★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really wish YG would have just remained cool B) and ignored this issue cause honestly this is going nowhere. MuBank of course is trying to keep viewers by trashing YG making it seem like they are divas, While YG sure as hell isn't going to accept one song for Big Bang 2 year awaited comeback. so it's kind of pointless to be taking shots at each other when NOTHING is getting accomplished.

YG should just focus on Big Bangs comeback! We just got started and there's still a lot to do why waste any energy at all on some idiot PD? moving on...

I love those BTS pics from Big Bang Show!! TOP is looking absolutely delicious. :wub:

About that poll. I know some ppl are really into that stuff so I voted but I'm not going to spend all damn day clicking away for something no one will even care about the day after it closes IF even that long. However I don't want to rain on anyones parade so I will still say best of luck :)

Guest Saiki

wait...from my understanding, YG so far has only let out one statement to the media (and one childish act in the YG blog which he has deleted). It's KBS who's been posting up all their butthurts, and keeps changing their stories from special treatment, one stage and now 10 minutes.

Guest tansan

I have to give my opinion as well. This so called controversy is really grating my nerves. To be honest, both KBS and Yg are acting a little childish. Its hard to see Big Bang in the middle of this, because as we all know it will the the boys who will be affected by this most of all.

However, I am inclined to believe that this issue stems from much more than the ten minute thing. I don't even know if I believe that excuse. KBS' PD changed his version of the story so many times. Why did they not say anything when GD&Top did not perform in Musicbank? Seungri didn't perform either. Also, if I remember correctly GD&Top only performed one song on MBC's Music Core, add to that 2ne1 who had a three track comeback on Inkigayo only did two songs on Musicbank. And if I remember correctly, there was even an article stating before Big Bang's comeback that maybe BigBang won't perform in Musicbank as well, just like Seungri. The article came out weeks before their supposed comeback. This is one of the reason's why I think this turmoil is much more complicated. Maybe it started from the year-end shows, maybe not. The bottom line, I have no energy to care anymore because both sides are acting in an unprofessional manner.

Furthermore, I think the new PD is on some sort of power trip, and knowing how stubborn YG is, it only makes him/her more frustrated. I am not saying YG is totally innocent either, YG's entitlement and stubborness may have gotten in the way. But more than anything else, I hate that Big Bang will suffer.

I'm so sorry if this post is so long. I feel like ranting for a moment.

Guest nana123

:) HI

VOTE PLZ

My link

click on BB pic down the list

IS FOR 2011 MUSICIAN POWER RANKIN

do it many times :D until march 7

C : orbellavita

THANX :phew:

Guest bettechai

^^

done voting and BB is the First...!! wwooohoo...

does anyone know where i can stream KBS MuBank later..??:)thanks

Guest minsunners

Big Bang vs Mighty Mouth for K-Chart on Music Bank. Who will win tonight?

cre: allkpop@twitter

with a YG vs Music bank issue..maybe they wouldn't win

but still hoping...

Guest Elie007

Fellow VIPs, let’s just wait and see what will unfold in the next few days.. ‘Cause the more we make a big deal out of the KBS-YG controversy, the more it becomes a big deal. Gets?

I just want to share this funny comment from GDalmight in AKP… To loosen up the tension.

———————————————————————————————-

KBS: MBC, how can you leave me alone? I thought we can work together against YG, just like what you did when you banned GD&TOP’s song?

MBC: Sorry, bro. But I need Big Bang. It’s just ridiculous if I dont broadcast Big Bang. I mean, they just come back after 2 years and 3 months. And they are #3 in World’s Billboard and 2 Billboard Charts. BILLBOARD, dude!

And did you know they gave SBS freaking 5,5% rating in midnite time slot?! Damn SBS!!

And did you know that they already won M!Countdown though they havent peformed?! And Mnet already got their Big Bang TV too. Ottttokeee~

And did you know that they already raked in 7 billion won without even promoting? I sorta feel humiliated now. Don’t you feel so too?

And I regret so much that I banned Don’t Go Home. I NOW DEMAND YG TO RELEASE THE DAMN MV! HOW CAN THEY LEAVE US WITH SUCH FALSE HOPE WITHOUT EVER RELEASING THE MV!

