★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

>> Ahhh~~~ ..Thanks so much for your consideration ..T.T ..oaoa ..I wanna see more GD's per from them ..hope there will be s.one post here ..'coz I saw a lot of of that kinds of pic in the past when they were promoting Haru Haru and GD's Heartbreaker period as well

..one more thing to add ^^

Today I saw a lot of DBSK and SHINee 's fan goods like photo book which a Cass showed me ..they all look gorgeous ..

U guys know where I can find out some fan goods of our boys from these Korean's fansites such as art book, photo book, towels ..etc ..I wanna buy them all

^GDBABYBABY answered your question. You may buy from YESASIA.COM or DVDHEAVEN if you'll have a hard time registering at YG ESHOP. There are HQ photos but we are also dependent on sites like DC INSIDE and bestiz if there are fans posting their pics. We cant go directly to the main source of the photos because the photos cannot be viewed if youre not a member.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest x-bang-x

GD oppa is so cute in those pics :wub:

Do you guys know where i can get embed code for bigbang tonight mini me from cyworld (but dont have cyworld account) thanx ^^

Guest kresten

I know I'll get killed for asking this question (since many of you here usually don't like me and my posts), but I only wish for a peaceful exchange of opinions. So I'll ask away anyway.

Do you think it's possible for BB to snatch a 4th music bank kchart trophy on March 25 (especially with the return of another big group with a repack album)? Realistically speaking, do you guys think BB and VIPs can still provide good digital and album scores by that time? Thank you.

I'M ONLY ASKING FOR A PEACEFUL DOSCUSSION, SO PLEASE DON'T THROW STONES AT ME PLEASE. Thanks.

Guest shinhdeplol

G-Dragon talks about his learnings from GD&TOP activities

playwithgd2526topbigban.jpg

After 2 years and 3 months, BIGBANG has come back with their 4th mini-album. But before this, leader G-Dragon and eldest member, T.O.P, had activities as the duet group, GD&TOP.

On his experience of promoting as GD&TOP, G-Dragon said:

"HIGH HIGH is an electronic hip-hop song that represents GD&TOP's style. It showed that being on stage can be fun too. Singers, especially idols, go on stage wearing colourful clothes but are often too formal with their performances. With our performances as GD&TOP, it seems that we were closer to the audience because we just played on stage freely.

Even though I am the leader of BIGBANG when we have our group activities, I still had fun being part of GD&TOP, as it showed how other stages can be interesting too."

G-Dragon also talked on how the music of BIGBANG has changed over the years.

"'Lies' was filled with Perry's style. Then, from 'Lies', we gradually transitioned to 'Last Farewell' and tried to find our own color by combining electronic and house, which has been well-received by the public."

From 'Haru Haru' to 'Sunset Glow', we tried to focus on conveying our feelings to the audience. And then, to be able to express our own personalities further, we went on with solo activities."

Regarding BIGBANG's future plans, he said:

"After finishing our promotions in Korea, we will continue with our activities in Japan. We don't have plans of advancing to the American market yet but seeing the results of our album on Billboard, it won't be surprising if you think that we would do so."

Source: Daum

Translations by Rice @ bigbangupdates

The last paragraph gives me some hope :w00t:

@Kresten: ^Questions like this will either be perceived neutrally or negatively. Sometimes it illicit

protectiveness from VIPS and dont be surprised if some might be offended. I'll answer your question anyhow....

Do you think it's possible for BB to snatch a 4th music bank kchart trophy on March 25 (especially with the return of another big group with a repack album)? Realistically speaking, do you guys think BB and VIPs can still provide good digital and album scores by that time? Thank you.

You're talking about Music Bank that would slay BigBang in any way possible and its not

even about the cut throat competition the two groups will have. I think they would still get it but its highly too that they wont. When you say 'realistically speaking' i dont think we can go projecting sales however in my own opinion it might either just go steady or low. Since another group would be having a repackage album then most likely their fandom would flock to record stores in order to get their copies thus high sales on their part.

With that, may i throw this question out or personal curiosity...

If in any of these would happen--- BigBang wont snag the 4th MuBank win and will either have steady sales OR decrease in their sales. Will your support for these guys waver as well?

I had to ask because i wonder if BigBang no longer be good in your eyes if theyd suck at sales,lose at award show and plummet in rankings.

They say "Live Curiously" so im curious and is looking forward to your answer.

I don't normally reply and sorry to cut your post as well but I thought it should be obvious.

BB has numerously said that #s don't matter to them (although I'm pretty sure they are thrilled), what matters the most is that they are able to perform for their fans.

Us VIPs will support them no matter what, whether they rank the charts, win or not, just seeing them together is already winning for us. =)

I also think that them enjoying and having fun is way better than them trying to come up with as many strategies on staying #1 and winning.

I see it as this, when you're a rookie group, that's the time to really want to win, have credibility, but BB is past that point. Now, it's just all about sharing their music craft and versatility.

They'll always be winners/#1, no amount of votes, purchases, ranks, etc can ever tell us VIPs otherwise. =)

Guest kresten

@Kresten:

If in any of these would happen--- BigBang wont snag the 4th MuBank win and will either have steady sales OR decrease in their sales. Will your support for these guys waver as well?

I had to ask because i wonder if BigBang no longer be good in your eyes if theyd suck at sales,lose at award show and plummet in rankings.

They say "Live Curiously" so im curious and is looking forward to your answer.

This is why I got scared to post. because you always misinterpret. there WAS NO trace in my post that indicates in any way that my support for big bang will waver. you should have stopped in answering the question, and not post your follow up question.

