★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest Haruharu94

Hey you guys!^^

I was just wondering if we get another set of concept photos tonight.

...Or were the ones posted yesterday the last set?

I forget. :unsure:

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^

i think today's set of photos are the last set.

can't wait to see them! the pictures just get better each day ^__________^ and, i can't wait to hear the full version of "Tonight". taeyang's version sounded a bit different and i can't guess how the whole song'll sound like with all of it together. i'm guessing that Daesung will the one to release the teaser next ^^ ah, 3 more days... i can't believe it!!

Of course GD fashion is always interesting :sweatingbullets: . Mmm Loving Taeyang, Dae and Seungris outfits they all look really hot. TOPs outfit would have been better without that ...that....thing on his shoulders :wacko:

This is a very interesting theme they got going on. TOP has a camouflage jackets, Taeyang a NASA? space jacket  and GD is wearing all kinds of service badges ??? hmmm even though I'm confused I LOVE IT :wub: 

Guest Banana Peel

Their clothes are getting better by each day :D thank goodness, but seriously? TOP!? Why did they not dress him up in a hot jacket? All he has on is a stack of hay on his shoulders :/ I have to say, even as a tabi bias, daesung and others look better in each photos so far. SIGHH I just hope stylists don't dress up top like this on stage!

ANYWAYS, I'm sad that these are the last batch of photos we're going to get. That means we only have to survive on 12 second teaser now, lol.

Been enjoying the superfragilisticexpialidocious eye candies!

YB: I lover you but why do you insist on hiding your face and posing with blank facial expressions? It breaks me to write this but if you are in dire need of a girl, you need to gradually step out of your comfort zone and show another side of you (like when you were all hyper and giddy). I admire you staying true to yourself but...sigh..I guess your eye smiles and voice covers your butt, I'll always have a soft spot for you. ;)

SR: I'm so proud of the man you're becoming mentally and physically. You will always be the maknae and it's nice to see the manlier features in you although your cute boyish looks will always linger.

TOP: Ohhh Ahjussi Tabi. :P You could never succumb us. I loved that he kept his white colored hair. The short buzzed cut makes him look younger (like in IAMSAM) but that is until he wears a hat then he goes back to looking oh-so-manly. I'm not going to attempt to question your fashion sense but instead flow like the wild wind with you.

DS: I knew you were always the secret weapon in BB. With that voice of yours, flawless abs (sorry but better than YB's if I may insist), and now with your haircut that frames your face so perfectly. Your bangs still hide your mysteriousness but the short length lets us have a glance at a different angle that is making all of us drool.

GD: What can I say about the man that has made me laugh/smile/smirk/grin in the most ridiculous ways but IDGAF whatsoever? I thank you for being just you. BRB while I'm being hypnotized. =)

SUPER-UBER-EXCITED-OUT-OF-MY-MIND-CAN'T-SIT-STILL-TAPPING-NAIL-BITING-HEART-BEATING-100-MPH-ON-THE-VERGE-OF-TEARS.

*I don't know how I'm going to keep up with this thread when it gets a BIG BANG ATTACK. :D

Guest kresten

oh my gosh guys the last set of photos look sooooo FIERCE! it's like they are fashion models, they all look so coooool and HIP! Only big bang can deliver such simple photos, and still look like they're PARISIAN RUNWAY MODELS! especially my man GeeDee.

This concept made me realize that:

DAESUNG = BIGGEST REVELATION! Who knew he could look smoldering HOOOTTT!

TOP = Kind of a letdown, but still love him!

SEUNGRI = MOST IMPROVED POSES! he's taking tips from our leader

TAEYANG = MOST LOYAL TO HIS ROOTS. he still sticked to his true roots, which i appreciate.

G-DRAGON = MOST PHOTOGENIC, FIERCEST, MOST CHARISMATIC, BEST MODEL!!! He's in command of the camera and the clothes. this is his element. the best, no doubt.

Guest TheExConvict

ugh!!

what did they do to TOP's sexy hair!!! :crazy:

i honestly thought he would look much better since it's their comeback, but i was disappointed...

he looked more handsome during GD&TOP promotion!!

c'mon, i wish they didn't cut it like that!

now he kinda looks like the guy from this monkey show thingy...don't know his name, but he's always compared to TOP on macros and stuff...anyways....

yeah, i miss this kind of TOP:

TOP-elle-magazine.jpg

Guest oh`retro

Taeyang somewhat looks like Se7en with Daes haircut.

Omg, that's what I thought too! When I scrolled through quickly, I was like "wait, why is Se7en in these concept pictures?" LOL.

Here's what I think about the concept pictures:

GD - He just somehow always looks good no matter what his hair is or what he wears. I guess he's just lucky like that. Not really a fan of the blonde, but the cut is good and he still manages to look sexy so I approve.

Taeyang - He always looks good, probably because he knows what hairstyle works for him and sticks with it. I don't really care if he never changes it because we've already got GD over there, trying every single hairstyle under the sun so it's okay if Taeyang plays it safe. :]

Seungri - Not too drastic of a style change so he's looking good. Loving how he's looking more manlier and sexier.

Daesung - Mothereffing FLAWLESS in every picture so far. Definitely the best transformation. The haircut, the color, the clothes, he's working it. Love it.

Top - Okay, I love Top to death, but I don't know WTF happened to him. The haircut is not flattering (the bangs are too short) and the color is weird. And did the stylist even look at his clothes before putting it on him?

I feel like the pictures would look a lot better if they weren't against blank white backgrounds. I think that's why some people are disappointed because the white backgrounds make the pictures look cheap and less fancy, like I can make that on photoshop myself.

Anyways, looking forward to the new audio teaser. So far, I like Seungri's the best.

lol I'm warning you. if you guys keep it up TOPs going to shock us all and perform India Arie i am not my hair at Big Show :lol:

Look I'm not exactly in love with this new cut either but I was over it after that first day. Its still the official pimp TOP his hair WILL grow back and will not stay white forever. So cheer up. :wub: *hugs*

Guest stardaisy212

^

Translations

Big Bang’s Daesung will be revealing his new solo track at the group’s comeback concert!

On February 21st, representatives of YG Entertainment spoke with Star News and revealed, “Daesung will be revealing his solo track for the very first time at the ‘Big Show‘ concert scheduled later this month. He’s been working on his solo album consistently for quite some time now, and this particular song will be included in the album as well.”

They continued, “We haven’t finalized details about the album’s release yet, but fans can look forward to the release of his solo album sometime after Big Bang’s promotions end.”

Their “Big Show” concert will be held from February 25th through the 27th, following Big Bang’s album release on the 24th.

Source: Star News via Daum / Allkpop

Guest stardaisy212

lol yg did this trick last yr at the big show too. http://sookyeong.wordpress.com/2010/01/21/top-to-reveal-solo-song-during-big-bangs-concert/

but is he going to promote it cuz i know that hes probably going to be busy with Whats Up? yg did this before with look at me gwisoon and cotton candy. hopefully he will give him some light like he did with seungri

Archived