never thought I would be bothered to defend anyone online but i do. I never thought I would be bothered to check for updates everyday, but i do and I seriously can't help it. I open my web browser and my one of my homepages is bigbangupdates. I feel like I go through the motions with Big bang. When they're hit with negative news (GD's plagiarism etc) I feel angry and upset as if it was me. All in all, big bang is such a big part of my life and I am not embarrassed to admit it.

There's this natural appeal to the boys, besides how hot they are, and I don't know how to describe it... They have down to earth characters that their interviews reflect; they have achieved so much at such a young age and are so inspirational to me; they seem so sure about what they love--music--and persistently strive towards being the best that they can me; they're fashionable and I don't mean on a superficial level but they just possess this confidence and seem to always know what is best; they're t.h.e.b.e.s.t.

Anyway. The downside to this is they're completely distracting. I'm supposed to be writing my essay on romanticism right now but here I am.

NOT LONG TO GO, GUYS. SO EXCITED!

Archived