★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

BIGBANG「DRAGON NEST」SPECIAL UPDATE Comment!

Credit: gilbakk2010

This week’s “YG ON AIR” to show 2NE1’s “Lonely” MV set, Big Bang’s Japanese tour, & more!

th.f5c51e44ad.jpg

After kicking off their very own internet broadcast last week called “YG ON AIR“, YG Entertainment has followed up with additional news with regards to their second episode.

Their latest ‘YG-Life’ update states:

“We had originally planned to show the 2NE1 version of Park Bom’s ‘Don’t Cry‘ this week, but because we are busily working on the music video for 2NE1’s new song, we unfortunately won’t be able to show it.

In its place, this week’s broadcast will feature news and updates on Big Bang’s Japanese tour, as well as news on Will.I.Am’s visit to the YG Entertainment building. We will also be briefly showing the music video film set for 2NE1’s ‘Lonely‘, which is scheduled for release on May 12th.

YG ON AIR will continue to update fans on Big Bang’s Japanese activities every week. Next week, you can look forward to Bom’s ‘Don’t Cry’ live performance with some of Korea’s greatest session men.

We ask for your interest.”

Source: YG-Life

Credit: Allkpop

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sakime-yong

Its good to here that there so many who recognize and acknowledge BB a lot in Korean Music industry but we can't also deny that there are also haters or butt hurt non fans to them.

Well that is a life of all celeb,even if you find it annoying and disturbing.WELL accept the FACT that BIGBANG is .... BIG and many look up to them.Let just ignored those in DENIAL stage and people haha.so jealous.,,..,find it hard to believe.

And they are so lucky that we VIP's mostly are not hunger for FANWARS.We are civilized so don't provoke XD

I hope BB will be more successful too in JAPAN and I don't want them to get criticized by other fans or fandom who always want them to compare to whom nowadays.Just for their idols to look more successful,what a shameful attitude of a fan.

Anyway is that true about SME in alkpop thingy? O.O.That is why I don't go to alkpop such a cruel world and lots of War going there. I bet Ifans are more like to do it than Kfans?.

I miss too much BB promotions haha still in WITHDRAWAL stage

MBLAQ’s Thunder wants to be friends with G-Dragon!

dada.png

MBLAQ’s Mir and Chundung/Thunder and brother of 2NE1′s Sandara Park recently had an interview with Japanese magazine ‘HOT CHILI PAPER‘ were he revealed G-Dragon was a celebrity he wanted to get close to! Here’s the excerpt:

Chundung: Born October 7th, 1990 181cm Libra Blood Type A

Q. Who do you want to become friends with?

A: (I want him to follow me on Twitter) G-Dragon!

Mir: Born March 10th, 1991 178cm Pisces Blood Type A

Q. Who do you want to become friends with?

A: (I want him to follow me on Twitter) G-Dragon.

Source: mocha@absolutemblaq

Taken from: ibigbang

Guest princess_vip

BIGBANG Taeyang ranked #6 as best MR removed singer!

Hey guys, I think you guys have already gotten used to this? Mnet has a programme where they do such rankings based on a different theme weekly. This week is on idol singers who still sounf good when the MR [Music Recorded] is removed.

1. DBSK

2. IU

3. Taeyeon/ SNSD

4. Changmin/ 2AM

5. Park Bom/ 2NE1

6. Taeyang/ Big Bang

7. Hyorin/ Sistar

8. Kyuhyun/ Super Junior

9. Jonghyun/ SHINee

10. Song Ji Eun/ Secret

11. Yonghwa/ CNBlue

12. Hongki/ Ft Island

13. Suzy/ Miss A

14. Hyun Bin

15. Kim Yuna

16. G.O./ MBlaq

17. Gayoon/ 4minute

18. Kim Soo Hyun

19. Junsu/ 2PM

20. Yoseob/ Beast

source: farring100 @ yt, via iBigbang

This whole poll looks so wrong. I don't understand how BIGBANG except TY isn't even in the TOP 10. TY is coool and all, but Daesung is like the best live singer.

