★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shinhdeplol

BEAST'S 1ST MINI ALBUM - HYUNSEUNG'S THANKS TO

Now my big time sunbaes in the music industry! BIGBANG!!!^^ Because it was out of love, I always bothered Jiyong hyung nonstop! Youngbae hyung the solo singer who is full of win! Turtle Seunghyun hyung! Daesung who I laughed in watching Family Outing! Seunghyun ah (referring to Seungri), you’re the best kekeke! Sunbaenim~ Look out for me and be nice to me in trying hard^^

CREDITS: BEAST is the B2ST Minialbum (SOURCE); seoulfoood @B2ST Rising (TRANS)

BEAST'S 2ND MINI ALBUM - HYUNSEUNG'S THANKS TO

BIG BANG! From head to toe they’re stylish~ Busy jiyong hyung and Youngbae hyung, who’s artist mindset I’d like to have. I’m going to be like hyung someday… ^^ Seunghyun hyung who reserved tuna, Daesung who has a lot of talents, and Seunghyunnie who has lots of confidence!

CREDITS: SHOCK of the NEW ERA Minialbum (SOURCE); seoulfoood @B2ST Rising (TRANS)

Guest crayonlines

^ oh that's cute blush.gif

Congrats to TOP :D

I think the first installment of his star diary has been released.

http://www.asiae.co.kr/news/view.htm?idxno=2010061708022170156&nvr=y

==============

I don't know what this is, but it's funny.

f5048960796b9ae0e6113a0.jpg

c: 小小小胜利 @ baidu

a sighting of seungri's sexy back?

20100618005234.jpg

c: 리듬♪ @ DCVI

CREDITS: SHOCK of the NEW ERA Minialbum (SOURCE); seoulfoood @B2ST Rising (TRANS)

Awww. That's too, ughh. I can't think of a word. LOL. It's good to know that Hyunseung still has a nice relationship with Big Bang. :)))

Guest ooxstacee

1: the craziest off screen? - I would probably have to say TOP, but Dae is pretty crazy himself. Like what we learned on BBTV, TOP's always the one doing crazy things that Dae comes up with [like the toy chicken, lol].

2: the clumsiest with clothes? - I wouldn't say they're 'clumsy' but GD & TOP takes the biggest risks in fashion.

3: most likely to date a celebrity? - LOOOOOL, THIS ONE'S A GIVEN! Of course it's Seungri. Boy's obsessed.

4: the most easy going? - Hm .. Daesung seems the easiest to get along with? If that's what the question is even asking. LOL.

5: the messiest? -- Oh, TOP! T__T

6: a neat freak? -- GD GD GD! That's a given.

7: the easiest to cry? - I would have to choose Dae and Ri.

8: most likely to be a kid at heart? -- TOP, lol!

9: the most generous? -- Probably YB

10: your favourite? -- GD!

4 days till TOP's Turn It Up! Can't wait!

TOP's interviews are so insightful. LOL! He's a really interesting being.

Lucky JapanVIPs! I want a card!

I like GD's card. The decoration is simple, yet unique.

⑨ What do you always have in your bag?

Dior Homme fragrance. I've been using it for many years.

LOL, HEY! NOW WE KNOW HOW TOP SMELLS! >:D Or at least, we got it narrowed down.

HAHA, now I sound like some creeper.

Aww! HyunSeung's thanks to thing is too cute. <3

I have a question...Can anyone tell me why people always say "You're the best" to Seungri? Is it his fans motto for him or something? I love him...but I have no idea where the phrase comes from. Like one day...BAM YOU'RE THE BEST...

{TRANS} [star Diary] TOP① “Into the Gunfire, I have to lose myself”

201003191835573319574A_4.jpg

The last part of ‘Big Bang’s Star Diary’ will be in the form of big brother TOP’s journal. ‘TOP’s Star Diary’ is based on an interview with TOP. There will be parts 1 through 10.

[by reporter Park So Yeon] The sound of exploding bombs, the whirlpool of war. I can’t tell if this is a dream or reality.

I was thrown onto the set of the film Into the Gunfire. Even until yesterday I had shaken up the stage as Big Bang’s big brother, and today I am thrown into war as student soldier Oh Jang Bum.

My voice is hoarse from reading so many of Jang Bum’s letters and I am exhausted from filming such long war scenes. But the hardest thing is all the different roles inside of me.

To stand between Big Bang’s TOP and Oh Jang Bum and Choi Seung Hyun is too great to handle. Sleep doesn’t come easily at night.

Lieutenant Oh Jang Bum, leading 71 student soldiers, who had to go head to head with a North Korean soldier at a school in Pohang without anyone to guide him.

The strangeness, horror, and responsibility that he must have felt, I feel it all inside me as I am on my own on this film set apart from the other members.

I’ve enjoyed films ever since I was little. I liked the way films could play with a person’s emotions.

I really liked Tarantino films and Al Pacino in The Godfather and Scarface. Watching Trainspotting made me realize that I’ve got to live hard and to the fullest.

Will I be able to convey that kind of strong energy to someone.

The reason I chose to do this film is because my heart to give strength to someone who might admire me was so great.

In order to become Oh Jang Bum, I can’t not lose myself.

The thought of, ‘I don’t belong here’ is growing dimmer, and the feeling that I want to do this well is burning stronger.

