Guest the7REAL.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest juang_bb

has this been posted yet?

FANCAM DaeRi HaHa Mong Show Filming part 2

this i think is the second part of the Daesung rapping fancam, this time it is Seungri's turn. This is longer than the first part. You can hear more of the song they used. Now, it really got me curious. I want to know if this is an actual Big Bang song they've recorded and just haven't released yet or it is something that was just recorded for the show. In this vid, I can clearly hear TOP's and also Taeyang's (?) parts in the song. I think it is possible that this could be a song by Big Bang but they edit it with so many adlibs in between by Dae and Seungri to fit the performance they're doing for the show. In the last part, I can hear GD's voice too!

I just think that the song especially the beat is dope! It's hiphop and it is very refreshing! It just makes me more excited for their comeback album. I know most of us want to see them go back to their hiphop roots and yet bring something new to the table, and if this song is any indication on how they're progressing with their music, then we're in for an epic comeback! :lol:

oh, about the ELT, i've already seen half of it already. Can i just say that the DaeRi medley is probably one of my fave parts in the concert. and Dang! when Dae hit those high notes, I was like holding on to my seat and in the end, my jaw dropped. Very very impressive vocals right there! I always thought that Dae is the best singer in BB, best vocals definitely, but I didn't really know until now that he had it in him, that he can totally belt it out! he can give mariah a run for her money, LOL! Maknae seungri also did us proud, I'm really loving his voice lately, he has shown tremendous improvement!

VV yeah, speaking of remixes, I love their remix of lies in the concert. obviously, the song is like... what everyone else say, VIPs national anthem already... it's been out for like 3 years so I love how they make it sound fresh and new. i love the some-kinda-semi-dance-break they add in the middle... oh, the chest pumping! too bad though, i think one of the fancam for lies did a better capture of that part than the broadcast. ^_^

Guest sweetflower

^any direct download links for ELT besides torrent???

BB never dissappointed me with their concerts...to me, they are one of the best (well, to be honest, they r the best) at live performances...the intro got me especially excited - gd introducing all the members and then 'the last one standing...GD' lol :)

One thing that GD/YG Ent is good at is that they can do a lot of remixes...although all of the songs are old, everytime I watched them in concerts - it felt like I'm listening to brand new songs.

Thank goodness I'm working cuz I'll need a lot of money coming up - GD's SAL concert DVD, Big Show 2010 DVD, ELT DVD...man, BB's ranking in BIG $$$ for YG...

Guest universe

has this been posted yet?

FANCAM DaeRi HaHa Mong Show Filming part 2

wow. i'm loving what i have been hearing so far. i seriously doubt its an actual Big Bang song though. YG won't just drop a Big Bang song just like that. i still think its for the show. but the beat is sick!! i'm just amazed how their CF songs, show theme songs or something short for a show like this (and Manwon Happiness, No Smoking song etc) could sound so much better than most songs out there now :lol:

and i like how old school yet refreshing it sounded. if only they can turn it into a real single, just for us deprived VIPs haha. i do hope they will go back to their roots.

the show will be aired tomorrow right? we can finally hear the clearer version. i just hope SBS won't cut the song or something. now what would be ideal is, the show will be aired on the 30th, there will be explosive responses from the netizens, and YG decided to release the song as a single. hahaha. and throw in an MV as well :D

Guest juang_bb

^^ I highly doubt yg would release a song that way too. what i meant was, it might be one of those songs that bb recorded that may or may not be released. you know, like how artists sometimes record different materials to try and choose from. eitherway, i hope your ideal situation works! wishful thinking. :P

---------------------------------------------

last post before i'm off...i hope somebody can translate this?

빅뱅-2NE1-이효리가 한 자리에? ‘스타 리얼리티’ 특집편성

[뉴스엔 김지윤 기자]

국내 최초 리얼리티 전문 채널인 리얼TV(www.irealtv.com)에서는 국내 인기 아이돌 그룹과 유명 스타가 출연한 프로그램만을 모아 방영하는 '스타 리얼리티'를 편성했다.

