★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

According to the photoset I bought during Big Show where they're wearing those T-shirts:

Each Tee has it's own meaning:

TOP(Doughnut):

-Having a sugardonut is like sitting down & talking with old friend

-BIGHSOW is a sugardonut for me

Taeyang(Egg):

-There are so many people out there,but I AM the yolk

-There're so many concerts out there,but you'll see the yolk today

G-Dragon(Hotdog):

-you'll say out loud "HOT DOG!!!"

Seungri(Strawberry):

-You haven't bee to BIG SHOW yet,huh?

-Nothing is sweeter than strawberries in sugar?

Daesung(Cherry):

-Here's one thing you will say with me,

-Merry BIG SHOW

Guest indianbread

I have a question with you guys. What site can I order BIGBANG album and also their CROWN STICK? THANKS. And I also do wonder IF I will order it online.I can only pay it by credit card?

You can order the BIGBANG album either from Yesasia (can pay buy credit card or paypal), YG-Eshop or DVDHeaven. You can buy their crown stick from YG Eshop. 

I've only bought from Yesasia so far so I don't know if the other 2 online stores accept paypal. 

Warning: if you want to sign up to purchase from YG Eshop they do require a picture of your ID.

yesasia: http://www.yesasia.com ---> support Soompi by clicking on the Yesasia link they have somewhere up the top

Yg Eshop: https://www.ygeshop.com/

DVD Heaven: http://www.dvdheaven.com/ (someone please confirm if this is the correct URL as I found it via google)

Hope that helps.

Guest shinhdeplol

http://bit.ly/h8H7xX G-Dragon Would Take Yoona to a Deserted Island

C: soompi @ twitter

Recap of last week's Big Bang's cuts on Strong Heart i think. Very very detailed :P

Official photos by YG

TfJ1h.jpg

dTNDT.jpg

5gFF7.jpg

C: fuc.kyeahdongyoungbae @ tumblr

tumblrlhf949tayi1qeekxf.png

C: Chloe Wang's FB // 이이네

LOL TOP went shopping alone :P

Kim Yuna, Lee Min Jung, Jung Il Woo listen to Big Bang + writers/critic comment on their new mini-album [NEWS]

5LDJl.jpg

Jung Il Woo's (actor) minihompy

Ek1sC.jpg

Lee Min Jung's (actress/Goddess) minihompy

s4dHr.jpg

Kim Yuna's (figure skater) minihompy

I feel that 'Big Bang' is a precious cultural asset for Korea

Yang Yong Soon's (comic writer) twitter

Big Bang's new music is the best out of all of Big Bang's songs. I think it would have suited even Usher or Craig David.

Jo Jin Gook's (film writer) twitter

I've been listening to Big Bang's new album for a few hours now. It's good to listen to. It's well made. Especially Daesung's voice, maybe it's because it's been so long since I've heard it? I'm looking forward to his solo!

Cha Woo Jin's (critic/former hater) twitter

Credit: Flibbertigibbet@6theoryforum

Shared by SFUZA_14 @ bigbangupdates

I cant be any prouder of the boys :wub:

Guest shinhdeplol

Kissing scenes in “Secret Big Bang”, a hot topic among nitizens

ivkms.jpg

T.O.P, Seungri and G-Dragon’s kissing scenes in their parody of the Secret Garden have become controversial among netizens.

During their special comeback program, “The BIGBANG Show”, “Secret Big Bang” was shown starring T.O.P as Kim Joo Top, G-Dragon as G-Raim, Seungri as Seungska, Taeyang as the team leader and Daesung as Kang Secretary.

The real kisses done by T.O.P, Seungri and G-Dragon have especially attracted attention. T.O.P and G-Dragon did the “foam kiss” in the coffee shop and Seungri and T.O.P kissed when the characters of T.O.P and G-Dragon exchanged souls.

After the scenes were broadcasted, they have become a hot topic among netizens saying, “It is really funny”, “They really know how to act”, etc.

But some weren’t also that happy about the kissing scenes, “This has gone too far”, “You really kissed each other? I can’t believe it!”, “Was that really necessary? I’m disappointed”, “A real kiss shouldn’t be included in the parody”, etc.

But some commented that to make the parody as funny as possible, the real kisses were necessary.

[Omitted repetitive info.]

Source: Melon

Translation by Rice @ bigbangupdates

Taken from ibigbang.wordpress.com

Guest LadyBee

^^ lol Tabi always like going out by himself :lol:

Anw, TONIGHT MV is #6 on Most Viewed Vid world wide and #1 on Music category for today :wub:

06.jpg

01.jpg

Guest kresten

Post from flibbertigibbet@6Theory Big Bang Forum:

"Big Bang 4th Mini Album Hanteo Sales

Date/ Daily Sales/ Total Sales

110224/ 05,731장/ 05,731장

110225/ 12,449장/ 18,180장 - Release Date

110226/ 08,623장/ 26,803장

110227/ 02,566장/ 29,369장

110228/ 58,631장/ 88,011장 - Highest single day of sales since Seo Taiji released his 7th album in 2004

110301/ 02,829장/ 90,840장

110302/ 03,340장/ 94,180장 - First week sales (94,180 Copies)

94,180 is second only to Mirotic's 110k for idols of this generation."

I admit I had hopes of them beating the first week record of 112K. However, 4th mini's 1st week included 2 non-business days in South Korea, so it was expected that these two days would have slow sales. Had the whole week been all-regular days, then we could have expected higher sales (maybe even beating the record). BUT WHAT THE HELL, 94K sold in 7 days is legendary in South Korea's music industry in this day and age of illegal downloading (due to ease of access in SK). Wow. Also according to flibbertigibbet, most people were expecting BB to sell at most 60K on the first week, but they definitely impressed with 94K. WOW. Proud VIP here. They just shattered their own weekly record of 62K, as well as SuJu's record of 72K, G-Dragon's 58K, and SNSD's 68K.

