★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest blank_blank_cuti3

I just saw the video, I have to say we won't be TY deprive anymore! lOL...there's alot of the hyungs here so u guys don't have to worry! LOL...I was hoping for more DS & SR, but it's okay...it's just a CF!

I'm happy anything with Big Bang! LOL...

I have to TOP's dorkie self is so adorable! The licking lollipop! So sexxy..XD

I kinda feel bad for the Lollipop gurl cuz she was pretty much hiding her face (?) But it's okay, at least she gets to interact with BB! heehhe...And kinda have to agree with shinhdeplol that it was so weird w/ her in the video cuz she didn't do anything! HAHAHAH

Guest juang_bb

thanks for the link! i love it! they're such dorks. there's more taeyang this time around. GD and TABI... why must they be so cute in the MV? I love GD's heart then kiss part. but.. but.. the best part for me? the TODAE or should I say BINGUDAE dance! LMAO! i know, i've been spazzing on ToDae...can't help it!

YG must be really happy with his love confession, LOL! back to back MVs.

edit: since I topped the page. second attempt on making caps.

sorry for my TOP bias.

lolli3.jpg

lolli2.jpg

GD's kiss for ya'll.

lolli4.jpg

v v I kinda agree though that they released so many teasers that there's really not much surprise on how the MV's going to look. but i still love it! lol. is this bad? anything with BB right now is just spazzworthy for me..LMAO!

Guest vulgarchic

Just watched the MV. I'm disappointed really but I wasn't expecting much anyway. They released so many director's cuts and stuff that it was pretty much easy to piece together the whole MV.

I think they waited for waaaay too long to release it for what it is.

It would have been nice if the Lollipop girl had something to do but oh well. I guess Lollipop 2 MV can't compete with the

amazingness of the original :) Though Lollipop 2 song is so much more sexier, wish the MV could have reflected that.

Guest Y-VIP

Aigoo maybe I expected more seeing 2ne1's new mv. Anyway, I love that there are more exposure for YB! :D

The MV is pretty simple for Big Bang and all the scenes are kinda expected. I agree with vulgarchic, the scenes are those from the director's cut and the makings. Well I guess it's just for a CF so I have to move on. I love the MV nevertheless. Nowadays, everything that comes from Big Bang is GOLD. I can't wait to download the HD version. :D

When i watched the mv,it

was rather expected.

But then I am glad there are more

adorkable shots of the guys especially

the TODAE part - the silly dance &

Kwon Leadah's kiss.

On top of that they showed parts of Taeyang

dancing here & there.

The LOLLIPOP girl does not

even do anything in particular.

There is no interaction with the guys

at all like what I expected it to be.

I am looking forward the gifs.

Guest ooxstacee

The MV wasn't really all that great, but I won't complain. Anything BB is good as of now.

T___T! But I wasn't expecting much .. but I would say I expected more than what we got.

And YG should've released this first, then 2ne1's. Cause 2ne1's kind of ruined this. :(

Theirs was really different from the cf. It was like a REAL mv for a new song.

Lollipop2 isn't so much. It's just seems like a longer version of the CF.

But all in all, I'm happy to see BB again. :)

And I must say, GD's kiss was skfjksf omg.

I wanted to see if the Lollipop girl touched his body like what his lyrics says .. LMAO!

Guess not.

Guest sweetflower

^ I agreed, cyon released a lot of the scenes and clips so the MV was not as surprising...

Unlike you guys, I actually like this MV more than 2ne1...idk, maybe cuz 2ne1's song was way too autotune and the MV was too random for me...I, for one, am glad that YG's hiring new producers - too much of Teddy isn't always a good thing <_<

GD's swallowing the phone and kissing the camera was HOT HOT HOT

^ I agreed, cyon released a lot of the scenes and clips so the MV was not as surprising...

Unlike you guys, I actually like this MV more than 2ne1...idk, maybe cuz 2ne1's song was way too autotune and the MV was too random for me...

GD's swallowing the phone and kissing the camera was HOT HOT HOT

im not surprised too.. cyon should not release too much clip to make it more surprising..

5d6z9u.jpg ----------->> MAGIC TRICK!! :D

Guest Banana Peel

WELL now, let's not all compare 2ne1's mv to Big Bang's because they're two different (awesomeful) groups :D hehehe. Plus this is a cf mv, soooo it's quite a different case.

I have to agree, I felt like I was watching a collision of all the million teaser/making mv videos together. It wasn't that interesting besides the eye candy of big bang 8) kekeke. I don't think it was smart of them to release so much "teasers" before the actual MV when it looks exactly the same, you know? OR they should have just released the MV before all those extra behind the scenes.

BUT at least more TAEYANG! hahaha, LOVED his "sexyhae" part. And Daesung's wink was so adorable, lol. <3

I thought the lollipop girl was cute, ahahaha. I just didn't like how she was practically pointless in the MV though. Just shaking her butt towards the end you know? lol. But I think people would've complained either way if the girl had to interact with Big Bang, sooo I think I'm content, heh heh.

WELL now, let's not all compare 2ne1's mv to Big Bang's because they're two different (awesomeful) groups :D hehehe. Plus this is a cf mv, soooo it's quite a different case.

I have to agree, I felt like I was watching a collision of all the million teaser/making mv videos together. It wasn't that interesting besides the eye candy of big bang 8) kekeke. I don't think it was smart of them to release so much "teasers" before the actual MV when it looks exactly the same, you know? OR they should have just released the MV before all those extra behind the scenes.

BUT at least more TAEYANG! hahaha, LOVED his "sexyhae" part. And Daesung's wink was so adorable, lol. <3

I thought the lollipop girl was cute, ahahaha. I just didn't like how she was practically pointless in the MV though. Just shaking her butt towards the end you know? lol. But I think people would've complained either way if the girl had to interact with Big Bang, sooo I think I'm content, heh heh.

WHATS THE USE OF LOLLIPOP GIRL IN THE VIDEO??

agree agree!! seems like im watching a compilation vids of the teasers!! :)

:angry:

Guest zahieyjunki

The mv was nice it's just not that surprising cuz they have reveal most of everything before so it's just normal when watching it.

But love the part Jiyong kissing the screen! uber cutie pie <3

the only one i'm complaining is it's not like a mv to promote the phone. it's like another music video and wth with the lollipop girl? irritate much!

Archived