★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest Unnursvana

Tell Me Goodbye Making of is awesome!!!

I love seeing the boys being happy like this together ^^ makes me so happy to see them dance around together and being silly. I wish they could stay like this forever. Even if they decide to go solo (which I hope isn't too soon, I have only been in this fandome for a year or so and they got so much to do before they go solor) I hope they all remain this close.

They all seamed to have really good time on the set, especially TOP, he was always dancing around and being silly. I love Bingu TOP.

I spotted some Todae moments in there too which made me so happy. LOL at Daesung playing the piano and GD "awesome" line and did GD almost knock on of the columns down. I was rather sad that we didn't see it when GD and Daesung made the rain scenes, that would have been fun to see.

And wow, the thread is moving fast.. if we continue like this we might be able to move to third thread when there comeback comes in August.

I can't wait to see more pics from INTO THE FIRE, maybe Big Bang will cry over the movie just like TOP did.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Bongs

Who was the one that caught your eye when you first saw them? and did he become your favorite or did it change?

GDYB caught my attention during the first WonderBang performance. I mistaken YB stage presence and swagger to cockiness; nope swagger+stage presence =/= cockiness. However, with GD, I just loved what he was wearing and the way he was wearing them. :lol: The scarf, knee high socks coupled with high tops. That's just based on appearance. What really got me into BigBang was because of their song A Fool's Only Tears.

Nope, it pretty much stayed the same, but I do appreciate all the members in the same level.

Do you guys think the five of them will continue on as Big Bang after this year or the next? Will they end it? Or do you guys think they'll carry the name Big Bang, but do their own thing..?

We all know that the five of them can make it by themselves; it's just that they choose to stay together as 5. Who knows, BigBang could stay together, but do their own thing individually; like they've been doing this whole entire time.

Guest Kushi

Do you guys think the five of them will continue on as Big Bang after this year or the next? Will they end it? Or do you guys think they'll carry the name Big Bang, but do their own thing..?

Wow this discussion topic makes me sad lol.

Personally, I wish them to be 'Big Bang' as long as possible, but I think that their solo performances (everyone of them) are already at the level of a good soloist. if not above. That, and the fact that their styles are just WAY too different from one another (trot + tradition music, hip hop, r&b, pop, electronica), and as of right now most of their hit songs are Jiyong's style ,well, because he wrote them, but I really don't know how long the other members are going to go along with it.

And I may seem like a troll for saying this, but I feel that ever since they started solo activities they've seemed to drift apart from each other a lot.

In the end, I really have no idea if they'll stay together or break up, but I do know that breaking up isn't anything far fetched. As much as they love one another, I'm sure they all have ambitions that the group isn't able to provide for them. I personally believe it's around a 50 - 50 chance as of right now.

Guest Abie

OFCOURSE. (: What dae said about seeing himself with BB even after 10 years says it all. LOL. I really hope so coz I'd love to see them perform more together~ I cant get enough of BB and if they have to part ways someday, i think im gonne cry a whole lot. Hahahaha :)) Just cant imagine them being away from each other and creating diff things. Sigh.

ANYWAY. Pics of Dae & Gd at GIMPO!!!

Seungri fanpics at Premiere!!!

AHHHHH~ o//////o they are looking hot~ <3

I cant wait to see more fanpics! LOL.

The making is so cute XD

TOP's random dancing at the start. LMAO.

He's so dorky! Esp when he carried the tombstone.

Omigd. I miss seeing him like this<3

And when they were running to their vans XD

It seems really cold in the place they were racing to them. Hahaha.

And Dae plays the piano too?! o: OSM!

Ji almost ruined the set when he was practicing his drunk acting skills.

Oh Ji P: AND HIS RANDOM SHOUTING OF "AWESOME"!!!!

SPAZZZZZZ OwO Bae looked incredibly hot. As always~

and ahhhh >< he keeps on getting hotter! When will it stop? hahahaha XD

THANKS FOR SHARING, VIPS!

Guest missenour

Who was the one that caught your eye when you first saw them? and did he become your favorite or did it change?

I don’t post much, mainly because I don’t make sense most of the time, but I didn’t want to let this question pass ^__^.

The first member of Big Bang that caught my eyes was Taeyang, I remembered my fiancé show me his “Wedding Dress” MV and I was like “hey, isn’t he Taeyang from Big Bang?” I wasn’t 100% sure though, I was clueless.

After watching the MV for like the third time, I fell in love with the MV (and Taeyang of course ^__^), shortly after that I started to watch more of his video, what made me like him even more is after watching Big Bang documentary, seeing how hard he strive to do his best, all the criticism that he have to endure, that’s what made him who he is today. I like his cute smiling eyes, his adorable/cute/shy personality, his passion for music, his kindhearted and everything else in between ^__^

I believe that they’ll continue to be Big Bang that we all love and cherish for another 3-5 years or so, but as they get older I think they probably want to expand into doing whatever they do best…maybe? I'm so lost.

Guest none!