From here on, I hope Big Bang achieves a constant sale and eventually achieve 200K in Hanteo. So proud, they are just breaking records LEFT AND RIGHT. I think it's safe to say that this comeback is legendary, one that would be remembered for a very looooooong time.

Guest doublehh03

^ also it's a mini-album. it's unheard of for mini-albums to sell this well, this fast.

and YG always release albums in weeks with holidays. gd/top did too

Guest roxy6

A Mnet Producer tweeted abt BB's Mnet Big Bang TV Live happening tml!

BIGBANG tv LIVE! D-1 땀을흘리는 빅뱅의 모습을 보니 너무 대견하네요~ 내일 저녁 7:30!!

2805zdt.jpg

Credit: Jaeyoonc

Guest shinhdeplol

DBSK Yunho talked about his relationship with Seungri

TVXQ’s Yunho recently revealed his relationship with Big Bang’s Seungri.

On March 2nd, TVXQ appeared on MBC’s “Knee-Drop Guru” and revealed the story behind their 8-year group promotion, global debut, and their break with JYJ.

Yunho also revealed his relationship with Seungri, saying, “When I was attending middle school inKwang-Ju, we made a dance team which got really popular when we won a YMCA dance competition. Everyone knew who I was. I already had a fan club before I even debuted“.

He added, “Big Bang’s Seungri went to my elementary school. He, too, was famous, but his group was really famous. He was talented even when he was young. However, frankly, I didn’t know that Seungri would do this well“.

The idol apologized to Seungri and laughed shyly after revealing his true feelings about him. He also revealed an incident of when he comforted Seungri by buying him banana milk at a cafe and when he met Seungri in Kwang-Ju after they both debuted as singers.

Source: Star News via Nate

Translation by: allkpop

Taken from bigbangupdates.com

Big Bang TV Live on D-1

jimqx.jpg

땀을흘리는 빅뱅의 모습을 보니 너무 대견하네요~ 내일 저녁 7:30!!

Translation: Looking at Bigbang perspiring makes me feel proud~ Tomorrow 7:30pm!!

Source: Jaeyoon Choi Twitter

Guest kresten

^ also it's a mini-album. it's unheard of for mini-albums to sell this well, this fast.

and YG always release albums in weeks with holidays. gd/top did too

YUP! ALL Hanteo records Big Bang's 4th Mini broke were from FULL ALBUMS (Bonamana, Oh, Heartbreaker)!!! And then suddenly this 4th Mini zooms in the Hanteo records and becomes the 2nd fastest selling release. SO PROUD!!! Can't wait for Big Bang's 3rd full album, now that would be something else! Although I know the long break actually contributed to this very massive and fast selling, regardless of whether it's a mini or a full.

Stand Up recorded sales of 160+K in Hanteo, while Remember had about 180K+ (combined record of 2008 and 2009 charts). Now it is left to be seen whether 4th mini could top these (crosses fingers!!).

What makes me so proud right now is the fact that for each and every single day since the album was released, they have been achieving milestones consequently. I know YG's PR team is behind all these news and updates about BB's record-breaking successes(and might I add that they are doing a very good job, the best they had ever done for YG artists). BUT PR or NOT, I believe Big Bang, and I really do believe they are creating an actual EXPLOSION in the industry right now. It can't be denied. THIS IS A LEGENDARY COME BACK comparable to the likes of legends such as Seo Taiji and TVXQ.

Guest x-bang-x

Hi fans

If you love or like bigbang please go to this new blog http://bigbangyggentlemen.blogspot.com plz feel free to comment on anything and spread it as much as you can I will apreciate it. *aYGfan* admin of the blog.

Guest shinhdeplol

Seungri, No. 1 Rising Star in England (Arirang TV)

Source: Arirang TV

Guest kresten

did they broke all the all time highest sales records in Korea???

Nope, fastest selling record still stands at 112,000+ copies in a week by TVXQ, and the all time record (as in pre-Hanteo)is 2.8 MILLION by Kim Gunmo. NO ONE, as in NO ONE, not even TVXQ, SNSD, or Big Bang, can ever beat that record in South Korea because of the Internet. hehe.

hey man, just wanna ask how come the big bang competition thing is closed already?

:P

BIG BANG YOU OWN! :D

was gonna post a video... but they closed the forum already O.O :tears:

Oh im sorry you werent able to join but you can post your video on this thread.

Exclusive BigBang Comeback on Soompi

Their comeback is SUCCESSFUL as far as i can see and we really cant compare them

to DBSK's sales because they have a MASSIVE fanbase. That's how simply it can be

explained.

I love that HaJiWon went there w/ her lightstick! i guess she;s really a VIP

then and KIMYUNAAA i love thee...thank you for liking BB's album !♥♥

I'm happy to see their shoutout for MALAYSIAN VIPS..hehe made me

think of this entry from Malaysia w/ three girls...

i have to say Malaysia and Indonesia VIPS have funny and spazz filled

entries on the contest ^^

REMINDER:

X-BANG-X

Hi fans

If you love or like bigbang please go to this new blog http://bigbangyggentlemen.blogspot.com plz feel free to comment on anything and spread it as much as you can I will apreciate it. *aYGfan* admin of the blog.

Thank you for letting us know about this blog but just to inform we arent allowed to promote

blogs on this thread. ^^

Guest li_nikoru

That were my favourite outfits of the show :D

I wonder if they are going to inkigayo this sunday ... ?_? It would be weird if they didn't

Archived