201003191835573319574A_1.jpg

Source: Asiae

Translation: seungie

Guest MidnightByul

Jeez, TOP. your so deep. lol.

love these interviews, who hasnt done one, yet? Tae right?

I really wanna see his movie already..-_- Anybody know if it's possible to watch "19" yet? With Seungri in it..

Guest yaoming11

Jeez, TOP. your so deep. lol.

love these interviews, who hasnt done one, yet? Tae right?

I really wanna see his movie already..-_- Anybody know if it's possible to watch "19" yet? With Seungri in it..

nope Tae did his already. i believe Seungri is the only one that hasn't done one lol he always gets the short end of the stick.

Guest missenour

nope Tae did his already. i believe Seungri is the only one that hasn't done one lol he always gets the short end of the stick.

I think Seungri did his already, his was translated before Taeyang.

Look at Daesung's arms, boy he's so cute.

And I can't wait for Taeyang's album :D

I love the speed of this thread, keep it up guys, soon enough the 3rd thread will be on its way

gd pic on the hite can is hilarious but cute at the same time :D

I had no idea TOP listen to classical musical, it was actually very enlightening

& of course congratulations to "into the fire" box office hit, I can't wait to watch it as well.

Guest juang_bb

This is so sweet! I am a fan of Beast too so it is nice to see that HyunSeung still loves his hyungs.

TOP's the last one to have a Star Diary. so many TOP interviews lately plus the several BB interviews too. I must say big THANK YOU to the translators. they've been working hard lately. the trans are really fast!!! awesome!

1: the craziest off screen? - I would say TOP or it could be Dae Sung, too, because both of them are very random.

2: the clumsiest with clothes? - I really don't know who, but I wanted to say Dae Sung because I remember TOP & GD saying that Dae Sung didn't have a good style. But I think he improved a lot, all of them look great <3

3: most likely to date a celebrity? - Possibly all of them, but you never know. ;D

4: the most easy going? - Maybe Dae Sung after speaking him to awhile so he feels a bit comfortable. the others seem like it will take awhile for them to feel comfortable. haha but you never know for sure, just how I see it. XD

5: the messiest? - Seung Ri and Dae Sung. haha

6: a neat freak? - GD!

7: the easiest to cry? - Dae Sung. ;D

8: most likely to be a kid at heart? - I think TOP since he has the moments where his little kid character comes out though he acts mature a lot, too.

9: the most generous? - YB <3

10: your favourite? - YB, but I love all of the boys!

Guest yaoming11

I think Seungri did his already, his was translated before Taeyang.

Look at Daesung's arms, boy he's so cute.

And I can't wait for Taeyang's album :D

oh right lol

i forgot he was the 3rd one after GD and Daesung.

i guess the star diary for Big Bang is all done

Guest andloveyelledno

Fan account

28715du.jpg

- I saw SO MANY CELEBRITIES at YG today!!! So first, we get to YG, and I immediately know that there's something up because the fangirls we'd seen before were there. We talked to them and found out that Taeyang had just left 20 minutes ago (sad day), and GD, Seungri, and Minzy were currently inside the building. So, of course, we had to stay!

-Then, a van pulled up really, really close to the building, and Seungri walked out! He was wearing a black baseball cap. We saw him for a split second. One of his fans ran over and tapped on the window to give him a gift. She later asked us why we didn't go with her and we were like: O_O We're allowed to do that? We're scared!

- And then.. GD came out! As he was walking to his car, the fangirls plus Adam and me ran over. I guess emboldened by his encounter with Se7en, Adam shoved the notebook in front of him and asked for an autograph. By this time, GD was in his car. I saw the inside of his car! Actually, I couldn't keep my eyes away from his face. I didn't even notice anything else. I was like.. shaking... He was wearing a black beanie and wow he's so skinny! Adam got his autograph and got to shake his hand too! I'M - - By the way, GD drives a white Bentley. It was so funny, after that, the fangirls gathered around this autograph and dissected it. They were like: Wow GD drew a heart on his! He didn't draw a heart on mine! Haha too bad for you, he drew a heart on MINE.

- We talked to Shaun Evaristo and were like: We're huge Big Bang fans! And he was like: Me, too! Haha. He said he was going to be in and out of YG for the rest of the week and to stop by to see him. He was REALLY nice. ^^ I think he's working with GD on something. Actually, I think that's why so many people came by today. I suspect that GD was composing/recording and maybe there will be some new songs featuring like Teddy, Se7en, etc.? =D

- Anyway, after meeting Shaun, we left. The fangirls said that GD might not come out until really late and we want to go to Gangneung for sure tomorrow

C: Bigbangupdates

To read the full account, visit taheerainkorea

Guest ooxstacee

^^ SPAZ SPAZ! LUCKY! T___T Next time, I'm going to wait at the YG building too! When I went during GD's concert, it was a bit too cold, plus, they didn't really move into the new building yet, lol. But A WHITE BENTLEY?! D: He drives now? So he got his license? Or did someone drive him? Is it the same white bentley he drove in his SAL skit? HAHAHAH! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1aTeuuaE-U < at 4:17. Look, I'm spazzing out and I wasn't even the one that saw him. Omg. So lucky. <3

v Ah, you're right. My baaad.

Anyways! Those VMAJ shots are sexy sexy. ;D

Archived