★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Yin Ying

After listening to the accapella version...

I prefer love song than stupid liar, maybe in stupid liar it had the sound effect that makes the song more attracted...

Not sure...

:unsure:

Just wanna ask again, can I join this thread...

He8...

:rolleyes:

Daesungie gonna celebrate his 23th birthday...

^_^

@DaeXu

The gift that you are make was so great and it really look beautiful...

Especially the doraemon things...

Iam really liked to see Daesung when it comes to Doraemon...

I think he really likes Doraemon a lot...

:lol:

Guest beiusung

bhcfh.jpg

Our beloved DAE , you don't know how much i love you

You and your smle inspried me alot

i always thanks god  for giving us a real angle

please always go for your dream and make me proud 

X8OKe.jpg

i wanna hug you so bad , hope Top can do this for me 

wub.gifwub.gifwub.gif

48ccf5ee93d82filename56.gif

"when i see your face there not a thing that i would change "

y155555girl.jpg

" when you smile , the hole world stops and stares for while"

omgfilashoot6.gif

ds3a.gif

bsx99.jpg

13d5b1666246a419ab184cd.jpg

cause you're amazing just the way you are

hbd to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest samosvetleee

{PHOTO} G-Dragon's "A Shot A Day" for Nikon (110426) 

o0400040011187942980.jpg

Source: ashotaday.co.kr via Gilbakk

Credit : BBIGBANGUPDATES_LOGO_normal.jpg

Guest juang_bb

been busy trying to help trend Happy23rdDae but let me do my greeting now...

HAPPY 22nd/23rd BIRTHDAY KANG DAESUNG!!!

daesungcottoncandy.jpg

I wish that his lovely and angelic smile will never fade. Keep bringing joy to the people around you.

DAESUNG IS ONE OF THE MOST BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE IN THIS WORLD! He is beautiful inside and out!

I hope he gets to celebrate his birthday together with the rest of the members and people he love. I just wish him all the happiness in this world because he deserves it so much!

I am looking to more Daesung with BIGBANG and of course, his very own solo album soon! :D

DAESUNG-ah! YOU ARE LOVED!!! :wub:

viewimagel0.jpg

and you know, KANG SEUNGHYUN aka your BELOVED TOP HYUNG will always love you! coz HE LIKES YOU SO MUCH! :lol:

48584719.gif

2s1aj50.gif

sg1a.jpg

Guest samosvetleee

{NEWS} Big Bang’s ‘Love Song’ Wins On Music Bank Before Actual Performance 

BB_LOVESONG_CAL.jpg

Music Bank‘s K-chart results did not air this week due to the special 600th episode that included the performances of more artists and special stages.

Nevertheless, the Music Bank’s website posted the results on April 25 revealing that Big Bang claimed first place with their latest track, Love Song, beating out CN Blue. The fact that struck fans with amazement was that Big Bang did not even perform Love Song on Music Bank yet.

Artists who also made the top 5 slots were K. Will‘s My Heart Is Beating4minute‘s Mirror Mirror, andGirls’ Day‘s Twinkle Twinkle.

Source: MTVK

Photo: YG Entertainment

Credit : @hellokpop worldcup_normal.png

Guest shinhdeplol

[PHOTO] 110425 TOP at the airport

hQi4g.jpg

C: _大呆瓜_ @ baidu

Source: http://keywui.chosun.com/contents/section.view.keywui?mvSeqnum=191113

C: YGgilbakk @ YT

[PHOTO] 110424 G-Dragon at Jeju island concert

13037495752011042601434.jpg

13037495752011042601433.jpg

C: as tagged // 스마일DK @ baidu

^ That's the CHOSUN ILBO interview VIDEO related to the ARTICLE from TEAMBIGBANG i posted above.

I cant wait for the ENGLISH trans cause the google trans is making my head ache lol

Daesung Junon Magazine Interview [MISC]

13036946852011042510262.jpg

Q1. First of all we talk about the drama ‘What’s Up’. It’s been a topic in Japan, but what kind of guy is D-Lite playing, and what kind of story is it? We could see photos on the Verdis(?) concert Japanese homepage, but what was the costume like?

