tumblrlh4pbossmm1qdh9pp.gif

tumblrlh4pcuwzuu1qdh9pp.gif

tumblrlh4pe7mxdc1qdh9pp.gif

tumblrlh4pevt8zc1qdh9pp.gif

tumblrlh4pfchekr1qdh9pp.gif

tumblrlh4pgzzzvv1qdh9pp.gif

tumblrlh4phjvapq1qdh9pp.gif

C: http://180888.tumblr.com/

Seungri seems so proud and excited about his "skirt" but the reaction is not so good :lol: Reminds me of his talk in Strong Heart =))

Big Bang Has the #6 Album in the United States

tumblrlh4pp9sptt1qg74lf.jpg

Big Bang has succeeded in breaking into the top 10 albums in the Unites States after only a few days of being online (including preorder) They currently sit in 6th pace.

Will continue to update as they climb higher!

Source: iTunes Album chart.

Shared by VIP4DAESUNG @ bigbangupdates

Guest juang_bb

ahhhh!!! the BTS of the BIGBANG SHOW! i love it! so cute... though GD looked really tired in that one part, im happy to see them all happy. so much G-RI and TODAE... YB's forever alone :lol:

thanks SOOMPI for the trans!!!

so much good news guys!!

BIGBANGTV will be back?!? OMG!!! MORE BIGBANG!!! i approve! bring it on boys! :D yay~ :w00t:

Guest -MinaMelody-

Thank you so much for the links!!

The boys look amazing *O* I can't wait for the MV !!!

Yaaay so much coreography in Tonight ^_^

EDIT: TRANS BIG BANG HANBAM SBS SPECIAL SHOW

Translations:

The reporter says: The five members of Big Bang have gladly (Happily) gathered together on stage.

After the short clip of Big Bang performing “Tonight”, they said “Hello we are Big Bang, we look forward to working with you (If they meant it to the SBS staff, but if it was to the fans, it’s more closer to please accept us well!”

Seungri asks “Are you from Tv Entertainment of the Night? WOW!”

Then the reporter says: After finishing up each of their single activities, they have gathered together.

The Reporter: Because it’s been a long time since they have performed as Big Bang (As a whole) they are extremely nervous.

The reporter asks G-Dragon “You didn’t get to sleep much yesterday, huh?” G-Dragon replies “Yes.. I hardly got any sleep”

Daesung answers “Yes I’m nervous” and the reporter replies “You don’t look nervous at all” Daesung answers “No I try not to act nervous but my insides are going nuts!”

The Reporter: A long time of preparation and wait, a lot of people are anticipating their comeback, and now the final rehearsal..

The star and Korean text reads: Yesterday, Big Bang Comeback Stage Filming

The reporter names each member and says “They have returned!”

Now it’s time for the “Tv Entertainment of the Night” special interview.

The reporter asks how long has it been since the comeback as a group, and G-Dragon answers “I heard it’s been two years and 3 months.” G-Dragon continued “Because two years had gone by, it was hard for us to count the days.”

The reporter next asked “What we are really curious about is the album concept.” T.O.P answered “What we prepared the most.. is our underwear (>_<)” Everyone else giggled a bit and T.O.P said “I was trying to be funny.” T.O.P explained that the concept was trying to show that they weren’t the “boy group” Big Bang but wanted everyone to feel how they have matured. The reporter then asked if the clothes they were wearing are actually a part of the clothing concept.

Seungri got up and started to explain his clothing and everyone exclaimed that he was wearing a dress. Seungri explained that it was the “300” concept (From the movie 300). The reporter said “But wait, for that movie the actors weren’t wearing any shirts.” Daesung joked “So this is 200” (As in not as much as 300 but a little less).

T.O.P explained his pants saying that he was originally going to wear a long dress. But he said that when he was jumping around it looked like an older woman’s dress. That’s why today he didn’t wear the dress.

Then the reporter asked the group to do a song acapella. (WOW they were good!)

Then the reporter went out to talk about “Tonight” and how all the songs on the album have rocked the online charts.

The reporter commented that now they aren’t really young idols but veterans. G-Dragon answered “It was only yesterday when we were busy greeting everyone as the youngest. But, on broadcast there are some moments where we are disconcerted. “

Then the reporter showed them a clip of when they were younger. (It was a clip from Tv Entertainment of the Night in 2006, before they debuted with “Lies”)

The reporter commented that even at that time they were good dancers.

The younger Taeyang first introduced himself on the clip “Hello, I am from vocal… (Oops) I am the vocalist Taeyang from Big Bang.” G-Dragon “Hello, I am the leader of Big Bang, G-Dragon.” Daesung “Hello, I am a vocalist from Big Bang.” T.O.P “Hello, I am a rapper of Big Bang.” Seungri “Hello, I am Seungri from Big Bang.”

