★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest hermibc

Thank you shinhdeplol. I guess you're Daesung bias, and I feel thankful for this. A full Big Bang day. Can't even say how I miss them

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest toozdae08

Hey does anyone know if YB and GD graduated from the same school cause their graduation pics are the same and I think I remember hearing something about that?

Guest teshagoesblind

^ YEAH! I didn't notice they were the same. I don't know, though whether they graduated from the same school. but that's be REALLY cool. GDYB love :D

I needed to ask, although not really BB related. but I wanna get the Electric Love Tour dvd from Yesasia. but, I'm on Region 3 and it states Region 2 on it. what does that mean for me? like, does it mean it won't work at all? ):

Guest GDZY.cookielove

Big Bang's grad photos are all um... but who cares right? as long as they still perform and produce hot albums ^^

Guest DAMDOM

hi

this the my first post here

I'm new fan,,but I love them so much

amm does any one have vid for "bigbang-top of the world dance"?? :unsure:

cuz I want to learn it :)

Guest propera898

We're trending #BeautifulHangover on the 25th to work towards getting more than 1Million views upon the MV release.Pls RT. :)

as you may now by now Taeyang has joined ehose who have reached 1 million views in less than 5 days being by far the one who has reach that goal faster than anyon ,,in less than 2 DAYS!!!!!! CONGRATS FOR THAT!! :D well now it seems people its getting ready to make BIGBANG reach that goal in less than 1 day!!! MAD PROJECT !! but we can do it !!!! lets trend and support bigbang by watching the MV !!!:D

Guest teenace

GD and Taeyang did go to the same high school together. I think they also went to the same middle school but I'm not that sure on that. There are pictures of their class field trips somewhere in this forum or the last forum.

They also knew TOP in high school but he didn't go to the same school.

Guest Mehndi

http://img827.imageshack.us/i/2010082215025810011o.jpg/

G-Dragon, full of charisma at a young age ‘Big Bang’s graduation photos’ (August 22, 2010)

Big Bang’s graduation photos are the talk of the town.

On the 22nd, Big Bang members’ G-Dragon (Kwon Ji Yong), TOP (Choi Seung Hyun), Taeyang (Dong Young Bae), Daesung (Kang Dae Sung), and Seungri (Lee Seung Hyun) graduation photos were posted online, drawing in the attention of netizens.

If in these graduation photos of Big Bang, who made themselves known as an idol group with unreal skills, there are images of those who showed off charisma since they were younger, there are also those who, unlike now, looked innocent and child-like.

In particular, leader G-Dragon seemed to have possessed an overwhelming charisma, and though TOP’s chubby face grabs your attention first, his sharp features boast of ‘superior genes.’

Netizens were glad to see Big Bang’s graduation photos, saying, “I fell for Jiyong’s facial expression. So cute,” “Big Bang never let’s us down,” “G-Dragon’s force was like none other since back then.”

Source: daum

Translation: seungie

=====================================================================================

Guest propera898

T.O.P, “Lee Mi Sook, older but sexy and charming” [NEWS]

TOP “Lee Mi Sook, older but is sexy and charming” hot older-younger couple (August 17, 2010)

Actress Lee Mi Sook and boy band Big Bang’s TOP have met.

Fashion magazine Elle released a hot photo shoot that was done by Lee Mi Sook, with her feminine and sexy charisma, and TOP, who hides his manly charm under a trendy mask.

This photo shoot, with its concept of relationship, focused on depicting the passion between two people in love rather than the older-younger couple with 30-years between them.

Lovely acress Lee Mi Sook, who doesn’t look her age of 50, and idol and actor TOP, who looks too mature to be in his twenties, acted the part of a couple in love so naturally and completed a hot photo shoot.

For Lee Mi Sook, who boasts of a fit body, a fitted jersey mini-dress was prepared to show off her body silhouette, and added a modern charm with chic black high-waisted pants.

In particular, the two actors were able to pull off a fur jacket couple-look that is difficult to take on with just a decent physique and charisma, and showed off their respective chic charms.

