★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

OMG! I can't wait for their comback! And them saying that they're breaking away from Electropop is making me even more excited for their comeback!

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bluishme

wow!! i guess leader knows our worries..

i am greatly excited to see them perform!!!

wohoo... KPOP will experience BIG BANG

once more..

so VIPs..be ready.. it will be better that once

YG announces their comeback.. we will have a

plan/projects about BigBang.. like streaming for international vips,

buying albums, food.. haha..

wohoo.. i can't wait to hear their songs..

BIGBANG Fighting!!

Guest peppermintsugar

Beautiful/wonderful/perfect boys, I'm so excited about this news of the comeback! I hope to be able to afford a physical copy of the new album when it drops :3

Guest ooxstacee

I am so freaking thrilled about the Korean album. :)

We don't really know when it's going to drop, even though GD said HOPEFULLY NOVEMBER!

But I'm even more excited about it.

As long as they can attend the end of the year shows [i don't care if they qualify for awards or not, although that'd be really nice], I'll be happy. Because that's the BEST FREAKING TIME OF THE YEAR! :) That & Chuseok, but they haven't done anything so no Chuseok specials for them this year. Boohoo. Maybe next year. Hopefully? LOL.

And no half way promotions and going to Japan during Korea promotion times! PLEASE!

*Dies. I can't get over it, but now I have to say I'm pretty dang happy. My hopes aren't up for November but it's nice to know approximately how much longer we have to wait.

And their Chuseok message is so freaking cute!!

I'm in love with GD's hair lately.

Daesung dear, you're getting too buff. :( Me no likey.

YB's concert's coming!! Wah, so fast!

TOP & Ri. I don't know. T__T!

I never seem to know what to say about them.

BUT FOR THOSE WHO ARE WONDERING, I HAVE NOT LEFT THE BIG BANG FANDOM!!

STILL HERE! STANDING STRONG! MWAHAHA.

Although, I have started liking other groups too ... But Big Bang will always ALWAYS be on top of my list.

I am SUPER GLAD when reading

that interview on ANAN mag,Kwon Leadah

send a gush of anxiety inside me.

"Lately, "Electropop" is very popular in Korea and I think that we have to break away from this. We want to make a different type of music that will make people reminisce about the past and feel warm."

This definitely what a true artistes and

musicians mindset should be at.

Not to follow the trend blindly but

instead putting your own style & touch

to it for the people,creating real dream to us

music-lovers.

I don't mind if they want to

release a month later,because

what matters is the quality

of the music and not just

to find songs to fill

up the album/minialbum.(just like

what CL leadah said during 2ne1 interview) ^_^

Guest toozdae08

@ ooxstacee

Happy to have you back.

The more I hear about this Korean comeback the more excited I'm getting. Hints are being dropped everywhere that the boys men are bringing something different. Only BB can dare to be different in kpop, they brought electropop into kpop and they'll be the ones bringing new sound. And BB has matured so much in the 2 years since Remember, they've experienced a lot. Since this is their comeback, the boys are going to put their hearts and souls into this. I can't wait.

we've got some good news..

thanks to gd for saying that

one...but hopefully they will surely

be back in nov. last time taeyang

said it was on oct. now it was

nov. hahaha...if it will be pushed again

i think it will be good if they comeback

on january..why?..so they will be the one

who will open the year 2011..plus it might

be a big chance to have some wonderbang

moment..since wg will be back in jan. i guess..

(sorry if i have to inlcude wonderbang and wg here..)

i can imagine bigbang breaking that electropop

genre in korean.. "reminisce about the past" oh my

i love how this means..i am now super duper excited

for their comeback..its time that we VIP's will

have the time/moment to see our boys...it has been a long

time...really looking forward to this..

and as for daesung...oh my..im so happy for him..

looks like what's up will be successful..he put

a lot of effort into that one...

