April 1

[Release]30s Preview of "Stupid Liar"

April 2

[TV Broadcast][AM 12:00] Mnet MSoundplex Episode 2

April 4

[TV Broadcast][PM 11:15] MBC Come To Play

taken from bbvipz

Guest yunhotic

It makes sense if the reason behind Dae's absence of Come To Play was because NAN airs at the same time... but I still find it somewhat unfair and disappointing. I don't think people should have these kind of limitations (not appearing on a show because they're a fixed member on another) but I guess I never realized how important ratings are in Korea.

^hopefully when they start promote their latest album, they will be the guests in NAN. and at this time i hope Dae can join them as a guest also not as the MC. 

Guest shinhdeplol

[GIF] Come To Play preview - Taeyang

HT6xU.gif

87489230.gif

9sjTp.gif

His smile is <3 :wub:

C: 햇님아~ @ bestiz

EDIT:

I think this photo is slightly bigger than the one posted before :)

QIJSw.jpg

C: gilbakk75 @ ameblo

FINALLY! After much delays and internal dramas, I MANAGED TO BE BRAVE AND WATCHED MSOUNDPLEX AND ALL OF BB'S RECENT PERFS! hahaha! Yeah.

[comments are going to be a mix of coherent thoughts and vague ones. XD]

MSOUNdPLEX:

CAFE:Guess what? I am listening to it as I am writing this, and MAN! SUCH EARGASM! I am without the advantage of being blown away by their UNF images yet I AM STILL AMAZED. And this is why I love/stan these boys so much - THIS IS WHAT SETS THEM APART FROM EVERYONE ELSE. THEY ARE JUST SIMPLY AWESOME PERFORMERS AND ARTISTS.

Just listening to it has some [personal] advantages [that way I save myself from seeing things better left unseen LOL!] but DAMN! I CAN'T HELP but watch Ji - noticed the way he sang Les? XD And the adlib at the end - OHDEARSWEETEFFINGEEZUSINHEAVEN. Yeah.

KO: DAMN. JI BEING HIS DORKY SELF DURING THE INTRO WHILE BITING HIS LIPS - I john teshING DIE. DAMN. And I didn't realize how much I miss GTOP performing this until I watched the perf!

MAGIC+STRONG BABY: WELL, hell-O there Maknae! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT! LOVE IT SO MUCH [even wished that Choice was there in the perf with him! XD]. Such vast improvement in Maknae's voice - I used to side-eye him when it comes to his voice but now, I AM PROUD. And damn boy - IMMA BOUNCE IT FOR YA NO DOUBT! XD If Ri and I were to meet on a dance floor one hot night - UNF-THINGS WILL HAPPEN! YEAH. LOL! XD

LOTTE Perfs: Most of the vids that I have seen so far are Ji biased and I am complaining - not for the sake of the other members but FOR MY OWN SANITY. HELLO PINK SCARF - CAN YOU BE ANY MORE BLATANT! XD LOOOOOOOOOOOL!

Im sideeying Jiyong for the new songs LOLOL.

but im excited to hear..hopefully less voice manips

Personally id like to hear a slow song from BigBang

this time or something mid tempo like FOOL.

Thanks for all the updates

And I AM WITH YOU IN SIDE-EYEING JI DEAR. Can you think of anyone who's being STUPID and LYING like right now? hahahahahaha! Okay - I need to remind myself that this is not twitter. XD

And juang - dear! Your Tabi cracked the hell out of me with that Tabi-loving-his-bingu-self clip! Dae's crack of a laughter almost had me jizzing in my pants! LOL! XD

i just don't get it. the teaser look so promising. has great views and cinematography, and all actors have experience in acting or musical. they work hard for almost one year, practise acting, dancing and so on... the OST is sound good (amazing dae's voice in 'This Is The Moment') plus maybe 2-3 rock songs (Hades?) 

and still no one want to pick on it? wacko.gifunsure.gif

oh SBS... since you want to cancel the drama slot airtime. then.. please choose NEW airtime slot. people already know and eager to watch this drama. you should take advantage of it already. 

Guest shinhdeplol

[ENG SUBBED] Seungri @ Running Man EP 30!

PART 1: http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=134966633241537

PART 2: http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=134966879908179

PART 3: http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=134971943241006

PART 4: http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=134972036574330

C: iSubs // fu.ckyeahygfamilyy @ tumblr

And I AM WITH YOU IN SIDE-EYEING JI DEAR. Can you think of anyone who's being STUPID and LYING like right now? hahahahahaha! Okay - I need to remind myself that this is not twitter. XD

We will forever be SIDE-EYEING Jiyong...performances,photoshoot (damn), outfits etc etc.

Our ninja powers paid off in the end..lol and i cant help but feel so damn giddy about it.

Who would ever think its possible? i mean FANfic turned REAL LIFE? lol..get it Mac?

FANfic? XDDDDD Pink Scarf will forever be significant among other things..hmmm

Guest juang_bb

has this been shared?!? VIPs are all over it on tumblr.

is this for REAL?!? ROFL!!!

TOP DRUNK UFO-ING HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I LOVE THIS MAN.

click for the UFO audio msg: http://noona-on-top.tumblr.com/post/4168869622/toptopia-top-drunk-ufo-ing

[translation. choomtop: “dancetop,” btw.]

i finally memorized it. this is choomtop.

Yo, coomtop

come on come on

choom top

come on come on

everybody, if youre listening,

SAY CHHOOOOMMMM TOPPPPPP

(whisper) CHHOOOM TOOPPP

SAY CHOOM TOP

CHOOM TOP

COME ON COME ON

nehh, i cant organize what im saying

but i got used to it

now im prooudd…. yeah proud.

and now i can dance

in my own.. own way.. yeah

but compared to my members, i am kind of (whisper) slow..

