★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

[NEWS] Taeyang is Wonder Girls Yubin's Type

Short entry of a VIP on bbvipz:

Watched Win Win where Wonder Girls are guests. They asked who among male idols are their ideal type. Yubin's answer is Taeyang-oppa^^ It seems that Taeyang-oppa is getting more popular! I'm very proud as a fan~

Source: Eungs@bbvipz

taken from: http://www.bigbangupdates.com

seems our boys getting more popular among girl idols these days. hihihi :D :D :D

but who's not like them? they are BIG BANG!!!

ok. this is the video. Yubin part start at 0:40

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIaL95IFc7E...player_embedded

Source:unknowncarrot@yt

taken from: http://www.bigbangupdates.com

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Watched Win Win where Wonder Girls are guests. They asked who among male idols are their ideal type. Yubin's answer is Taeyang-oppa^^ It seems that Taeyang-oppa is getting more popular! I'm very proud as a fan~

OMG really?? i like YUBIN from WG..^^ hmm and i thought she's going to pick TOP.haha

YB's such a winner with girls because of he's kind and looks so gentle.I guess that's also

one reason why we like him

SHOUTING KOREA CF [15 secs]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNaNQtapBuQ...player_embedded

gosh the energy is amazing!

Guest universe

^^ haha i'm still waiting for someone to say that Seungri is her ideal type!! poor baby Ri. everyone else has already been "taken", except for him :lol: good to see Seungri introducing friends to Yuri. remember that interview when he said he will find her a good bf?? :D

and i can't say how proud i am that our boys are standing on the same stage with so many renowned artists. stevie wonder! taylor swift!! seems to be the second day of the event has more big names. awesome that Big Bang are scheduled on that day too hehe.

and i really hope the description at the front of the thread will be changed. the "G-dragon solo activities to be posted on his own thread" has been there since last year haha. please look into it mods?? how about changing it to the date of TMG single dropping?

Guest mine2wise

just passing by guyz

yep taeyang is yoobin's ideal man

and yoobinians were so happy and crazy about it

:wub: wonderbang :wub:

thanks!!!!

Guest haido

Would like to share some GD wallies made by me.

Full credit granted to the owner of original pictures as labelled on the wallies.

1680 x 1050

1005wp071680x1050.th.jpg 1005wp061680x1050.th.jpg 1005wp051680x1050.th.jpg

I just realized that photobucket managed to resize my wallies. :huh:

However, I already reuploaded and edited the post. If you guys are interested, you may revisit the post

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...;#entry15951676

or download the whole bunch from the below link.

http://www.4shared.com/file/2RwXWJ_3/GD_WP.html

Wow, many hot pictures of BB guys. I look forward to the next episode of YB diary. Really want to read it. :D

Thanks for all of your efforts in sharing many interesting things here.

Guest juang_bb

^^^ she said that because Top and Yoobin got paired a lot during their Wonderbang days. and I believe Tabi is friends with Yoobin too!

Yoobin is my fave in WG so it's nice to hear that she picked one of the BB boys as her ideal type. hehe!

@universe i agree, hopefully somebody can change it already. and yeah, replace it with the Tell Me Goodbye release date.

Guest hayakatsu

OMG!!! i totally hate the jacket GD wore during the FIFA concert. it gave him unflattering bulges in areas we know he has none. i mean kwon jiyong has virtually NO bulges. yet that jacket gave him some. <_< i would love to see uri ji a little bit chubbier but not in the wrong places. heh. but well, he wore some of his best accessories that day tho. his SMILE and his CHARISMA. totally made me forget abt other things. ekeke^^ BUT!! of course i love him for who he is not cuz he has a belly or not. lol.

the GDYB love is outstanding. aint never seen a friendship like that. while i do love the playful naughty G-Ri pair a lot. GDYB is just a lot deeper on so many different levels. it just cannot be challenged. they just have that understanding with each other and it's really something amazing to have with someone. to think they fought over something as silly as basketball. all the best wishes to their friendship. i hope they all stay great life-long friends.

