Guest the7REAL.

^i'm sorry but is this letter is real

because i doubt it's real >.>

the boys' families usually don't do thing like this

& the family privacy is one of the most important things for the boys :x

@Namshun:

there is nothing wrong with GD & his mom

they're in a good relationship

I saw GD's mom & dad at the back door getting into the car on the 3rd day of big show

while i was waiting for the boys to come out XD

he tears up in strong heart because

he spend less time with his mom these past few years

bc he's busy

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anyone here know how can we sign up for GD's fansites in Korea like GD-suporter, GDmind, alwaysGD ..?!?

I wanna see pictures of GD's performances that was taken by them originally !!

For these sites you need to be a KOREA citizen because they will be requiring

your security number in order to join their fancafes.

BIGBANG @ Mcore

hideous skirt from GD lol but im so-so w/ the perf. I think

the guitar smashing scene really needs the fireworks effect.

I think taintedtears mentioned on the prior pages that Bigbang seemed to be

trying to hard to be 'happy' on MUBANK..oh shoot YES they were. XD

@GD' mom letter:in the first place how were they able to get hold

of that letter which is supposedly private unless GD's mom intentionally

wrote it for the public to see.XDDD

tumblr_lhy2tg8V1Y1qh98pao1_500.jpg

Guest shinhdeplol

these are from MUSIC CORE :)

Ahh thanks for pointing that out :) I cant believe I typed Music Bank then >.< <_<

Some caps of TOP from Music Core

topcore.jpg

topcore1.jpg

topcore2.jpg

topcore3.jpg

topcore4.jpg

C: 찐임

I am sorry but this letter that Ji's mum supposed to have written seems a complete joke to me, it's fake. How on earth did this person got it and even if it was true did she/he have the right to publish it? His mother refuse to appear on tv even for a sec let alone to allow someone to publish a private letter. Also why was it written in Chinese? It doesn't make any sense

Sorry for my rambling :)

Congrats to our boys for another win, they were phenomenal as always of course ♥

Guest Moth_Do

The translator said she just randomly saw it in a Chinese page so I really doubt it's real. That's not something the boys' parents would do.

And Bravo Music Core. I like the background so much. The stage is in good quality. That's how it's done MB. They dont need two-song comeback stage like other artists but at least show your respect to the singers.

I think it hasnt been posted yet? Sr if it has.

[Fancam] Seung Ri focused - 110311 Music Bank Encore Stage

cr:Choa9012@YT

The light of the fancam is better than MB's lol. Seung Ri's just like a kid. I laughed so hard at how he swept the stage lol. Like he was really mad at how the stage had been done =)))

I've just made this. His expression is too funny lol

animation1vrb.gif

Guest GDBABYBABY

There's some error with Gaon's chart this week

and eventually BIGBANG appear on Number 1 spot #congrat

screenshot.35.jpg

I don't know why the boys always get some error ,1st is Hanteo then Melon then KBS and also Gaon.

Hey guys i was wondering wher do you get this bigbang info before others website does? thanx ^^

^People here are NINJAs...they've been scouring Korean fansites for years

if not there are people here who just started.

You may visit Korean sites and use google translator if you cant

read Korean XD

Hope that helps a little.

Guest Elie007

Dear MBC,

I have to say, I really love Big Bang's comeback stage. I think you outdid yourself today. You get 5 gold stars from me.

Thank you for giving BB an opportunity to perform in Music Core even with just one song. Also, thank you for not treating them like they're trash like that other broadcasting network.

Peace, Love and Ice Cream

KBS Hater <3

P.S. Whoever is behind that camera, you should probably promote him/her.

----------------------------------------------

And here's another dose of mini skit... ^_^ The fanfic writer in me is kicking in. PEACE,

KBS calls MBC after Music Core

*Phone rings*

MBC: Hello?

KBS: It's me. Where the hell did that come from? It's not like you to be extravagant. You're suppose to be the underdog!

MBC: Not anymore... I got some help from SBS and MNet. Man! You should talk to them. They know their stuffs.

KBS: Like hell I would!

MBC: Look, I sold a lot of ads today. I'd probably sell more next week because of BB's awesome stage.

