WILL LOLLIPOP2 MIRACULOUSLY COME OUT TOMORROW

* ____*

/sigh

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest piano.1993

^ lol ur funny. I have also been waiting for the MV. Takes forever to come out doesnt it? T.T

Those new Lollipop2 videos make my day. I cannot help laughing upon seeing Tabi's super silly facial expressions haha. Since when did he get this dorky and hilarious? Forever a gigantic baby~

Congrats BB on winning an award for Hallelujah. That is really unexpected for me.

Guest universe

the Lollipop 2 director's cut sure came out at a weird time haha. late in the night? and of course i love it :lol: the video can show the boys sleeping and i will still love it. lots of Top and Seungri cuts!! and i think the only time Top gets to dance in the center are for Lollipop MVs haha, since they would not be performing the song ever again :P not enough YB scenes though. hopefully there will be more in the actual MV.

i have been checking the thread for the MV every morning since Monday. come on YG/LG!!! release it already haha. its already wednesday.i don't consider it as EARLY week haha. but since the director's cut has been released, i think the MV will drop today or most likely Thursday!! excited :D

i love that Daesung interview. glad that its a whole series. that interview make me love GD more than i ever could, and i'm ready to get to know Dae even better. they should totally do one for each of the boys!! it gives me the strength and motivation to tackle obstacles, because if the boys can handle everything and overcome any difficulties, why can't I? i feel that my problems are so insignificant as compared to theirs. to actually have relatives sighing when they see you?? awww Dae :(

Guest iAmTan_1

Oh my Gooooooood----------------did you just insult me over there????? :ph34r::ph34r:

(But hey, as far as I remember N´SYNC had some pretty epic killerstages in their career)

Didn't mean to offend anyone. I actually loved Nsync back in 2000....when I was 12/13!! I've grown up quite a bit since then. What I'm trying to say is at 23, I am not interested in the same music I listen to at 13! I feel like Haru, Haru, Lies, Last Farewell and Lollipop sounds so much like bubblegum pop. I cringe everytime I hear those songs. I like Hallelujah, Forever with You, and Fools Only Tears....you get my point. Nothing personal. Just like other VIP's would prefer the bubblegum Big Bang, I prefer the R&B, Hip-Hop Big Bang. :)

Ooooh I topped a page....

big-bang-tour.jpgbigbang-20080201-popseoul.jpgjennifer_nguyen_big_bang.jpg

cr: original owners

Guest andloveyelledno

I don't feel embarrassed by Haru Haru at all. The video? God yes lol. But the song, not at all. I thought it was a good track. But GD made a good point when he said they didn't really evolve from "Lies" with it. It seemed like they were trying to duplicate that formula rather than move forward to the next level.

I'll add a macro :)

s3zptc.jpg

I'm really loving the fact that Dae is taking part in this interview series. I feel like we don't know as much about him as we do about the other members. This should be great. I can only hope the rest of the members take part in it too but they said Dara would be next after Dae so...i'm not sure.

[HQ] BIGBANG「Lollipop2」Director's Cut!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSQ7xheFEgs

TOP is so cute ^^

100302 BIGBANG「Lollipop2」Self Camera!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqZzb7Q76D4

The guys are super

adorkable & I love the way

Taeyang said 'sexy eh' with that

expression.

TABI & Daedae is indeed the

adorkable kings among them.

I was laughing out loud

when Taeyang placed

a big shinning 'SUN'

on his face.

I got a feeling that the MV

will soon be dropping.

Guest shinhdeplol

Big Bang to hit the Philippines?

This is an excerpt taken from an article in the Manila Bulletin Publishing Corporation. This is an article about U-Kiss having a concert in Manila but there was a mention about Big Bang.

PEP (Premiere Entertainment Philippines Inc.) chairman Joong Ku says that U-Kiss is the first of the many Korean stars that his company will bring to the Philippines. PEP is currently under negotiations in bringing Big Bang, Wonder Girls, and 2NE1 to the country.

PEP will also collaborate with local film and TV productions in strengthening the cultural and artistic interaction between Korea and the Philippines.

"To all VIP's from the Philippines, you got excited for a second there, didn't you? This may not be confirmed yet but at least somebody is planning to bring the boys in the Philippines! I'm so looking forward to it. I hope they do mall shows too."

Source: MBPC via ahhyala @ omgkpop

Taken from: http://bigbangupdates.blogspot.com/2010/03...l#ixzz0h5S0Hign

Kpop year 2010? “Again, 2008″

This is an excerpt taken from the original article

◆ Comeback of Big Bang, and ‘discharged’ stars Kangta and Sung SiKyung

Other than that, the 79-er ballad singers KangTa and Sung SiKyung will be back in the Kpop scene. Idol group Big Bang will also be back in the earlier half of the year.