When younger Daesung was singing in the clip, T.O.P commented that he hadn’t seen Daesung have a hairstyle that shows his forehead.

Q: Dae Sung, how does it feel? Do you remember those days?

DS: Of course I do. It was really tough back then, and I look really young.

GD: The eyes all look really enthusiastic.

TOP: You can feel the fire in their eyes.

GD: The will to appear on camera.

Q: After releasing their first album in 2006, Big Bang has released countless hit songs and new records to continue growing as a group. Four years into their career, Big Bang has worked endless hours to reach their current status.  Seung Ri, which is better, solo or group activities?

SR: Oh, no, no, for real. Solo activities are just too exhausting. Well, Big Bang for example, you put together five different opinions together and the leader leads the whole group, But for me, when I do solo activities, I have to be in charge everything. I missed group activities so bad and I’m so happy to be back as a group. And I’m so happy to be back as a maknae (youngest in the group) who gets all the love from the older members.

GD: I think through the individual solo activities, each member experienced their own successes. So when we work together as a group, I think there’s a synergy effect.

Q: Could it be because it’s been so long? All the members look so close to each other. Unlike when their by themselves, Big Bang seems to have so much more fun working together as a group. What all the fans have been waiting for so long is this type of camaraderie among Big Bang members. If you could go back to your early 20s, what do you want to do?

GD: I want to study more. Of course I can do it now too, but from what I hear, I mean we’re still young, but as you get older I heard you feel the urge to study more.

TOP: I just want to have a regular college life. Like doing random meeting games, dating, go clubbing, you know, I never really had a chance to do such things so I want to just have a regular lifestyle meeting friends and stuff.

Q: From little kids with big dreams, Big Bang has grown to men thriving to achieve their dreams. Big Bang, they are finally back. A stage hotter and more powerful than any other, are you ready to enjoy their performance (Big Show on Feb. 27th)?

SR: I think we all waited and wanted to get together back as a group.

TOP: I worked really hard on this album and I’m really excited about it.

GD: You’ll be able to see a really well-planned out, organized Big Bang.

Big Bang: 2011, Big Bang is Back!

source: Soompi.com

http://www.soompi.com/news/translation-of-big-bang-on-sbs-hanbam

Guest sw8et_vietgurl

looking at the clip of them laughing at themselves 5 years ago was kinda hilarious. the boys really has grown up into 5 handsome gentlemen

yay YG and Mnet for BBTV-can't wait to watch it

the boys album is now at No13 on the overall US chart No9 for Canada--3 more steps until we make it into top10. i wanna see their reaction when the album make it onto US Itune frontpage ohh

Guest TheExConvict

aww GD hugging seungri from behind is just soooo sweet!!!! :wub:

u can see how sweet GD is, he probably does that alot to his girlfriends....awwwwwwww

thanks for the video links/pictures/gifs everyone!!! :w00t:

Guest kresten

hi guys, just wondering how Big Bang did on the daily charts? I've been seeing screencaps of the online charts all day, but I believe these were just real-time charts. How was their debut in the actual daily charts?

Guest blackmango89

Thank you so much for the links!!

The boys look amazing *O* I can't wait for the MV !!!

Yaaay so much coreography in Tonight ^_^

EDIT: TRANS BIG BANG HANBAM SBS SPECIAL SHOW

Translations:

The reporter says: The five members of Big Bang have gladly (Happily) gathered together on stage.

After the short clip of Big Bang performing “Tonight”, they said “Hello we are Big Bang, we look forward to working with you (If they meant it to the SBS staff, but if it was to the fans, it’s more closer to please accept us well!”

Seungri asks “Are you from Tv Entertainment of the Night? WOW!”

Then the reporter says: After finishing up each of their single activities, they have gathered together.

The Reporter: Because it’s been a long time since they have performed as Big Bang (As a whole) they are extremely nervous.

The reporter asks G-Dragon “You didn’t get to sleep much yesterday, huh?” G-Dragon replies “Yes.. I hardly got any sleep”

Daesung answers “Yes I’m nervous” and the reporter replies “You don’t look nervous at all” Daesung answers “No I try not to act nervous but my insides are going nuts!”

The Reporter: A long time of preparation and wait, a lot of people are anticipating their comeback, and now the final rehearsal..

The star and Korean text reads: Yesterday, Big Bang Comeback Stage Filming

The reporter names each member and says “They have returned!”

Now it’s time for the “Tv Entertainment of the Night” special interview.

The reporter asks how long has it been since the comeback as a group, and G-Dragon answers “I heard it’s been two years and 3 months.” G-Dragon continued “Because two years had gone by, it was hard for us to count the days.”

