[update]Bigbang for YG Idealist X Yonsei University Project

fu9qt.jpg

source:YG-Life

taken from bigbangupdates

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm usually just a quiet lurker around here but I really need help. 

Does anyone know if I pre-order the special edition album internationally, if I will still get the photo book, poster and YG Family card that comes with the album? Because websites like yesasia and kpoptown are confusing me. sweatingbullets.gif I also don't really know a good site to purchase it at. Please help !! smile.gif

Guest shinhdeplol

[PHOTOS] 110326 LOTTE DTF family concert - Daesung

13017364232011040218274.jpg

13017364232011040218274.th.jpg13017364232011040218274.th.jpg13017364232011040218274.th.jpg13017364232011040218274.th.jpg

C: dspecial // s에쓰 @ DCinside

[FANCAMS] 110326 LOTTE DTF family concert - Daesung

C: DSpecialnet @ YT

Bigbang @ Come to Play: at the last scene, the reason the members got so emotional is bcos of the "letter from their moms"

I wonder what their moms wrote that made TOP tear up :(

Bigbang @ ComeToPlay: all the members say the best member who manages his money is Daesung!! "Dae is rich of cash"

Because Dae is interested in estate :P

Bigbang @ ComeToPlay: Daesung's secret princess room which even GD's mom is jealous of? & Appearance? my rank in Bigbang is..??

Bigbang @ ComeToPlay: w/ Dae, surprise phone-call !!! & Before we debut, we were...?!

Bigbang @ ComeToPlay: [Personal Ranking] TOP "the best charismatic actors who i've met while acting no 1.2.3"

^ I think there will be Kwon Sangwoo and Lee Byunghyun :P

Bigbang @ ComeToPlay: [Personal Ranking] GD "even i think this fashion is FAR OUT"

Bigbang @ ComeToPlay: [Personal Ranking] GD "even i think this fashion is FAR OUT. no.1, 2,3"

Bigbang @ ComeToPlay: [Personal Ranking] Seungri "i just wanna say this to the new idol juniors. no.1,2,3"

LOL I wonder what Seungri sunbae got to say :P

Bigbang @ ComeToPlay: TOP's doing beatbox and also all bigbang members' doing beatbox!!!

Im looking forward to Seungri's performance :P

C: HuisuYoon @ twitter

Guest samosvetleee

YG Famiy in Shaun Evaristo’s Commercial Reel 2011

12162426.png

Shaun Evaristo has been a choreographer for YG artists since his submission was chosen for Big Bang‘s song “Number 1″. Since then, he has been called upon to work with 2NE1, Taeyang, G-dragon and SE7EN from the same company.

His resume doesn’t end in Korea though. He has also choreographed for artists from the States, Thailand, Japan, Taiwan and France. This reel, edited by Richard Che of Kanauru Productions, features most of his works from last year until present.

Credit :  ygunited Untitled-4_normal.png

Guest shinhdeplol

Maknae got so excited :wub: :wub:

I love seeing his smile like this <3 He looks like such a baby :wub:

GvwDG.gif

Forever BB's maknae <3

C: 180888 @ tumblr

Sharing an old gif of TOP ^^ I just loveeee his smile here :wub:

1301750184_%EB%82%B4%EA%BA%BC.gif

C: 남자야나타나라 @ bestiz

EDIT :

Doesnt Jiyong look absolutely gorgeous here? :wub: :wub:

etxRl.jpg

C: nicoletty @ tumblr

EDIT EDIT:

TOP YAWNED~~~~ :wub: :wub: :wub:

b0QSq.gif

C: 핫애플 @ bestiz

it's so pity that we cannot see daesung together with Bigbang members in Come To Play. 

Still remember watching them in Come To Play in 2008. oh my... that was almost 3 years ago. really enjoyed watching them together in variety show. 

Guest shinhdeplol

[sCAN] Seungri on JUNON magazine

junon4.jpg

junon1.th.jpgjunon2.th.jpgjunon3.th.jpgjunon4.th.jpgjunon6.th.jpg

C: bakas @ DCInside

[110402] YG IDEALIST releases another Promo Poster!

tumblrlj15x8w5wg1qzjb8k.jpg

“INFORMATION FOR PRESENTATION WILL BE RELEASED TOMORROW.”

