★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest johnnyquest89

this thread is dead. :( no news about our boys. :(

Meanwhile Haha Mong show keeps teasing us. <_< Hope that we can watch this show with Engsub asap. I can't wait

don't know if you saw this pic before. It is unseen to me. :)

http://www.ygbounce.com/pictures/apw/apw08.jpg

Jiyong and a member of After School. Maybe it was taken long time ago coz he looks so young here.

Credit: Josh@YGbounce

Yep thats pretty old.. Kahi used to be part of YG can see her in BB lalala MV also taught dance to some 2ne1 girls or somethin

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shinhdeplol

12712485111004141.th.jpg12712485111004142.th.jpg

C:함께라 면. @ bbvipz

the shoes they wear in those pics

TL0.9274176_1_1.jpg

LN0.9274177_1_1.jpg

LZ0.9274178_1_1.jpg

LT0.9274179_1_1.jpg

John Galliano mens spring 2010 sneaker

C: 어브. @ bbvipz

awwh so cute <3

b0067920_4bc5c59a167f7.jpg

C: 유즈풀 @ bbvipz

Guest universe

I went to the source and the bolded part says Jang Min Byeol, which is the name of one of the Lollipop girls, right?

So I guess her and Ji took a selca together during a photoshoot?

Cute.^^

wow that girl is a little toooo close to GD for my comfort. the fangirl in me is raging in jealousy XD

GD looks too happy in those photos with the Lollipop girls, while the others seem more shy. Top does not even look like he's into it (which is a good thing) :lol: and i can't help thinking if GD is dating one of the girls. remember that Japanese interview?? hahaha

Guest ilovearronyan

i dont liek these Haha Mong Show teasers T_________________________________T

I dun liek Dae ditching our Seungri..

I dun liek Ga In just saying the maknae is "alright" - __ -

idk why but it feels liek theyr like insulting the maknae's pride orsth - __ -

hope it won't feel liek so when I watch the subbed ep~

i dont liek these Haha Mong Show teasers T_________________________________T

I dun liek Dae ditching our Seungri..

I dun liek Ga In just saying the maknae is "alright" - __ -

idk why but it feels liek theyr like insulting the maknae's pride orsth - __ -

hope it won't feel liek so when I watch the subbed ep~

Guest blank_blank_cuti3

^^^ I kinda agree on not liking these teasers and news about Haha & MC Mong Show...

I mean, I understand that they're trying to get the hype for us to watch the show and pull in more viewers...

but it's like they're revealing the whole thing already so it's pointless for me to watch it later...

Just a little is okay, but I think they're doing too much already...

Anyways, I'm just happy and excited for the show still cuz I haven't seen the boys in so longg...

The Big Bang deprived is growing bigger and larger....LLOL....they seriously need to comeback already...

I don't care whether is one album or two, I just want a quality album and a comeback...LOL...I seriously hope that the comeback will be in August cuz if it's anything later than that, I can't handle it anymoree! I love them doing solos stuff, but the solos can wait for now...

Guest ilovearronyan

edit: ^^^ lol sorry for some reason there was a double post. there's something wrong with my connection I can't seem t edit the other post;

Guest piano.1993

Gain thinks Seungri is alright because she has a husband

lol

anyways, I enjoy reading those "previews" but I think they have revealed too many details :lol: I will sure watch the show but I feel like I wont get to see anything new

the thing Im excited about is LIKE BIGBANG. Hyori unnie is in it too + Seungri's Heartbreaker + Dae's disguise :lol: . Its the best I have to say!

Are idols working too much? (Big Bang related parts only)

100411_idolswork365days2-460x350.jpg

150 years ago, the average American worker worked over 3000 hours annually. Today that number has dropped to around 1777 hours annually. South Korea is known for it’s hard workers as South Korea has the longest working hours amongst the high-income OECD economies at just under 2400 hours annually. It seems idols in Korea fit this trend as they also work many hours annually.

“Are idols working all year long?“

This has been popping into the heads of many fans lately and it seems that there’s enough evidence on the k-pop scene to support this thought.

From the early 1990’s to around 2002, it was rare to see idols work so much. When an idol group or singer ended their live promotions, it was difficult to see the artists until their next comeback. That is now obviously not the case with the proliferation of the internet and increase of technology. In addition, members from idol groups continue to stay in the media long after their promotions have ended.