It seems that this year will be like a replay of year 2008 where we had the big match between the queens Lee Hyori and Um JungHwa, we also had the ‘So Hot’ and ‘Nobody’ craze from the WonderGirls, there were also the promotions by singers like Big Bang, Dong Bang Shin Ki and Rain etc.

Many in the music industry call 2010 ‘Again, 2008′.

Source:SPN via Kbites

Taken from: http://bigbangupdates.blogspot.com/2010/03...l#ixzz0h5SbCfve

Big Bang to hit the Philippines?

"To all VIP's from the Philippines, you got excited for a second there, didn't you? This may not be confirmed yet but at least somebody is planning to bring the boys in the Philippines! I'm so looking forward to it. I hope they do mall shows too."

aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh!

I'M SORRY...I CAN'T HELP IT! OMG! THIS!

THIS NEWS...good thing I don't have heart problems or I would have dropped down upon reading this news!

DON'T EVEN TELL ME THAT I AM GETTING AHEAD OF MYSELF OR WHATEVER...JUST THE FACT THAT THERE IS ALREADY A POSSIBILITY THAT I WILL SEE THE AWESOMENESS AND HOTNESS AND ALL THAT NESS THAT IS BIGBANG IS ENOUGH TO MAKE MY HEART SKIP A BEAT - NO - TO MAKE MY HEART BEAT WILDLY THAT I AM HAVING A HARD TIME BREATHING!

OH PLEASE SWEET JESUS IN HEAVEN!

PLEASE LET THIS COME TRUE!!!!!

Guest littlevoice

aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh!

I'M SORRY...I CAN'T HELP IT! OMG! THIS!

THIS NEWS...good thing I don't have heart problems or I would have dropped down upon reading this news!

DON'T EVEN TELL ME THAT I AM GETTING AHEAD OF MYSELF OR WHATEVER...JUST THE FACT THAT THERE IS ALREADY A POSSIBILITY THAT I WILL SEE THE AWESOMENESS AND HOTNESS AND ALL THAT NESS THAT IS BIGBANG IS ENOUGH TO MAKE MY HEART SKIP A BEAT - NO - TO MAKE MY HEART BEAT WILDLY THAT I AM HAVING A HARD TIME BREATHING!

OH PLEASE SWEET JESUS IN HEAVEN!

PLEASE LET THIS COME TRUE!!!!!

Oh Marcina... you're not the only one dying here... I'm practically jumping up and down.... gosh!!!!!

My heart....They don't have an idea on how much i want to see them!!!!!!!!

Let's pray for this to come true!!!!

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

I'm spazzing like crazy... I think I'll die

{TRANS} The 17 Things We’ve Learned About Big Bang – March Cosmopolitan

720_7287576_1_1.jpg

T.O.P.

#1. Noone has the power to destroy tough situations, so just try to enjoy it. The day we filmed the BSX CF, it got as cold as minus 15 degrees celcius. It was so cold that it was difficult to even move naturally, but even this I tried to enjoy. The members were all together for the first time in ages, as each of them have been busy with individual activities. This alone was enough to make the situation enjoyable. It’s possible to find fun no matter how unfavourable the circumstances. As long as you try.

#2. You doesn’t have to try to be sexy. Nothing is more attractive than your natural self, the way you are.

#3. Meet a lot of people, and learn from a lot of people. One of these people, or maybe even all of them will become your role model. Then some day, you’ll become someone else’s role model too.

b0099317_4b8100a929727.jpg

Taeyang

#4. When there’s a tough situation, practise running a simulation through your mind. The concept of this CF was <Step Up2>, which had a lot of dance moves so I played a bunch of grooves in my mind before applying them during filming. The dynamic moves that came out of this CF were thanks to those mental simulations.

#5. Listen to some music. Unfamiliar music at times too. When you can’t think of something, it will give you a brainwave.

#6. The thing that makes guys sexy is passion. Concentrate on what you’re doing. No matter what that may be, there is nothing sexier than the passion you show in the moments you’re concentrating and focusing on something.

c0094674_4b80df059792f.jpg

G-Dragon

#7. The reason I can show a wide range of expressions in photos for the media, whether it be a CF or a photoshoot, is not practise. The process of completing a still photo is keeping in step. Keeping in step with the photographer, even with all the digital equipment in between us. Concentrating on what the photographer wants and how I can make this situation enjoyable for me, that’s the secret.

#8. ‘Challenge’ is the keyword to styling. The prejudice that this is too daring for me, and the fear that it won’t suit me at all are the worst enemies of styling. Try on as much as possible and give it a go. Don’t forget that the more you try, the more likely you’ll find your own style.

#9. Don’t analyse what brands and styles other people wear. Rather than that, analyse yourself. Figure out what it is that you really like. Analyse what suits you the best.

#10. It is pointless to choose a rival in style. Style is every person’s personality and individuality.

b0099317_4b8100a74c495.jpg

Daesung

#11. Find the fun. During this filming, we tried doing graffiti and it wasn’t awkward at all. It was really fun and enjoyable. Appearing on variety shows, challenging myself to try different genres of music, they’re all part of my process of finding ‘fun’.

