★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest maxim16

happy birthday, youngbae!!!!

the boys looked fine..i dont know what to say but this music video makes me crave for more...sigh..my impatience keeps growing and growing for their comeback.

TOP looks so manly, his colored hair suits him so well. GD is hot, no more words could describe him in this mv..i have to repeat...GD is HOT :P YB, Dae and Deungri.. love their vocals.

Guest k-yoz

tell me goodbye MV

i love the song..and the whole scene in that

video...

GD- my god...ok..he was so damn hott...with that

rain effect scene...he just pull it off nicely...and the scene

where he was drunk...he got some good acting skills...

why dont he try to do a drama?...

TAEYANG- nice voice...and i felt like he was wearing

his wedding dress outfit...was it just me?..and the shades...

he looks so cool....

DAESUNG- my hubby...gosh..i thought gd was the only

one to have that rain scene...but then..i was so shock...

and i love his voice in here..and that outfit of him...he was so hot

on those outfit...

SEUNGRI- our maknae was so matured in here...and i think..he should

do a drama wherein he was a police officer/investigator...

TOP- i love love his rap part...and that hair...it was so cool...he looks

so hot and at the same time so fierce....

beofre i end this post of mine...let me just greet our birthday boy..the one and only

yg's r&b prince!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DONG YONGBAE

Guest Anda_Yankumi

Romaji Lyrics for TELL ME GOODBYE 98% good...i think :D

i took the liberty of correcting the lyrics that were already posted because it had some unnecessary words in it and other words weren't even written! and i thought i'd rewrite it for those who want to sing it(i'm one of them :D)! i am not advanced in japanese...but i understand most of the words! so here it is :D

Letting you go...(here's somebody...)

Letting you go...(here's somebody...)

Yo I got this, yeah

still thinking about this thing a lot

you got me shaken up

(Please tell me there's a way)

And it got my head just spinnin' round round round round

Don't wanna take a fall

It's best to break it up

It's gonna be better for you, move on

Uh huh we break it break it

Or thought we make it make it

And now we cover it up

Girl I swear kimi no koto wo ichibyou demo

Kanashimasenai yakusoku

Mamoru tame ni wa mo obore mini coopera

Erabu michi wa nai kara

Baby aimini coopere bun dake kizutsukete shimau

And I've got nothing, nothing to say

Tell me goodbye, tell me goodbye

Dakishimeta te wo

Hanasou

Boku wo wasureru koto ni jiyuu ni naru nara Baby

Girl you know kimi ga egao wo nakumini coopereku hodo

Boku wa jibun no semeru yo

Nego sameru kotoba mo hikari sae mo

Nani mo kamo miushinau

Baby kono kuchibiru ga hanareta shunkan ni

I'll never find better, better than you

Dakishimeta te wo

Hanasou

Soba ni iru koto dake ga yasashisa janai to Baby

Yo and it's so, so

Sad it just ain't happening

Wish it could be better

Sorry to be scrapping

But I just can't let ya

Shouldn't be less than happy

I said look at me

I couldn't live with myself seeing you lacking

The things you deserve

Baby you was a part?

Must believe that it hurts

that lead this world

I feel the aching through my body

it just takes a bigger part of me

to be lettin' you go

I wish that one soul

Kimi no koe setsunaku fade away away-ay-ay-ay

Kaze ni kakikesarete yuku stay stay-ay-ay-ay

Kore ijou wa I can't take it,

Sono namida don't cry for me

Kimi no tame never look back again

Dakishimeta te wo

Hanasou

Soba ni iru koto dake ga yasashisa janai to Baby

Tell me goodbye

Guest Alla

qq4brp.gif

cr:magickthedoll@omonatheydidn't

Hot gifs^^

20h2he0.th.gif14dlz4j.th.gifxf0zfp.th.gif

2ibjeoz.th.gif

cr:ryoflame@omonatheydidn't

How did we get-Daesung and Hyori:

it was beautiful..T_T...I really love it<3..I DL and watch it everyday><

he just sounds like the recorded ver..and that shows how amazing vocal and voice he has

hyori sounds good too

ohmygoodnessssss! first part of mv got me screaming like crazy! jiyong looking FREAKING HOT! XD XD ohhh he's always hot btw, but seriously he keep surprising us, and i literally can't handle his hotness as i keep screaming (happily) haha XD XD aww this song is so awesome, top is looking so gorgeous, bae with piano = major killer, dae in rain and seungri with gun, how cool is that? phewww too much for me to handle, they're so AMAZING!