BECAUSE,

I AM.

RAPPER.

IM RAPPER TOP

IM RAP.

PURE ONE HUNDERED PERCENT

PURE RAPPER

AND MY VOICE IS BEAUTIFUL

YOU LAUGHING AT ME DANCING ARE MORE SASHIMI DUMPING

uh…

IF I CAN DANCE AND GIVE YOU A GOOD LAUGH

THAT MAKES ME YOUR HELPER!!

MMMM..

YUHH..

IM DACING DANCING,

CHOOMTOP!

HURRY, CHECK YA’LL

did i mention that i love him. sfjlsdjflsdjflsd.

OH MY GAWWWWD kajdlfjslkfdjkls I LOVE HIM OK

c: noona-on-top@tumblr

OMG TOP!!! i swear, i cant with you sometimes! why did i just discover this now?!? UFO-ing in his full DRUNK richard simmons glory! :lol: i mean, who does that?!? especially for an IDOL?!? LMAO! only you Tabi! only you!! i love him so much... he's so unpredictable! the randomness, the craziness... OMG!!! BINGU TOP FOREVER!!! :wub:

wait.. or should i say... CHOOM TOP FOREVER!!!

2dl3x9h.gif

tumblrlhq09nnzdf1qb7oe1.gif

tumblrlh3kk1np6r1qawrn2.gif

topfo3.gif

2v84uv7.gif

Wow so much to spazz about. :w00t:

GDs photo shoot with bean pole was super hot. rocking the preppy look.

Big Bang Preview for Come to play.

I'm going to have my tissues ready cause I already got sad just seeing that single tear roll down Tops face :tears:. I love that YG letting them go on more variety shows. Yes its going to be sad/touching but I love these type of moments cause we get to see the vulnerable side of Big Bang. 

-side note. GDs hair is so beautiful. loving it. 

Daes sexy shoulder. I really lost count of how many times I just played that clip.

And finally that glorious update of Tabi.  Its amazing how he can drive us all absolutely insane with just one pic. :wub:

I wonder if its just an audio teaser or an MV for Stupid Liar?? I seriously want two MVs but I think that might be asking for much.  I'm liking the concept TOP has going on so far, I know the rest of the boys will look hot as well.

But why on April Fools? YG better not be up to his usual troll antics.

Guest shinhdeplol

^

^ Bingu TOP/Choomtop and the sad story about his dancing :lol: :lol:

I think this is Seungri hugging TVXQ's Yunho but can someone tell me when this was taken??

O8WX1.png

C: fu.ckyeahygfamilyy @ tumblr

hahahah, i can't believe that tabi actually did this. i can't get over it, i love his sexy drunk voice. 

don't worry tabi! even if all the haters say you suck at dancing, i think it's totally adorable. plus, thats the only thing haters can say to bring you down since you're so good at everything else sweatingbullets.gif plus, i find your dance fails totally adorable. i mean, what would VIPs or top stans be doing without them? you'd just be too perfect rolleyes.gif i loved that little rap he did, it was so cute ahah. this totally made my day. top whispering<3

btw, about the whole teaser being released on april fools.. i really don't think that YG would stoop that low & troll us like that. i know it sounds naive to trust YG, but i am expecting a 30 second teaser on April 1st. im crossing my fingers that one of the title tracks will be the "Just a Boy" song we've all been dying to hear! i'd seriously start crying if it's just YG trolling. 

V i noticed LOOOL, so i just took mine off blush.gif

ps, i just read that apparently the whole top drunk calling thing was already 2 years ago? it's just going around the korean blogs now. it makes sense since top was probably a lot less confident back then in his dancing so he expressed how sad he was. phew, i thought this was recent so i was like why is tabi worrying about his dancing so much (although it probably bothers him, but i don't think it should bother him as much as before)

Guest juang_bb

JUANG!!!

LOLOLOLOL

may i just say:

TOP,

SCREW HATERS! just get it!get it!get it! We love the way you

dance and other BigBang members can keep up w/ your superb skills

so just do your own thaaang! haha

i love you BINGU TOP!

[ENG] TOP drunk dials UFO. Is rapper.

oh yes LES! SCREW EM HATERS!!!

TABI, I HEART YOU AND YOUR HALF richard simmons DANCING SO CONTINUE BUSTING OUT THOSE FLAWLESS BINGU MOVES OF YOURS AND john tesh EM HATERS FOR NOT APPRECIATING DANCE AND PERFECTION... mmkay?!? :lol:

edit: OMG LOL ^^ 3 of us updated with the YT link. :lol:

YT LINK with ENG TRANS for everyone!!!

[ENG] TOP drunk dials UFO. Is rapper.

c: ElectricLoveBB1

must watch VIPs! must watch! LOL

DRUNK richard simmons TOP FTW!!!

tumblrldgf4bp4en1qae6uf.gif

OMG my stomach hurts from laughing so much. 100% RAPPER!!

Thats right Tabi baby you CAN dance its just in your own way. Tell them haters where to go!!

okay back to go replay it again this is GOLD I tell ya! :lol: :lol: :lol:

LOL did everyone hear the part where hes like "say choom Top" and than he actually does the audience part himself. I'm dying :lol:

Guest Bongs

TOP can still spit rhymes even though he's hammered. lol Only him. 100% rapper.

So one of their song went through Teddy's hands. TEHEHE :D I actually miss Teddy's production/work so this is awesome.

Archived