★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest boemnuuna

Did anyone here's know about Korean Pop Night Concert 2010 in Singapore later at Oct 23th??? Big Bang will perform there ^^

please if anyone here knows, i need help for buying the tickets.. cos i'm not living in Singapore T.T

help me :D please PM me.. thank u ^^

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest toozdae08

While I don't care how YG handles BB's promotions as long as there is great music and great mv, they will have a large problem on their hands with kvips (and a lot of ivips too) if the boys dont get as epic of a comeback as 2NE1. 2NE1 has been gone from Korea for a year, BB has been gone for 2 years -twice as long and ppl are expecting twice the epicness. KVIPs have been really patient (until recently) but I can see some problems if BB doesn't get an epic comeback considering that they also wont be up for any awards due to the late comeback.

On a side note

1283400143.gif

YB baby, why are you sitting in a love seat with the pretty host looking all couple like? You know this hurts my heart right. There was plenty of seats on that couch and Dae was looking kind of lonely, sit next to him.

Guest missARROGANT

^ May be you made sense haha

In bestiz fans were talking about

how GD's solo promotions like bus adv, threater and poster ads were done by his fans, not YG.

Don't know the details thought. Anyway

Happy Music [00904] BIGBANG

cr: ki28ri@yt

BB performed beautiful handover

my dae looks good<3

gd stop wearing that scraf <_<

my dae looks good<3

gd stop wearing that scraf <_<

Sorry to cut ur post.. This is maybe the interview part~

Part 2

Ri talking about how Tabi and Jiyong been practicing

and studying hard with their Japanese~

but Tabi cracks me up big time with his sudden burst

wishing "MERRY CHRISTMAS!" lol~

Guest propera898

sorry for cutting yours post

TOP looks so gorgoues , manly and hot like a prince!!!! love his features!!!!!woah he makes my heart spzzzzzzzzzz awwww he is so dorky doing the flower pose and getting scared !!!!!!! and he got shy when she was wearing only a bra!!!! :P

how cute adorkable!!!!!!!!!!!

he is indeed one of the hotts-beautys of asia!!!!

Guest hayakatsu

G-Dragon wore a dress for Music Japan show

http://img641.imageshack.us/img641/5741/givenchydoveprintjersey.jpg

http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/5741/givenchydoveprintjersey.jpg

Givenchy Dove Print Jersey Dress F/W 2010

Low round neckline, banded hem. No closure. Pull on style.

Price : USD245.99

thanks to DCGD

fashion source : LUISAVIAROMA

shared by bigbanghaven.blogspot.com

HEY!! minzy wore this dress too! i spotted it in their new MV teaser. lol. awww~ ji sharing clothes with 2ne1 maknae? how sweet!

anyone else noticed this? keke^^ oh ji! how i wish i had your model slim feminine figure. danggg~

[EDIT] ok just finished watching GD's Punk High BTS for W and i just wanna ask a kind hearted soul out there..... can you make me a happy VIP by sharing some squeal worthy, wet your pants, dream quality screencaps of that, pls? OMG. i would be so grateful!

Guest blackjackVip

WOW thanks guys for the photoshoot video of GD and TOP!

One thing i noticed, Top gives off this mature,sexy,sophisticated vibe...

while GD looks HOT,cute,laid-back and sexy too!!!

ahhh....THEY'RE AWESOME! lol

:D

Big Bang and YG news left and right! I'm so happy seeing my twitter timeline spammed with YG news. Actually, reading the plans for 2NE1 comeback only makes me anticipate the BB comeback more. I hope YG really gives as much attention to them as 2NE1. I want an even grander promotion scheme. YG, I hope you got deep pockets to cover two of your major groups coming back with all the huge hype surrounding them. And most importantly, please back it up with great music. I won't be complaining about your promotions as long as you deliver great quality music and MVs to me.

I hope KVIPs won't be too broke supporting everything YG related. I mean, seriously, Taeyang, Se7en, 2NE1, Big Bang, Jinusean releasing stuff in 1 year would bleed my pockets dry. So I'm kinda glad I'm not in Korea because my access for YG stuff is limited with pre-orders and itunes.

