★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest -MinaMelody-

1jt8wo.jpg

I just wanted to share this ^_^

I need fancams fancams!!! I can't wait to see Secret Garden parody!! and Tonight MV ~~

I'm worried for GD :tears: I hope that he's ok ~

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ANNOUNCEMENT:

[CONCERT] ♪♬♪ BigBang BIGSHOW Concert 2011 ♪♬♪

I apologize for the delay in making this thread. You may check CONCERT: BigBang Bigshow Concert 2011 thread

for the PHOTOS,VIDEOS and ARTICLES related to the THREE DAY CONCERT. We wont go strict on POSTING issues but kindly place MAJORITY of the PHOTOS, VIDEOS and ARTICLES in that thread for archive purposes as well.

@Hayakatsu:

wouldn't it be easier for YG to see all current responses in a new thread? i mean, this thread does start with old comments from 2008. or am i just being super confused? haha.

Let me clarify this one, BigBang will be VIEWING CONTEST THREAD and im not sure if they

have time to check other threads. Hopefully they can but as far as I have been informed

by Soomp it's really the CONTEST thread that they will be reading the messages from International VIPS.

P.S

VERSION 3 of OFFICIAL BIGBANG THREAD will be open as soon as we reach our 2000th.

Guest juang_bb

there's an article about BIGBANG, talking about them being IDOL+ARTIST {again :P)

http://news.donga.com/3/all/20110225/35128756/1

i hope it gets translated, looks really interesting! :D

GD STANS OUT THERE! HOLD ME!!!!!!!!! OMFG LES! HE EFFIN DESTROYED THE GUITAR AND WENT EMO? BEEEEEEEETCH! HEARTBROKEN FOR REALSSSSSSSSSS! MY GAHD! I NEED TO SEE THE FANCAM OF THIS LIKE RIGHT EFFING NAOOOO! I DON'T CARE IF IMMA END UP JIZZING IN MY PANTS - GIVE.ME.JI.STRUMMING.THE.GUITAR.

You're not the only one that is going nuts aboutit T__T

I'm sure Shiv is going OMFG about all Tabi's kisses xD

I WANT FANCAMS NAAAAAAAAAAAOWWWW!!

Guest gdragon86

WOW! I always knew Ji Yong looks good as a girl but this is just @@....I wonder how it is for him to put on that blood red lipstick n that sexy dress!I could see him going all shy on that!!! And dear god, he wore a bra?! XX

He could totally rocked two genders! That's a first for me to see Ji playing an instrument other than the DJ-ing record thingy...I need fancams,,,desperately!

Thanks for sharing!

gd is so pretty (dont look at his arms ><!) :P and yet so fierce looking with the guitar

haha and top look so chubby! seungri looks nice with oska hair heh XD

taeyang finally changed his hairstyle XD and dae look so cute hahahaha! i cant wait for the fancams! or shall i say im waiting for the dvd alrdy T_T

Archived