★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Congrats to BB for winning once again! Plus, they got an awesome stage today! GD always look so hot while he's playing that guitar. It's nice to see Dae Sung making the thank you speech. It's sweet of Tae Yang to express his concern to Japan and I'm cracking up because Tae Yang took Yonghwa's microphone. XD Our boys are doing great!!! ♥

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest oh`retro

Aww, how come they didn't pick any entries where VIPs wrote long intense letters?

Was it because the boys couldn't read English?

Such a shame cause some of us had really nice words to say...oh well.

I hope someone in YG translated it for them.

Congrats to the people who won!

Congrats to Big Bang for winning on Inkigayo!

GD LOOKED SO FREAKIN' GOOD, IT'S INSANE.

Despite his weird richard simmons outfit, but what can you do?

And Taeyang is so sweet to mention Japan in the thank you speech.

What happened to him at the end, haha, did he lose balance or something?

GD looked so cute during the thank you speech, just standing there & smiling. <3

Super excited for the new Tonight routine!

Guest SarahHitomi

Congrats to the winners! :D gahh, so jealous! haha. I'm a bit disappointed that they didn't choose any vips who wrote long dedicated letters to them, because I think they're just as special. But I'm hoping that they at least skimmed through the letters as well ;_______; *sigh*

It seems like they also picked one finalist who drew a picture. I think the one from Chile who drew a poster also won the prize. 

I also saw one of the nominees who wrote an essay with a drawing on the video. 

Anyway, I really enjoyed all the entries. Thank you Soompi!

Guest samosvetleee

I just want to know , what perf is this pic from?  Thank you ^^

*quoted image*

See the date on the pic 26/03/2011 .. it's def from smth not aired or broadcasted,but already recorded for future broadcast :?

Soo we should def be looking for something around 26/03 to happen..

Guest MTRAiNbow_S5BB

Please look closely at Seungri's hand :wub: :wub:

*quoted image*

C: owner // ceneash @ tumblr

Seungri looks like a baby reaching for his mama (TOP)'s hand :sweatingbullets:

Just asking, but is there something going on between TOP and Seungri, they have been acting differently toward each other... (:

Or is this Bigbang trolling us? xD

Guest stardaisy212

KBS World

188395_202507229768830_171137272905826_756064_7810931_n.jpg

guess what it is! It's THE guitar that G-DRAGON coldly, heartlessly crushed!lol

We will try to get a clip of BigBang's performance asap from Mubank staff :D

Till then, hope this pic eases your anger a bit X(

...And trust me, we didn't cut it off on purpose! u know we won't ever do that to you and to bigbang :D

Hey guys, happy monday rite? :D

ok I got all these tweets about BigBang's performance got cut off!

Are u guys talking about encore performance?

I need to know in which country it happened and how it got cut off!

Tweet or leave a comment here!

...Help us figure out why it happened so it won't happen again! :D

I've watched BB's perf at Inkigayo [still watching actually] more than 15x already and boy, I DON'T SEE ANY SIGNS OF GETTING TIRED OF IT AT ALL!

I have to say this first before I spazz - KBS should take a lesson or two from SBS and should stop dishing out BS such as fairness and all when they don't know what that word is even if someone smacked them in the head with it. [LOL! that's a lot of BS there! XD]

Take the lighting for example - I am anal when it comes to this because I really want to see all of the BOYS' expression every time they perform - from a simple twitching of the brow to Tabi's EYE EFFIN down to JI'S GLORIOUS ANGST-FILLED FACE!!! I want the light to capture their UNF and glorious faces perfectly.

And like always, SBS showed what a really good [if not great] stage is all about!

DAMN. THE PERF - FLAWLESS! XD

JI: soompiers/vips are probably sick and tired of reading this same line from me but I can't help it - YOU john teshING KILLED ME AGAIN AND I DON'T GIVE A DAMN! At the 00:10 mark - OMFG! HE WINKED! JI WINKED AND MY SANITY WENT OUT OF THE WINDOW!

IS IT JUST ME OR JI HAD AN EXTRA HELPING OF UNF IN THIS PERF! MY HEART WOULD ALWAYS SKIP A BEAT EVERY TIME HE SAYS THIS LINE: " TAKE MY SOUL TAKE MY HEART BACK " BUT THIS TIME, IT DIDN'T JUST SKIP A BEAT. IT WENT NUTS! STILL IS ACTUALLY. . .OH KWON JI YONG! I AIN'T COMPLAINING BUT THE NEXT TIME, PLEASE DO WARN ME IF I NEED TO HAVE MY HEART PROTECTED OR SOMETHING,OKAY? XD

THE WAY YOU SMASHED THAT GUITAR WAS SO DAMN UNF AND I SEE YOU'RE REALLY THAT FLEXIBLE HUH? STRETCHING THAT ARMS OF YOURS THAT WAY! XD

BAE: I SEE YOU'RE STILL ON CRACK! XD HITTING THOSE STEPS SO HARD [lol! OH TOOZDAE I CRACK HERE! *wink*] BUT YOUR ADLIBS ARE MADE OF PURE WIN! And wth? I loled so hard when in your utter cracktastikness, you forgot to give back the mic to the host! LOOOOOOOOOOOOL!

DAE: SO HAPPY TO HEAR YOU SPEAK! I've been eyeing you differently since the MV came out and boy - it's not only your voice that does things to me! LOL!

