★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest beiusung

tumblr_lkh34roEXF1qdu2hjo1_500.gif

i think i gonna listen to " Don't cry and my pillow is waiting for me.................... crying like no tomorrow

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Moth_Do

That was the best goodbye stage ever.

Actually I thought I would watch today perf with tears in my eyes, but I didnt. I don't know why. Maybe because the boys were so happy and hyper. They made me smile though I know it's their last stage. 

Im so grateful for the last 4 months, since GTOP alb. Their promotion was short, but it worths the long wait. They made me happy and proud to be their fan. "When they're on hiatus, you will never know when they'll comeback", I acknowledge that. But I know when they comeback, they'll make me the happiest girl in the world. It's hard, but I think I'm ready to wait, again.

And I think kVip are ready too. When they won MCD last Thursday, I heard some fans saying "kajima". But today they're strong enough to chant "SARANGHAEYO!!! GITADIEH!!!" They love the boys and they're ready to wait Until Whenever. And I heard the boys tell them to take care cause they'll be back soon. Well, I almost cried though   :lol:

On a brighter note, the boys all went crazy when they won lol. It's not just for laugh, they really appreciate the awards they got, cuz it's the love of the fans.

99445597.png

I Dont know why I have such weird thoughts lol. I just find it funny when there're only GDYB talking while the other three were going crazy haha 

Guest beiusung

wait.jpg

today fanchant 

wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif my fellow VIPs, i love you

and

and

@ the end

"건강해요. 밥 잘 챙겨먹고. 안녕~

Be healthy. Eat well. Bye~"

-T.O.P

{FANACCOUNT} Taeyang, "We will be going to Indonesia" (Seoul Fan Meeting)

During BIGBANG's fan meeting in Seoul yesterday, April 30, Taeyang told a fan that BIGBANG will be going to Indonesia this month. If you remember, it was announced last week by Berlian, an events company in Indonesia, that BIGBANG is included in their lineup for the Jakarta International Teen Festival that will be held on May 28.

Here's the translation of the fan account by an Indonesian fan, who was one of the lucky VIPs, who went to the handshake fan meeting in Seoul:

"I mentioned before that if you buy a BIGBANG album, you will get a chance to get picked to attend handshake and fan signing events. But it was only limited to 1000 fans. I've never been lucky with contests my whole life. (Family curse, I guess.) But guess what? I WON!

So today, I went to Ilsan [in Seoul] to attend the fan signing event. It was a dream come true for me. I was inside the hall and the 5 of them were seated in front of me. They spoke in Korean and I understand some bits. When the others laughed, I laughed too. When they sang, I sang too. Same with the screaming and chanting for BIGBANG. I can't forget these moments. Standing in line to greet and shake hands with them, oh my gosh, it still feels like a dream.

Seungri was the first one I got to shake hands with. Beside him was GD, Taeyang, Daesung and then T.O.P. Seungri was the most talkative and also Taeyang. They were always entertaining VIPs. During breaks, they were always dancing. After handshakes, they were loud. GD, T.O.P and Daesung only smiled while watching them.

When I went up to Seungri, I told him, "Hey Seungri, Seungri Seungska!!".

My aim was to spend more time with GD. Since we were wearing hijab, we stood out. I went to GD and I told him, "I really, really like you" and "Can I have a hug?" He only smiled and then hugged me.

After that, it was Taeyang's turn. From what I heard, Taeyang could speak English better than the rest. And it was true. Taeyang said to me, "Thanks for coming" while smiling at me sweetly. I told him, "Come to Indonesia" but I was pushed in front of Daesung by the bodyguard. I shook hands with Daesung and had to go to T.O.P in a hurry.

After reaching T.O.P, Taeyang called out for me. While shaking another person's hands, he told me, "Actually, we will be going to Indonesia next month." I was so shocked that he called me so what he said didn't sink in at first and I just exclaimed, "What?" Taeyang looked back at me but because there were a lot of people already waiting for him, he just continued with the event. I finally realized what he said but then lost the chance to say something to T.O.P :P

Maybe because Taeyang is the most fluent that he is the friendliest among them. Others were friendly but didn't speak in English so Taeyang stood out.

During the last part where they were saying goodbye, someone said, "Yeah finally baby!" It was Taeyang! He added, "Actually my English is not really good but I'll try to. I heard that many fans from abroad, Japan, USA, Singapore, Hong Kong, Indonesia..." Yes! He said Indonesia! My friends and I shouted "Indonesia" a lot of times.

Meeeen! Today is like I dream. I love them and I love them more now.

x2wgo1.jpg

Source: iamstupidlygenius via @@atteirne

Translated by Sfuza_15 @ bigbangupdates.com

Guest syao_sid

time really flies when you're having FUN..it seems like it was just yesterday that were waiting for them to make a comeback but now they're saying bye2x again. I know they will be everywhere but Korean promos are the always the best.