#12. Boldness may just well be the key to turn your life around. I want to say that the most bold thing I’ve ever done up to now is deciding to become a YG trainee. I made a bold decision against my parents’ wishes. And I became Big Bang.

#13. Imagine your future. 10 years from now, 20 years from now. It may seem like the far future but the present is just one part of your life. The awesome future you create for yourself is likely to come true. Since you’ll work that much harder for it. I see myself with my fellow Big Bang members in 10 years time.

b0099317_4b8100a786652.jpg

Seungri

#14. G-Dragon often teases me that I’ve been brought up like a prince. This is just one way I express my confidence. Confidence is always my very own weapon.

#15. Don’t be afraid of being tackled. I’m not afraid of antis. I think they will drive me to help m develop and mature more. Even in the same situation, the results will differ depending on the way you see it and the attitude you decide to take towards it.

#16. Various experiences will always be the solution to help you grow as a person.

#17. Don’t believe in success. Rather than that, believe in the amount of your effort and passion. If you try hard enough that you won’t regret it later, success will just come along as an result of that.

Trans Credits: sjay.x @ BBVIP

[HQ] 100302 BIGBANG「Lollipop2」Director's Cut!

I demand for Taeyang's scene when he whispered "so,sexxsay,hey" to be included in the MV..lol

HOT and SEXY!

ok,I was so curious of what GD's said at the end of the clip,so I asked my Korean housemate

GD to Tabi: "Can we do this without him(Tabi)"...

lol..dorky G-TOP :P

{TRANS} The 17 Things We’ve Learned About Big Bang – March Cosmopolitan

one of the reason why I respect them is because they're so thoughtful and have matured mind even though they're so young

Their answers always inspire me to become a better person and to be more confident of myself^^

I have learned so much from them^^

Guest miared

------------------OHO----------------I really hope that we´re gonna get each and every members interview spread like this. I enjoy reading this stuff the most. B)B):angry:<_<:lol:;):mellow::angry::angry:

----------@------IAmTan_1---------------------------- :excl:

------------------------------------@--------IAmTan_1--------------------------- :excl:

I was trying to be funny..........oh goood....now on top of insulting me, you have embarrassed me as well.....

(We pretty much have the same opinion though)

Guest nisssr3

The 17 Things We’ve Learned About Big Bang – March Cosmopolitan

thank you for the translation^^

i learned a lot by reading this article, not just about the boys but also on how to improve myself from time to time..

T.O.P.

#2. You doesn’t have to try to be sexy. Nothing is more attractive than your natural self, the way you are. --> this is why tabi is so sexy without even trying.

Taeyang

#6. The thing that makes guys sexy is passion. Concentrate on what you’re doing. No matter what that may be, there is nothing sexier than the passion you show in the moments you’re concentrating and focusing on something. --> agree! that makes the boys even more sexier because they're passionate about their music!

G-Dragon

#8. ‘Challenge’ is the keyword to styling. The prejudice that this is too daring for me, and the fear that it won’t suit me at all are the worst enemies of styling. Try on as much as possible and give it a go. Don’t forget that the more you try, the more likely you’ll find your own style.

#9. Don’t analyse what brands and styles other people wear. Rather than that, analyse yourself. Figure out what it is that you really like. Analyse what suits you the best.

--> aww gd, you're really a fashion icon! i admit that sometimes i question his bold fashion but that made him standout.

Daesung

#11. Find the fun.--> sometimes i wonder how he's able to just smile and positive about everything he does..

#13. Imagine your future. 10 years from now, 20 years from now. It may seem like the far future but the present is just one part of your life. The awesome future you create for yourself is likely to come true. Since you’ll work that much harder for it. I see myself with my fellow Big Bang members in 10 years time.--> i'd love too see more bb in the future!

Seungri

#14. G-Dragon often teases me that I’ve been brought up like a prince. This is just one way I express my confidence. Confidence is always my very own weapon.--> haha, g-ri!! confidence is so seungri^^ i'm glad that maknae are able to stay positive eventhough the members sometimes pick on him, this means that they really love their maknae a lot =)

#17. Don’t believe in success. Rather than that, believe in the amount of your effort and passion. If you try hard enough that you won’t regret it later, success will just come along as an result of that.--> great advice from maknae!!

to sum up: be yourself + passion + challenge + fun + confidence = BIG BANG!

Guest shinhdeplol

Found this photo @ BBTH. Did you notice Jiyong and Seungri's shoes??? :lol:

CS0.7618383_1_1.gif

C: cocog @ BBTH

BIGBANG @ Jiyong's Shine A Light

3L0.7619149_1_1.jpg

VZ0.7619150_1_1.jpg

C: 모기향 @ BBVIPZ

Archived