RI: I'VE BEEN REMISS MAKNAE! I'VE BEEN SPAZZING NON-STOP ABOUT YOUR HYUNGS WHEN IN ALL HONESTY, I AM DAMN PROUD OF HOW MUCH YOU'VE IMPROVED - IT REALLY SHOWS IN YOUR RECENT PERFS! I AM A GDYB STAN BUT REALLY - THERE WERE TIMES WHEN YOU STOLE MY ATTENTION FROM THEM! XD

T.O.P: OMG! LOLING SO HARD! SPOTTED! TABI CHEATING AGAIN! HAHAHAHAHA! Much as I don't approve of the red suit, your awkward dancing more than makes up for it! hahahahahaha! XD

lol! Wth? Did I just monologue right there? I swear, this is what happens from too much blogging! XD

KBS world has a FACEBOOK page and they do reply. I asked them how they would explain

the LIGHTNING effects BigBang got etc etc and got this as a reply:

"We will try to get a clip of BigBang's performance asap from Mubank staff! u know we won't ever do that to you or to bigbang :)"

G-Dragon confesses smashing the guitar was embarrassing!

20110313-110959.jpg?w=584

Yesterday, Big Bang concluded their rounds of comeback performances for “Tonight“, which also hailed the end of G-Dragon’s guitar-smashing antics. The leader of the group recently met up with a reporter from Osen, and shared his thoughts about Big Bang’s performances.

When told that the confidence he exuded on stage left quite the impression on viewers, G-Dragon commented, “We’ve been at it for about five years now. Being able to perform the type of music we want gives us a sense of confidence that allows us to take on whatever and wherever.”

He continued, “The guitar performance part of ‘Tonight’ is actually quite embarrassing for me. But if I think of it as embarrassing, it will visibly show on the outside. On stage, I try to think that I’ll own it because in the end, performances all come down to your level of confidence.”

source: akp via ibigbang

and, yesterday VIPs were complaining how kbsworld took off big bang's perfs... looks like there were quite a lot vips who were tweeting their complaints sweatingbullets.gif i love it haha

2mheyol.jpg

More info on the 10CorsoComoSeoul x Bigbang x WKorea Collaboration

10CorsoComoSeoulxBigbang Collaboration Project_limited edition Baseball Jumper

by BigBang TOP wears_starting on Mar 24

48632316.jpg

source:10CorsoComo Marketing Manager

taken from bestiz

다섯 명을 인터뷰해도 하나도 안 힘들고 즐거워... 근데 누가 원고만 대신 써주면 좋겠네?

jacketb.jpg

@bestrongnow 우왕 빅뱅인터뷰 하셨 구나 ! 투나잇 너무 좋아요

12 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply in reply to ↑

@bestrongnow

Sunwoo Hwang

@lookook ㅎㅎ 이번 앨범 좀 버릴 곡이 없음

(그렇죠? 이번 앨범이 좀 버릴곡이 없죠?ㅎㅎ)

@bestrongnow 카드결제일만큼 무서운 그 이름 녹취... 그래도 빅뱅이들이라니 뿌듯하시겠어요 :-)

12 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply in reply to ↑

@bestrongnow

Sunwoo Hwang

@romanflare 이런 인터뷰라면 일시불로 얼마든지 ㅎㅎ

(일시불ㅎㅎㅎㅎ)

wowrung wowrung

@ @bestrongnow ㅋㅋ 태양 드디어 만나신건가요? 괜히 제가 다 설레네요z

13 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply in reply to ↑

@bestrongnow

Sunwoo Hwang

@wowrung 태양이 빛나는 아름다운 밤이예요

(디렉터님께서 태양오빠 팬이신듯^^)

좋아하는 마음이 좋은 인터뷰의 재료가 되는 건 아니다. 준비를 많이 하는 것도 꼭 도움은 안된다. 얼마나 보여주느냐와 어떻게 파고드느냐, 합의 문제. 결론: 나는 어쩌다 영배보다 승리와 더 많은 얘기를 나눈 것일까...

-

출처 : 디렉터님 트윗 글 펌

source:W Korea Director

taken from bestiz

EDIT:

Just now GD was spotted @ Apgujeong for cj ad filming??

scaledphptn0server611fir.jpg

taken from bestiz

Guest shinhdeplol

Taeyang’s message to JVIPs about Japan's Earthquake!

Big Bang’s Taeyang (23) expressed his condolences to the earthquake victims in Japan. On March 13th, Big Bang won the mutizen award with their song “Tonight” from their 4th mini-album on the live broadcast of SBS’s ‘Inkigayo’.

Taeyang said, “As you know, there was a big earthquake in Japan. I hope Japanese fans and Koreans in Japan didn’t sustain any major damages.”

Meanwhile, their album “Tonight” released after an absence of 2 years and 3 months by Big Bang, is currently sweeping various charts.

Source: newsis + Translated: alee@ibigbang

Shared by Trisya@BigBangWORLD

Taeyang is IU final ideal man

On March 14th, IU guested on MBC’s “Come to Play” and chose Big Bang’s Taeyang has her ultimate ideal man.

Fellow guest Kim Tae Woo opened the segment by stating, “I saw that IU had chosen me as her ideal man when I was in the army, which made me really happy. But soon after, she changed to Song Joong Ki, Yoo Ah In, and Taeyang.”

When asked about her current ideal man, IU replied, “I won’t be changing it anymore. I’m determined to stick with senior Taeyang!”

The studio erupted in laughter when Kim Tae Woo gave a bitter smile in response to her remark, leading IU to add that she still respected him as a singer, and that g.o.d was the reason she even auditioned for JYP Entertainment.

Other guests on the show included f(x)’s Luna and T-ara’s Jiyeon. The trio created their own girl group on the spot and performed a dance parade that earned them compliments like, “So cute!” and “Lovely,” from the crowd.

Source: OSEN via Nate

Translation: allkpop

Shared by SFUZA_14 @ bigbangupdates

Taeyang would be very happy :P

Guest shinhdeplol

Soem gifs of Daesung from Inkigayo

56426764201103140030232.gif

See more here: