★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest juang_bb

nobody has updated about the DAILY CHARTS yet, right?!?

here it is.

20110225 DAILY CHARTS

Melon

melon.png

Soribada

soribada.png

Mnet

mnet.png

Dosirak

dosirak.png

Bugs (real time, they dont have a daily chart)

bugsc.png

*minor charts*

Naver

naveri.png

Daum

daumj.png

BIGBANG gives a new definition to "ALL-KILL" with all songs from the album topping the charts including the INTRO and not just the title song/s. :D

Guest shinhdeplol

Has this been posted here yet? :D

Sean of Jinusean tweeted some words of encouragement for the boys :wub:

Big Bang is back Their new album is out today Make sure everyone get their new album Show your love "TONIGHT"

Big Bang is Back! Tonight Screensaver

^ Go there for the DL link :D

Some screenshots of the screensaver

s8hfx.jpg

xiaf7.jpg

Source: YG Bigbang

Shared by SFUZA_14 @ bigbangupdates

C: realgilbakk @ YT

Guest autumnlunar

Dear Big Bang,

We make videos about you lots :D

Baby Goodnight

VVIP

Knock Out

High High

Turn it Up

Martina will explode if she wins, and will more than likely make another video about you.

He..he.. even Simon and Martina joined Show your love for Big Bang

Guest Michala01

@juang_bb

I know right? They've outdone themselves, those charts are crazy to look at. So damn proud of them :wub: 

Just waiting on hanteo numbers now I guess. I can't wait to get my copy of the album in my hands, really jealous of all the vipz who already have it.

Guest shinhdeplol

SBS Big Bang Special Comeback airing time

According to SBS it will air on 27th February on 12.00am till 01.10am

7jxou.jpg

Source: SBS TV

Shared by SFUZA_14 @ bigbangupdates

[NEWS] JUNG JAEYOON SAYS BIG BANG WILL DO WELL INTERNATIONALLY (110225)

Jung Jaeyoon, who was a member of a group named Solid, complimented Big Bang and has been getting quite the attention through it.

On the 25th, Jung Jaeyoon wrote on his Twitter regarding Big Bang’s 4th mini album and said, “Big Bang has an advantage in this 4th album. Even if their music jumped over Korea and went internationally, they wouldn’t have any problem gaining popularity.”

On the 20th, he did an interview and praised music style of KPop by saying, “Compared to the KPop a long time ago, it has become very global today. All the elements have become known internationally.”

After withdrawing from ‘Solid,’ Jung Jaeyoon produced for many artists in Asia and recently participated in JYJ’s international album.

On the other hand, Big Bang will be holding the ’2011 Big Show’ for 3 days where they will perform the songs on the new album to the fans and their comeback will be aired on the 27th through SBS’s special program, ‘The Big Bang Show.’

Source: Nate

Translated By: solshin3@21BANGS.com

I agree that Big Bangs music does appeal internationally but its still a highly debated topic. When being non biased I'm honestly not sure if they will or won't make it but I will definitely support any attempt toward the US market (or any other international market). My senses do tell me that YG is seriously thinking about taking a stab at the US market. I'm predicting maybe mid or late next year???

However....

Not meant as a bash but I really don't think this guy did too good of a job with JYJ US album so not exactly moved over the compliment

Guest vvipjamie

^ koreans stay up that late? lol

buwahaha ikr! i know international fans are willing to but its hard to find a good streaming website.

I realised that Koreans really do stay up late. Dramas start airing at like 9/10 pm and those are the popular drams...unless I'm mistaken.

I'm so jealous of korean VIPs. when i travel in the future, I'm going to make sure I go to korea during their concert. I have made it a part of my bucket list: be at a big bang concert!!!

Guest vvipjamie

I realised that Koreans really do stay up late. Dramas start airing at like 9/10 pm and those are the popular drams...unless I'm mistaken.

I'm so jealous of korean VIPs. when i travel in the future, I'm going to make sure I go to korea during their concert. I have made it a part of my bucket list: be at a big bang concert!!!

You're Beautiful had low ratings but good ONLINE ratings.

Guest blank_blank_cuti3

I don't know about them entering US market...I love Big Bang, but I know the US market is just ready for an Asian break over yet...I really hope YG makes a wise decision when thinking about this b/c their Japanese promotions are always lacking in some ways too! And I don't want to see another Se7en's incident in America for Big Bang please...<__>

Anyhow, I can't wait for BIG BANG SHOW!!! It'll be awesome! and it's actually in the morning so I can watch it in my timezone!! XD but the time in Korea is wth?! I don't think that's a good time for the show cuz I remember that ratings for shows during those time aren't that good cuz most of the time people are in bed by then! However, it could be an advantage because after Big Bang Show on the 26th, VIPs will be watching it and those who will go to the 27th show wants to see more Big Bang before the show (?!)

Guest doublehh03

^ yea JYJ's english album flopped in the US, despite having kanye west on the lead single. they didn't even sell out their promotional tour in NYC before the album dropped.

i think big bang has the best chance of all the idol groups, but they have some things going against them.

1) their english isn't great. i mean if u can't speak english well, what's the point right? this isn't japan

2) US don't like pop bands in general (that phase in the 90s has past)

3) asians don't do well over here, except for far east movement and even then their album doesn't sell, just their singles digitally

anyways, let's focus on their album now

Guest vvipjamie

^ yea JYJ's english album flopped in the US, despite having kanye west on the lead single. they didn't even sell out their promotional tour in NYC before the album dropped.

i think big bang has the best chance of all the idol groups, but they have some things going against them.

1) their english isn't great. i mean if u can't speak english well, what's the point right? this isn't japan

2) US don't like pop bands in general (that phase in the 90s has past)

3) asians don't do well over here, except for far east movement and even then their album doesn't sell, just their singles digitally

anyways, let's focus on their album now

Mmm but their Eng compared to JYJ are far better. They're actually getting better. But I actually dont want them to debut in US. I dont want to share them >:D

Guest doublehh03

Mmm but their Eng compared to JYJ are far better. They're actually getting better. But I actually dont want them to debut in US. I dont want to share them >:D

i think what big bang can do is tour over here and make a name for themselves first, like how all artists do before making it big. don't just straight up release an album over here and things like that.

just tour, gauge the overall interest... big bang has A LOT of US fans (i think they have the most compared to other asian singers), but YG has to be sure.

if taeyang went solo though, i think he has the most mass appeal to the US public. his music is perfect for americans (r&b, smooth choreo...)

Archived