★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

STUPID LIAR PERFORMANCE WAS F*CKING WIN!!! So BAMF B) LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT IT!! TOP was looking so sexy rawr!!! I need to watch it again without out the lag.

LOVE SONG Performance was awesome but I wasn't crazy about the choreo however the boys made up for it with their amazing vocals and hotness.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tikamicizia

idk but GD is so delicate today. hahaha. loving his mellow side!!

the perf is flawlesss!! they sing so so welll

Guest shinhdeplol

Just wanna share this one gif :D

TIPjj.gif

^ over-hyped again :P

xtlover15: Please post all the gifs :D

C: jachohjac @ tumblr

Guest shinhdeplol

^ Is he trying to wink? :P

- -

Have you ever seen this fanart?

viewimagem.jpg

C: 최정상 @ DCinside

I wanna see TOP pulling off that eye makeup one day :wub:

*going out* :)

Guest juang_bb

LOVE LOVE LOVE THE PERFORMANCES ESPECIALLY LOVE SONG

OMG. they are such rockstarts in STUPID LIAR!!! and in LOVE SONG, i already super love that song, like one of my all time fave BB hits already, but with this performance, how am i supposed to love it more?!? ahhhh!!!

i LOVE how they focused more on the vocals for LOVE SONG. not a lot of dancing for them, not a lot of choreographed movements except for when they go in and out of the stage but everything flows so well!!! their voices... :wub:

EPIC performances for both songs! STUPID LIAR :wub: LOVE SONG :wub: :wub: okay YG, i need the MV asap!

can i just say... TOP's intro to LOVE SONG... major EARGASM!!! wishing it was longer! :D

tumblr_ljfgv5pnrZ1qgixu6o1_r1_500.gif

tumblr_ldmzglaMlA1qceg9t.gif

tabi's trying to kill all of us. WHY? i cannot handle this LOL. SJASLKDMCALWEJLAKSMIJAFLSKDMCALWIEJALFSDMCLAIWJEALFKMSDLCMA 

"Love Song" performance was epic. it was just amazing, big bang did so well. tabi's bit in the beginning w00t.gif his voice is so orgasmic phew.gif man, i can listen to that all day. big bang in black suits wub.gif Stupid Liar choreo was so cute & i already love the song. overall, amazing performances! 

Guest pascale

just watched the two performances. YG can never do bad when he chooses inkigayo as comeback stages. The stages were pretty amazing.

STUPID LIAR OMG!!!! i'm in love with the song. I think the finger dance while saying "liar liar liar" will got popular just like Top one during Lies day. And the head movement too while saying "naega michogayo" nice touch you got there

LOVE SONG was really good too. TOP at the beginning lol, he sure knows how to kill us fangirls. And i noticed that Dae is getting more fans too, the scream everytime he starts singing, boy is getting recognition little by little. I'm glad for him.

The live was really good and what i liked, there were not a lot of dancing so we could hear Taeyang sung all his parts and pretty much everyone didn't let the backtrack do it. I'm happy and proud!!

Special mention for makane who did really well live and GD, well what can i say?? He is G-DRAGON after all.

TOP needs to sing more :wub: I want to hear Love Song MR removed because they really did sound perfect.

ICU in your G stance Bae. lol Tops like hi were back, Daes like yup, and GDs saying wassup

tumblr_ljfh59jlvN1qccfzgo1_400.gif

I need a HQ of this pic of GD!! Dammit YG why tease me like this. He looks so fine.

kb58xd.jpg

Archived