★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest toozdae08

I'm pretty sure TOP has a solo thread already. I remember going into it - but that may have been in the acting section. If not, then we should make one for him. I 2nd "The Official Pimp TOP".

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jebabe19

T.O.P. JUST KILLED ME....

I WAS SUPER WAITING FOR THIS MV... arghhhhh I LOVE ITTTTTTTTTT hehe

does big bang have any gigs here in korea? cause im here now... i want to watch them :(

Guest yaoming11

T.O.P. JUST KILLED ME....

I WAS SUPER WAITING FOR THIS MV... arghhhhh I LOVE ITTTTTTTTTT hehe

does big bang have any gigs here in korea? cause im here now... i want to watch them :(

you can stalk them at the YG building lol seriously if i were in Korea right now i'd just camp outside the building.

Guest ejjapay2ne1BOMtori

Wah i Love the MV....i'am sure even without promotions surely he will win!!! in Mcountdown,music bank,inigayo etc!!!!YG family is the best!!

Guest evilgary

lol was that TOP doing the action like flapping his wings? that was seriously funny and it looks cute of him to do so too.

that action is seriously adorable too

Guest juang_bb

more and more TOP hotness!!!

the ARENA photoshoot is HOT! he carried it well. he's like a high-fashion model! TABI!!! what else can you not do?!?

let's celebrate...it's indeed TOP's day today!!! :D

im such happy fangirl today. vvv and omo! HQ pics are coming. i might not be able to make it!!! :lol:

Guest Banana Peel

wow, haha, even though the colors and all are quite strange for top, I think he digested it well :D he looks hot. And I don't even like guys with pink eyebrows LOL. <3 but my gosh, he got sooo skinny. Even more than the time he was filming into the gun fire! I hope he gains some back. It's weird seeing top without any fat on him :(

Guest bella0

I LOVE ! ! ! The MV AWESOME!!!

I Wished TOP Could Promote it On Music Shows But He Can't & I'm Sad But I Know its YB's Turn so Yeah I Can't Wait For Him!!!

Can't Wait To Hear The Song xD

& BTW I Had To Like Skip 2 or 3 Pages Of People Rambling About GDYB & BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH

Why Can People Just Leave The Negativity Out Of BB's Thread & Support GD & YB :\

Guest ryo_love_BEAST

TOP's new shoot is so weird. There is one scan where his hair is BLUE

The MV is sexyyyyyy as expected :lol:

Guest sunny_dance

T.O.P aka Mr. Dope Boy Fresh... B)

I've been waiting for this since watching that fancam at the Big Bang concert.

The video for Turn It Up has a modern, sophisticated, and luxurious feel to it that is just so T.O.P.

However, I love the song even more. T.O.P definitely has a club banger on his hands!

From what I've been reading, he won't be doing any promotions for this single?

If that's the case, then that stinks because fans would lap it up big time. -_-

Guest honey_co2315

I hope YB gets exposure in the Philippine cuz he will definitely change the public perception of kpop. YB's image is as far away from cheap, gay or corny as it gets. Boy keeps it real and he isn't big on flashy colors too. He and Top both have a very manly, grown and sexy image that is in direct opposition with those groups you listed. If I knew how, I would definitely vote it up the music charts.

u read my mind girl!

whoa! TOP's lyrics.... can't say anything more... TOP! You're now my number 4... YB is sitting comfortably at number 1... (A L W A Y S ... always and forever and ever and ever) GD on the second... (can he just stop seducing me???) Dae is 3rd and TOP is 4th... Calling on Seungri to fight again for that 4th spot.. hahaha!

Archived