★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest naturalhonee

"Tell Me Goodbye" was supposed to be Bae's solo!!!!

YB can now relate to how GD felt when YHS told him to make "Lies" a bigbang song instead...the feeling is definitely hard to swallow.

but im glad that "Tell Me Goodbye" was made into a bigbang song - just because daesung's parts were so beautiful!

i think daesung's vocals gave the song what it needed to be more than just a good song.

_

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tomorrow13

[star Diary]part 7: TOP "Being Big Bang's big brother, it was burdensome"

At first, it was hard to get along with the other members. It felt like I suddenly had little brothers to take care of after living freely by myself, and I didn’t like how their eyes were filled with this expectation of having their big brother become a role model for them. But the more I got to know them, I learned a lot from my little brothers’ dignified images that rather made me feel like the youngest.

Each member of Big Bang is passionate. They work hard in order to show new sides of themselves. But they don’t want to become people who work like idiots. They don’t even want to hear that they are people who put forth a lot of effort. They want to show themselves in completion. They don’t want to show themselves working hard behind the scenes. They want to show the audience perfection above the water, not how hard they are kicking below the surface.

Currently, Big Bang is at an important crossroads. Honestly all the members are gritting their teeth. It’s because the public’s expectations of, ‘I wonder what Big Bang will show us this time,’ is getting higher. That kind of expectation is both a burden and a source of strength. These days I’ve been thinking positive thoughts like, ‘it’s going to be good.’ I became this way after meeting my big brothers from Into the Gunfire. I spend each day in gratefulness.

I’m trying not to get into a slump. I try not to think thoughts like, ‘I’m not doing so well right now’ at all. Rather than looking forward to tomorrow or the next day, I look to the next year. I want to be someone who knows how to be thankful with each blessing and is faithful to the work I’m given.

Source:asiae

Translated by and credit:Seungie

DO NOT TAKE OUT WITHOUT THE CREDIT.

TOP :wub: thats great that he always keeps a positive mind. aww he felt pressured to be the "perfect hyung" but now its completely opposite and he is basically the role of youngest. Big Bang is feeling the weight of the publics expectations? I totally agree with TOP it might be pressure now but it would be worse if people didn't have interest at all and didn't expect epicness from them. I know they are working extra hard on this next album to live up to all the hype for their grand return. TOP seems like a very intellectual person from his interviews....I love them. I'm learning so much more about how each member views them-self and their role within the group.

Guest tomorrow13

posted?

[100618] Big Bang @ VIP_Premiere of「71-Into the Fire」

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQkmiNBQltg

[100624] Big Bang & 2NE1 @ 'Into the Fire' VIP Premiere

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cf8xBPj3AKE

Credit:miseremeiYT03@YT

LOL Taeyang looks so hyper and proud. :wub:

wish you'd always be like that, Taeyang ah.

Tabi ah, I'm so sorry, Taeyang's seduced me from you lately. :lol:

Guest toozdae08

TAEYANG WANTS YOU TO "TAKE IT SLOW"

Final Track it out. And it's written and composed by YB himself.

13yb.jpg

The title has me thinking such dirty thoughts. lol

tomorrow13 - I keep on saying sorry to G-Dragon because I am constantly staring at Taeyang's picture for the past few days...makes me wonder how many times do I have to drool on my laptop before it will stop working on me :lol:

toozdae08 - When I heard about the last track...I was thinking "R" thoughts :lol: And Taeyang will always be sexy....just think of those chocolate abs :sweatingbullets:

---

TOP is such a nice big brother. Makes me want to have him as my dongsaeng ^_^

I did my own uncensored spazzing over Hubby Bae's latest track that was revealed. If you guys can please check it out: HERE

Reading Tabi's star diary is making me LOVE HIM all the more! As for the news of TMG and hubby Bae, nah...I think the song is perfect for BIGBANG and even though I know that hubby Bae would have made it a great song, having it sung by BIGBANG is EPIC.

