★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest li_nikoru

Thank you and everybody in Soompi for making this possible!!

I really didn't think that I would win, but I was so surprised!!

And about the awards.. I really like when they win, because they deserve them, and they look really happy with them..

but I sometimes feel that the fans use them as a way to make fun of the other artist that didn't win, or to make their favourite group seem like the best, being overly cocky.. I really don't have a competitive spirit, so I hate when people say like "Look!! In your face!! They won!" or "They beat your group", K-POP isn't supposed to be a race against groups, but a race where every group race with themselves to go forward and become a better artist, not comparing with others...

I'm sorry if I have any mistakes.. I don't know if I made sense there XD

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Soompi: Bigbang comeback contest Shoutout Winners

I thought you guys might want to congratulate them on their Youtube accounts.

GinnoTsubasa and Amber

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLjc6vloeZg

NEDA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cF_pohomhFU&feature=channel_video_title

Congratulations!

will try to compile the other winners too.

K-POP isn't supposed to be a race against groups, but a race where every group race with themselves to go forward and become a better artist, not comparing with others...

Very well said Nikoru and im still finding your vid hehe..congrats again.. ^^

Congrats to lil_nikuro & all the winners :]

I think this article is saying that

there will be no more Guitar smashing & a new choreo/performance for Tonight

performance on SBS today not for today's performance >.>

빅뱅 지드래곤이 부수는 기타 가격 확인해보니, '헉'

2011031401001120800077381.jpg

더 이상 기타 안부숩니다!'

빅뱅의 기타 퍼포먼스를 방송에서 더 이상 볼 수 없을 전망이다.

빅뱅은 미니앨범 4집 타이틀곡 '투나잇(Tonight)'에서 노래 말미에 지드래곤이 기타를 부숴버리는 파격적인 퍼포먼스를 선보여 시청자들의 눈길을 끌고 있다.

기타 퍼포먼스는 지난달 25과 26일 서울 올림픽공원 체조경기장에서 열린 컴백 콘서트에서 선보였다. 그저 콘서트에서 보여지는 일회성 이벤트 정도로 여겨졌으나 빅뱅은 이 퍼포먼스를 고스란히 지상파와 케이블 방송에서도 보여주며 시청자들로부터 신선하다는 반응을 얻고 있다.

하지만 13일 SBS '인기가요'를 끝으로 더 이상 무대에서 기타를 부수는 퍼포먼스를 하지 않기로 했다.

빅뱅의 소속사 측은 "매번 똑같은 모습을 보여줄 수는 없지 않느냐. 기타 포퍼먼스를 대신할 새로운 안무를 준비 중이다"며 "기타를 대신해 다른 것을 부수지는 않을 것이다. 이번에는 동작으로 보여줄 것"이라고 밝혔다.

기 타 퍼포먼스는 지드래곤의 아이디어로 시작됐다. 노래가 흐르다가 어쿠스틱 기타를 치는 부분이 나오는데 어떤 모습을 보여줄지 고민하던 지드래곤이 "그냥 부셔볼까"라고 깜짝 제안해 안무에 포함된 것.

방송을 본 시청자들은 지드래곤이 과연 멀쩡한 기타를 부수는 것인지에 많은 궁금증을 나타냈다. 이에 대해 소속사 관계자는 "물론 새 것이다. 무대를 앞두고 매번 기타를 새로 구입했다"며 "개당 가격은 15만원 선이다"고 귀띔했다.

한 편 빅뱅의 미니앨범 4집은 각종 차트를 휩쓸며 순항 중이다. 각종 순위프로그램에 서 2주 연속 1위를 차지한 것은 물론이고 각종 차트까지 상위권을 휩쓸며 '빅뱅 시대'임을 입증했다. 여기에 음반 역시 소속사 집계 결과 발매 2주 만에 15만장 판매를 돌파했다.

이정혁 기자 jjangga@sportschosun.com

2011031401001120800077382.jpg

source:sportschosun

taken from bbvipz

Big Bang will no longer be smashing guitars for “Tonight”

20110313_bigbang_01.jpg

This week will be the last week fans will be able to see G-Dragon smash a guitar on stage for “Tonight,” as the group will no longer be putting on their special ‘guitar performance’ in order to change up their routine.

YG Entertainment revealed that this week’s episode of SBS’s “Inkigayo” will be the last of the guitar smashing, and reasoned, “We can’t show the same performance every time.  We’re currently planning something new to take the place of the guitar performance.  It’ll be a new choreography, we won’t be breaking anything else.”

