★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

I like that YG acknowledged how Yg Entertainment, in the big scheme of things, is just one company whereas KBS is a large broadcasting company. It shows that he isn't arrogant about this. I've doubted KBS since the beginning because it is highly evident that other groups had special treatment. I question the claim that YG demanded 10 minutes but even if he did, KBS gave TVXQ over 8 minutes. What difference does another two make?

At the end of the day, it's Big Bang that pays so either YG and KBS come to an agreement soon or they just let this issue pass. It doesn't look good to have this feud overshadowing what's most important: Big Bang's performances. Besides, I rather the boys only perform on three shows--it gives them some time to rest.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously am I the only one here who think that maybe it's normal that certain broadcast program won't let Big Bang do their full promotions (6 songs)?

I know Big Bang is one of the biggest kpop group but still, they could easily win with just 1 or 2 songs...

I think being fair and letting them do 1 or 2 songs is normal.

We would be complaining if SNSD or Beast would do 3 or 4 songs and even if we are VIPs we should be objective and realize that having a special treatment isn't being fair. Sure they are coming back after 2 years but DBSK were doing there comeback too and they didn't ask for 4 or 6 songs, let's be realistic here.

I know it won't please the majority of the VIPs here but I think it's unfair for every other group who are given a 7 minutes time compare to Big Bang who would have a 10 minutes...

I question the claim that YG demanded 10 minutes but even if he did, KBS gave TVXQ over 8 minutes. What difference does another two make? 

DBSK had 7 minutes too. I even verify the fact and their comeback was exactly 6:32min so I dunno where you ever saw that it was 8min and over...

Guest blank_blank_cuti3

hi! i had a question about big bang's performances as of late.. i'm not sure whether or not it has been addressed earlier in the forum but it's about the cafe performance they did for the big bang show. all the members wore clothing that had their faces on it but i noticed that the flag gdragon had on his mike stand was a face too?? does anyone know who it was? i kind of thought it was a girl and gdragon also waved it around slightly as if he didn't want it to be revealed completely. i dont think it's just some random girl (or even a member of bb) beacuse the picture looked professional and in the same style as the other pictures the members were wearing on their shirts, and i dont see why gdragon would have himself or another on the flag again. has anyone heard anything about who it is? thoughts??

It's GD's face on it. If you watch the Big Bang Show - Cafe carefully you'll see that is his. XD

Congrats to Big Bang for winning KBS! YAY! ~ already expected it too! Since I really doubt KBS would make a stupid move...I remember GD didn't make his comeback yet, but he still won too, so it's the same thing. I hope YG and KBS can work things out and let Big Bang perform! NO more drama please! And I'm sure that KVIPs wants the same. For Big Bang to promote on all 4 stations as they always have for promotions as a whole group.

Guest ravourn

Seriously am I the only one here who think that maybe it's normal that certain broadcast program won't let Big Bang do their full promotions (6 songs)?

I know Big Bang is one of the biggest kpop group but still, they could easily win with just 1 or 2 songs...

I think being fair and letting them do 1 or 2 songs is normal.

We would be complaining if SNSD or Beast would do 3 or 4 songs and even if we are VIPs we should be objective and realize that having a special treatment isn't being fair. Sure they are coming back after 2 years but DBSK were doing there comeback too and they didn't ask for 4 or 6 songs, let's be realistic here.

I know it won't please the majority of the VIPs here but I think it's unfair for every other group who are given a 7 minutes time compare to Big Bang who would have a 10 minutes...

DBSK had 7 minutes too. I even verify the fact and their comeback was exactly 6:32min so I dunno where you ever saw that it was 8min and over...

sorry, I don't wanna sound rude but I think a little research on your part won't hurt. First, YG NEVER asked for a 4 to 6-track comeback stage, maybe just 2 or 3. Second, I am pretty sure that the comeback stage of one artist recently is beyond 8 minutes, just search on youtube. Third, we aren't really sure if YG asked for a 10-minute comeback stage -- 10 minutes is actually what the kbs PD stated but I doubt this coz saying that the other artist's comeback stage is only 7 minutes is already a minus in his credibility.

Oh well, I wish the discussion regarding the kbs issue ends here. I'm just glad that BB is back to perform on local music shows and I'm really looking forward to watch them all. Also, congrats to BB for winning 2 trophies. By the way, is BB already eligible for mutizen on inkigayo this sunday?

Guest naturalhonee

no, you're mistaken. it was almost 9 mins (8:52 according to youtube vids)

they are promoting just 1 song, not all 6. but YG does want their comeback stage to be more than just the 1-song-comeback KBS is currently offering them. and to be fair to YG, they've seen what music bank has offered to other artists (2 songs for rookies, 3 songs for big groups who haven't been active for quite a while), so it's hardly surprising for YG to have certain expectations.

again, the difference between this negotiation for bigbang's comeback, and the ones KBS has made with other artists in the past, is that there was already severe friction between kbs and yg to begin with. the negotiation process was bound to turn sour.

