• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Alla

10680549.jpg

cr:bbvipz

I should be sleeping now..>< but I couldn't stop watching their performance

it's so energetic..BB rock the stage!..they're so good at getting the crowd hype for their performance

love "HANDS UP" so much<3

and GD with w-inds performance..no one moves like GD..and no one does like Bigbang

need HD clips><

ok I should go to bed now

GD's jacket during Rain is Fallin performance..don't know what brand><

Jeremy Scott 's 2010 ss

81808145.jpg

cr:bestiz

Big Bang wins 3 awards @ MTV VMAJ 2010 - Translation

Best Pop Video for Koe wo Kikasete

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwLZgLMyRV0...player_embedded

Seungri: This is wonderful! I want to thank the director of the PV (music video) for helping Big Bang. We will create more wonderful PVs in the future. Everyone, please watch out!! Thank you!!

Best New Artist Video for Gara Gara Go

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YcXW8qXzQ9g...player_embedded

Seungri: We just got one a while ago. This award is really unexpected. Really.. Mr. SOL, any words please?

Taeyang: Thank you so much really. We thank all of our Japanese fans who listen to our music. We're working hard now so please support us. Thank you so much!

Best Collaboration Video for Rain is Fallin'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9T7EATLLzY...player_embedded

W-inds: Thank you! I thank all of our fans who have been supporting us. Thank you so much! And to all our staff. I also want to thank Big Bang's leader, G-Dragon. Thank you so much!

G-Dragon: Thank you, MTV!

Credits: soowoni@egloos {videos} + tisya_dl {translations}

Taken from: bigbangupdates.com

oh-my-god!! oh-my-god!! ohhhhhhhhhhh-myyyyyyyyy-gooooood!!!

i'm just back from my jungle tracking and as I'm back immediately go to twitter,

knowing our boys WON (2) three awards at MTV VMAJ!! oh-my-god!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

this just prove how genius they are in music.

I'm really proud of them!!

now, its time to conquer a world with their music...~

Congratulations Big Bang!! 3 Crown in 1 night!!

once again, I'm proud to be V.I.P!!!

Guest sakime-yong

WOW!

BIG BANG REALLY ROCKS THE NIGHT!!!

IM SO PROUd......

and HaPPPPPPPPPYYYY!!!! :D

OMG They are so hot! I LOVE THEM!

AND GD GD YOUR THE MOST HOT THERE! here we go again Im so bias. forgive me.

I can't wait for HQ fancams!

WE should have a PARTEY... keke

IM A PROUD VIP!

Guest maxim16

My Big CONGRATULATIONS to the boys!

The stage was definitely hot..and TOP was hotter as ever (forgive my bias, i could not help it, :rolleyes: )

and the Japanese VIPs were all there to support the guyz, love seeing those crown torches.

Guest evilgary

wow great job for them being able to attain 3 awards at the mtv. i'm really proud for them for achieving such an accomplishment. lets hope they will rake in big this year

Guest CLI0

Big Bang is SO VIP!! so proud and happy for them!!

their performances were just on point..

I have to say that I loooved the W-inds x GD collab.... GD freaking killed it!

so so happy:) no one does it like Big Bang!!

Guest fiyfly

I had a feeling they'd win at least one award, but to win both awards and for GD to win the collab with W-Inds is just beyond awesome! So proud of the boys! I can just imagine how happy they are. And I never thought I would say this, but actually missed them performing Gara Gara Go - it's not really my favorite song, but seeing them perform it on the stage just made me so happy. :) Also loved their outfits when accepting awards and performing - they all looked so chic!

As for Seungri being the spokesperson, you can tell he's basking in the glory of being able to speak Japanese and start conversions. And I'm proud of him for learning the language so quickly, and being able to utilize it so well on the fly - it's not an easy feat. Also loved Taeyang's acceptance as well. Ok. Love them all period. :D

Now just waiting for their next few Japan gigs (especially Summer Sonic - still ecstatic that they were invited to perform on the main stage), and then their Korean album. Thanks to everyone for the news, pictures and video updates! :)

Guest shinhdeplol

VIP3 goodies :D I WANT THAT SHIRT!!!!!! OMG black + pink crown <333333333333

e44145472fce191dcefca34.th.jpg59cb605ac26528e59d82044.th.jpgd90d263db9f13ff97c1e714.th.jpgc079ec15faf2223a4b90a75.th.jpgc19e6f14008b346af2de325.th.jpg