GoodBye Stages :( I got teary eyed when KVIPs chanted "Saranghaeyo" in Love Song..so sweet. :)

I love seeing them so hyper and excited. But its also kinda awkward seeing them act like kids in front of their hoobaes. LOL

Gosh.. i will miss their GREAT and EPIC stages.

On the brighter side, we still have IC, concerts etc. to look forward to. :)

I'm hoping and praying for a full album later this year. No more long hiatus please.

Guest CLI0

Just finished watching the boys' goodbye stage. Seriously emotional.

This particular round of promotions meant a lot to me, since I became a fan during Big Bang's long hiatus. For the first time, I could see the boys on shows, live. I could see/hear them on the radio, live. I saw them perform live, twice. It was amazing to be able to be a part, finally, of all the excitement of a Big Bang promotion cycle.

Before their comeback, when we were all dying of anticipation, criticizing YG for his seemingly careless treatment of Big Bang, when we were wondering what the boys would look like when they came back, and more importantly what they would sound like...I'm not sure any of us thought about what it would feel like.

What it would feel like when the boys finally did come back.

And consequently, what it would feel like when the boys left.

I'm not sure we could prepare for either. Even a logical understanding that the boys would be leaving can't prepare you for the moment when it actually happens.

Anyway, VIPs, it's been some ride. Glad to be here and among you during it all. :)

Big Bang, thank you for a wonderful last couple of months. You gave it your all, and didn't hold back. You kept your promise to VIPs, and we love you even more for it. Best of luck in Japan, and please be safe! Hurry home & please get some rest. Anticipating more wonderful things from you in the future.

But we've got 5 more years for memories and music to fill.

Until Whenever.

^_^

Guest shinhdeplol

I know just now that TOP told VIPs to eat well tears.giftears.gif That was sooo touching, I nearly cried because of his care for VIPs tears.gif

[CAPS] 110501 BIGBANG @ Inkigayo

5b1105015dbigbang5bintr.th.jpg5b1105015dbigbang5bintr.th.jpg5b1105015dbigbang5bintr.th.jpg

5b1105015dbigbang5bintr.th.jpg5b1105015dbigbang5bintr.th.jpg5b1105015dbigbang5bintr.th.jpg5b1105015dbigbang5bintr.th.jpg

5b1105015dbigbang5bintr.th.jpg5b1105015dbigbang5bintr.th.jpg5b1105015dbigbang5bintr.th.jpg5b1105015dbigbang5bintr.th.jpg

5b1105015dbigbang5bintr.th.jpg5b1105015dbigbang5bintr.th.jpg5b1105015dbigbang5bintrc.th.jpg5b1105015dbigbang5bintr.th.jpg

C: 중앙대무용학과 @ bestiz

4e5887cd851e1164f9dc61f.jpg

283404dc2454020d95ee37f.th.jpgce31fe217d8ed817935807f.th.jpgd382c1d3aff237619a5027f.th.jpgec05fb31cf9965a11b4cfff.th.jpg

C: DCTOP // 张小帅的星星 @ baidu

Guest shinhdeplol

[PHOTOS] 110501 Seungri after Inkigayo

1304248661dsc8074.jpg

1304248661dsc8086.jpg

1304248661.jpg

1304248661.jpg

C: http://all_my_star.blog.me // littlestar @ bestiz

[PHOTOS] 110428 Seungri @ MCD

13041467522011043015591.jpg

13041467342011043015585.th.jpg13041467442011043015590.th.jpg13041467522011043015591.th.jpg

C: seungri-vi.com // ace. @ DCinside

Guest my11

I loved the outfit...

Loved the performance....

The medley was so great....

BIGBANG is so handsome......

Oh what else can i say? <_<

Damn it!!!! I'm so in love with them!!! :D

Guest lualm

just watched the goodbye stage on inkigayo now. why do i feel they were just as sad as we are?

they started and ended their promotion with SBS. i guess i will have to be impartial with them from now on. :D the red motif today is so striking, goodbyes are sad, but they chose to wear red to present a cheerful mood.

i only started liking them as a group last january. i didn't realize they've been hibernating for 2 years as a group and that their return was imminent a month later. so i hardly knew what it's like for fans to wait so long for their comeback. i hate goodbyes, and i refuse to get beaten by withdrawal sickness. but then, i'm just a fan. tears.giftears.giftears.gif

thank you so so much for all the contributors. what will my Bigbang journey be without you? :wub:

Guest sarahkristine

And just a chart update on Big Bang's last active day in this promotional cycle.