The reporter next asked “What we are really curious about is the album concept.” T.O.P answered “What we prepared the most.. is our underwear (>_<)” Everyone else giggled a bit and T.O.P said “I was trying to be funny.” T.O.P explained that the concept was trying to show that they weren’t the “boy group” Big Bang but wanted everyone to feel how they have matured. The reporter then asked if the clothes they were wearing are actually a part of the clothing concept.

Seungri got up and started to explain his clothing and everyone exclaimed that he was wearing a dress. Seungri explained that it was the “300” concept (From the movie 300). The reporter said “But wait, for that movie the actors weren’t wearing any shirts.” Daesung joked “So this is 200” (As in not as much as 300 but a little less).

T.O.P explained his pants saying that he was originally going to wear a long dress. But he said that when he was jumping around it looked like an older woman’s dress. That’s why today he didn’t wear the dress.

Then the reporter asked the group to do a song acapella. (WOW they were good!)

Then the reporter went out to talk about “Tonight” and how all the songs on the album have rocked the online charts.

The reporter commented that now they aren’t really young idols but veterans. G-Dragon answered “It was only yesterday when we were busy greeting everyone as the youngest. But, on broadcast there are some moments where we are disconcerted. “

Then the reporter showed them a clip of when they were younger. (It was a clip from Tv Entertainment of the Night in 2006, before they debuted with “Lies”)

The reporter commented that even at that time they were good dancers.

The younger Taeyang first introduced himself on the clip “Hello, I am from vocal… (Oops) I am the vocalist Taeyang from Big Bang.” G-Dragon “Hello, I am the leader of Big Bang, G-Dragon.” Daesung “Hello, I am a vocalist from Big Bang.” T.O.P “Hello, I am a rapper of Big Bang.” Seungri “Hello, I am Seungri from Big Bang.”

When younger Daesung was singing in the clip, T.O.P commented that he hadn’t seen Daesung have a hairstyle that shows his forehead.

Q: Dae Sung, how does it feel? Do you remember those days?

DS: Of course I do. It was really tough back then, and I look really young.

GD: The eyes all look really enthusiastic.

TOP: You can feel the fire in their eyes.

GD: The will to appear on camera.

Q: After releasing their first album in 2006, Big Bang has released countless hit songs and new records to continue growing as a group. Four years into their career, Big Bang has worked endless hours to reach their current status.  Seung Ri, which is better, solo or group activities?

SR: Oh, no, no, for real. Solo activities are just too exhausting. Well, Big Bang for example, you put together five different opinions together and the leader leads the whole group, But for me, when I do solo activities, I have to be in charge everything. I missed group activities so bad and I’m so happy to be back as a group. And I’m so happy to be back as a maknae (youngest in the group) who gets all the love from the older members.

GD: I think through the individual solo activities, each member experienced their own successes. So when we work together as a group, I think there’s a synergy effect.

Q: Could it be because it’s been so long? All the members look so close to each other. Unlike when their by themselves, Big Bang seems to have so much more fun working together as a group. What all the fans have been waiting for so long is this type of camaraderie among Big Bang members. If you could go back to your early 20s, what do you want to do?

GD: I want to study more. Of course I can do it now too, but from what I hear, I mean we’re still young, but as you get older I heard you feel the urge to study more.

TOP: I just want to have a regular college life. Like doing random meeting games, dating, go clubbing, you know, I never really had a chance to do such things so I want to just have a regular lifestyle meeting friends and stuff.

Q: From little kids with big dreams, Big Bang has grown to men thriving to achieve their dreams. Big Bang, they are finally back. A stage hotter and more powerful than any other, are you ready to enjoy their performance (Big Show on Feb. 27th)?

SR: I think we all waited and wanted to get together back as a group.

TOP: I worked really hard on this album and I’m really excited about it.

GD: You’ll be able to see a really well-planned out, organized Big Bang.

Big Bang: 2011, Big Bang is Back!

source: ibigbang >>coolboy@bestiz 

That source is soompi.com, looks like ibigbang just took our translation put it on their blog and put the wrong source :( not cool

Guest juang_bb

BIGBANG'S 4TH MINI ALBUM IS NOW AT #11 TOP U.S. ALBUMS [OVERALL]

top11m.jpg

just a bit more push US-VIPs and we'll get them to the TOP 10 ALBUMS!!!

this is soooo amazing! they're dominating EVERYWHERE! killing korean digital and album charts, and now WORLDWIDE ITUNES! so much love for the boys from all over the world.

ONLY BIGBANG!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!! :w00t:

Oh hell yeah!! Lets do it VIPs!!! WE DEMAND OVERALL TOP 10 !!!

Aww that interview for Big Bang Show was so exciting but oh GD why do you look so tired? tears.gif please don't become exhausted. I hope he can make it through Big Show.  Speaking of Big Show w00t.gif So thats were the MV will be revealed. WOW can the VIPs who got those tickets be any more lucky????? fury.gif I'm so jealous.

GRi is alive and well :wub: Everyone saw that back hug. So adorable.  lol at Daesung screaming when "06 Daesung" was singing :lol: And GD and YB just looked at each other an laughed with 06 YB spoke. hahaha and Seungris skirt  Omg I love this interview.

TOPs hair looks really cute styled that way. See I told you all there was nothing to panic about ;)

Guest chunmeilee

33fggud.jpg

BigBang "TONIGHT" TOP 8 ITunes Canada overall albums

14e6k42.jpg

BigBang "TONIGHT" TOP 3 ITunes Canada POP Genre

woohooo!!!! that was fast!!!

lets do it VIPS!!!

lets make it no. 1!!!

Guest shinhdeplol

2NE1 and BIGBANG in a upcoming online game, PROJECT IDOL!

tumblr_lh4warQLQM1qbe62n.jpg

2NE1 and Big Bang will be seen in Star Development RPG, Project I (Project Idol).

A new online video game which is being developed by iFanCom Games will feature Big Bang, 2NE1, and the rest of the YG Family. Still in it’s early stages of development, the game is titled Project I (Project Idol) and will give you the ability to create your own idol, train your idol, and help him or her rise to stardom! You will have full control of your idols appearance or be given the option to use Big Bang or 2NE1 characters. Being an online game, it is almost to be certain that you will be able to interact with other online users idols. This online game is sure to be an instant success, now we have the chance to be big time like Big Bang and 2NE1! quoted from SOURCE

Under the cut, you will find pictures of the RPG in progress. The game features the appearances of the YG building, YG Gym, Recording studio (with Teddy’s special drumpad) with striking similarities with the real ones. We also see 2NE1 performing for a crowd.

What do you think about the game? Do you want to help raise the next Idol?

20110222145943b91dfeb9.jpg

20110222151127ec4ed674.jpg

201102221526587d788d9b.jpg

2011022215283112611741.jpg

201102221533572c8e59e6.jpg

20110222153411a2eefaec.jpg

201102221541046a3897c3.jpg

2011022215412474435fdf.jpg

tumblrlh4whyhjnk1qbe62n.jpg

tumblrlh4wiaz8hr1qbe62n.jpg

tumblrlh4wjmihhu1qbe62n.jpg

Source: ne-people + thisisgame.com + hellokpop

Written by renKa002 + meemiaya @letsplay2NE1

Taken from letsplay2NE1 @ tumblr

(More photos here)

Guest blank_blank_cuti3

[ENG SUB]BIG BANG SHOW BTS1

TRANSLATION: jbarky @ SOOMPI

SUB: starlovefyi1 @ YT

EDIT: Oh yes, please visit SOOMPI SUBBING TEAM CLIP! XD Only sub it cuz I know people don't like reading...LOL...if I know soompi team would subs it, I wouldn't be doing it! hehhehe! if u want YT links, u can pm me.XD Otherwise, VISIT SOOMPI SUBBING @ http://www.soompi.com/news/translation-of-big-bang-on-sbs-hanbam for new subtitles! XD

Loving how Soompi got all the exclusives for Big Bang comeback!!!

^^'' EEK! I didn't mean that you had to erase it, Sorry it's my fault.. I should have posted that we were working on the subs.. but..

after seeing what you did on youtube, honestly, I'm impressed :).. Hmm I can't get into too much more details but, please check your message box.

Sorry for causing you any trouble >_< !!! Thank you Ca_Kristine_4ever : <3333333333333

[ENG SUB]BIG BANG SHOW BTS1

TRANSLATION: jbarky @ SOOMPI

SUB: starlovefyi1 @ YT

EDIT: Oh yes, please visit SOOMPI SUBBING TEAM CLIP! XD Only sub it cuz I know people don't like reading...LOL...if I know soompi team would subs it, I wouldn't be doing it! hehhehe! if u want YT links, u can pm me.XD Otherwise, VISIT SOOMPI SUBBING @ http://www.soompi.co...g-on-sbs-hanbam for new subtitles! XD

Loving how Soompi got all the exclusives for Big Bang comeback!!!

Big Bang is now in the top 10 for Overall in the

US album on iTunes, they are #10!! Someone should do a screen cap for that.^^

and they are still #6 for the pop album! I'm so proud right now.

Nice work ivips!xD. Congrats to Big Bang!!!

This is odd. On my iphone itunes, Big Bang is at #9 but on my laptop itunes they

are at number 10. But when I compare everyone else who's on there, everyone is

in the exact place but lupe fiasco is the only one that wasn't on both. odd much? Maybe it's

because Lupe Fiasco's album is a preorder that's why.

Edit: nvm, the boys just climbed to the #9 spot guys!!!!! On the

overall album on iTunes!!!!

photonr.pngitunesw.png

Archived