'스타 리얼리티'(Star Reality)는 '빅뱅 더 비기닝', '2NEN1TV', '오프 더 레코드 효리', '청춘불패'로 구성이 돼 있으며 특별하게만 여겨지던 인기 스타들의 그동안 공개되지 않았던 꿈을 향한 도전과 열정, 스타가 아닌 평범한 한 사람으로서 인간적인 면모와 일상의 모습 등이 시청자들에게 또 다른 공감을 전할 예정이다.

리얼TV '스타 리얼리티' 한 관계자는 "스페셜 Block 편성은 방송사간 프로그램 편성과 시청률 경쟁이 치열해 지는 상황에서 자체제작과 프로그램 수급의 어려움 등 단일 채널이 겪고 있는 불리한 여건을 극복하기 위해 새롭게 시도되는 편성전략이다"고 밝혔다.

또 이 관계자는 "리얼TV는 앞으로도 시청자를 위한 참신한 방송 서비스 제공과 안정적인 시청률 유지를 위해 다각적인 프로그램 구성과 차별화된 편성전략을 지속적으로 실시 할 예정이다"고 전했다.

한편 리얼TV는 이번 봄 개편에 '한식탐험대', '감성다큐 미지수' 등 다큐 프로그램 역시 특별편성했다.

김지윤 june@newsen.com

cr: newsen | TeamBigBang @twitter

i tried to google translate it. I think they'll be re-broadcasting "Big Bang: The Beginning" ? It would be cool though if they just come up with another BigBangTV type of show.

Guest shinhdeplol

lollipop_2_1269845307_31575_me2photo.jpg

이번 사진은 지용군입니다~ 마치 날 따라와~ 퐐로미~ 를 외치는 듯한 포즈! 표정도 보면 볼수룩 귀여운 것 같아요~ 웃음이 살짝 베어 있는 표정이라는 >_< 남은 오후 시간도 힘냅시다~ 얍얍 ㅋㅋ

Big Bang was nominated for a Chinese Award

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-GcXXgiXBlM...player_embedded

Guest shinhdeplol

AA-CHAN did a really clear and nice description about the new YG building here. You can go to his site to see the photos and the direction to the building, which I think is quite clear and easy to understand.

The SBS show with Daeri airs tomorrow right? cant wait to see dae's epic dancing in the HQ video. Judging from the fancam, Seungri is no where near as funny as Dae :lol: Even when he is in the background, he still shines with his silly and comic moves :lol:

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4052/447212..._22c87f6bc7.jpg

Original message:

이번 사진은 지용군입니다~ 마치 날 따라와~ 퐐로미~ 를 외치는 듯한 포즈! 표정도 보면 볼수룩 귀여운 것 같아요~ 웃음이 살짝 베어 있는 표정이라는 >_< 남은 오후 시간도 힘냅시다~ 얍얍 ㅋㅋ

In English:

This photo is Ji Yong~ Follow me~ Follow me~ kind of pose!

Translated by AA-CHAN: http://aa-chan.net/blog/2010/03/29/me2day-updates-100329/

Guest anggun21

anyone know when ELT dvd or Big Show DVD is gna be released in South Korea.... goin to Seoul in a week ... ill be getting GD's heartbreaker rerelease :D

Can someone translate this??..I was hoping to see HQ GD's pic b/c he went to the party..but this article doesn't have his pic..aigoo..why did he came late to the party..lol

Jeremy scott and BigBang???

http://choen.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir...0032900406.html

HQ Hallelujah @ ELT:

really love the energy..gosh..as usual G-TOP manage to rap so well while doing a lot of movement..GD's rapping while running is totally love<3333...and Taeyang's part at the end is so awesome

