Guest the7REAL.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ooxstacee

BEFORE I CATCH UP ON THIS THREAD AGAIN!

CONGRATULATIONS TO BIG BANG ON THEIR WIN ON INKIGAYO!! :]

BUT OH OH OH. T_T They're so freaking wonderful. I don't even know!

The interview was GREAT! GD laughing at Ri when he was singing/dancing to Tonight.

AND THEY PERFORMED LAST! <3 I like it when they go last, even if I have to wait.

WHAT IS RIGHT! I FREAKING LOVE THAT SONG, omg. GD did some cute little dance off the side. Maybe he's been doing it in the What Is Right perfs? Iono, I haven't been paying attention.

Then Somebody To Love! Ah, the song's growing >< Their outfits were so freaking wonderful.

AND TONIGHT! The choreography is the same...? Lol. Maybe we misinterpreted the man's statement, hahahaha! Maybe he meant they'd perform the choreography like they've been doing? But why do you have to go out of your way to say that? HAHA. Oh well.

During the awards thing, while they were giving their "speech," the SeungHyuns were at it again. Pahahaha! But TOP just glared at Ri like he was crazy. Guess Ri moved ><

Wah. The guitar! I knew he really broke it cause in one of the other performances, I saw it break. Like a piece of it breaking off, lol. But I thought I might have been going crazy, so... T_T

Uh, now that I rewatched the winning/encore, the flowers GD threw didn't even go anywhere. It went up, came back down to him, and he handed it to a dancer. LOL!!

Guest kresten

OMG, i think Seungri took TOP's nonchalance seriously? Like he kinda got pissed??!! Hahaha. Double Seunghyuns, so naughty.

And LOL at Taeyang for shouting out THANK YOU SBS! That's like an open shoutout and gratitude to the stations that's actually treating them so well. SO AS A VIP, I would also like to shoutout THANK YOU SBS for providing us an avenue to see our boys.

WHY ARE THEY BOYS SO UNUSUALLY HYPER TODAY!! I'm used to TOP and Seungri hyperness, but even Taeyang and Daesung are so happy, and our serious leader is also all-smiles! GOD I'M SO IN LOVE WITH THESE BOYS!

Today, the stage was COOL. They sounded GOOD, their fashion is OFF THE ROOF! Seriously, their outfits are too die for, all of them LOOK HANDSOME and GROWNUP. But what I loved the most was that THEY ALL LOOK FRESH AND ENERGETIC. They are like little boys who enjoy the stage. THEY THANKED THE VIPS! I could actually feel their love for the fans, we love you guys too, SO MUCH! And when they won?! They actually FELT HAPPY! THey ran around, messed aroud, fooled around, just like rookies who received their first mutizen. SO HUMBLE AND SO PURE.

Guest tikamicizia

ahhaaha top and seungri!! don't worryy seungri just acting upset,, look at top's smile in the end. hahahhaha.

darnnn today's perf is perfection!!!! 1000%!!!! and wohoo congrats for the mutizen!!!

sbs is so bias to big bang, the encore is too long!! hahaha *not that I'm complaining

Guest juang_bb

CONGRATULATIONS BIGBANG!!!

i did expect them to win! they did great!!! and DOUBLE SEUNGHYUNS!!! so many TOPRI LOVE lately. LOL at TOP just giving SEUNGRI a blank stare after he hugged him. lol. maknae-hyung love right there. :lol:

i knew it, they did clean up TONIGHT's choreo. they didnt totally change it as expected, but they did work less with the mic stands and the dancers so it looks neat and not messy like the first two performances. good job!!!

LOVE ALL THE PERFORMANCES. LOVE OUR BOYS!

they deserve it so much!!! more to come! :D

Guest pascale

CONGRATS TO MY BOYS!!!!

the live was perfect and they look soooo happy winning specially Tabi and VI. But poor maknae being teased by his hyungs again, Top stop jumping when he started to jump. Look at the smiles on GD and Top's lips after that :)

Dae looks HOT and Taeyang cute smile in the interview.

TONIGH SUCH A BEAUTIFUL NIGHT <3

1 WEEK DOWN!! lets see how much they will go for.

Guest sweetflower

I'm a happy stan today - their perfs for all three songs were a lot more polished now and will only improve the more they perform.  They all looked well rested and healthy.     

Best TONIGHT perf so far - (whether YG or YG rep are reading this or not), but wanted to say a big THANK YOU for somewhat simplifying the choreo - deleting some steps sure made a big difference (now, if only they'll omit the mic stands too).  TY's vocal improved during the chorus, but still a little breathless during the bridge.  Overall, a good solid perf and was NOT surprise that they won.

About the fan account of GD helping the little boy while disregarding his own safety: sometimes I wish that there was no fan-account because reading them make me dream for the impossible :| 

Guest yunhotic

Hahahaha.. while Seungri was hugging TOP what I actually noticed was that the cameraman didn't include Daesung during the speech!!! Anyway the Seungri-TOP thing was just funny. Hope the fans won't take it too seriously! :P

Guest nonblonde

aww, maknae's reaction turned from ecstatic to disappointed. lol, i don't think he caught tabi's joke *quoted image* his reaction made me sad though aha, poor maknae!

He was just acting! Dun worry! This is his exactly reaction in Strong Heart. He caught the joke~

Guest aftermath

Congratulations to Big Bang! =D

I'm a hyper fanboy right now and partying with my older brother. LOL! Good thing we're here in the basement or else my mom will go nuts since my sisters are already sleeping. We'll all be in hell if we're all awake. HAHA! All I have to say is, what a flawless performance! Their voices are really awesome and I can clearly hear them. Though, they seem a little bit tired or is it just me? Or maybe, they're too happy that after 2 years and 3 months, they won from the start of their official promotions in music shows? Hehe~ Anyway, congratulations again to the royalties, BIG BANG! Before I forgot, one last thing. The way YB said "thank you SBS" in English is so...... sexy. No homo though! ROFLMAO! And hear that KBS? UMAD? HAH! In yo faceeeezzz! Being a Big Bang fanboy is the best thing EVER! 'Til here, deuces! /continues to party ;D  

Archived