★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest annefreaks

The song topped charts only after a few minutes, not an hour of release! haha the power of BB.

Anyway, I LOVE it. its totally addicting, maybe not as much as the first, but its sososo good!!!

and oh! this CF proves my theory that GD is aging backwards. lol <3

Seungri's voice is so ~sexy~ crack crack crack! I love his soft/soothing voice, but I prefer his deep voice.

they all sound great and all looking mighty fine. OMG! DaeRi~ tomorrow ? can't wait.

I pray that GDTOPYB will make a surprise appearance and join the two to perform "la la la" together. XD

I have so much more to say, but i'll leave the rest for later. i'm getting impatient waiting for their come back.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok...so you guys wouldn't think that I'm crazy when I tell you that LOLLIPOP 2 has been on repeat mode since it was released hours ago?

I totally prefer this version over the first one. IT HAS BIGBANG's STAMP on it! And I totally love the lyrics! GD saying " LET'S GET WILD! " awwwww!

These lines:

* Now here she comes she wants some of my lollipop

She touchin’ on ma body makes me wanna rock

Now here I come I give it to her straight up and down

Now here I come, here I come, come come come come.... *

OMG! GD! HOT DAMN!

And lastly hubby YB saying * yo so sexy * at the 1:30 - 1:31 part of the song! I MELT!

AWESOME!

Guest sw8et_vietgurl

BBisBack

the song is love

their voices are definately sexier and more mature

hoping to hear more songs like this for their coming back album

congratz. of #1 on cyworld and monkey3, hopefully the song will be #1 on all charts by tomorrow, and stay #1 for a long time hihihi

about MuCore tomorrow, i keep having this idea that BB will make a surprise appearance at the end where they will perform their debut stage (sing VIP and LaLaLa) now then that is the real surprise

and about teddy's voice..hahaha i can hear him too..but yeah whether is his voice or YB one thing for sure Teddy and TaeYang's voice are alike in someway

the intro from WHere U At, some people also mistaken it as Teddy voice but it actually TaeYang.

Thelma Aoyama blogs about Big Bang’s Electric Love Tour and receives a nice gift

rough translation

BIGBANG ELECTRIC LOVE TOUR 2010

I joined the Big Bang Electric Love Tour 2010 as a special guest!

Me and Taeyang (SOL) sang “Fall in Love” together for the first time! We enjoyed it so much and thanks to all the fans of Big Bang for partying with us!

Some Behind the scenes information:

The Big Bang members are all so close with each other (love love). They treated me like a member of the Big Bang family! After the performance when I was taking a break, all of the Big Bang boys came to my room and thanked me, they even brought flowers and presents for me!

While I was opening the present, Seungri (VI) told me to open it slowly or you might die because you’re gonna be too happy… When I opened it and saw that it was an expensive Balenciaga pink clutch bag, I almost died because I was too happy!

The Big Bang members took great care of me for 3 days and I had a great time with wonderful experiences with the Big Bang members… I have to say their fans are the best!

credit:allkpop

haha so cute of her to say nice things about our boys

and yeas VIPZ ARE THE BEST..SO IS BIGBANG

Bigbang CF master-Making of Lollipop 2 MV:

credit:theCitizen@YT

can't wait for the MV!!!!

loving the choreo..hehehe

wait...it's not TY,SR and DS voices..they just lip-sync to someone else voice ..omg..it's Teddy I think

I don't think they're talking about the whole song, its just the bit towards the end. Starts at around 3:41. I think its Teddy too. Producers usually sing the song first so the actual singers know what to sing and stuff. I guess they had to film the MV before they could finish the song.

I didn't know Teddy could sing lol he sounds pretty good

Anyways this song is getting awesomer and awesomer as I listen to it. lol at the "Like its your birthday" part they have the "Go Go Go" 50 cent style.