744ef844407325326a63e55.th.jpg740c6c535bd7941f43a75b4.th.jpg39ff28b63787b5488ad4b24.th.jpg4d222b3190e64a78ac4b5f5.th.jpgff9ac82b289a7bc598250a5.th.jpg

C: omo__嚸の丶@ baidu

mediumk.jpg

Translation anyone??? :D

C: 叶包子_ @ baidu

OMG, I'm super proud of them!! 3 awards in ONE night! okay they've got

many awards in Seoul Daesang last year too but hey this is Japan we're talking about..

they just debut for less than 6 months and have attain such achievement in such a short time!!

I was kinda wish for some YG Familu interaction when the boys was winning those awards!

just like in MAMA.. 2NE1 high5 and hugging the boys but to bad they're not sitting among the

other artist.. maybe they just came as special guest..

Now I just cant wait to hear clearly version of "Hands Up"!! the album gonna come out in couple of weeks~

plus BIGBANG's comeback in Aug..*knowing YG, I just marking Sept for BB's comeback~" LOL~

Guest azzii

Can someone knowing Japanese translate what is written about BIGBANG and TOP here?

http://ameblo.jp/1210nico/entry-10548451118.html

Found this link on DCinside :lol:

I translated it through google translate....it's not that clear but what i get is that it's a blog on the vmaj 2010...the author plans to watch it live and go to the backstage to meet the artists...

I'm a very proud vip!!!i wanted to shout for joy but my dad's near me so i gotta make silent cheers for the boys!!go bigbang!!!

Big Bang + 2NE1 : VMAJ 2010 Performances

thx bbupdates2010 @ YT for the upload

seperate links of GGG and hands up performance if you don't want to watch the 7-8 mins long video (with 2NE1's performance)

[100529] MTV VMAJ 2010 - Big Bang performing Gara Gara GO!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cq5bgSvW1hk...amp;feature=sub

[100529] MTV VMAJ 2010 - Big Bang performing Hands Up!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfIrqLA4MXc...feature=channel

thx miseremeiYT02 @ YT for the uploads

http://www.mtvjapan.com/video/event/31557?playlist_id=2271

Gotta love GD bein' dorky behind and just promoting the CD. HAHA

and Bae! dancin' around and the coke spilling :lol:

I just love seeing the boys laugh and havin' a great time.

hahah omg, yes the ending is hilarious, even everybody had to laugh at TY.

Guest sw8et_vietgurl

http://www.mtvjapan.com/video/event/31557?playlist_id=2271

Gotta love GD bein' dorky behind and just promoting the CD. HAHA

and Bae! dancin' around and the coke spilling :lol:

I just love seeing the boys laugh and havin' a great time.

lol Taeyang is showing his dorky side

love to see him like that more

Coca-cola should hire BigBang to promote their drink lol

once again taeyang is letting people know about GDYB relationship

Guest shinhdeplol

[YT link] 빅뱅 : Interview VMAJ 2010

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whfAVRRFDZk

- - -

Big Bang, Video Music Awards Japan Triple Crown, popularity proven

Big Bang's popular in Japan is surreal. Big Bang won awards in Japan's music awards, proving their popularity.

In the 'MTV World Stage Video Music Awards Japan (WS VMAJ)' held at Tokyo Yoyogi National Stadium on May 29th, Big Bang won the 'Best New Artist Award' and 'Best Pop Music Video Award' categories.

The 'Best New Artist Award' was given to 'Gara Gara GO!' and the 'Best Pop Music Award' was given to '声を きかせて' (Let Me Hear Your Voice).

Besides this, Big Bang member G-Dragon's participation in the rap with the group w-inds has also won G-Dragon the 'Best Collaboration Video Award'. This totaled up to a triple crown.

Big Bang is also the first local dance group to participate in the 'Summer Sonic Festival 2010', taking on the Main Stage alongside with Stevie Wonder, Taylor Swift, A Tribe Called Quest, Sum 41 and other international artists.

source : osen.mt.co.kr

translated by Miseremei @ bigbanghaven.blogspot.com

do not remove or change any of the credits

Archived