Dae: Its a drama about the passion of college students dreaming of being musical stars. I’m one of them. I wore a mask on stage, and it was a lot heavier than I thought and felt uncomfortable.

Q2. What was it like working as an actor? What was difficult? What were the lessons you had before you started filming, or the things you practiced yourself?

Dae: There were lots of musical scenes, and because the performing actors and staff always paid attention to me, I really practiced a lot in places they couldn’t see. The songs and dances were different from the one I do with Big Bang, so I worked hard to be able to perform them really well.

Q3. What was the most enjoyable thing in filming? Are there differences between work as Big Bang and solo work?

Dae: I’d done a musical, and had also had to have done a drama, but it was all really fun. I think both as Big Bang activities and solo work have their own appeal.

Q4. Next is about music. D-Lite’s solo song ‘Baby Don’t Cry’ became a headline in this year’s Big Show - what is the meaning of the song? Please explain for Japanese fans who haven’t heard it!

Dae: It’s a love song, but the melody is sad, isn’t it? The meaning is: ‘Even if you have something don’t cry, I’m by your side’. The song is in Big Bang’s Special Edition Album in Korea, so please listen to it and feel the song.

Q5. What’s the difference between Baby Don’t Cry and your solo songs up til now?

Dae: My solo songs up til now have been happy with a bit of Enka (Japanese equivalent of Trot music), but BDC is the genre of song I most wanted to sing.

Q6. Recently we think you’ve become manly and sexy, did something happen? Your body is also stronger/buffer, did you do special training?

Dae: Sexy?! Haha! You noticed? Haha, I’m sorry. You say ‘strong’, but I think when I lost a few kilos my hidden muscles appeared. Haha, I’m sorry!!

Q7. In a previous article you said that ‘the secret to your smiling face’ is that you have lots of fun things going on around you. Has anything fun happened to make you smile?

Dae: Well recently in Korea we held Big Show, and more fans then ever before came so we were delighted. Of course when I see fans I naturally smile.

Q8. Also in a previous Junon article you said, ‘I want to go skiing!’ Did you get to go? And you probably don’t get much holiday, but how do you spend your free days?

Dae: I’m at home all day on free days. I think that not going out is the best way to spend a free day. I got to go skiing once too!

Q9. Is there anything you’re crazy about recently?

Dae: Its not something I’m crazy about, but everyone saw my ‘all-purpose bag’ and then bought me bags as presents, so I have loads of bags at home. But it wouldn’t be good if I didn’t have a bag.

Q10. Soon its the Japan Tour!! All the Japanese fans are waiting excitedly, but is there anything you’re excited about when you come to Japan?

Dae: Of course its always exciting being able to meet Japanese fans, and I want to see everyone being genki/happy. Please wait just a little bit longer!!

Source: DCDS

Translations: butimbigbang@tumblr

Taken from BIGBANGUPDATES

Guest juang_bb

TOP & BIGBANG for LG OPTIMUS BIG

31749886.jpg

c: 이게머야ㅋㅋ@DCBB

the BB pic is old but it looks like TOP's pic is new based on his hair, and with the hat since he's been sporting the same style lately. TOP just did a solo ad for LG Optimus MACH a few months ago so im not sure if he'll do it solo again this time or they'll do it as a group. i wanna see another GROUP CF pls, its been awhile!

Yoo Ah In and Kim Sarang were just recently signed by LG to do CFs for LG Optimus BLACK. Optimus BIG is an upgraded version of the Black and it will only be released this week in Korea, so i think kVIPs arent sure if LG will have BB do CF for this or just YAI&KSR

keep endorsements coming! :D

edit: speaking of endorsements, boys got another one?

BIGBANG for ELSWORD SEASON II... Coming Soon

1303723407110425mail05.jpg

c: bbvipz

i guess they got another online gaming endorsement deal like Sudden Attack. :)

Archived