I don’t post much ammm actualy TOP but then GD bacame my fav but ilove all the BB

ommmmg please dont say that again hhhhhhh ><

ihoppppe iwishhhhhh no no no end .hhhhh

NO WE WANT BIG BANG ALWAYS TOGHETR AND FOR EVER

DONT FORHET BB IS VIP

Guest toozdae08

5plmd2.jpg

I love how Taeyang doesn't even pay attention. I don't think he even notices them acting a fool anymore. Now, that's true friendship.

Guest fiyfly

^^That is an awesome gif! Love it! Totally like the boys - GD and TOP goofing, Seungri looking on and Taeyang's just shaking his head instead. :D

While no one knows what will happen in the future, I do think the boys will continue as Big Bang for the next few years. Even though they definitely have their own solo activities that they want to pursue, as others have said, there's a lot that they still haven't achieved or even learned as a group. Also, I think they know that being a group will help them in their individual pursuits. I would say maybe in another 2-3 years, we'll see them start really focusing on their individual interests with some promotion as a group, but as long as they are with YG, I think the group will be there. I also don't see them leaving YG for another company as I think they know no other agency in Korea that has some power would give them the freedom that they have had to do individual things when as a group, they're so marketable and can bring in more profit. Also, YG really is like family, so unless some truly bad things happen or there's a big creative difference, I don't see the boys going anywhere in the short term. :)

Guest syao_sid

wow. this thread is really moving fast. let's keep this up VIPs!

i think it's my first time seeing GD chatting away in an airport pic.

and it's so GD to have a customize passport holder/wallet.

He really loves stars doesn't he?

Yehey! for Big Show Photobook translations.

I bet it would be an interesting read like the SAL one.

TMG Making

after teasing us with all the screencaps finally there's a video.

BB bein' goofy and hot at the same time! :wub:

Do you guys think the five of them will continue on as Big Bang after this year or the next?

Will they end it? Or do you guys think they'll carry the name Big Bang, but do their own thing..?

I think what BB doin' now is perfectly fine and would continue for many more years to come.

They do group stuff and also have solo opportunities both on music and other fields.

Plus, I think that there is still so much to achieve as a group and they know that.

Like regaining their reign and solidify their fanbase in Korea.

Achieving more success in Japan since they just started out there.

Be more known in Asia and have an Asian tour or maybe US tour perhaps?

IDK. I believe that Big Bang can achieve far more greater things that what they have done in the past.

And of course release the kind of MUSIC and do performances that only Big Bang as 5 can.

I know that they enjoy their solo ventures but I also believe in the boys that they treasure being BIG BANG so much more

and that they are not together just for the contract but bec. they LOVE what the 5 of them can bring together as 1. ;)

I'm really wondering why there are still no pics of the other boys in the premiere of Into the Fire.

And yes maknae is lookin' so serious in the pics. The mere glimpse of Bae and Ji makes me happy.

I bet "Into the Fire" would do well in the box office. I want to watch the film now!

But that maybe months away bec. we still wait for the copy and subs.

I think they'll still be in the group for a couple of years while doing solo activities. This set-up has worked for them and enable all the members to pursue what they want, may it be as a singer, a comedian or an actor. As much as we enjoy seeing them together as a group, the solo activities enable the fans to appreciate them also as individual performers. We get to see a different side of them when they perform as solo artists. They will always be known as BIG BANG. For me, the name itself carry their heart and soul as performers. Even though, they are pursuing their own solo activities, their impact as a group is still undeniably super strong. There is a STRONG ANTICIPATION for their comeback in the KPop scene this year and from their latest Tell Me Goodbye and Hands Up single, we can expect nothing but the absolute best from them plus Perry is back! hahaha... They are still starting their journey in the japanese market (i'm not sure how many years they are signed in their japanese agency) so I think we will hear more Japanese songs from them.

For me, they'll be forever BIG BANG! :)

Tell Me Goodbye Single

I love both songs! Tell Me Goodbye is such a sad but meaningful song then Hands Up is a super lively and refreshing track. I also like the live version of Hands Up. Hopefully, we'll have the video of a live performance for TMG soon. I also hope that the single will do well in the charts amidst all the big artist releasing albums today. Good luck! They all look really good in the promotional pictures. It was simple yet hot and sexy! In the Making video, I think all of them were really cold yet they manage to enjoy the shoot, have fun and be professional!

Will they be guesting in any music shows in Japan to promote the single?

Thanks to all for the pictures, scans and links! :)

Ahhhh! I just placed an order of TMG online and I can't wait for it! Yuuuuuuuusss!

HANDS UP didn't disappoint! I remember that the first time I heard snippets of this last month, I thought I wouldn't like it but after hearing and seeing them perform this over at VMAJ, it grew on me so fast that I ended up converting the perf into mp3 just so I could listen to it everyday!

And as I am typing this right now, I AM REALLY BOUNCING TO IT. YUUUUUUUS! HEY! HO! HEY! HO!

Gah! Only Hubby Ji can pull off such lines like these:

" Brand new world is coming, we are the world.

Say say say hello to the world, into my world,

hello to the world, we are the world.... "

Yuuuuusssss!