TABI~~!! holy sheez has he gotten skinnier and skinnier, huh? totally defines his face more and it looks sharper if it was even possible. lol. the "71" filming sure did a number on him, eh? physically and mentally. gosh i can't wait til that comes out. i mean, all the experiences he's gained. i just know tabi's grown so much because of it. more mature and everything. makes me anticipate his acting career much more. but at the same time i hope he doesn't change too much or loose that dorky side of him we all love.

god!! my boys are growin up!!! TT^TT hopefully that entails awesome albums after awesome albums to come. cannot wait!

BB FOREVER!!!<33

p/s: jiyong's expressions of happiness are so much L.O.V.E!!!^^ just lookin at them makes me giddy. hehe.

Guest syao_sid

I think she said Taeyang bec. Yoobin is the same age as him. Anyway, Bae is really a popular choice among celebs. Must be the sweet and good boy aura on top of bein' a charismatic stage performer.

A mere mention of Wonderbang makes me nostalgic. *sniff*

And I'm so proud of the boys that they are part of Summer Sonic 2010 with all those big name international artists.

Which also reminds me of the upcoming VMAJ2010. I'm so excited for it!

Hope they grab an award but hey i'm happy just to see them perform. Wonder what will it be though?

I'm betting for a Tell Me Goodbye performance, well, that's my wishful thinking.

Guest evilgary

yea i'm also thinking that the performance during the award would be tell me goodbye since it was made for iris and i believe iris is a hit among the japanese too. so most likely it will be it

To all posters,please follow this simple Soompi rule:

no shipping/pairing in this thread

***this is Bigbang's thread not a shipping thread***

AGREE! I've been seeing someone posting shipping related stuff in here and it's been bothering me...this is BIG BANG's thread not a shipping thread...

on another note! OMO Tabi is such a deep person! all of bigbang are! that's why I love them boys! I mean men! lol

the wait is too long! but gonna see them soon in Japan, hopefully they'll perform Tell me goodbye!

Guest intelligirl

^^ haha i'm still waiting for someone to say that Seungri is her ideal type!! poor baby Ri. everyone else has already been "taken", except for him :lol: good to see Seungri introducing friends to Yuri. remember that interview when he said he will find her a good bf?? :D

lol Personally, I don't mind that Seungri is not "taken." I think he's like everybody's best friend and it would be awkward to confess that your bestie is your ideal type.

Yuri Talking About Seungri

starts around 2:00

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8aZ0x599R28

C: Mingifully @ YT

As to be expected the topic of Seungri brings laughter to the entire room. I want trans :lol:

Guest Anda_Yankumi

hello dear VIPs ^_^

i did a cover of "Tell me goodbye" if anyone is bored and wants to watch :D

i wanted to be the first one to make a cover of the song...but my throat decided to turn red and soar exactly one day before "tell me goodbye" got released!! and it's still soar now(it really doesn't want to heal) but i really wanted to sing it...so i did my best!! it could have been better though :)

so thank you in advance to those who will watch it!!!

and here it is

Big Bang is VIP!!!

Guest stardaisy212

Seungri, Daesung and Taeyang with Fans (?) Backstage at Global Warning Concert

22989305q.jpg

46894823.jpg

Credits to 작성일시 @ YBMania

Guest piano.1993

^ Woa it was from quite a long time ago wasn’t it? All of them look good and all the fans there are so lucy. Backstage passes and everything <_<

I was expecting Yoobin to say TOP as her idea though hahah

Guest intelligirl

^ AW, adorable!

l2yzhfqrc.jpg

Did anybody else notice that Seungri got his teeth fixed. :angry: WHY?! I adored his snaggletooth.

br3n.jpg

^ Well it's really hard to tell, but I see a slight difference..I don't see a fang anymore. idk maybe it's only me.

Archived