♥♥♥

Daily Charts- Day 3: Turn It Up

Monkey3: #2 (down 1 spot)

Melon: #2 (down 1 spot)

Cyworld: #2 (down 1 spot)

Mnet: #1 (same)

Bugs: #1 (same)

Dosirak: #1 (same)

Guest juang_bb

[star Diary]part 7: TOP "Being Big Bang's big brother, it was burdensome"

At first, it was hard to get along with the other members. It felt like I suddenly had little brothers to take care of after living freely by myself, and I didn’t like how their eyes were filled with this expectation of having their big brother become a role model for them. But the more I got to know them, I learned a lot from my little brothers’ dignified images that rather made me feel like the youngest.

Each member of Big Bang is passionate. They work hard in order to show new sides of themselves. But they don’t want to become people who work like idiots. They don’t even want to hear that they are people who put forth a lot of effort. They want to show themselves in completion. They don’t want to show themselves working hard behind the scenes. They want to show the audience perfection above the water, not how hard they are kicking below the surface.

Currently, Big Bang is at an important crossroads. Honestly all the members are gritting their teeth. It’s because the public’s expectations of, ‘I wonder what Big Bang will show us this time,’ is getting higher. That kind of expectation is both a burden and a source of strength. These days I’ve been thinking positive thoughts like, ‘it’s going to be good.’ I became this way after meeting my big brothers from Into the Gunfire. I spend each day in gratefulness.

I’m trying not to get into a slump. I try not to think thoughts like, ‘I’m not doing so well right now’ at all. Rather than looking forward to tomorrow or the next day, I look to the next year. I want to be someone who knows how to be thankful with each blessing and is faithful to the work I’m given.

Source:asiae

Translated by and credit:Seungie

DO NOT TAKE OUT WITHOUT THE CREDIT.

aww...these boys, their humility and professionalism is just...wow! the thing is, no matter how much they try to hide their hardwork, and not show how much effort they put in, it just always shows because the result they put out are always amazing!

BB boys are feeling the pressure. they, themselves, are aware that their upcoming comeback is indeed a "crossroad" for them. the expectations are very high, and i think they know it themselves that if they do deliver... this comeback will officially draw the line between them and the rest of the idol groups. i hope they don't succumb to the pressure, and keep their focus. like TOP said...think positive!-- ‘it’s going to be good.’ BB fighintg!!

oh, and TMG's supposed to be YB's solo?!? LOL that he's mad coz the members snatched it from him. i would love to hear YB's version. but i think all of them did really amazing with the song. I just love it so much, i can't even begin to imagine if it was only YB. i think the variety of their vocals add more flavor to the song, like you can feel different emotions with their voices. im thinking, maybe YB's version would be more mellow and very R&B.

vvv toozdae08 that's funny. i can totally imagine the 4 boys ganging up on YB to give up the song, with all 4 towering over him. :lol:

Guest toozdae08

^ The way I imagine it going is like this:

Taeyang (very bubbly): Guy's I've just recorded this amazing track for my album. It's going to be soooooooo good. I love it. I'm so excited. Wanna here it?

Other members: Sure.

>>> YB shares song <<<<

Taeyang: So what do you think? It's amazing right?

Other members: It's great.

Taeyang beams

the members plot

Members: You song is really great and everything but this should be a BB song

Taeyang (whines): but ...but... but ... its my song

GD: Sorry YB, It's you're turn to take one for the team.

Taeyang pouts.

lol. I had the Bangs' Taeyang stuck in my head the whole time I wrote that and the rest of BB's Bangs characters as bullies picking on YB like school boy bullies taking a kid's lunch money. I swear, Bangs' version of Taeyang is the cutest thing ever.

Guest propera898

NEWS

By Goh Wen Xuan , www.cinema.com.my, Updated: 23/06/2010

"71: Into The Fire" burning up in Korea

Real-life Korean War story grabs top spot on opening day, amidst political tension between North & South Korea.

23 June – South Korean war flick "71: Into The Fire" recently opened in South Korea, highlighting a star-studded cast namely Kwon Sang Woo ("My Tutor Friend", "Almost Love"), Kim Seung Woo ("Reversal Of Fortune"), Cha Seung Won ("My Teacher, Mr Kim") and Korean pop band Big Bang's T.O.P. The movie equally lived up to its hype by taking the No.1 spot in Korean box office, amidst political tension between North and South Korea.

