★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest doublehh03

Too bad the pics I cannot see it due to some restriction froms imageshack.

anyway thanks for sharing guys.

cant wait to watch the fancams in HQ or HD quality.

But Im kinda worried about album sales. Coz Im surprised that why the sales not that high this time when it is BIG bang Mini album?????

Unlike in online it goes up like in itunes.

their ridiculous and outrageous digital sales show that they're still way popular with the korean public. however, their surprising hanteo sales so far (though still great, but not as high as i expected so far) may be due to them losing some fans in korea b/c of their long hiatus. wondergirls flopped badly after their long break with 2 different tears.

but their international fans have increased as witnessed by how great they have done on itunes.

hopefully we're wrong and kvips pick up those sales. their previous albums have sold 200k+ on hanteo.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest gravitie

FINALLY! More Dae pictures! I wanna see the whole parody now. I think Seungri is perfect for that Oska role :P

Thanks for the updates everyone :)

STEP ASIDE MOD MODE !

HERE COMES A FANGIRL MODE !!!! :w00t::w00t::w00t:

THE NG SCENE IS FCUKING HILARIOUS !

I CANT EVEN IMAGINE HOW THE REAL THING

WOULD MAKE ME !! I'M IN A LUNATIC STATE RITE NOW

THANKS TO THE NG SCENE ..!!

I WANT MORE !!

VIPS SAID THAT 'SECRET BIGBANG' PARODY

IS THE LONGEST PARODY THEY HAVE SO FAR

COMPARE TO THE PREVIOUS ONE ..

w00t: :w00t::wub: :wub:

Guest shinhdeplol

Can you guys still see photos uploaded on imageshack? Is it just me or the photos are completely hidden by that frog image? >.<

Will be back with things to share

wkTA3.jpg

^ ToDae <3333 :wub:

C: heyhellohoney @ tumblr

Guest shinhdeplol

Some photos of Jiyong hanging in the air

pcOkI.jpg

6Lyaq.jpg

j7XQ2.jpg

CK2BS.jpg

C; 비율.@ DCInside

5JrNC.jpg

99p56.jpg

FH4ma.jpg

SlGp3.jpg

hrDdF.jpg

C: bbvipz's twitter, nyxtime's twitter // SFUZA_14 @ bigbangupdates

Guest vulgarchic

their ridiculous and outrageous digital sales show that they're still way popular with the korean public. however, their surprising hanteo sales so far (though still great, but not as high as i expected so far) may be due to them losing some fans in korea b/c of their long hiatus. wondergirls flopped badly after their long break with 2 different tears.

but their international fans have increased as witnessed by how great they have done on itunes.

hopefully we're wrong and kvips pick up those sales. their previous albums have sold 200k+ on hanteo.

VIPz are also finding the sales numbers odd. I don't understand Korean too well but they will try to get on top of it on Monday since it's a weekend right now and so they can't call up retailers etc

Hopefully we'll find out what's up on Monday.

^wait. im a little confused here. when they say SBS Big Bang Show airs at 12AM KST on Feb 27. Can i assume that it's airing a couple of hrs later? or issit tml???

Archived