Brb, dude. I got meeting with YG. I want another Secret Garden Parody. The SMELL trend is everywhere now.

Guest Elie007

It would be too weird to hand in -- sorry for being frank -- a charity trophy to other artists.

No offense but even non-BB fans think that BB will get #1 in every single music program.

And it would hurt KBS' credibility -- not that it's not yet badly damaged -- if they do some magic tricks on BB's points just so they can't win.. The large numbers you see under BB's name are no joke. Honestly, I think even some hucos pocus can't hide the numbers that reflect how big BIG BANG is right now.

Guest shinhdeplol

110304 - BIGBANG won K-chart

C; unknowncarrot170 @ YT

I knew it :P

EDIT:

Idk if this has been brought up here yet but BIGBANG is gonna perform Tonight + Whats Right + Somebody To Love on SBS Inkigayo this week :w00t:

[News] Big Bang's "TONIGHT" sweeps Mnet CountDown

Big Bang's new song"TONIGHT" grabbed the No.1 spot on cable music channel Mnet's weekly music program this week.

Five-member male band Big Bang's song "TONIGHT" was crowned the winner on "M! CountDown" aired yesterday, taking to the top of the show's chart in just a week of their comeback to the local music scene.

"TONIGHT" which fuses electronica music with hip-hop, is from their fourth mini-album released last week that also features other numbers such as "WHAT IS RIGHT" and "HANDS UP."

However, Big Bang was unable to appear on the program yesterday. They are instead, set to make their first appearance on public network SBS' main music program "Inkigayo" this coming Sunday.

Meanwhile, other singers that appeared live on stage that day included Song Ji-eun from girl group Secret who made her solo debut that day, as well as Lee Hyun, 5dolls, Kim Hyun-jung, Kan Mi-youn, Insooni, G.NA, Mighty Mouth, TEEN TOP, Dalmatian, Day Day, Hong Kyung-min, Lady Jane and Ye Ara.

Source : asiae

Taken from: bigbanghaven.blogspot.com

true story:: the moment I saw AKP's tweet saying

' BIGBANG WINS K-CHART ON MUSIC BANK '

I totally went nuts and lmao ~ seriously !! :lol:

How I wish to see the faces of the Music Bank PD

at this moment ! Their face would probably

sour since they've been eating their dirt !

No matter what difficulties our boys had

they will never be defeated and keep striking

at the top and making the haters bite their finger in defeat ! :wub:

Guest Jei1430280629

I wonder if the last score (10k) is album's sales? I don't know much abt scores in MB.

And congratz, boys. I guess KBS's new PD should be speechless and so mad haha. And What if they continue to win K-chart next weeks? Oh It should be a little shy as they don't perform LOL

CONGRATS FOR WINNING 2 AWARDS!!~

Despite not having any proper

comeback stage as yet,they managed

to sweep it like no other.

On the side note,I am super

excited to see them perform

Tonight+What is right+Somebody to love

for their first ever comeback stage.

Though,I was expecting more

of 'CAFE' perfs.

I don't know why,but seeing how

much they have reached since

their debut days and how they are still

going on strong as a group and as musicians,

makes me PUT MY HANDS UP HIGH & BE A PROUD VIP. :wub:

I'm glad they didn't remove Big Bang from K-Chart as was speculated based on their statement. I'm not surprised that they won. Why? It would look shady if Big Bang didn't win this week because of current tension between YG and KBS. It was obvious that Big Bang had this one on the bag even without this drama. It's not that KBS was being fair, mind you. I'm pretty sure they're gonna come out with some statement later implying that they're fair though just to get back at YG. In reality they had no choice but to let Big Bang win because of Big Bang's performance in the charts. This is the best way they can handle this situation. What I'm more surprised with is that they went against Mighty Mouth instead of IU with such huge broadcast points.

And expect people who dislike Big Bang or haters in general to say that it's just YG being butthurt since KBS let them win despite this issue. It's not really that black and white. It's also to save their behinds from the backlash if they didn't let Big Bang win.

Anyway, I'm just sorry that Big Bang somehow always ends up getting the short end of the stick when it comes to promoting because of YG having issues with these networks. Big Bang had nothing to do with any of these. It's beyond their control what YG does.

Archived