C: fu.ckyeahygfamilyy @ tumblr

- - -

Warning: Below is my random "confession" about being a VIP. I just suddenly felt the urge to write all these words ^^ If you read it, so sorry for the broken language :P

Today I dont know why I suddenly got so emotional, probably after I got to see Seungri's happy face.

GvwDG.gif

^ You probably wont believe this but I felt so happy seeing his smile that I cried >.<

I have been a VIP for almost 5 years, isnt this smt so incredible? I remember being the only VIP in my secondary school nearly 5 years ago. My friends all said that BB were "ugly" (<_<) and they told me that I didnt have any taste (<_< <_<). But I never gave up being a VIP and now Im so proud to see them being one of the most popular singers in Asia and having thousands/millions of fans everywhere <3

I also remember the lonely and sad feeling when they were on a hiatus as a group, this forum was so empty back then. And the VIP song that was posted by BBVIPZ, I cried a river the first time I heard it and the next morning I and some of my classmates hugged each other and cried like crazy again. Im so so so so thankful that they are back now, seeing BB everyday is such a joy to me. I cant imagine living without them for even one day, BB has become a part of my life without me knowing :wub:

Idk why I wrote all these, I just suddenly felt so grateful being a VIP :lol: . I guess through the photo spams on tumblr, i got to see so many smiles on their faces and I felt so happy too :P So sorry for the broken essay, I became like this when i got emotional :P

BIGBANG is <3

c01282824d9728d1ba9fc.jpg

C: 커쁘 @ bestiz

Guest samosvetleee

Our amazing YG girl @HuisuYoon is right now translating  live @ twitter M Sound PLex BiG BanG Mini-concert part 2 !!!

Read the progress translation order  from bottom to top & enjoy wub.gif

~mplex.png

~

mplexm.png

~

mplex.png

~

mplex.png

For more live update on the show that's airing right now..head over to her twitter account !!!

All the Credit  goes to : @HuisuYoon __101024_024_normal.jpg  for the fantastic job :)

Guest shinhdeplol

^ Thanks for posting the updates here :D ^^

I saw this on HuisuYoon's live streaming and i got a little sad :lol:

TOP: if i must expose -my body- i will, but i think i just don't enjoy exposing my body.

*sigh* I will have to be happy with his ankle exposure :P

EDIT:

110402 MNET Soundplex

Big Bang [interview][1/5]

DaeSung [At The Moment]

TaeYang [i Want You Back + Only Look At Me]

Big Bang [interview][2/5]

Big Bang [interview][3/5]

Big Bang [Tonight]

Big Bang [Lies (Acoustic Ver.)]

Big Bang [interview][4/5]

Big Bang [interview][5/5]

C: TheYGcrew @ YT

EDIT EDIT:

10 yrs later, BB? Dae: i wanna hear the word, "15th Bigbang"

THIS IS THE SWEETEST THING DAE HAS EVER SAID!!! :wub: :wub: :wub:

Guest beiusung

OMDae he is so perfect!!!!!!!!:wub: :wub: :wub:

i was crying like baby he is amazing , too beautiful for word

Dae is so underrated in idol world , he is talent singer

YG please let's him shine for once

i swear if Dae solo have any ver i will bought all

i love Dae so much

so proud to say i'm Dae's bias

Guest KeKe7

^ Thanks for posting the updates here :D ^^

I saw this on HuisuYoon's live streaming and i got a little sad :lol:

*sigh* I will have to be happy with his ankle exposure :P

EDIT:

110402 MNET Soundplex

Big Bang [interview][1/5]

DaeSung [At The Moment]

TaeYang [i Want You Back + Only Look At Me]

Big Bang [interview][2/5]

Big Bang [interview][3/5]

Big Bang [Tonight]

Big Bang [Lies (Acoustic Ver.)]

Big Bang [interview][4/5]

Big Bang [interview][5/5]

C: TheYGcrew @ YT

EDIT EDIT:

THIS IS THE SWEETEST THING DAE HAS EVER SAID!!! :wub: :wub: :wub:

Hmmmm, Interview 4/5 and 5/5 are the same.  I think we are missing 4/5.