The guitar performance was said to have begun as G-Dragon‘s idea for the acoustic segment of the song.  After listening, he asked himself, “Should I just break it?”

When asked about the guitars that were broken, and whether they were new, YG officials responded, “They are, of course, new.  Before every stage, we bought new guitars, and each are worth about $150 USD.”

Source + Photos: Sports Chosun via Naver

Taken from akp

edit: @juang, darn... it already got blocked. that was quick lol 

CD Winners from the Soompi BigBang comeback contest

li-nikoru (Chile VIPS represent!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ps-gMIZ9yzA&feature=related

Peony (Canadian VIPS repesent!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLje0q8xFnc

BBlovaa (Malaysian VIPS represent!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6466rZ7ly0&feature=related

Shauna and friends (Irish VIPS represent!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4YlDD_AyMOc

Hanibb (UK vips represent)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVPoMzKkzvI

CONGRATULATIONS to all winners!

Guest juang_bb

Smile Korea - International VIPs at BIGBANG's BIGSHOW 2011

source: dolceBB@egloos | bbvipz

mostly jVIPs! they followed and interviewed international fans who flew to Korea for the Big Show. There's a mother and daughter jVIPs who flew and the mother's like 56 years old and it was her birthday. there were also a group of Singapore VIPs and also get a glimpse of the kVIPs flash mob before the concert etc.

edit: YT link has been blocked by SBS. i reuploaded the vid at Vimeo and replaced the link ^^^

Guest twinzbell

This is pretty hot !!! Lady GD--

Note : She did not copy gd, she got it when she didnt even know gd has the same quote.

I like the wings!!><

d4a8341d.jpg

73723886.jpg

34266_1515490884414_1148726921_1557399_3171847_n.jpg

eafc946d.jpg

There is no essay/pic won the contest?? im just curious~!!

*edit*

owh....so there's no essay winners/pictures winners...im upset i dont win, of course i shouldn't be emotional..hurm.. if i knew im gonna be this heartbroken, i wont enter the contest..

whatever..

anyway...congratulation for those who wont..i haven't finish loading the video (blame slow connection)

but.. yeah... congrat^^ (TT_TT)

Aww, I'm sure Big Bang must have seen your guys' long essays you spent time and effort on! I'm actually surprised at least one wasn't chosen.. I'm still pretty sad I didn't win either with my animation video Dx but I'm still thankful that Soompi provided such a contest for us to enter.

Congrats to the winners! You guys really deserve it with all the hard work you guys put into your submissions. ^^

Also, it's cool they chose people from different parts of the world.

Guest samosvetleee

Bigbang is in a 'win-win'' mode with  another mutizen award on SBS inkigayo today! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Guest juang_bb

CONGRATS BIGBANG!!!

i love their performance TONIGHT! :D i think its one of their best so far. finally! its DAESUNG's turn this time to speak during the encore! i think they sent out a message to their Japanese fans. YB mentioned them several times.

the performance felt short though. i want more!!!

CONGRATS BIG BANG!

they swept all the awards 2 weeks in a row w00t.gif 

i loved the performance, one of my favorite Tonight perfs so far. RIP guitar, that'll be the last one we'll have be seeing sweatingbullets.gif i loved that dae got to speak this time, haha. they're like taking turns, how cute ^^

edit: i had no idea what taeyang was doing here LOL, but it made me laugh

tumblr_lhzmkuHzwf1qa7mkio1_500.gif

Guest shinhdeplol

I kinda expected them to win :lol: I mean, isnt it obvious that they are the best right now??? ^^ Not trying to be cocky or anything, just stating the truth :P

The last guitar performance is very very impressive :wub: I know SBS always gives the boys the best *glare @ KBS*

Taeyang showed his concern for the earthquake in Japan during the winning speech

http://star.mt.co.kr/view/stview.php?no=2011031317084020109&type=1&outlink=1

OMG the boy is such a sweetheart :wub:

Guest sarahkristine

TWO WEEKS OF CLEAN SWEEP IN ALL BROADCAST MUSIC SHOWS!!! Let's go for three, Big Bang is really DAEBAK!

The boys look extra fresh and FINE today. I'm sorry, but for me, Tonight highlight is always the G-DRAGON CLOSE UP during the guitar break. HE ALWAYS LOOKS DAMN FINE ON THOSE CLOSE UPS! AND TODAY WAS NOT AN EXCEPTION! Love you G.D.

Archived