Guest shinhdeplol

Uhmm can we get over the YG-KBS thing now? :( I dont want any more unnecessary tension in the thread. Lets just enjoy the fact that they are back after more than 2 years. I think they are gonna win K-charts for some more weeks anyway :P

On a happier note, Tonight MV hits 2 million views already :D

zcNg8.png

Guest vvipjamie

I tried to sign up for YGeshop as foreigner, and i've bene waiting for like 2 weeks for the admin to approve my registration. 

Does anyone know how long it takes for it to get approved? 

I really wanna buy the fanlight and Seungri's necklaces. LOL!

Althought thye're SOLD OUT. Lol.

Guest xxxKrissKrossxxx

I tried to sign up for YGeshop as foreigner, and i've bene waiting for like 2 weeks for the admin to approve my registration. 

Does anyone know how long it takes for it to get approved? 

I really wanna buy the fanlight and Seungri's necklaces. LOL!

Althought thye're SOLD OUT. Lol.

Oh no! They're sold out?! Aww...I'm sorry...I hate when that happens. Its unfortunate. I have a YGeShop account but never use it since the shipping is WAY TOO HIGH! O_O >_<

As far as I can remember it took about 3days-a week for me to be approved. So essentially it was pretty quick. ^^ I think I would get in touch with support about that. Best of luck! I wonder if eBay or some place would have the items you want...idk...maybe not, but its worth a try! That necklace was pretty sweet~. ^^

SHOUTOUT:

PINOY VIPS

19731610150099588917987.jpg

GDTOP Album Launch today March 5

VIPS are already there at ASTROPLUS The Block

so dont forget to join the Album Launch

today and grab a copy of GDTOP's album.

There will be three (3) participating stores:

Astroplus The Block—SM North, Odyssey SM Megamall and Astroplus SM Mall of Asia.

190418_171913386190489_169130589802102_365643_49453_n.jpg

PHILIPPINES VERSION OF GDTOP's ALBUM

tumblrlhkcz8uwzn1qzlbe0.jpg

c:candysky@tumblr

Guest zorochan

Congrats for their winning on Music Bank (although the competitor and the digital sales scores weird *quoted image*), i hope YG can fix the issue faster...VIPs need to focus on supporting our boys but not all the broadcasting issues.

And i hope someone can help translate this story~

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=Gdragon&no=127396&page=9&bbs=

It said something about GD saving a kid during big show, it is so warm *quoted image*

GD is indeed an angel. 

Small Gaho so cute, i still remember GD use his hands to hold Gaho and made funny face from Gaho*quoted image*

The story was about how when the Big Bang members showed up somewhere where the fans did not expect them to pop out, people started rushing over to one side pushing a mother and young child to get almost trampled. GD, seeing that the kid was having a lot of trouble and looked really scared, tried to help him up even though he himself couldn't stand up due to the crowd. GD asked the body guards near him to help the kid up but the body guards were only trying to protect GD and paid no attention to the boy. GD helped the kid up til the end and apparently there was a trash can about to fall on the boy and he was busy blocking that too. The person who saw this wasn't the mother herself but another fan that posted her experience and the mother found it and said that it was her. But anyways, the person who saw this happen says GD truly looked like an angel.

But yeah, very humane story of GD :)

I love it when I read/listen to stories like these. They seem more human this way and not just pictures.

Hope this helps :)

Guest missARROGANT

Big Bang to perform “Tonight” original choreography for “Inkigayo” comeback

Big Bang will finally be making their comeback on SBS’s “Inkigayo” this week, and as previously announced, will be performing three tracks.

Producers of “Inkigayo” revealed, “Big Bang will be making an impressive comeback on this week’s broadcast. Not only will they be performing ‘Tonight,’ but a sweet stage for ‘What is Right,’ and a charismatic ‘Somebody to Love‘ stage as well. For ‘Tonight,’ the boys will be revealing the original choreography for the first time ever.”

Although Big Bang performed “Tonight” at SBS’s “Big Show,” the version they performed was different to the original they’ll be performing this week.

Check it out on March 6th!

cr: AKP

can't wait for the original choreography...

Actually very happy that they don't stick to old one...

Average faces seem to be very popular now.

This is how it looks like when you morph all BB faces into one XD

img_3_457_5.jpg

img_3_457_4.jpg

img_3_457_3.jpg

img_3_457_2.jpg

img_3_457_1.jpg

img_3_457_0.jpg

cr:bestiz

Guest shinhdeplol

[TwitterUpdate] Shaun choreographed "Tonight" and "Somebody To Love" for Big Bang http://bit.ly/f1FLtx

shauntweet.jpg

C: shaunevaristo // bigbanghaven @ twitter

he did such a good job. these are two of my fav BIGBANG's choreo

Archived