★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest LovingDae

OMO i am addicted to Tae's and Dae's part in tell me goodbye ! its so soothing and flawless :wub:

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest MidnightByul

FUNNY. BB maknaes are the best!

But, I gotta say I love this last line from Seungri's part, It's really sweet.

"We are one, all five have to get together to make! the! real! Big! Bang!"

Guest juang_bb

the 'Like Big Bang MV' was hilarious. i've watched it several times already. LOL! the song sounds good and the lyrics are funny! since his hyungs always talk about him on shows, i guess SR's returning the favor, eh?

oh... I checked Sean's twitter and he tweeted:

Harang=Taeyang part 1 http://twitpic.com/1jsezc

Harang=Taeyang part 2 http://twitpic.com/1jsfmm <-- super cute!!! :)

Harang=Taeyang part 3 http://twitpic.com/1jsp0x

(im lazy to post the actual pics and screencap it)

it looks like Sean is very fond of YB and wants to raise Harang just like him!

the TMG ringtones...the song sounds really amazing!!!

Guest universe

have not been here for a mere two days and there's so many updates!! :wub:

"Like Big Bang" MV (the girls are really pretty lol)

i love it sooo much!! DaeRi always get creative together hahaha. and i love the song sooo much!! i think i actually like it more than most of their Japanese releases :blink:its hella catchy!! Choice37 does awesome song arrangements!!

and i'm really surprised that DaeRi can write such a good song. the beat is sick! Dae even has the flow haha. my fav part would probably be Seungri's part, and Dae's Chinese instrumental bridge hahaha. i even downloaded the Mp3 of it. they are just fooling around with this song, but it sounded so good. why can't YG release it as a proper version :( at least it will help us tide over the Big Bang MIA

i think Seungri is actually being kind to GD. he let out more crap about Top and YB. hahaha. probably coz he knows GD will give him a hard time since they are staying in the same apartment :lol: i need the whole show in subs!! VIPs, please do share it asap if you ever found one okay? :D

Seungri's interview

i always thought Seungri broke up with his gf once he started training. so he actually believed that she will be waiting for him even after he debuted. poor baby. what a bad shock it must have been finding out she has someone else through her minihompy. but i don't blame the girl too, coz its really hard dating an idol :( i'm surprised Seungri seems to want to approach some girls, even though he did not in the end. coz i thought he does not wish to be in any relationships now.

BTS of ELT

LOL i really laugh when Seungri practically flopped down when the explosion sounded. i felt really bad but i can't stop laughing at the same time haha. he must be terrified of fireworks ever since that incident. luckily no one was hurt this time. i always enjoyed BTS videos. the boys looked really relaxed and dorky.

and it will be EPIC if they are filming a CF with Kim Yuna!! COEX must have forked out a huge sum haha. i hope GD and Seungri will be inside too. it be weird if there's only the 3 of them. what's that survey about Big Bang at #30 for the most influential CF idols again?? that list was not accurate. hahaha

Guest redevilica

available in

:lol:

cashewmania kpop download

[HQ] HaHa Mong Show (2010-05-01).avi [1000.97 MB]

Daesung, Seungri (Big Bang), Hyo Yeon, Soo Young (SNSD), Key (SHINee), Jo Kwon, Jin Woon (2AM), Ga In, Narsha (Brown Eyed Girls), G.O (MBLAQ), Kim Shin Young, etc

Visit Cashewmania blog for direct links

Guest shinhdeplol

(Big Bang) Daesung awkward VS. SeungRi forceful - kiss

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufCzzl5dbbQ

(SNSD) Sooyoung (Big Bang) Daesung - love line ?????

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QkxPOpUxq4w

- - -

The conversation of Daeri and the girls

Daesung: Hello hyungnim!

Haha: Daesung, you’re lonely, aren’t you? Do you want to go on a meeting? (like blind date) Okay, call!

Girl 1: I thought Taeyang-oppa was going to come, but Daesung oppa came.

Girl 2: Heyyy…Ah, so we don’t hate you guys, we’re actually more comfortable. Normally idols are so beautiful so it’s uncomfortable, but you oppas aren’t. *laughs*

Girl 1: (says something about her grandma wanting a blind date?? I couldn’t catch it.)

(Daesung starts his MV/singing)

Girl 1: But Seungri oppa, are you guys truly that cool? Your style? is totally awesome.

*guys nod heads*

Girl 2: I like Top-oppa! He’s so good-looking!

Girl 1: If you look at it that way (?) it’s obviously Taeyang-oppa! His eye smiles are really happy! *squeals*

Seungri: Do you really think that way of our hyungs?

(Seungri does his song/MV portion)

(Scene of the 2 guys walking outside)

Daesung: *sigh* Aigo, I’m too lonely.

Seungri: I’m also really lonely.

Daesung: I can’t understand this, this keeps happening to me.

Seungri: Ah, I need a girl…

C: Arafy @ allkpop

^ LOL I feel so sorry for the boys :lol:

Guest Unni_Ashley

Big Bang @ Se7en's Concert Backstage (2007)

Source:youtube.com/user/kpopcorner3 + BBupdates

YGFAM FTW~

Guest piano.1993

thanks for the translation of the coversation of Daeri with those two girls. lol they are kinda rude, but i guess it's what makes it funny lol

Guest missARROGANT

^ like big bang < 333

[NEWS] “I was looking forward to my surgery” Says Daesung

On the first of May, Big Bang’s Daesung confessed that he had cosmetic surgery on SBS “Haha Mong Show.”

He had a facial injury due to his car accident last summer.

Daesung said, “Before surgery, I needed to take pictures of my face before surgery to show the before and after. I thought I’d look the same as Jang Dong Gun, and the doctor was looking at the pictures trying to make it the same.” He laughed.