KBS: By the way, who was behind the camera?

MBC: The camera? Oh! .... It was MuBank PD's daughter. ^_^

KBS: *headaches* I'm screwed.

MBC: Ahem... Well, I see you're not releasing any statement about yesterday's folly?

KBS: My creative writing team is working on that.

MBC: O-K. Good luck on that. Don't make it sound whiny. Please.

(Background voice: Sir, YG is here.)

MBC: I gotta go man. YG is coming over to thank me.

Guest Qj_GDragon

For these sites you need to be a KOREA citizen because they will be requiring

your security number in order to join their fancafes.

>> Ahhh~~~ ..Thanks so much for your consideration ..T.T ..oaoa ..I wanna see more GD's per from them ..hope there will be s.one post here ..'coz I saw a lot of of that kinds of pic in the past when they were promoting Haru Haru and GD's Heartbreaker period as well

..one more thing to add ^^

Today I saw a lot of DBSK and SHINee 's fan goods like photo book which a Cass showed me ..they all look gorgeous ..

U guys know where I can find out some fan goods of our boys from these Korean's fansites such as art book, photo book, towels ..etc ..I wanna buy them all

Dear MBC,

I have to say, I really love Big Bang's comeback stage. I think you outdid yourself today. You get 5 gold stars from me.

Thank you for giving BB an opportunity to perform in Music Core even with just one song. Also, thank you for not treating them like they're trash like that other broadcasting network.

Peace, Love and Ice Cream

KBS Hater <3

P.S. Whoever is behind that camera, you should probably promote him/her.

And here's another dose of mini skit... ^_^ The fanfic writer in me is kicking in. PEACE,

KBS calls MBC after Music Core

*Phone rings*

MBC: Hello?

KBS: It's me. Where the hell did that come from? It's not like you to be extravagant. You're suppose to be the underdog!

MBC: Not anymore... I got some help from SBS and MNet. Man! You should talk to them. They know their stuffs.

KBS: Like hell I would!

MBC: Look, I sold a lot of ads today. I'd probably sell more next week because of BB's awesome stage.

KBS: By the way, who was behind the camera?

MBC: The camera? Oh! .... It was MuBank PD's daughter. ^_^

KBS: *headaches* I'm screwed.

MBC: Ahem... Well, I see you're not releasing any statement about yesterday's folly?

KBS: My creative writing team is working on that.

MBC: O-K. Good luck on that. Don't make it sound whiny. Please.

(Background voice: Sir, YG is here.)

MBC: I gotta go man. YG is coming over to thank me.

i like these skits it makes me laugh.  you're good in writing these stuffs.

LOL at the father-daughter, the daughter is better in using the camera than his father . :lol:

Guest GDBABYBABY

..one more thing to add ^^

Today I saw a lot of DBSK and SHINee 's fan goods like photo book which a Cass showed me ..they all look gorgeous ..

U guys know where I can find out some fan goods of our boys from these Korean's fansites such as art book, photo book, towels ..etc ..I wanna buy them all

https://www.ygeshop.com/yg_mart.php?code=000102&mid_cate=yes#B

YGeshop is the official site which sale the official goods , there're many things for u to pay and it's always update and also sold out Asap.

for the pictures from korean site , if not korean citizen . U can find in DCGD or DCBB ( but I think u might prefer to DCGD) here the link http://gall.dcinside.com/Gdragon/

Guest shinhdeplol

Top 10 K-Pop Airport Fashionistas!

K-Pop idols have taken over most of Asia’s airports these days, traveling everywhere from Japan to Singapore for concerts and promotions! More flying means more airport stalker photos and a chance to see how your favorite idols dress in private.

4. BIGBANG

bigbang.jpg

Photo Credit: Big Bang Fansites

Maybe number 4 should go to G-Dragon rather than all of Big Bang…but T.O.P’s outrageous pants lets the entire group place on the list! Saying G-Dragon has unique fashion sense is like saying water is wet. But you sort can’t help but say it again after seeing photos of his wardrobe at an airport.

(full list here)

C: mtvk.com

Archived