According to Korean Film Council Cinema Ticket Integrated Network, the film, which opened on 16 June 2010, attracted throngs of moviegoers on its opening day, eliminating folktale comedy "The Servant" from its two-week reign. The film also accumulated over 1.1 million admissions to date, making it the fastest movie this year to breach the one million mark. The release of "71: Into The Fire" also marks the 60th anniversary of the Korean War.

"71: Into The Fire" is based on the real story of 71 students who fought hundreds of North Korean soldiers in front of Pohang girls' middle school during the Korean War. A letter was found from one of the 71 deceased soldiers, which inspired the movie.

On 8 June 2010, the premiere of "71: Into The Fire" boasted the attendance from top Korean stars like BoA, Jung Woo Sung, Jang Gun Dong as well as top Korean pop bands Big Bang and 2NE1. Almost everyone had high praises for newcomer T.O.P for his portrayal as a young student soldier Oh Jang Bum. Even his record company, YG Entertainment's head honcho Yang Hyun Suk teared up during the movie! We'll surely be seeing more of this multi-talented entertainer in upcoming movies real soon.

"71: Into The Fire" is slated for release 26 August 2010.

source:

http://entertainment.xin.msn.com/en/Movies/article.aspx?cp-documentid=4170879

other new

For this Big Bang member, it’s not so lonely at the T.O.P

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Credit/Source: http://asianfanatics.net and

http://www.grooveasia.com/news/25310/For-this-Big-Bang-member-it-s-not-so-lonely-at-the-T-O-P

Posted By: sureshot2k5

A boy band member gone solo is now making his way to the top.

Choi Seung-hyun, more widely known as T.O.P of the group Big Bang, has hit No. 1 on various music sites such as MNet, Bugs and Naver for his song, “Turn it Up.” T.O.P’s first official single was an instant hit with the release of his teaser clip on June 15, and his success continued with the release of the full song on June 21.

His good fortune does not stop there. The rapper’s film debut in “71: Into the Fire,” recorded 1.2 million viewers the first week of its release, making it the movie that snatched up a million viewers in the shortest time this year.

According to YG Entertainment, T.O.P’s management company, the rapper will not be performing his new single solo on stage but will be joining the other four when the official album for Big Bang comes out later this year.

Guest chicvip

what song samples [1-minute teaser] of YB,To be released tomorrow ?

I NEED A GIRL ? OR  SOLAR ? OR TAKE IT SLOW ?

I want to tomorrow soon >.<

Guest honey_co2315

posted?

[100618] Big Bang @ VIP_Premiere of「71-Into the Fire」

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQkmiNBQltg

Credit:miseremeiYT03@YT

Youngbae is hyper before all these album things came out.. he must be happy his album is finally on the way... he looked like he's having so much fun... :D

TAEYANG WANTS YOU TO "TAKE IT SLOW"

Final Track it out. And it's written and composed by YB himself.

13yb.jpg

The title has me thinking such dirty thoughts. lol

because of the title and the guy's hotness... who's not thinking dirty thoughts here??? cmon! admit it! we all are!!! even if YB is not your favorite... rated R, please get away from me!!!

^ The way I imagine it going is like this:

Taeyang (very bubbly): Guy's I've just recorded this amazing track for my album. It's going to be soooooooo good. I love it. I'm so excited. Wanna here it?

Other members: Sure.

>>> YB shares song <<<<

Taeyang: So what do you think? It's amazing right?

Other members: It's great.

Taeyang beams

the members plot

Members: You song is really great and everything but this should be a BB song

Taeyang (whines): but ...but... but ... its my song

GD: Sorry YB, It's you're turn to take one for the team.

Taeyang pouts.

haha!!! when i read the article, this is actually the way i imagined the scene was! wanna see how Youngbae pouts... sure, he's sexy as ever... so sad for YB but hey, don't be so sad baby! your group did a good job... but i wanna hear his version...

Archived