Guest shinhdeplol

[iNFO] 110504 - 4th Mini Album 'Special Edition' has sold more than 50,000 copies

[빅뱅 4th Mini Album 'Special Edition' 한터판매량 집계]

날짜/ 일간판매량/ 누적판매량

110407/ 01,999장/ 01,999장

110408/ 16,436장/ 18,435장 ---→ 발매일

110409/ 03,652장/ 22,087장

110410/ 01,024장/ 23,111장

110411/ 11,943장/ 35,054장

110412/ 05,359장/ 40,413장

110413/ 01,089장/ 41,502장 ---→ 초동[1주] (41,502장)

110414/ 00,674장/ 42,176장

110415/ 00,905장/ 43,081장

110416/ 00,451장/ 43,532장

110417/ 00,355장/ 43,887장

110418/ 00,822장/ 44,709장

110419/ 00,666장/ 45,375장

110420/ 00,393장/ 45,768장 ---→ 2주 (04,266장)

110421/ 00,429장/ 46,197장

110422/ 00,554장/ 46,751장

110423/ 00,508장/ 47,259장

110424/ 00,413장/ 47,672장

110425/ 00,441장/ 48,113장

110426/ 00,392장/ 48,505장

110427/ 00,400장/ 48,905장 ---→ 3주 (03,137장)

110428/ 00,206장/ 49,111장

110429/ 00,176장/ 49,287장

110430/ 00,138장/ 49,425장

110501/ 00,130장/ 49,555장

110502/ 00,218장/ 49,773장

110503/ 00,170장/ 49,943장

110504/ 00,165장/ 50,108장 ---→ 4주 (01,204장)

C: 빅뱅LOVE♡ @ bestiz

Wow that rank is extremely flawed. I love Taeyang as well but Daesung is way better as far as MR removed goes and some of those ppl on the list are really a wtf to me...not gonna name names just in case you guys are there fans.  But of course this is just another case of Dae getting over looked because hes doesn't get that many lines or solo work. I mean seriously did they really not hear him in Cafe performances????  le sigh. <_<

Anyways Chundong should try and use his connections to his sis in order to get close to GD :lol: I know I would if the situation were reversed.

Special Edition was amazing so not surprised they sold so much already B)

Guest shinhdeplol

[NEWS] Idols and their cartoon character look-a-likes

idol2bcharacter.jpg

Character-Idol Look-A-Likes More Similar Than ‘Pororo-Yoo Jae Suk’?

A collection of pictures comparing idol stars to cartoon characters is becoming a hot topic amongst netizens.

A netizen posted pictures of idol stars and the cartoon characters they resemble under the title ‘Character-Idol look-a-likes, 100% Resemblance Challenge’.

Including many of the nation’s currently popular idol stars, the post compared Big Bang’s Daesung to Ugly Doll, Taeyang to Mashimaro, 2PM’s Jang Woo Young to the KeyBot robot, Junsu to a palace guard in ‘The Prince of Egypt’, Chansung to The Simpson’s Mr. Burns, 2NE1′s Gong Minzy to Strawberry Doll, B2ST’s Yang Yoseop to the goblin ‘DdookDdaki’, SHINee’s Minho to Vulpix, Onew to Chicken Little, Girls’ Generation’s Jessica to Cappy and TVXQ’s Changmin to Spongebob’s Squidward.

Netizens who saw this post left comments such as, ‘Woo Young really looks like a monkey’, ‘I burst out laughing when I saw the Jessica-Cappy comparison’, and ‘They all resemble the characters 100%!’.

Source: Donga

Translated & Shared by: dongbangdata.net

Shared by: Vic @ bigbangupdates

Guest Candyy

About the mr ranking, I'm super happy that taeyang made it on the list; at least we have one representative for bigbang there. However it's very upsetting seeing people compare tae and dae and a few who puts tae down just to praise daesung. I know daesung is underrated and him not having as much solo makes fans more eager for more attention to be put on him but its sad seeing comments that says daesung is better than taeyang :( they're both amazing singers. In my opinion, taeyang was pretty underrated in Korea and he had to put up with so much and worked so hard to get the little recognition that he has right now over there. Therefore it's super awesome everytime he is ranked on the higher ends of thing and it makes me super happy and excited for him! I'm sure that daesung will soon enough get his turn in recognitions like these once his solo comes out because he also is an amazing singer! So please don't degrade one bigbang member to praise another.