OMG! I think it really is Teddy! cuz the voice is totally different from the 1st verse where TY, DS and SR sang. And the second verse has the same voice in all of the boy's parts. Plus, the way he pronounces the English words is different. He even sang GD's part at the end! I'm pretty sure that's not GD's voice. Yeah, maybe they haven't finished recording before shooting the MV like yaoming11 said. Anyway, this song is totally Addicting! makes me miss them even more.

v I think it's from GD's part from the song? "but 신데렐라 그댄 빛나는 led 구둘 신어버린 롤리렐라"

Bigbang CF master-Making of Lollipop 2 MV:

credit:theCitizen@YT

the final version of Lollipop 2 only has big bang's voices, but Alla is right, the voice in some parts in the clip that she posted in page 999 is Teddy's. And someone said that the version that has Teddy's voice is only the draft one (since they filmed the CF/MV on Feb 6th, and the official song came out today, so yeah may be they did not have enough to finish the whole song on the 6th), so yes i hope everything is clear now?

oh and can someone please tell me where did the Lollidelas come from again?

this makes me laugh

viewimagekd.jpg

credit: 감동. @ dcgd

LOLLIPOP PT.2 - i'm loving the Lollipop Pt.2! it's so Big Bang!!! Very different from the original version but very hot! big bang rocks the night!!! as expected, big bang tops all charts even if the song is just for an endorsement! congrats for the success! i can't wait for the release of the MV for Lollipop Pt. 2. any news when the MV will be out? i'm kinda sad though that youngbae had no close-up in the CF...

THELMA A. - the boys are so sweet giving her presents! i bet she went nuts when she opened the present... hahaha... yup, VIPs are the best, Thelma! hahaha...

oh, happy 1000th page!!! :)

Guest OrangeE

i love their new song.. lollipop 2 more than the first!! omg.. it's been long since i last got the latest of bigbang.. i hope to see them SOON~ and im sure it won't be long.. yey!!! BIGBANG FIGHT~

the final version of Lollipop 2 only has big bang's voices, but Alla is right, the voice in some parts in the clip that she posted in page 999 is Teddy's. And someone said that the version that has Teddy's voice is only the draft one (since they filmed the CF/MV on Feb 6th, and the official song came out today, so yeah may be they did not have enough to finish the whole song on the 6th), so yes i hope everything is clear now?

oh and can someone please tell me where did the Lollidelas come from again?

Sorry to cut you're post.. looks like not only me dunno what mean Lollidellas ?

Sounds cool but a lil bit funny there.. Lols... :D

Guest sw8et_vietgurl

usually Bugs is the easiest chart to get #1 but i'm surprise that our boys only debut at #8 on Bugs

i don't know but i keep having this feeling that our boys is not as popular as they used to be and that Korean fans are not missing them like crazy like international fans

Guest AtheeraTop

hi =)

I am very happy with the song's success

It's really amazing and attractive

I can't wait to see the MV

Certain it will be a big hit XD

But why did not get first place in Melon O_o

Their song is a brilliant and deserves more than that

This is the first post to me here ^ _ ^ I wanted to be for Big Bang

usually Bugs is the easiest chart to get #1 but i'm surprise that our boys only debut at #8 on Bugs

i don't know but i keep having this feeling that our boys is not as popular as they used to be and that Korean fans are not missing them like crazy like international fans

Let's wait a day and see how the boys do before we jump to conclusions. I think it has to do with Lollipop 2 not being as upbeat as other songs and that they're not promoting. I think Koreans like dance/club songs with easy to remember melodies. Lollipop 2 is not as upbeat as say Last Farewell. But sometimes, I do feel how you do. I mean, even in terms of solo songs, only GD got the charts really fast. Dae's and Taeyang's didn't rise up as expected. Even Hallelujah too. But, I guess that's the price of being away from the Korean music scene as a group. Other groups also experienced this (i.e. SS501/DBSK who were promoting in Japan most of the time).But the good news is, the Big Concert was a success and they're still popular if we take that into consideration.