But to answer your question. NO MY SUPPORT WILL NOT WAVER. And just to tell you the truth, I am a loyal and supportive VIP who downloads and purchases big bang goodies.. so there. AWARDS MAKE ME FEEL GOOD AS A FAN (because I become sooooo proud to be a fan when they achieve something), but without it won't make me any less of a fan as I am now.

but is it wrong to open up a discussion with a point? the point which is to gauge how far the song could go? even if it's just opinions and not something based on actual fact?

Guest shinhdeplol

Little bit Trans (We'll update with full trans soon)

Seungri: I'm disappointed with Dara-ssi because she's quiet now.

Dara: Because im nervous..

Bom: She's nervous because she is surrounded by sunbaes.

Seungri: You should have used a more appropriate word. Let's talk later I'm disappointed in you too.

G-Dragon: Just think of your own interviews! *jokingly*

Note: Sunbae = Senior. Seungri said Bom should've used a more appropriate word because she expressed the word "nervous" in slang. She used "jjola" instead of "ginjang"

Source: wonderfulcrazyme@YT +aving+ Trans by: muselv11+JiHyun@gbomsince2006

Shared by Est+Xora@BigBangWORLD

Guest jedtherese

can't we just answer each other's questions and not veer away from it to avoid arguments thus making this thread peaceful. thank you.

AND NO, I don't think Big Bang will snatch 4th mubank because by that time, they would have so-so digital and album scores. And let's be realistic, they don't have much chance on broadcast score and viewer preference. AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, MuBank PDs hate them, so NO CHANCE IN HELL will they be able to grab that for the 4th time.

GD Fancam Music Bank Encore

Guys, just look at how much the boys were having fun on music bank stage! They DIDN'T CARE even if they were performing on a shi*ty stage!!! THEY WERE SO APPRECIATIVE AND THANKFUL OF THE VIPS!!! And look at 0:20-0:23, the way Jiyong "protected" the trophy while he was handing it over to Tabi. This shows that somehow, the awards MATTER, not because it adds up to their ego, fame or popularity, but BECAUSE AWARDS REFLECT THE FANS' SUPPORT! And the way GD's meticulously protecting the trophy tells me that he is very careful and gentle of the VIPs' LOVE. My God, this is honestly the first time I've ever felt VERY MUCH LOVED by Big Bang. I'm sorry to say, but in my two years as a fan, this the very first time I WITNESSED that GD ACKNOWLEDGED ME (not me directly, but the entire VIP fandom). AND FOR THAT I LOVE HIM AND BIG BANG EVEN MORE.

Big Bang on MTVK's Top Airport Fashionistas

bigbang.jpg

K-Pop idols have taken over most of Asia’s airports these days, traveling everywhere from Japan to Singapore for concerts and promotions! More flying means more airport stalker photos and a chance to see how your favorite idols dress in private.

1. DBSK

2. Wonder Girls

3. SHINee

4. BIGBANG

"Maybe number 4 should go to G-Dragon rather than all of Big Bang…but T.O.P’s outrageous pants lets the entire group place on the list! Saying G-Dragon has unique fashion sense is like saying water is wet. But you sort can’t help but say it again after seeing photos of his wardrobe at an airport."

5. 2PM

6. SNSD

7. KARA

8. 4Minute

9. SS501

10. CNBLUE

Credits: Article by Sunny Kim @ MTVK

Taken from bigbangupdates

what the reporter said made me laugh ahah. so the whole group made it onto the list bc of top's "outrageous pants" laugh.gif i loved what was said about gd though "saying gd has unique fashion sense is like saying water is wet" cool.gif

edit: btw was this shared yet? i think it's pretty amazing they can reach into the million views even though its not an MV ^^

news5.jpg

Guest juang_bb

honestly?

i think its a bit too early to even estimate whether there's any chance for them to get a 4th MuBank trophy, the week hasnt even started yet. we're just wrapping up their 3rd week. There'll be some stronger competition this coming week with some idols dropping albums but it wont be until the middle of the week. so far, TONIGHT has been steady and still holding strong despite the surge of new releases and are still topping ringtone sales. We'll have to see how they do next week.

If anything, what lowers their chances is not exactly their competition but the "fairness" of the MuBank PD. Tonight's competition in digital charts dont have album sales while the ones dropping their album this coming week dont have strong digital sales except maybe CNBLUE?(do they comeback this coming week?). BIGBANG is still going steady on both digital and album sales. BIGBANG will also be doing KBS RADIO next week, which should boost their broadcast score a bit, but that score is more like a PD score so will it even matter?

so pretty much, my answers above is from an OBJECTIVE POV...

but if i really want to be REALISTIC, this is my answer:

BIGBANG'S 4th MuBank trophy depends if the MuBank PD wants them to win it or not.

lets face it, if there were already some questionable scores these past weeks despite the obvious killing of charts by the boys, i wont be surprised if some MAGIC happens when things would be easier to hide.

anyway, it doesnt really matter to me if they get it or not. after what happened friday, i dont really give a john tesh about MuBank anymore. besides, my love for BIGBANG goes beyond the awards they receive. Im just enjoying all their performances now, if they win then YAY! if not then cool. in terms of being "successful", since that seems to be a big deal in kpop, BIGBANG HAS ALREADY PROVEN THAT THEY'RE STILL KOREA'S TOP IDOL GROUP... they got it all with this comeback, album sales, digital sales, international sales, tv ratings, and being "hot issue". as a VIP, i cant ask for more, otherwise, i think it'll be just greed on my part.

Love those GD fancams. Such a genuinely kind person and his smile *faints* can't love him anymore.   I wish there were more vids from the encore stages... KVIPs need to share more. I know they have more fancams than what there letting out -_-

Bleh don't care about the 4th music bank award not like their going to be fair about it anyway just look at how they did BB when they just came back. <_<

Archived