★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest juang_bb

^ they are not eligible to win on inkigayo today yet. the album was only released Friday and music show awards are based on the full week prior to the current one.

anyway, unlike the online charts, STUPID LIAR is doing better than LOVE SONG in ringtone charts.

NATE CALLERTONE/RINGTONE CHARTS:

Stupid Liar and Love Song is moving up fast in the ringtone charts, jumped 8 spots at #9, #10. (normally, songs takes longer to top or move up ringtone charts coz it takes awhile before ringtone sales pick up with exceptions like TONIGHT)

ringtone.png

Stupid Liar is already #1 for Callertones (call ringback tones)

natecallerring.png

source: NATE

Guest MTRAiNbow_S5BB

Hey guys, I'm not sure if this is the right place to post. But... I just wanted to share, I guess it's Bigbang-related material :sweatingbullets:

uhm, I'm writing my first fanfic,it's BIGBANGx2ne1 (more TOPDara centric), and it's called A Perfect Fairytale

Check it out if you can, and a review should be nice since I don't know if I should continue.

Ps: if this is the wrong place to post, I'm really really sorry since I'm so noob at this ^__^

Just saw this one post on bestiz... Do you think Seungri's part in STUPID LIAR and TOP's part in SOMEBODY TO LOVE sound somewhat similar?? :D

C: 뱅순희 @ bestiz

I never noticed till now :lol:

I thought I was the only

one. :rolleyes:

The way how both of them

sings & rap in a draggy & dizzy

tone is very similar to each other.

It would be be nice to have a mashup

of this two parts together :wub:

LOVE SONG to me is

a little weird(at first listen) because of how

the climax keeps building up & up,then it turns soft

upon reaching the chorus within less than 1min.

But it soon seeps into you

& stays for a long time after the 2nd listen.

STUPID LIAR was already

my favourite upon first listen.

I love how it started with

Seungri's soft vocals and move

onto the Daedae's melancholic vocals

which goes well with the beating of the

drums.And everything was a BOOM!~

BABY DON'T CRY does not

only have Daedae's touching vocals

but also meaningful lyrics of how

one trying to comfort the other

through bad times.

I definitely love how BIG BANG

moves a step different musically

especially they way they try to

give a really warm,yet everlasting addiction

to it with a handful of new arrangement to it

Guest shinhdeplol

110410 Sneakpeeks of BIGBANG's Inkigayo stage

From sina weibo : The Love Song outfit wore by Big Bang at the recording of SBS Inkigayo is the same as the one in the MV as shown in the press photos. TOP wore a hat too.

On Inkigayo today, Seungri keeps saying "Everyone Seungska" and towards the end, TOP shouted "TOP ska" and G-Dragon shouted "G ska". Haha!! from sina weibo.

^ Love triangle? :P

Because of the outfit on Inkigayo today, Taeyang said "I can even attend a wedding today." While TOP is preparing for his stage, Seungri comes up from the side and suddenly gives TOP a hug.

^ DoubleSeunghyuns <3 overloads :lol:

C: bigbanghaven @ twitter

C: 달나라토끼 @ VIPZ // bigbanghavenYT02 @ YT

Guest samosvetleee

Today's hot trending topic

is

Come join us

in twitter

&

let's have some fun,while supporting BiG BanG

Bring the VIP POWER in !!!

{NEWS} Big Bang's 'Love Song' Ranks Number 1

20110324_1300970975_60709700_1.jpg

On April 8th, Big Bang released their Special Edition Album with new tracks, ‘Love Song’ and ‘Stupid Liar’. ‘Love Song’ especially ranked number 1 in online music sites like Melon, Dosirak and MNET Real Time charts.

Added to that, ‘Stupid Liar’ and Daesung’s solo track, ‘Baby Don’t Cry’ also gained good responses from people. Their title track ‘Tonight’ from their 4th mini album became a hot topic once again.

Since Big Bang’s debut, they have been trying different styles of music and proved to be the trendsetters in Korea’s music industry. In this album, Big Bang’s style is a little different from the usual with a rock sound feeling and a dark style which shows an unusual and unique attraction to the audience.

G-Dragon and Teddy jointly wrote the lyrics for ‘Love Song’ with the elements of electronica and a combination of modern rhythm that made it exquisite, featured with relaxing vocal tracks which made the song very outstanding and sophisticated. The song is about a nostalgic story of a woman who died longing for love.

One of the double title track, ‘Stupid Liar’ produces a vocal melody line that is very catchy, the chorus is particularly addictive, which made it a great track. The song is about a realistic story of a couple who keeps lying. The lyrics were written impressively.

Big Bang is set to comeback on SBS Inkigayo with full-fledged activities this coming April 10th.

Source: news.nate.com

Translated by: Isha @ 21bangs

Credit : 21BANGS_LOGO_normal.png

Guest princess_vip

G-Dragon and Teddy jointly wrote the lyrics for ‘Love Song’ with the elements of electronica and a combination of modern rhythm that made it exquisite, featured with relaxing vocal tracks which made the song very outstanding and sophisticated. The song is about a nostalgic story of a woman who died longing for love.

Source: news.nate.com

Translated by: Isha @ 21bangs

Credit : *quoted image*

OOOOOOh, so that's what the song is all about. So im guessing that's what the car being on fire on those press photos is for >_< GONNA BE EPIC! I hope they put in a decent actress XD LOL.

Guest shinhdeplol

Just finished watching their 2 comeback performances. Im gonna say this again but Im SOOOO glad that they chose to make their first stages for these 2 songs at Inkigayo, the stages there are awesomeee~~ :wub:

They sing and dance so well, i have a feeling that the MR removed videos for these performances, especially Love Song's, are gonna be sooo good. Today Im most impressed with Tae's voice, I think he sings Love Song much better than Tonight.

Love their styles today too. Men in black suit = WIN!!! :P And I finally got to see Bae's eyes :P

Overall, a great comeback for me ^^ If only they had been put last :sweatingbullets:

110410 INKIGAYO PERFORMANCES

Guest princess_vip

Big Bang - Stupid Liar + Love Song @ SBS Inki Gayo 616 [110410] (

TP):

awww is there other DL Links? My macbook is so picky~ >___< Anyway.....TABI in those red, striped pants! I almost DIED! The whole perf for STUPID LIAR was AWESSSSSSOME! 

Archived