Guest shinhdeplol

I know that this article is solo activities-related, but I think it should be posted here also so all of us know that TOP got injured :(

T.O.P On Emergency Rush After Eye Injury Filming 「71 - Into The Fire」

T.O.P who has taken the role as the soldier student in the film titled 「71 - Into The Fire」 is now sharing his close to blindness and breathtaking experience of the corneal (eye) injury.

He gave the interview to Money Today: Star News that "While filming 「71 - Into The Fire」 it looked like my left eye had got accidentally injured." he said "I rushed myself to the emergency room in a hospital to have it checked."

"It was in the middle of the shooting and it was so cold on that day.My black cornea in the eye part was hurt" and continued "the doctor told me that if the bruise was just a little bit deeper than this,I would be blind."

"I could not hardly open up my eyes or go around when I had the protective lenses on.It felt like I had to say my prayer every time I rolled my eyes."

It's the first time for T.O.P to joins the war movie such as 「71 - Into The Fire」 which is like the other ones that they come with the blast in shooting action scenes and sometimes the casts suffer some little or big injuries.

T.O.P told us that "I'm always aware that I don't want to get injured.But when I returned to the hotel for a bath and I took off my clothes,then I would find that I'd got some bruises, wounds or I'd ripped myself open somewhere."

"When you are still young and you think about that,I enjoy working hard and don't get any hurt.It was the moment that I'm so thankful." T.O.P said "I'm okay.Fine.It's painless now" with a laugh.

「71 - Into The Fire」 is the 11.3 billion won production.T.O.P stars Oh Jang Boem,the head of the soldier students.The film is coming to the attraction in this June.

Taken from teambigbang.blogspot.com

Guest Amoona1430270031

I love Tell Me goodbye!!! I honestly never likes most of their Japanese tracks XD, but god this one is really good, I love it. I feel that GD isn't on as much for some reason D: non the less, it was great!!! Happy Birthday YoungBae!

Guest eys2c

Is this the official story line??I kinda understand it in the same way but kinda different..but then who cares..the song is BEAUTIFUL..the MV is..I don't know what to say..it's epic+beautiful+wonderful.

have to agree with Chitty_chitty_bang_bang..there seems to be lacking of GD time..but since those times that he did appear are so utterly HOT!! I'll overlook it~~I'm glad to see that he doesn't look as thin as he used to be..

I still can't grasp how they can be utterly cute when they debuted and now..al of them are NAMJA!!!..they ooze out charisma and sexiness with their body FULLY COVERED. Now that is what you call SMEXY~~ Can't wait for their comeback..this just whet my appetite for them..

lastly (finally 00,) Happy Bday YoungBae..you're a gem..your voice, your shyness, the way you dance. Hope you and BB will always be together~~~

haha...it's not an official storyline..

everyone have their own story and this story....i made it up myself. but it does make sense right??? credit to me. hahaha

i've made the wallpaper...maybe i'll share with you guys later since i didn't know how to upload it and make it into thumbnail here.

btw....i just can't seem to bias to any of them..because they all look so drop-dead-gorgeous. the more i watch it..it's like watching a love-thriller movie.

daesung are seriously grow on me each day. really love his scene in the rain..so damn HOT!

i must say...YG seems to use different types of promo now. and it was by SUDDENLY releasing a pv/mv without any notice.

weird should i say...by keep waiting for their BIG COMEBACK..it seems like waiting for their FIRST DEBUT. hahahha.....you just don't know when exactly is the date..

this song really made my day...since i'm a bit mad of YG for not making a pv of STAY. this sound almost the same as STAY since only three of them are seriously singing while gd and top just playing their part.

Guest sryche

Goodness, I dont ever want to see that happening. love you tabi...

thanks for exerting effort in making ur film. it makes us glad...