In an interview with Elle, TOP did not hold back his compliments, saying, “I felt an overpowering sexy charisma the entire time I was with Lee Mi Sook.” Lee Mi Sook also shared her thoughts on the photo shoot saying, “Watching all the work that TOP has done, I saw a face that wasn’t simply young but had a story in it. So today I’m sure he came across as the man of a certain woman.”

In order to portray an older woman who is deeply in love with a younger man, Lee Mi Sook took on heavy exposure that she hadn’t even done in movies, and TOP who had been having a difficult time with the flu, behaved like a pro, even worrying that he would spread his sickness to Lee Mi Sook.

Having produced scenes of the best older-younger couple that anyone would envy and that look like cuts from a movie, Lee Mi Sook and TOP’s photo shoot will be released in September through Elle magazine and fashionists’ Elle online (www.atzine.com).

MY BABY SICK? OMO i didnt know T.T? i dont know why but TOP seems really delicate LOL,,, Glad he is fine now!! :D

^ aw, I hope he's better and well rested. poor Tabi.

So allkpop FINALLY got around to posting up the G-dragon photoshoot for Sept's issue of W Mag.

G-Dragon for W Korea

One of the prominent trendsetters of Kpop, Big Bang’s G-Dragon, experimented with a totally different style through the September issue of W Korea.

The theme for this photoshoot was ’stylist special’. G-Dragon was personally selected by stylist Ji Eun to be the model who would be able to assimilate the style of street punk.

As G-Dragon started striking various poses, he captured the attentions of those on the set with his acting skills and multifaceted talents.

cr: allkpop

I so got tired of waiting for them to put it up, that I personally sent in a "tip" (I never do this) to let them know about GD's spread because its just so awesome that it ought to be shared. And gawked at. And appreciated.

It's a shame that when they finally posted the spread, it came with such a lame "article." :vicx:

Guest evilgary

Top is really professional to continue on as though the flu did not bother him

he does indeed look mature for his age alot

[NEWS] Seungri got angry with his seniors in the 1st episode of 'Enjoy Today'?

VIenjoy+today.jpg

In the new TV programme of MBC which is broad casted every Sunday night, ‘Enjoy Today’, Seungri is given a chance to be one of the regular MCs of the variety show but he got angry when having the first meeting with the veteran entertainers, Hyeong-jun Shin, Jung Joon Ho, etc.

In the first episode of ‘Enjoy Today’, the group of MCs met in an embarrassing atmosphere. The first arrive was Saori, then Seungri also arrived. Saori expressed that he had never met with Seo Ji Seo and Seungri which reflected his worries and anxiety and at the same time great expectation about their first encounter.

Exactly as what Saori expected, he met Seungri quite awkwardly. The two people switched their conversation to the topic of ‘how to punish the latecomers’. They,together with Seo Ji Seo and Kim Hyun-Chul who arrived a little bit later also discussed the ‘gang of actors’- Jung Joon Ho, Kong Hyung Jin and Shin Hyun Joon. ‘Why little brothers always have to arrive earlier?’ They were so discontented that they decided each of them should mumble one sentence when the latecomers arrived.

On the other hand, ‘the gang of actors’ arrived with no hints of what was going to happen on them. On that day, Seo Ji Seo came out to complain first; however, the veteran ‘gang of actors’ was not scared a bit. Then , the little brother, Seungri stood out and shouted to the seniors ,’Being an actor does not mean you are the king!’

Having a four-year difference with Seungri’s father, Shin Hyun Joon said ‘If I had not been careful enough, I would have had a son now too!’ which caused great laughter's.

In the first episode of “Enjoy Today’, the MCs tried to make fun of each other and found out the characteristics of one another, the result are: Shin Hyun Joon is ‘careless incident’, Kong Hyung Jin is ‘ YEAHS’, Seungri is ‘the burning youth’, Seo Ji Seo is ‘MUTE’ and Saori is ‘ Korea Dolphin’. All of these titles generalize the features of them.

Source: newsen

Translated and shared: Rice@Bigbang World

Thanks for posting those YT vids of Seungri on ET. You guys are so fast :wub: Seungri is such a fun and energetic MC. TOP was sick during his elle photo shoot :( awww hope it wasn't to harsh on him. But :w00t: he can even look that good while having the flu... seriously hes dangerously sexy. BBs school pics re surfaced again :lol: can't stop looking at YB and his flowing hair.