Fangirl time! TOP is definitely oozing charisma and bamf in that ELLE photoshoot. But my favorite part would be his aegyo in the bath tub. He's such a man-child. LOL. And so far, TOP's the only idol out there who's stare alone can melt me in a puddle. No need for him to even move. He just needs to be there. Oh wait, he doesn't even need to do that. His pictures alone are too hot to handle. Watched Se7en's SH with BB parts and I lol'd at him. TOP is just charismatic like that. He can steal the show without trying. I love Se7en too - my first YG man. They're both just BAMF. And lol @ insoles. Does TOP really wear them? When he guests for SH, I'm sure he'll get heat for that. LOL. The BB boys revealed stuff about him. When BB comes back, I'm sure they'll all be invited. I hope they all get front seats!

GD is such a contradiction. He's this crazy perfectionist leader who loves music and composing. At the same time, he's this loveable kid I just wanna squish and bring home to take care of. GD's smile is always his winning trait for me. Its a mix of cute and hot and charismatic. And he's the only idol group member I can forgive for anything weird (well minus his goldilocks curl) coz he just rocks it like there's no tomorrow.

YB and Dae are looking even more bamf lately. I keep on staring at Dae's arms. So toned! Definitely working out and its showing. And he does seem like he's being serious in these interviews. I guess the drama's really taking a toll on him. I know his drama will do well. My BB boys rarely disappoint me. YB, on the other hand, is just really crazy funny these days. I think he switched personalities with Dae this time. LOL. And I hope that doesn't change after the shirt incident. Its just a shirt. And netizens are making a mountain out of a molehill. But YG people are sorta rebellious in that way. LOL. 1TYM wore a lot of stuff like that and they cussed a lot even on live tv. They got bleeped out so much it was funny. Ri, being their Japanese representative, is totally enjoying the limelight. I think Ri being the maknae loves his hyungs a lot. He's really attached to his group members these days. IDK, I think he really missed their group activities even more than the hyungs because he hasn't been onstage for a while.

I like how BB is relaxed in Japan. I think the challenge there to make themselves known bonds the boys. And their comeback is coming. They just really strike me as getting really close lately. Body language and all. The way the lean into each other and relax in that sofa just gives me the vibe that they like each other now more than say a couple of months before. Not that they don't love each other as brothers but I feel like they have so much respect for each other now after they've been away from each other. I am stoked at Vanness' tweet with TOP because I feel like there's something big brewing with BB comeback.

Guest toozdae08

^

Agree with everything you said.

I can barely talk about TOP cause he leaves me incoherent 99% percent of the time. How can one man be so hot, like seriously?

And Dae has become the quiet shy one on japanese TV while YB has lost his mind lately. And there has only really been 2 GD looks that I've hated, the Goldilocks curls and the flower petal jean jacket - he must have lost his mind when he wore that. Otherwise I think he's looked amazing in everything else he's worn which says a lot cause he switches it up a lot.

And I do think all the members have become closer. The bond looks super tight now, the only one that seems a little far away is Dae. Even YB has asked him to open up some more in one of their recent interviews. Hope he's bandmates stick close to him. But everyone seems so close, esp Seungri and his hyungs. They have all been talking about how important BB is to them. I think since 2009 was such a hard personal year for them that they have bonded even closer. They went through so much and realized they only had each other to turn to.

Guest Michala01

Punk High_G-Dragon

cr:greenisnewnew

BTS from W-photoshot

Seriously, how can he be so hot and then so adorable within the span of seconds? It defies logic. His smile KILLS me. It is one of the most beautiful, enchanting smiles I have ever had the pleasure of seeing. He totally rocked the punk look in this photoshoot. He could be a model for real with the way he was striking those poses. It comes so naturally to him. Just love him to pieces wub.gifwub.gifwub.gif

has anyone read about 2ne1's album advertisement plans? gosh YG is soooo sick. i love him. :D before you bash me saying that this is not big bang related at all, actually what i most want to say is that, if YG can be sooooo crazy about their advertisement plans, then what about BIG BANG'S COMEBACK! god, i can't imagine. i go crazy just thinking about it. i love the suspense!!!!! october/nov, please come soon!!!

sorry for my crazy spasming, but i can't help it. xP

/and sobs, i've been waiting crazily for my big show DVD, IT HASN'T ARRIVED YET!!! )): you have no idea how frequent i go down to check my mailbox in just a day. i'm going mad mad mad mad mad.

