★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest sarahkristine

I wish and wish that the beef is over, for everyone's benefit. But I guess it's too good to wish for. Aigoo. YG, when will the day come when you make peace with enemies so Big bang and VIPs don't get entangled.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BB hit 40k sales :D  The repackaged is a success already!! :P

Its crazy going on YT and seeing BB performance still up :w00t: I guess VIPs are raping the replay button on that until the MV gets here.

So happy and proud. And its okay if they don't technically win this week because we all know who has been dominating the charts.

I'm also happy they are steering clear of Music Bank. NO award is worth putting up with those grudge holding losers. 

So nice seeing TODAE :wub: Seungwhores have been messing up my OTPs

Guest princess_vip

50K Cds are sold already, yet im still waiting for mines to come in XDDDDD I cant wait to see the photobook! I want to watch BIGBANG TV, but iheard they will air on MNET some time this/next week? Am I right?

Guest shinhdeplol

BIGBANG’s Upcoming Music Show Broadcast

tumblrljkg752tmf1qgixu6.png

April 14

- {TV Broadcast} {PM 18:05 KST} M!Countdown - BIGBANG Comeback Stage

April 16

- {TV Broadcast} {PM 16:05 KST} Music Core - BIGBANG Comeback Stage

April 17

- {TV Broadcast} {PM 15:50 KST} Inkigayo - BIGBANG Stage

c: TEAMBIGBANG // yg-bigbang @ tumblr

Yesterday i found out that i had gone down with typhus, so I'll be able to stay in all this week and spazz over these comeback stages hohohoho

(aren't I supposed to be sad over illness? hahahaha)

Guest shinhdeplol

[GIF] TAEYANG TV

tumblr_ljke1qRTBm1qzjnz9o1_r1_500.gif

tumblr_ljkhudeLF31qzjnz9o1_500.gif

C: joyfuls @ tumblr

[CAP] DAESUNG TV

ollehtvmp4000471466.jpg

*touch touch*

Iit's a dangerous position for Dae haha

2avi233315.jpg

THIS SHOULD BE LABELLED TODAE TV INSTEAD :P

So much bromance ah

2avi233313.120x1.jpgollehtvmp4000471466.120x1.jpgollehtvmp4000482900.120x1.jpgollehtvmp4000535166.120x1.jpg

ollehtvmp4000535600.120x1.jpg2avi233314.120x1.jpg2avi233315.120x1.jpg2avi233318.120x1.jpg

C: ㅉㅈ + 라멜 @ dcinside

Guest Lila90

Is anyone gonna update with daily music charts today? I heard 4Minute was taking the #1 spots??? O.O

I heard that as well but looking at Mnet. I don't see it. Big Bang is #1. Maybe they were at some point yesterday or today?

Guest princess_vip

I heard that as well but looking at Mnet. I don't see it. Big Bang is #1. Maybe they were at some point yesterday or today?

Not sure but i was looking at Dosirak and 4minute s #1 right now. That's the only chart i see them in #1 >.< Well idk abt Cyworld, Monkey3 and BUGS~

IS THIS SHARED?

YG, SM, JYP total revenue hit record high in 2010!

QEc5t.jpg

KPOP’s top three management agencies, SM Entertainment (SME), YG Entertainment (YGE), and JYP Entertainment (JYPE), have recorded all-time high revenues in 2010, exceeding 150 billion won (137 million USD) in total when combined together, local media Star News Money Today reported in an exclusive report today. Star News acquired revenue audit reports of all three labels through an internal system built by the Financial Supervisory Service from Jan. 1st to Dec. 31st of last year, as they were given access to each company’s total sales, sales revenue, and net profit in the cited period. According to the report, all three companies recorded a surplus in revenue, which was more than 150 billion won (137 million USD) altogether.

SME’s total sales from 2010 were 86.4 billion won (79 million USD), an increase from 61.7 billion won (57 million USD) they recorded in 2009—the highest in company history. Their sales revenue also rose by 15 billion won (14 million USD) to 25.4 billion won (23 million USD) compared to the previous year, while their net profit reached 21.8 billion won (20 million USD), surpassing the 20 billion won mark for the first time as well.

YGE too had the best year in terms of total sales and net profit. The hip hop label’s total sales were 44.7 billion won (41 million USD), sales revenue 10.3 billion won (9.4 million USD), and net profit 9.7 billion won (8.9 million USD) in the past year. It only took them one year to break their previous high which was set in 2009.

JYPE had the lowest net revenue among the three, but nonetheless put up quite impressive numbers. Their total sales from last year was 21.6 billion won (20 million USD), more than twice the amount from 2009, while their sales revenue came in at 5.9 billion won (5.4 million USD), a remarkable growth from the previous year’s 230 million won (210K USD). What’s more impressive is the fact that JYPE was finally able to turn things around and record a surplus of 904 million won (830K USD). In 2009, JYPE ran a deficit of 468 million won (430K USD) due to their investment in Wonder Girls’ US promotions.

Source: Star News

via Soompi

^ I am so not surprised w/ SM's profit LOL

thanks for all the vids and i hope i can

watch BBTV in one go...

i love SEUNGWHORES..wth TOP looked like he wanted to kiss Ri!

oh my Lord the gheiness is taking over him haha

one of the most significant part for me aside

from all GDTV stuff.LOL

2lxckl5.jpg

kekeke GBOM!!!!!

Guest littlevoice

Translation of this clip: DAESUNG TV

DAESUNG: i dont have any [blood-related] hyungs, i only have noonas. But TOP is like my hyung now. i think TOP should change his last name to KANG. Hyung! Can you change it? You can be my brother..

TOP: obviously YOU need to change to CHOI.

*awkward silence*

DAESUNG: i.. i.. i dont.. dont like the last name choi.. bahahaha

translator's note: may i just say that top’s “obviously YOU need to change to CHOI” statement totally sounded like “you’re the wife, you need to change your last name, not me.” 

done by toptopia @tumblr

Handwritten lyrics of "Stupid Liar" and "Love Song", still uncertain if it was done by GD...

tumblrljjk6tayjj1qetjfg.jpg

tumblrljjk5wma2l1qetjfg.jpg

source: 180888 @tumblr

And this macro just says the truth about G-ri...

tumblrljjp11vyav1qiqa4m.jpg

source: stupidefleurk @tumblr

Guest juang_bb

@littlevoice so that's why i saw a post in DCTOP titled "KANG SEUNGHYUN and CHOI DAESUNG" and people there were like, they'd be buying to watch DaesungTV now too since it appears that TOP is there half the time. :lol: ToDae :wub: they're so adorable!

edit: here's the video for that translation: :w00t:

KANG SEUNGHYUN and CHOI DAESUNG

c: toptopia@yt

alla usually posts the chart updates so i'll let her post it.:P (im lazy) but in the daily charts of the 3 biggest ones, BIGBANG is #1 in MELON and #1 in MNET; #2 in BUGS (#1 is LeeHyun's new release).

sharing...

BIGBANG'S SPECIAL EDITION ALBUM moved up to become the 3RD BEST SELLING ALBUM so far this year.

hanteoa.jpg

good job BIGBANG and VIPs!!! :D

edit: exact SE sales figures c/o DCTOP

─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─

Date sales total sales of the day Charts Weekly Charts Monthly Charts days

─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─

Thurs 4.07 * 1999 * 1999 # 2

Fri 4.08 16 436 18 435 #1

Sat 4.09 * 3652 22 087 #1

4.10 days * 1,024 23,111 #1 #1

Mon 11 943 4.11 35 054 1

Tues 4.12 * 5359 40 413 #1