Guest Michala01

So many things to comment on I don't know where to begin lol. 

You guys made me cry with all your comments regarding the 1D2N parody. Well I cried watching it anyway but you guys expressed my feelings on the thing so well I couldn't help but drop a few tears tears.gif Happy tears though! It makes me very  happy when VIPs are on the same wavelength and we stand together to support the boys. 

I'm still hoping we get more fancams from the fan meeting and pictures. Fingers crossed. 

@Propera898 

Thanks for the info about the trending. Looking forward to getting it to number 1 again biggrin.gif #BEAUTIFUL HANGOVER 

Thanks for all the updates everyone. 

Guest juang_bb

@shindeplol if you don't mind, im borrowing your link... coz this has got to be taken out of that spoiler.

f5r15.gif

im happy somebody made a gif of that one ^^^ this was the DaeRi high 5 i was talking about in my previous post. this part was so quick in the making vid that when i spotted it was the maknaes... i got all giddy and replayed it over and over. i don't know if it's just me, but this was like the highlight of the making vid for me. LOL! im acting like a concerned noona for these two, but all i want is to see them become closer. that moment was like totally candid and behind the camera. TEAM MAKNAE!!! DAERI is L-O-V-E! :wub:

anyway, Tabi had a FLU? it was reported he had an injury, and now he had a flu too? Tabi take care of yourself please!!!

they have so much stuff lined up this week for their Japanese promotions... I really wish them the best. 3 days to go?!? Im excited to see the Beautiful Hangover MV. make it 1 million a day? such a challenge but no harm in trying right? VIPs are awesome anyway!

speaking of VIPs... kVIPs they're showing the boys so much love lately. I love their crown headbands too so I hope they'll wear it once Big Bang comes back and fill the bottom of the screen with yellow crowns. it's such a sight.

glad to see maknae getting along with his seniors well. fighting!!!

OKAAAAAAAAAAAAY

and i just ordered..im not waiting for a feedback. I saw a few clips

and i miss them so much.

I just wanna shoutout to MEG!!

i saw you on BIGSHOW the MAKING...thanks to you and your

sis for representing BIGBANG PHILIPPINES!!! i hope they

visit PINAS soon...♥♥♥

this is such a nostalgic period for me and i even

saw Thuy posting JESS' gifs!!!! gaah miss your gifs

Jess..as i miss TAM's gifs...where are you people? *sigh*

@no1chronoptimist beautiful post!!!

VIPS will always wait for the boys.

WTH..i wanna sing BOA's NO.1 dedicated to BIGBANG

right now..lol i just watched her Chocolate perf.

No doubt...BIGBANG will always my NUMBER 1...

they are the only KOREAN GROUP that im a fan of..

my loyalty lies with them....

47193263.gif

cant wait for my copy!!! gah

Guest shinhdeplol

@shindeplol if you don't mind, im borrowing your link... coz this has got to be taken out of that spoiler.

http://img823.imageshack.us/img823/1488/f5r15.gif

Feel free ^^

Big Bang G-Dragon's radical transformation into punk style in photoshoot

2010082309340410021.jpg

2010082309340410022.jpg

Big Bang's G-Dragon transformed into a fancy street kid through a photo shoot for fashion magazine 'W Korea.'

G-Dragon's photo shoot was part of the stylist special of the September issue of 'W Korea,' and was paired up with Big Bang's stylist Ji Eun. With the theme of high fashion meets street punk with a hot spark for this photo shoot, stylist Ji Eun chose G-Dragon as the model that best fit the concept. And with his overflowing sense and acting ability, G-Dragon showed off how perfectly in-sync he was with his stylist.

An official on set praised him saying, "It was a photo shoot in which Big Bang's strong DNA was evident."

G-Dragon's photo shoot can be seen in the September issue of 'W Korea,' and the behind-the-scenes photos and interview will be released on the 'W' homepage (wkorea.com) on September 3.

Source: newsen

Translation: seungie

Thanks to bigbanghaven.blogspot.com

Archived