When I read about YG's plans for the girls I felt the same way. I am anticipating the comeback more than ever now. I really am going to go insane by the time it eventually comes about lol 

^ May be you made sense haha

In bestiz fans were talking about

how GD's solo promotions like bus adv, threater and poster ads were done by his fans, not YG.

Don't know the details thought. Anyway

my dae looks good<3

gd stop wearing that scraf  <_<

Really loved this performance! They are getting more comfortable with it and just seem more relaxed in general now that they have been in Japan for a little while promoting this song. Daesung is really looking amazing these days. wub.gif

GD is the only person who can wear even those hideous pants and make it seem somewhat OK. Still looks gorgeous. I can't even be bothered commenting on the scarf. I think we just need to get used to its home around his neck lol. I just hope he is washing it tongue.gif

I don't come into this thread for 12 hours and it moves 2 pages lol. It's going to be bananas in here when they comeback. 

[]TOP and Lee Misook - ELLE photoshootHOTTTTTTT *faint*

How can he be soooo freaking adorable yet so glamorous at the same time. It was hilarious when he jumped out of the tub then did a cute face lol.

When I was in Atlanta, GA, I saw a big poster of TOP alone of into the fire in front of a korean super market,

I was elated, and wanted BADLY to rip the poster off, but I didn't

however, one of my mentor knows my love for him and surprise me with a poster of him :D

Guest shinhdeplol

ATTENTION to VIPs regarding Korean Pop Night Concert 2010

Taken directly from HMV Singapore facebook:

Dear Fans,

Thank you for your patience and we apologize for the circumstances last night.

<span>Announcement on the Purchase of Tickets at HMV 313@Somerset</span>

All purchase of tickets will be strictly based on the sequence of the queue tag numbers that were distributed last night (and not based on a random system).

One Fan / One queue tag / One transaction* / Maximum of 10 tickets (*a single payment).

Fans without a queue tag will not be allowed to join the queue or purchase any tickets.

Hourly updates on the availability of the tickets for the Standing Pit, Cat1 and Cat 2 will be posted on Facebook.

Tickets while stocks last.

<span>4th September 2010 (Saturday)</span>

<span>Queue Tag No.</span> <span>Time Slot</span>

1 to 600 10 AM to 2 PM

601 to 900 2 PM to 8 PM

901 to 1500 8 PM to 11.30 PM

<span>5th September 2010 (Sunday)</span>

<span>(The specific time slots will be announced at the end of Saturday, 4th September 2010)</span>

1501 to 2500 10 AM to 10 PM

Fans who will arrive before or after your allocated time slot (as stated above) will not be allowed to join the queue or purchase any tickets.

Once again, we thank you for your co-operation.

C: xiao de @ ibigbang

The mic is so clear

& we can all hear

how well their live performances

gets each day.

Kwon Leadah is definitely

having the pink scarf disease..

TOP & LMS ETV

TOP was all sophisticated

& intense in the

bathroom when he stood up

at rather a fast speed all of a sudden :lol:

Nontheless,he really

awed me with his photoshoots

skills these days.

Punk High_G-Dragon(aka W PHOTOSHOOT)

Kwon Leadah is a cool

yet a cutie pie punk.

I think because of his

lean body,his style & hairstyle

which suits the concept of a punk.

He always have been very good

at photoshoots even though

he is not a full-time model. :wub:

I love how the guys always

get those photoshoots

that have a certain concept which

is not being done/rarely done by idols before

and did it so well.

Though I still consider them as artistes..

Guest Michala01

(reposting here too) Gifs from the W BTS video:

83970557.gif

26938947.gif

52925265.gif

57076556.gif

43630952.gif

51016654.gif

39607409.gif

52646873.gif

61813569.gif

92972263.gif

99055540.gif

JKFJHGFJKUIRHNVDLFJNK!!!

HOW IS HE SO PERFECT? HE IS LIKE THE PERFECT MIX OF SEXY AND CUTE! HIS SMILE wub.gif IM GONNA GO DIE NOW

Guest SeungriIsMine

Guys, remember when Teyang said wait for Big Bang on October? 2ne1's gonna have their comeback soon on 9/9 called "2NE1 Day".

So Hoping that 10/10/10 will be b=Big Bang Day :(

Still waiting for my Big Show DVD too. Haha

Archived