Bigbang live performance is one of the aspects that sets them apart from other kpop groups..they're totally at different and higher level compared to others..I'm not kidding....can't wait to get the DVD^^

That VIP who passed Taeyang the letter was like 163+ cm ... i guess Taeyang was around that height

i don't know, cos i was starstruck that time .... lmao... imagine 4 seconds of eye contact with him....

he was sitting in front of the car.... i was like so close to him cos i was standing at the entrance >_<

i also saw Se7en and Minzy

Pictures of YG building i took >_<

dsc0426he.th.jpgdsc0428hj.th.jpgdsc0429s.th.jpg

dsc0430z.th.jpgdsc0431f.th.jpg

BSX @ Myeondong

dsc0026wo.th.jpgdsc0027zg.th.jpgdsc0028ox.th.jpg

Star Avenue @ Lotte

dsc0264y.th.jpgdsc0265e.th.jpgdsc0266u.th.jpg

dsc0267eh.th.jpgdsc0268j.th.jpgdsc0269p.th.jpg

dsc0270e.th.jpgdsc0271n.th.jpgdsc0272j.th.jpg

dsc0273y.th.jpgdsc0288f.th.jpgdsc0289nk.th.jpg

The 2nd fancam of DaeRi

filming the new variety show

gets me really excited for the show

itself evenn more than before.

It is awesome to see

the both of them again.

I am totally feeling the hiphop

attitude that Daedae gave out.

It is rather funny though

how these two have such

great chemistry onscreen &

how their vocals match up with each

other so much,when it actual fact they

are akward with each other.

I mean just look at their 'MEDLEY' performance

& when they were mc-ing together.

DANGG!! ELT CONCERT was really EPIC!

Kept watching it over & over again.

Guest hermibc

Lately, I'm missing them on their first days debut. Though, my dear Daesung was not much comfortable these days, but I miss the way GD took care oF his dongsengs, and even his hyung (TOP). He always see them with bright smile in his eyes, like: "Oh, my BB's mems so cute, so great, so... everything". Hugs other mems anytime he can. Watchs others play and laugh. Plays goof with them. I love it! Really love it, though these make everyone think that: GD is a boss. He's a little old person.

But, really feel sorry that we must use simple past tense now. Sounds like it!

Nowaday, TOP, Taeyang and even "our little Daesung" (Hyori called him that) grows up. And GD only cares about Seungri - who likes him so much.

Really feel sad cause rarely see them laugh when see in others eyes.

Whatever. My little Dae, hwaiting

Guest shinhdeplol

^ You can read Ep 1-5 with Eng subs here: http://bigbangvip.net/index.php?act=SF&s=&f=78

Vicky @ BBLJ used to also translate some eps but I think she has stopped doing that for a while

- -

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2717/447290..._31c85115f2.jpg

Original message:

또 다시 한주가 시작되는 월요일이에요~ 점심 맛나게 먹었나요? 이번에는 탑군의 사진 선물이에요~ 롤리팝과 함께 고민에 빠진 듯한 포즈와 표정.. 탑군도 주말에 멀기만 한 월요일이라 힘이 든걸까요? 헤헤

In English:

Here’s another week starting today~ Did you have lunch? This time it’s TOP’s picture gift~ One pose with the lollipop and a worrying expression.. Does TOP have the power needed to start the week after a busy weekend? Hehe.

Translated by AA-CHAN: http://aa-chan.net/blog/2010/03/29/me2day-updates-100329/

Guest missARROGANT

posted?

elt.jpg

Thanks everyone for sharing videos for ELT.

I especially luv Hallelujah and Dae-SR performance.

Guest karendm

ELECTRIC LOVE TOUR Download Link:

Torrent file size:3.5G

Just Click on my Signature^^

credit:DCGD

enjoy^^..but please support BB by buying the DVD when it's released,trust me..it's worth it^^

Hi, how do I open these files? Can someone please help?

Archived