• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 218195

;)

^

^ you can vote every 10 minutes ^_^

btw, BB's votes are decreasing slowly <_< ppl let's vote as much as you can plz :sweatingbullets:

I've been voting like every 10 seconds. What I'll do is just clicked on the link then another window will appear. Then I'd close the window again, and click the link again. It's allowing me to vote without that 10 minutes interval. Try it everyone. Let's kept on clicking. You don't even have to spend anything or register. ;) Go...go...go VIP's..

Guest teshagoesblind

^

you can vote without limit? mine tells me to wait! with an icon of an X if I vote before 10 minutes! our percentage is slowly dropping! B2St and WonderGirls are climbing up. scaryyy

http://kr.rival.kids.yahoo.com/rival/favor/index.html?ac=favor&tac=view&category=1&code=201008&rcd=6009&cd=320&&&_cntCd=320&BMD=read

vote for this too! the purple button! we're 6th place ): nooo. come on, VIPs, own themmm!

Guest shinhdeplol

GD-book and TOP-book from grateful-days.kr ^^ I think they combined every fanart of GTOP from that site and made a photobook ^^ Thats creative :)

e0005381_4c5a8c2014b09.jpg

C: grateful-days.kr // @ BBVIPZ

Guest cluelessmercy_1

congrats to PAPA YG with the birth of a healthy baby girl. i know its not bb-related but hey it is YG FAMILY. i bet she'll become an heiress and takeover one of the largest entertainment industry in music, YG ENTERTAINMENT.

Guest sakime-yong

I really do miss BIG BANG.

And I know this what can I do for them.

BUT! not only the scores are decreasing, Even if I click it now the scores remain the same and not climbing or changing.

*sigh*

I hope VIP's will support them.

I hate to say this but why sometimes I don't feel their presence to support BIG BANG.Compare or look for other groupsFandoms whatever that it concerns to their idol/fandoms they have a strong fanbase and never do they fail even in voting.

http://www.mtv.co.kr...iew.php?idx=726

And sometimes I do really admire JVIP's I don't know I really felt their presence to support BIG BANG :(

Guest teshagoesblind

YEAHHH! I'm voting like crazy. but I'm so sad that it's not going up! and the other Yahoo vote, the rate of increasing is really slooow. Even DBSK, being gone, their fans're crazy voting! every time I refresh the page, 10 votes more. how nice.

come on VIPsssss! :D

Guest VIPvn

I'am crazing about voting. I don't know what happen to me but all you guy said we can vote every 10 minutes but I can't I don't know korean so I was stuck. I can't vote for the boy

Ok, I knew what my problem was, so VIPz Hwatting!

@ 218195: I think like you,girl. Are we being cheated (Lol maybe)?

@k-yoz: I'm so excited about baby Yang. Wonder if the boys came to see them? Hope so ^^~

@ shinhdeplol: thank for your post. They're so cute. Does It like compare to the image like or dislike?

VIP are so talent

^^^^^ those are comparison pictures [good and bad]

like:

good shocked face/Bad shocked face

teary eye that looks good/teary eyes that looks bad

good way of wearing skirt/bad way of wearing skirt

good body/bad body

good maknae/bad maknae

good way of doing peace [sign]/bad way of doing it

ETC

Guest SoshiBangBang

You guys gotta know, winning these small polls dosen't show a small bit of how much we are fans to them. Sometimes I wish we would win too, but whenever I see the crowns in unison ( Dream Concert 09 ) I know they know we're always there.

Guest shinhdeplol

Mnet Trend Report on TOP, Taeyang & Se7en

Fancam of TOP and Seungri in the filming of 19-Nineteen

C: miseremeiYT05 @ YT // bigbanghaven.blogspot.com

- - -

Eversense Wallpapers

tops.th.jpgtaeyanga.th.jpg

seungri.th.jpgdaesung.th.jpggdragonbe.th.jpg

daesungc.th.jpgdaesungx.th.jpggdragona.th.jpggdragonx.th.jpg

groupjw.th.jpggroupx.th.jpgseungrix.th.jpgseungris.th.jpg

taeyangc.th.jpgtaeyangs.th.jpgtopwc.th.jpgtopcf.th.jpg

Source: Eversense Thailand and TeamBIGBANG

Share by Vic @ bigbangupdates

- - -

「Eversense」Pink Romance: BIGBANG Limited Edition Product Packaging

4863028017_e36b70a143_o.jpg

BIGBANG will be back to Bangkok next month for the product PR,fanmeeting and mini showcase.

Stay tuned for our updates^^

Via Eversense Thailand

C: TeamBIGBANG

Guest piano.1993

The boys are back again in bangkok? Thai fans are too lucky, this is like their 4/5th time there. I want to meet them in person so badly. Hate that summer vacation is almost over so I can't go to Thailand to stalk them *cry a river*

Guest Unni_Ashley

(the only mem here atm >.<)

Just think I should share this here. Ji is so hawt omg~

45772356.jpg

Those girls clinging >.<

C: bestiz l bigbanghaven l shinhdeplol

Guest shinhdeplol

ec82aceca784100716002.th.jpg

^ Click the thumbnail to view the original size. This photo is super nice ^^

C: 5GIRL // fuanner @ dsholic

Guest nguyenx_x

ec82aceca784100716002.th.jpg

^ Click the thumbanil to view the original size. This photo is super nice ^^

C: 5GIRL // fuanner @ dsholic

ohh it IS really nice lol. ji's face look fresh & clear. good complexion^^hehe

Guest missARROGANT

Seungri to become a MC again

97769540.jpg

Big Bang’s Seungri will return as a MC again!

Seungri will return as a MC on a program that’s scheduled to broadcast after MBC’s Danbi moves out. Seungri will join the rest of the MCs, including actors Jung Joon Ho, Shin Hyun Joon, Gong Hyung Jin and Seo Ji Suk, as well as gagmen Kim Hyun Chul and Jung Hyung Don, for a grand total of 7 MCs.

This upcoming program will start its first recording on the 11th, and will broadcast its first episode on the 22nd. Kim Young Hee PD stated, “The program after Danbi will be funny and interesting to watch. In order to compete with other broadcast company’s programs, the show will be 80% funny and 20% beneficial to watch.

Stay tuned to the broadcast of this upcoming show!

cr:allkpop

We are going to see Strong Baby soon

Crack crack crack <333

Archived