Love Song in major online charts (April 30, Day 23)

#4 - Melon (still going strong with 3 new releases before it)

#12 - Bugs

#9 - Mnet

#7 - Cyworld

#8 - Dosirak

#9 - Naver

#8 - Soribada

Still in the top 10 entering on its 4th week. It's doing okay, and I couldn't be prouder. :-)

Guest dada

Finally,we have come

to the last of the goodbye stages.

That means it's the start

of another period of lovesick

& withdrawal..

Nontheless,I am spazzing

at today's perf,especially

the INTRO - which shows how

the 5 of them get a chance

to shine their own style of music

that they want.

& how they changed a small

part of the dance,by waving

goodbye. :tears:

WE WILL WAIT FOR YOU

W/ ANOTHER BUNCH OF AWESOME MUSIC!!~ :D

Guest sakime-yong

This is definitely the most touching goodbye stage I ever seen :tears:

I dunno but I think when I become a bB fan suddenly I come to realise so many.And not all that BB teaches me and made me into "Im not just a fan but a loyal VIP. :D

So far when I haven't known BB I don't think I can be a serious fan like this,and even I have many fave groups before or band not in KPOP.I don't imagine myself fangirling this seriously and so much into a fandom. This is never happen to me eversince I didn't knew BB.Im so attach to them now,like any updates is my daily dose of drug and include in my daily living LMAO

I can't imagine that their promotion ended it now,maybe Im at in denial stage LOL.

I just can't help it I just want also them to have a full album so that we VIP's will feel this BB year.

Ofcouse I want them to have a rest and be safe and successful in their japanese tour.

Even if sadden me that BB never say goodbyes to VIP's but some VIP's change their heart and turn their backs on them. But what I can be proud and what important is BB will always be as BIGBANG and bring wonderful music in us.

I love you BB I will promise that I will be a VIP until whenever.

THANK you GOd for bringing such a great artist like BB.And thank you BB for bringing me into such a PROUDVIP.and thank you VIP's for making this fandom meaningful and lovely...

I will never forget this experience,feelings and memories as a fan.WOw thank youXD

Guest shinhdeplol

[PHOTOS] 110501 TOP after Inkigayo

349ac2a2bb0cd44f6f22ebc.jpg

977337b50e06c664249791c.jpg

9506e3b579efae882f2e21a.jpg

C: as tagged // 开朗王子@BBTW // rock77star @ baidu

Daesung who was afraid of ChoomTOP :lol:

tvvdX.gif

C: owodogged @ tumblr

Guest last_farewell

I avoid the warm gaze watching me (i keep cry)

You know my heart, will you wait? (i keep lie)

oh baby don’t cry lady (oh)

Don’t forget that promise of ours (oh)

I’ll take care of you until whenever

No matter how sad [i am] (I can only laugh)

Even though I’m tired and hurt (I can only endure)

Even if you leave (I can’t catch you)

Even still, with your trust we can only be forever

The day when the sunlight was warm, the day when we first met

I, who looked like a fool drenched in sweat,

still remember, “You shine more than anyone else,”

said this one girl as she picked me up

From that moment on, 1 year, 2 year, time [went by] steadily

All the memories we experienced together [went by in] a blink of an eye

In that place, between you and I,

blocking and standing, a wall full of hypocrisy (ah)

Although I like you, I can’t approach you

When I see your pure eyes, I am afraid

I’m scared the world will snatch you away

I ask for that beautiful smile not to change you are so

beautiful girl you are more valuable than those gems

A wound that will embrace the young and delicate you

I don’t want to hurt your pure heart

Pray, shut your eyes and ears, I’m crazy over you

Whenever, wherever we were together

We were so happy, it was our time [*T/N: "Time" can also be "world" or "life"]

So we ran, on the dangerous road and fields

I, who even after falling, stood up again at the thought of you

Run looking only forward, I’ll watch your back

Spread your wings, I’ll block the wind

you are the one in my life like an undying star

[*T/N: This line is special to us VIP because it is a direct quotation of what GD in his Daesang Award speech: "We will try hard to become undying stars."]

Who knew a wrong mistake would turn out like this

Who knew you, who I lean on, would hurt this much

Only an ocean of sadness [and] dark loneliness

I can only cry like a little kid lost in the black darkness

baby girl don’t leave

(Now I can’t be without you, please don’t leave)

baby girl don’t lose your spirit

(I’ll give you a bigger trust, please don’t cry anymore)

Like your friend

Like our promise

I see only you

I avoid the warm gaze watching me

You know my heart, will you wait?

translated by melodygreenleaf.

the song that fits this teary farewell.

dedicating this to us, let us pray for their happiness and safety in Japan.

thank you, thank you for everything BIGBANG, YG.

Guest x_JiEun_x

today i got to watch the rehearsal for inkigayo.

jiyong is my favorite but wow TOP. he is charismatic on screen but in person he is really wow. lol.

Archived