I heart it so much already! And you know what I love is that they didn't use that much auto-tune especially with hubby Bae, Dae and Seungri's parts!!! YAY!

Damn! LOL! I really am dancing to it right now! hahahahahaha!

On a bit of rant though, I really wish that VIPz - despite the leaks and ripped links of these latest releases from the boys - would really buy the whole thing instead of just dloading it.

Puhhhlease?

http://img535.imageshack.us/img535/5928/1276008929456.jpg ----> I noticed two things [ hubby Ji ]: 1. How his biceps are deliciously flexed and the uber cute and so fashionista passport holder!

My thoughts on the discussion:

1. WHAT GOT ME INTO BIGBANG: In all honesty, it is their music. See, at my age, I am already past boybands and all. But it turns out that regression every now and then is such a good thing! LOL!

2. WHO WAS THE FIRST ONE THAT CAUGHT MY EYE? DID HE BECAME MY FAVORITE OR CHANGED?

Surprise surprise answer here! It was Seungri who caught my eye first! Yuuuuus! But as I got deeper into their music, hubby Bae caught my undivided attention but upon seeing the video for ALWAYS, I ended up being unfaithful and fell in love with hubby Ji! LMAOI!

3.Do you guys think the five of them will continue on as Big Bang after this year or the next? Will they end it? Or do you guys think they'll carry the name Big Bang, but do their own thing..?

Honestly, I AM NOT EVEN THINKING OF THIS. All I know is that I live each day with BIGBANG as a huge part of my life but in my deepest of hearts, I hope that they stay together for such a LONNNNNNNNNNNNG time if forever isn't possible!

112609021.jpg

Guest Unni_Ashley

Goo Hye Sun wants Big Bang’s T.O.P for her next movie

Talented celebrity Goo Hye Sun, who will be releasing her movie Magic which she directed, has showed interest in casting Big Bang member T.O.P for her next work.

During a recent interview, the beautiful actress said regarding T.O.P’s first movie appearance, “I have more interest in the movie 71-Into the Fire because same “family” (YG Entertainment) member T.O.P will be making an appearance. I am so curious to see whether or not T.O.P acted well in the movie.”

In addition, Goo Hye Sun continued by revealing some interesting facts about the handsome Big Bang member as she said, “T.O.P usually does not speak much and has a quiet personality, but he became much brighter after filming for the movie. He was a person who purposely answered with minimal words, but now he even sends continual text messages,” explaining how T.O.P was changed by the movie.

Goo Hye Sun also made a cute statement as she smiled and said, “I’ll have to think about placing T.O.P in my next movie after watching his current movie. I’ll ask our CEO Yang Hyun Suk for the acting fee and try to have T.O.P in it for free.”

T.O.P as a vampire? How cool is that.

C: allkpop

Guest MidnightByul

^

Ooh~ so many answered. Thanks!

And, yeah. Everything you guys said I agree with. I was just really curious as to your thoughts, since the whole ending of contract is coming soon.

I know many have said this before, but I really love that we can discuss things, in a serious manner, stating our true opinions, and listening to everyone elses' >< here.

Guest evilgary

wow its nice to see TOP getting an offer from goo hyesun. So does she thin that TOP in her opinion is the handsome member in BigBang?

Guest Alla

thanks for the link^^

[100609]BigBang in Japanese Magazine:

b00011924c0ef630a19a7.jpg

b00011924c0eec36e3cf2.jpg

b0001192_4c0eec392c90a.jpg

[img=http://pds20.egloos.com/pds/201006/09/92/b0001192_4c0eec3436c2e.jpg]

[img]http://pds19.egloos.com/pds/201006/09/92/b0001192_4c0eec3a1733a.jpg[/img]

[img]http://pds19.egloos.com/pds/201006/09/92/b0001192_4c0eec399dbe3.jpg[/img]

[img]http://pds20.egloos.com/pds/201006/09/92/b0001192_4c0ef631ca17a.jpg[/img][/codebox]

[b]Bigger size[/b]

b00011924c0eec36e3cf2.th.jpg b00011924c0ef630a19a7.th.jpg

cr:bestiz

Guest andloveyelledno

The boys with 2NE1 at the Iris premier:

2urtb1j.jpg

Source: 21bangs

I think they're all going to eventually want to go down their own road. Except TOP since he's the only one who said no when asked :D

If this is inevitable, ideally I would like Big Bang to go on hiatus rather than break up. That way they can come back as a group every few years and release an album while still doing their own thing on a regular basis. Whatever they decide, I will support them. This is their life and they must make the best decision for themselves.

Guest intelligirl

The boys look so cute in the Japanese magazines. I love the color themes, their bright smiles, the random lemon balloons (lol, I want one), g-ri. I wonder what they said in the interview. :lol:

seungrifan's belated COA gifts!

coa1a.jpgcoaa.jpgcoaaa.jpgcoa2.jpgcoagi.jpgcoa3p.jpgcoa4.jpgcoa6.jpgcoa7.jpgcoa8.jpgcoasr.jpg

coa10.jpgcoa5.jpg

C: seungrifan

Maknae is so spoiled. His fans shower him with gifts! :lol: <333

Archived