20100330_bigbang_1.jpg

For example, Big Bang has been busy promoting like crazy in Japan and yet T.O.P found the time to star in the spy action drama IRIS. Now the group is in production for their comeback later this year and the fierce rapper is still acting as he will star in the film 71-Into the Fire.

Credit: Allkpop

oops... posted already, sorry...

i can't wait for the Haha Mong Show, all the news about it are all about Big Bang only... i can't wait to watch the music video with the parodies and i can't wait to hear Big Bang's new song!

Guest syao_sid

This is the lastest gaon ranking:

nvwpjp.jpg

*The Gaon music chart, considered the Korean equivalent of the U.S. Billboard chart, was launched last month. Its data has been accumulated from online and offline sales statistics from the country's major web-based providers and record distribution companies.

cr: omonatheydidnt

--- WOW. A lot previous BB albums topping the chart. The comeback news really got the people excited so went off buying their albums.

Anyone knows what event is this from? nvm..this is from the SAL opening in cinemas. so this has to be in GD's solo thread..sorry. ^^

http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/3180/20...255113166a2.jpg

http://img44.imageshack.us/img44/8512/20100415190629108.jpg

http://img51.imageshack.us/img51/2966/2010...12713254502.jpg

more from here: http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=Gdrag...page=1&bbs= (hopefully someone could upload all of it..i'm lazy..haha)

cr: DCGD

GOSH! I swear GD look great in a simple look. His hair + black outift = :wub: AND HE'S SMILING!

hello to you guys, can you maybe help me out?

are the lollipop girl chosen already? And how comes that there are three of them?^^;

Please for some information^^

Guest evilgary

hamong seems nice for a perfect combi, if daesung could join it would be nice as fo2 is really boring without him

Guest shinhdeplol

[News] [Hyori's back ②] 'Thanks to' on Daesung

We sang 'How did we get' together. When I proposed to do a cover of Annie Lennox's song 'No more I love you's' with Big Bang's Daesung, many people around me tried to discourage it. To have a duet with Lee Hyori, moreover a male singer who will be singing a love song together, at least it shouldn't be Daesung. This is because of the brother and sister image portrayed in the variety program 'Family Outing' is too strong. "But during 'Family Outing', I discovered that Daesung's voice is really good and I really want to let everyone hear it. It also matches my voice very well. I often go to karaoke with (Lee) Chunhee and Daesung and I discovered this after singing many duet songs like '그대안의 블루', '안부', haha."

source : asiae.co.kr

translated by Miseremei @ bigbanghaven.blogspot.com

- - -

CS0.9302008_1_1.jpg

lollipop212713178860246.th.jpg

Original message:

저녁으로 가고 있는 오후 시간~ 사진 선물 나갑니다. 기분 좋아지는 대성군의 사진이에용^^ 오늘은 다행스럽게도 어제보다는 따뜻하죠? 어젠 정말 겨울이 다시온 줄 알았다는 ㅠㅠ 사진과 함께 따뜻한 오후 시간 보내요! 공부하는 미친들도 힘내구요 ^-^

In English:

It’s coming into evening time~ Here’s a picture gift. This is Daesung’s good feeling photo^^ Also, aren’t we lucky that it was warmer today than it was yesterday? I knew Winter would come again ㅠㅠ Hopefully this picture will keep you warm! Study hard, me2s ^-^

Translated by AA-CHAN: http://aa-chan.net/blog/2010/04/15/me2day-updates-100415/

v Dont quote pics. Pls remove the %7Boption%7D tags :)

Guest vstephaniew

This is the lastest gaon ranking:

nvwpjp.jpg

*The Gaon music chart, considered the Korean equivalent of the U.S. Billboard chart, was launched last month. Its data has been accumulated from online and offline sales statistics from the country's major web-based providers and record distribution companies.

cr: omonatheydidnt

--- WOW. A lot previous BB albums topping the chart. The comeback news really got the people excited so went off buying their albums.

Anyone knows what event is this from?

201004151850255113166a2.jpg

20100415190629108.jpg

2010041512713254502.jpg

more from here: http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=Gdrag...page=1&bbs= (hopefully someone could upload all of it..i'm lazy..haha)

cr: DCGD

GOSH! I swear GD look great in a simple look. His hair + black outift = :wub: AND HE'S SMILING!

gosh! i think those pictures are from the opening of his shine a light concert in cinemas, i remember that today april 15, 2010 is the start of the showing!~ goshh! i can't believe he came! lucky fans i might say... whew im so jealous of korean fans right now waaaa!! i wish i live in korea huhu :(

Archived