★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJ1-r7zEUHg Big Bang - Interview

C: CrazyCarrot360 @ YT

The epic Taeyang <33333333

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=353870&view=findpost&p=16961687 *quoted image*

C: buranjeong @ tumblr

man, I almost missed the interview^^

thank you s muc for the link!

lol, Taeyang is full of surprises XDD

they´re back on Inkigayo!<3

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol that reminds me of TOP in BBTV : 'Why are you as tall as me today YB ?' :lol:

The boys are so cute but kpopflash is so lagged that I just can hear their voice :(

LOOOOL it's like

"TAEYANG IS IN YOUR FEEEEEEEEEEZ"

LOLOLOL

they're next!!!

Guest shinhdeplol

What is right is the 1st performance. I love how they dance with the female dancers, sooo cute. They sound good and look good, the fanchant is quite loud for this perf :wub:

Although I think the dancers' outfits are a bit erhhhh :sweatingbullets:

- - -

Somebody to love!!!! I loveee the stage. Different outfits this time. They perform this song so well, I love Jiyong's "When I say somebody, then you say to to love" the most. This song should be longer though :P

- - -

Tonight is def the highlight for me ^^ Jiyong wears the hood/scarf thing (my favorite look of him from the MV) :w00t: Now Im convinced that TOP looks absolutely hottt with this hairstyle ^^

Another guitar smashed by Jiyong. They will perform in sooo many weeks, how many guitars will be gone like that??? :lol:

They sound so good live :wub:

- - -

BIGBANG won!!!!! Expected, at least for me :lol: SEUNGRI AND TOP OMG SO CUTE SO CUTE. Youngbae's English is perfect~~

The encore today is sooo long. They even let the boys finish the 1st chorus :D SBS <3 BIGBANG and VIPS :wub:

- - -

Now all I need is HD vids ^^

Guest doublehh03

CONGRATS TO BIG BANG!!!!!!!!!!!!

did anyone else notice that top seemed to be mad at seungri or something? 

TOP gave him the look like: "get off me." but i think they were joking b/c they smiled afterwards lol.

Taeyang :lol: so cute!!

What is Right performance was so cute!! Lol someone needs to make a gif of when TOP gave the puppy eyes to that girl dancer!!

Somebody to love performance was good.

Tonight performance was awesome!!! GD so f*cking sexy!!! rawr. Love it all over again.

THEY WON!!! B) Never a doubt but umm what was with that awkward moment between TOPRi??????????:blink:

Guest yunhotic

AS EXPECTED. INKIGAYO WIN! YAY!

1. Can someone tell me what was the 'original' Tonight choreography? The only difference I noticed was that TOP clapped the same way as the other members in the very beginning... xD

2. Taeyang's "Thank you SBS!" xD I don't think I need to add any explanation to this hahaha!

Ahhh so happy they won!!!

I loved the performances and I felt nervous/excited watching them. I really like the coordinating shirts and jackets for the what is right performance. Seeing the casual wear for somebody to love was a nice change too and I even like the outfits for tonight but really that's to be expected when it's Big Bang.

EVERY MEMBER LOOKED FLAWLESS.

Guest bluishme

they won!!!!

performance was so good... i love it..

CONGRATS BIGBANG AND ALSO VIPS!!

i laughed when Jiyong threw the flowers but it ended up him catching it.. FAIL but cute..

Wah.. hopefully their digital and album sales continue to be strong.. i want them to win many

awards!! Lets do this VIPS!!

aw lol i hope it was just them joking around bc maknae looked a little sad :( i wonder if it was bc he mentioned TOP on NAN after he specifically told daesung not to... maybe i didn't catch the smile lol sweatingbullets.gif

anyways, big bang's amazing as always!!

1 performance, 3 wins!!!! congrats boys<33

Guest nonblonde

LMAO @ the winning video. SeungRi hugged TOP but TOP has no reaction~~ Deabak Daebak

Congrats BB! Saranghaeyo!

Guest doublehh03

AS EXPECTED. INKIGAYO WIN! YAY!

1. Can someone tell me what was the 'original' Tonight choreography? The only difference I noticed was that TOP clapped the same way as the other members in the very beginning... xD

2. Taeyang's "Thank you SBS!" xD

i think that "thank you sbs" was a dig at kbs. lol OWNED.

Archived