Guest juang_bb

i dont know why, it's been hours since i've read what GD have to say about the direction of their new Korean Album, but im still... how do i describe it?!? still super happy, like im in cloud 9 or something. and for some reason, when I read it, i've finally felt that i am 100% willing to wait and let them take their time in finishing up the album. before, i'd say i would prefer them to take their time but then again, i want them to comeback ASAP. but now, i just felt that the boys seem to have their own expectation and goal in mind with this album and how it should turn out that i just think giving them the time to do what they got to do to achieve it is the most important thing right now. coz then, in the end, all the wait will be worth it. :D

Guest SeungriIsMine

Well, I guess we shouldn't expect on 10.10.10 anymore but I'm not giving up on it :P

The way GD said they needed to stay away from electropop definitely gave me hope tears.gif

Leader knows what's right and I'm glad papa Teddy isn't the producer but GD biggrin.gif

keep voting! We're 30,000 votes behind from TVXQ and SUJU :|

Vote for BB <33  

Guest Michala01

Well, I guess we shouldn't expect on 10.10.10 anymore but I'm not giving up on it :P

The way GD said they needed to stay away from electropop definitely gave me hope tears.gif

Leader knows what's right and I'm glad papa Teddy isn't the producer but GD biggrin.gif

keep voting! We're 30,000 votes behind from TVXQ and SUJU :|

Vote for BB <33  

I glad Teddy isn't producing as well. Even though GD is the producer I think the creative process will involve all the members. I feel that GD would be much more open to their thoughts and opinions than Teddy since well they are so close. Plus I haven't really liked Teddy's stuff as much lately. 

I found this and thought it was hilarious. I haven't seen it before but I'm sure some of you would have 

tumblrl81ij28ite1qcu39j.png

lol they make pretty ladies don't you think laugh.gif

Guest SeungriIsMine

I glad Teddy isn't producing as well. Even though GD is the producer I think the creative process will involve all the members. I feel that GD would be much more open to their thoughts and opinions than Teddy since well they are so close. Plus I haven't really liked Teddy's stuff as much lately. 

I found this and thought it was hilarious. I haven't seen it before but I'm sure some of you would have 

lol they make pretty ladies don't you think laugh.gif

Exactly! w00t.gif I mean, they'd all probably talk about what they want and how they want it. It's just that GD is the one in charge.

And for Teddy, he's been pretty much uninspired lately. Haha

Guest juang_bb

lol they make pretty ladies don't you think  laugh.gif

i haven't seen that either. they didn't change TOP into a girl though... anyway, the rest looks pretty! their legs :lol:

Guest shinhdeplol

Alla: No i think those photos haven't been posted ^^

Gifs

12851965432010092308024.th.gif12851965432010092308024.th.gif12851965432010092308024.th.gif

C: ㅈㄴㄱㄷ @ DCInside

12851617322010092222222.th.jpg12851630802010092222450.th.jpg12851637862010092222563.th.jpg12851654382010092223240.th.jpg

12851675512010092223593.th.jpg12851682212010092300104.th.jpg12851616892010092222214.th.jpg12851690512010092300242.th.jpg

C: 퇴비 @ DCinside

More scans from A-STAR magazine

8b39f44d6d4e664fb3de05a.th.jpg0a0d96aba6c83af7cb130ca.th.jpge864c9605433dc260c33faa.th.jpg601778b720f599358bd4b2b.th.jpg

C: DCGD // 权家的 @ baidu

Guest missARROGANT

posted?

ah already posted i think

No..not yet. I was thinking to post that too

and you beat me hehe

I saw the article and it says "HARU" will air on 24th midnight

can't wait for that

25th and 26th we will see the boys in Taeyang concert also

this wkend <3

Guest toozdae08

^

OMG. I'm soo excited.

Between the show and YB's concert, my weekend will be taken up by BB. And I have an exam to study for too <_<.

YB's manager twitted a pic of the concert stage and wow, so elaborate. I'm excited. Didn't think it would be so elaborate since YB is so low key but I'm so excited now. And BB on my tv in a day or two. If this is how I get with only a little bit of BB, I'm not sure if I can handle the comeback. I'm going to fail school this year, dame it.

Archived