Guest samosvetleee

{UpdateYG Entertainment × Yonsei University {IDEALIST} ::

PhNnT.jpg

Opportunity & Experience for Idealist

Special education from YG

Chances to join in as the staff at all YG concerts

Join in many of YG events

Join in regular meetings at YG\

Chance for Finalist  of Idea

Join in the overseas promotions/concert tours< Winter break paid internship Become a YG family’s true member 

Rewards for Idealist

Monthly activity fees

Bimonthly incentives

Meeting application fees

Paid internship

Finalist award

Source: YG Idealist

Translation by: Teambigbang 98dc2426-388e-4a8a-b43c-4b1636fae64c_normal.png

Credit : bbupdates_normal.png

Guest shinhdeplol

“TOP HYUNG ACTUALLY HAS AWESOME ABS HIDDEN UNDERNEATH ALL THAT LAYERS. HE’S ALWAYS MAKING ME TOUCH IT AT THE DORM!!!!!!!”

_DAESUNG.

BUT HE DOESNT LIKE EXPOSING IT!!!!!! fury.gif

What a waste :sweatingbullets:

SEUNGRI SAYS: I LIKE GIRLS WHO HAVE CUTE VOICE. IF YOU HAVE A CUTE VOICE, PLEASE STAND UP.

and everybody remains sitting.

THEN GD SAYS: I LIKE GIRLS WHO HAVE SHORT HAIR.

and then everybody ties their hair up so that their hair appears shorter

Poor Seungri :P

C: toptopia @ tumblr

Quiz to change the world - 2PM's ChanSung calls SeungRi

ChanSung from 2PM is very close to SeungRi, since they are the same age (born in 1990) SeungRi befriended him right after 2PM debut hahah since he finally found a guy idol that is the same age as him.

ChanSung called and played a game with SeungRi all of the sudden and SeungRi did a really good job, the MC talked to him afterward and at the count of 3, he kept promoting "Tonight" hahaha

Last time SeungRi was on this show is when he was 19, now he's 22 (Korean age) he said that although ChanSung is the same age as him, he couldn't help but think of ChanSung as a hyung instead because of his appearance.

C: TheYGCrew @ YT

Same-age friends <3 :wub:

Guest sw8et_vietgurl

^hahaha that quote was hilarious

DS needs to help us VIPz expose TOP's abs one day,but TOP needs to find a girlfriend soon and stop making our DS sounds like he is a pervert lol.

At the moment is so amazing, hope there will be articles praising Daesung's voice because the public need to know what a great singer deasung is as well as it might help "what's up" to gain more attention which mean a broadcast station might pick it up and air it soon

Guest shinhdeplol

Last post for today :P

Daesung’s ’sexy’ revelation + Big Bang performances on Mnet’s “M Sound Plex”

zuuYo.jpg]

On the April 2nd edition of Mnet’s music live show, “M Sound Plex,” Big Bang held an honest talk session with 200 audience members at the site of their mini concert. The topic of Daesung’s sexiness came into light during the session.

Daesung filmed his first-ever bed scene for the music video of Big Bang’s latest title track, “Tonight.” Up until now, he has been showing the ‘cool and fun guy’ image to the public through variety shows, so his bed scene in the music video came as a shock to many fans.

During the session, fans threw in many questions at the members, with one being, “What is a bed scene to Daesung?” Daesung exclaimed, “After filming the bed scene, the other members have continuously been telling me that I’ve become sexier.” The other members chimed in agreement, “He really has. The back of his neck is particularly charming.”

They were also asked, “When performing concerts, have any of you spotted fans who are close to your ideal types?” They responded, “Of course. We see many, especially during concerts.” After going around and sharing each of their ideal types, the members were asked to pick a fan from the audience who fit into their ideal types.

Later on, Big Bang stunned the audience with stellar performances. Daesung showcased a charismatic performance of “This Is The Moment” from the musical, Jekyll and Hyde. Taeyang performed Jackson 5’s “I Want You Back,” and his single debut track, “Only Look At Me.”

videos posted before

Source + Photos: Nate

Taken from: Allkpop

JcsUd.jpg

^ Cute pure guy ChoomTOP :lol: :lol:

C: heyhellohoney @ tumblr

Archived