2ANNI1 and #tellmegoodbye in twitter pls and #ybday for youngbae's bday

100517 BIGBANG & Yuna「Shouting Korea」Shooting! @ E News

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDo8o3iv4Sw...eos=eHb_x4A_WE8

Credit: ygfammv@YT

it is so cool to see BTS for the Shouting project! GD the Producer! Taeyang being dorky dancing around Kim Yuna! hahaha

@Tell Me Goodbye MV - MAJOR HOTNESS and EPICNESS! hahaha... totally love the video... they just totally dropped the mv without us knowing about it! i know this is only the start of their MAJOR EPIC COMEBACK!!!

don't forget to trend #happyBAEday tomorrow! please help us trend #tellmegoodbye now!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAEYANG!!!

Guest hayakatsu

i screamed~!! cuz 15th was my birthday and then BAM!!! tell me goodbye MV came out. and jiyong with awesome normal sexy man hair?! all the better!!!! now i'm REALLYYY getting impatient with their comeback. srsly they need to just get their bums outta here already!!! not to mention no sight of youngbae's solo album at all! where the album at?

okay now here's what i got from their rap parts in the song. i know there's one posted already, but there's just a bit of difference from what i heard.

GD'S RAP PART

letting you go (please, somebody)

letting you go (please, somebody)

yea...no, i got this

still i'm thinkin bout this thing a lot

it got me shaken up

(please tell me there's a way)

and it got my head

just spinnin round round round round

(please tell me there's a way)

don't wanna take a fall

it's best that i break it off

it's gonna be better for you

move on (on on on)

my heart be breakin, breakin

all about remakin, makin

how can i recover it all (all all all)

TOP'S RAP PART

said it just ain't happenin

wish it could be better

sorry to be scrappin

but i just can't let ya

be less than happy

i said could that be

i couldn't live with myself

seein you lacking

the things you deserve

baby you be surprised

best believe that it hurts

didn't leave this world

i feel the achin through my body

it just take a bigger part of me

to be lettin you go

i wish that wasn't so

there's some parts i'm not sure of cuz their cute accents are hard to decipher. but i think i got it 90% right. if someone has the correct lyrics please share em, yea?? i love this song a lot.

i think it's about a guy not wanting to let a girl go, but he has to, so he's asking her to "tell me goodbye" so it's easier for him to leave her.

the MV is confusing tho. i'm not really sure what's happening. this is one of those songs where the lyrics actually have everything to do with the MV. the lyrics are telling you what's happening in the story. and since i don't understand japanese i can't really tell what it's about. i only understand from the rap bits. but the rap parts are too short to tell the whole story so please shre the translations, eh? really curious abt the story. it's very interesting.

plus, maknae really show off his acting chops here, no? he's great at this.

GRRRAAH~~!!!! BIGBANG PALLI COMEBACK!!!

Guest xxUntilwhenever

IDFOHJFODIHFDUIOHSZDLIUH "Tell me goodbye" is awesome and I love love love the MV.

Jiyong is so hot and he's really good at acting ^_^

Guest n_angel274

haha...it's not an official storyline..

everyone have their own story and this story....i made it up myself. but it does make sense right??? credit to me. hahaha

i've made the wallpaper...maybe i'll share with you guys later since i didn't know how to upload it and make it into thumbnail here.

btw....i just can't seem to bias to any of them..because they all look so drop-dead-gorgeous. the more i watch it..it's like watching a love-thriller movie.

daesung are seriously grow on me each day. really love his scene in the rain..so damn HOT!

i must say...YG seems to use different types of promo now. and it was by SUDDENLY releasing a pv/mv without any notice.

weird should i say...by keep waiting for their BIG COMEBACK..it seems like waiting for their FIRST DEBUT. hahahha.....you just don't know when exactly is the date..

this song really made my day...since i'm a bit mad of YG for not making a pv of STAY. this sound almost the same as STAY since only three of them are seriously singing while gd and top just playing their part.

Yup..your story line does kinda make sense..Wouldn't it be epic if there was a movie like that and they acted in it.. I seriously think that this MV is a good movie material..

Don't you just love YG's surprise gift to the VIPs..No teaser to make us anticipate then wait..and wait some more..and then BAMM...and you get a lot more hype..nice strategy..And yes the comeback...I wish they can just be active forever...kekeke

Archived