After the surgery, there wasn’t much of a different, so he was disappointed.

Daesung says something about it. “There wasn’t any dissatisfaction, but I was a little disappointed in my eyes, nose, and mouth.”

Meanwhile, during the broadcast, including Haha, MC Mong, Kim Shin Young, Big Bang Seungri, Daesung, Girls Generation, Hyo Yeon and Sooyoung, Brown Eyed Girls, Gain and Narsha, SHINee’s Key, MBLAQ’s Gio, and many other korean celebrities attended the show, attracting millions of viewers.

Translated by: hyunji

Source: newsen

credit: hyunji@ibigbang

-------

[NEWS] Seungri’s opinion on G-Dragon’s Fashion Sense

During the first episode of the ‘HaHa Mong Show,’ Big Bang’s youngest vocalists, Seungri and Daesung, came clean with their feelings towards their fellow Big Bang members.

Through the released music video, ‘Like Big Bang,’ which was released in honor of a segment in the show known as ‘Free Rap Music Video Talk Show,’ Seungri spoke of G-Dragon’s fashion sense.

In this music video, Seungri sang, “To follow this generation’s fashion leader, G-Dragon, is embarrassing. His style is covered all throughout Dongdaemun!” Dongdaemun, which is the largest shopping center in South Korea, is known for its diversity in styles offered and is often called the fashion “heart” of the country.

Shocked, the guests of the ‘HaHa Mong Show’ asked for Seungri’s true opinion on his leader’s sense of style, asking “but isn’t [G-Dragon] a fashionista?” In reply, Seungri gave a story to show just how crazy G-Dragon’s fashion sense can be. He explained, “There was this jacket that G-Dragon once wore [which I liked] until he turned around, revealing a huge hole in the back.”

Seungri then added, “[G-Dragon] is even able to wear girls’ sizes [in clothing,]” which further surprised the guests of the show.

Thanks sarah @ kpoplive.com

credit: alee@ibigbang

Guest Abie

SEUNGRI & DAESUNG!

SEU-per & DAE-bakk!!! <3

i esp loved the eng translations of LIKE BIGBANG<3

and it's so addictive! xDD I bet the hyungs have punished them

already ROFL. ((: the girls who had met up w/ them are

not so nice D; i wud kill to meet anyone from BIGBANG!

Anyway...the FO raps for Dae and Ri are so HILARIOUS!!!

hahahha ((= even though i cnt understand a thing they're saying,

i nearly died of laughing XD i miss FO with Dae<3

And oh! SOSHIBANG!!!!! 8DDD

omo. the tell me goodbye clips!!!

i have to say...I MISSED HOW JIYONG & TOP RAP! TT

And YB's soulful voice esp Dae's powerful yet really...silky voice!

XD And Baby's really improving a lot! I always knew he has

an awesome voice<3 Ji should get him more parts! LOLS.

i cant wait for the full song! and the HQ version! and the MV!!!

Wah. im dying of waiting~ TT BIGBANG, COME BACK!!!

quoting Seungri's part at LIKE BIGBANG,

"We are one, all five have to get together to make! the! real! Big! Bang!"

thanks for sharing the clips and photos and gifs<3

Guest strawberrymilkk

helloooo everyone! first time posting here :D

[although ive been following this thread for who knows how long >___>...]

anyways, just posting the shoes i just finished designing. they have the big bang BANGS characters on it, so i just thought id share my work with you guys :]

2v9ucms.jpg

2mc6l5d.jpg

4revzs.jpg

akjvbl.jpg

Haha Mong Show was awesomee.

seungri and daesung are so boss xD

i really enjoyed it, but i wonder why it got such low viewer ratings?

there were soo many idols in the show. i guess it was just delayed too much? haha.

btw, totally anticipating big bang's comeback! ;D

Guest shinhdeplol

[Eng sub] 100501 SNSD YoonA Sooyoung Yuri rapping to Bigbang Seungri Daesung

[Eng Sub] HHMS - Hyori rap to Daeri

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmkcJuKg3iE...player_embedded

Source: hyoleesubs via kazzyness@twitter

Taken from bigbangupdates.com

- - -

111hu.th.jpg110sz.th.jpg49009312.th.jpg70613220.th.jpg

91791516.th.jpg39883689.th.jpg43952801.th.jpg39015959.th.jpg

23214311.th.jpg49065559.th.jpg29085425.th.jpg94371605.th.jpg

C: 타래 @ BBVIPZ

Some fanarts of the boys

http://www.bbvipz.com/bbs/view.php?id=vip&...sc&no=20203

Guest blank_blank_cuti3

^^^ Thanks for those links!

OMG~ I was basically rolling on the floor about Hyori wanting SR to asked for her number! AHAHAHAH....So that means, magnae didn't exchange his number with FO members (?)! Aww~ well, she's asking him now! LOL...

SNSD gurls! They're such dorks! I thought SR is really brave and all w/ gurls, but he's really not...cuz she seems rather akward from what the gurls are telling us! LOL..

Anyways, thank u for you guys for sharing all of the great pictures and links!

I haven't laugh in so long cuz of BB...I can't wait for their comeback!

Guest shinhdeplol

i was watching this fancam of BEAST from Hollywood Bowl, and i was surprised they sang Sunset Glow at the end ^^

im pretty sure it's Big Bang's Sunset Glow, not Lee Moonsae's lol

- - -

G-Dragon×DaeSung's Voice in 「Sudden Attack」

Taken from teambigbang.blogspot.com

- - -

anigif5leedaeun310.gif

anigif4leedaeun310.gif

anigif3leedaeun310.gif

anigif2leedaeun310.gif

anigif1leedaeun310.gif

anigifleedaeun310.gif

anigif9leedaeun310.gif