Guest sarahkristine

Special Edition sold 50,108 albums as of today in exactly 28 days, or in just 4 weeks. That is phenomenal for a special album, as it is the fastest selling repack in Hanteo.

4th mini sold 119,764 albums so fars.

Nothing new, just some random observances.

Not sure why but I love "Somebody to Love"s choreography.

So I took it upon myself to watch it 5x in a row,

watching each person and their dance style/mannerisms.

I know that this was only the practice and not a live perf. but you

can tell a lot from rehearsals as well. Also, when it comes to the

real perfs. obviously their energies are different.

Top: He can dance. :P He's quirky (& lazy at times =p) but that's what I like about it. His movements aren't as defined but he has his own flavor, which makes it distinctive. Although I do laugh at him sometimes it's because he's cute.

Daesung: He's happy like usual. =) I see his efforts and fun side. I feel that (for this practice) he just does the choreo and that is it, I want to see more of his own swag. He became bouncy at the end ^_^'. Don't get me wrong, I've seen his thrusting moments and he definitely brings it. ;)

Seungri: I was really surprised at maknae, being labelled the "2nd dancer in BB." He must've been really tired and the first couple of times when I just watched it as a whole, I didn't notice how lacking his movements were. There was no oomph. It's ok baby panda, I know you can dance.

Youngbae: His dancing skills will always be there. He has a tick for dancing, he'd be dancing for a ballad song if he was allowed to but then we'd always be distracted by this Swan Queen. :P

Jiyong: On contrary to his obvious tiredness during the practice, I find that he never fails to be a natural. Not b/c he's my bias but there's just something about him that even if he attempted to not try, he'd still have swag.

Oh btw, I don't miss BB at all. :P

Guest princess_vip

Seungri Me2day Update (110505)

2hydv0x.jpg

Message: 5월5일은 어린이날 어린이여러분 아프지말고 훌륭한사람되세요^^!!!!! 화이팅 ㅡ 승리어린이ㅡ(승리아카데미미투데이 와 트위터 오픈해써요^^(me2day.net/v-academy) 트위터(@v_academy) 많은사랑부탁드립니다

TAGS: 일본 맹연습 승리아카데미 대전 광주 목포 어린이날

Source: Seungri Me2day

Seungri Me2day Update (110505)

*quoted image*

Message: 5월5일은 어린이날 어린이여러분 아프지말고 훌륭한사람되세요^^!!!!! 화이팅 ㅡ 승리어린이ㅡ(승리아카데미미투데이 와 트위터 오픈해써요^^(me2day.net/v-academy) 트위터(@v_academy) 많은사랑부탁드립니다

TAGS: 일본 맹연습 승리아카데미 대전 광주 목포 어린이날

Source: Seungri Me2day

Translation: 5th May is Kids Day. All the kids out there don't be sick and hope you'll become a great people in the future! Fighting -SeungriKid- (We've opened Seungri Academy's Me2Day and Twitter ^^ (me2day.net/v-academy) Twitter (@v_academy) Please give us a lot of love

Tags: Japan, hard training, seungri academy, daejeon, gwangju, mokpo, kid's day

Translated by: Winalicious™ @bigbangvip.net

BIGBANG as Guest @ Japanese Music Show HEYHEYHEY!?

2s6ajhf.jpg

Credit: I heart Big Bang@FB

Guest mya1

i don't know why... everytime i heard about seungri academy.. i feel proud and admire seungri for his effort. at such a young age, he opened his own academy to help others and become a business man. i really proud of him. 

Guest shinhdeplol

he's so precious :wub:

F7CFE.gif

2u92e.gif

t09ce.gif

C: g-raim @ tumblr

IM DYING OF LAUGHING HERE mwuaahahahahhahaha

tumblrlkpsbh9qrj1qjsy0q.jpg

C: myheartbelongstokpop @ tumblr

Guest shinhdeplol

[PHOTO] Unseen baby photo of TOP?

viewimager.jpg