Sorry to cut you're post.. looks like not only me dunno what mean Lollidellas ?

Sounds cool but a lil bit funny there.. Lols... :D

LOLLIDELLAS comes

from the new CF song for

LOLLIPOP2.

It is part of Kwon Leadah's first rap.

I think LOLLIDELLAS is like

LOLLIPOPS' cinderella.

It is like a name for those

who own the LOLLIPOP is

their cinderella.Oh well

that is how I interpret it,since

the song is to promote the phone.

About the guys may

not be as popular as they used to

be in Korea right now,it might be true

since they are not as active,plus

more & more pretty boygroups

that come out to debut during their absence.

I think when the guys' comeback

is coming nearer,we will know the

answer;as to whether they are

highly anticipated by korean netizen

But one thing for sure K-VIPz

are a forever thing.We all know

how loyal their true fans are.

Guest charbby

like no1chronoptimist lets just wait

cause big bang would be back in korea soon...

:D

IT GOES L-O-L-L-I-P-O-P!!

WHOOO!

im loving the lollipop 2!

even though lollipop 1 is much more catchy and upbeat

but hey, its still BIG BANG!

anyone knows when the mv would be out?

*we hit 1000 pages! whooo~

Guest zahieyjunki

no it's not that. Most of the charts are pretty same system. whenever new songs are coming out, fans vote it and see if they made to 1# or not. for me they're doing good so far. They already have 1# in 3 charts right now after an hour the song being released.

This is just a cf song doesn't matter and how to judge how popular they are, wait for real album release. People are predicting BB making huge comeback this year, let's just wait and see.

I'm surprised lots of japanese celebs went to ETC. and some of them are the famous one even knew our boys. woah BB is making a big impact at Japan now.

Guest pigsylove

i haven been back for monthsss! sooo happyyy!

lollipop 2 is awesomeeeee! :) LOVED!

thanks for all who shared the pictures. i grabbed all of them!

its time to change my laptop wallpaper againnnn! :D:D:D

edit: ITS THE 1000TH PAGEEE! WAY TO GOOO VIPSSS! :D

LOLLIDELLAS comes

from the new CF song for

LOLLIPOP2.

It is part of Kwon Leadah's first rap.

I think LOLLIDELLAS is like

LOLLIPOPS' cinderella.

It is like a name for those

who own the LOLLIPOP is

their cinderella.Oh well

that is how I interpret it,since

the song is to promote the phone.

About the guys may

not be as popular as they used to

be in Korea right now,it might be true

since they are not as active,plus

more & more pretty boygroups

that come out to debut during their absence.

I think when the guys' comeback

is coming nearer,we will know the

answer;as to whether they are

highly anticipated by korean netizen

But one thing for sure K-VIPz

are a forever thing.We all know

how loyal their true fans are.

Wow! nice combination there.. ( Lollipop + Cinderella= LOLLIDELLAS! )

Omg! Love it! Thanks for the info dada...

LOLLIDELLAS 4eVa! LOLs... :D

the 30s CF posted earlie is a combination of both CFs

so here are the two seperate different 15s CF versions. The second one has the girl while the first one does not.

Big Bang LG Lollipop 2 CF (15s) part 1

Big Bang LG Lollipop 2 CF (15s) part 2

thx MissNaleeya @ YT for the uploads

THANKS for the link!

wow 1001 pages already! keke~

LOLLIDELLA is the combination of CINDERELLA & LOLLIPOP! (if im not mistaken!)

VIP LOLLIDELLAS HALER!!

70 User(s) are reading this topic (43 Guests and 4 Anonymous Users)

I'm a proud VIP Lollidella <3

Aww. I'm sure Big Bang would make it on top soon. :)

If they won't then it's still okay.

What matters now is that they're slowly coming back

as a group in Korea and that alone makes this fangirl's heart happy!

WAH. There's a girl in the CF already! :o

So what about the auditions?

Will the contender have a CF with BB or just a photoshoot?

Archived