★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest samosvetleee

I gotta say the album is PURE AWESOMENESS !!!

But what got me falled head over heels was ''CAFE'' ~ this song got crazy sexy & melting flaw...that drives me insane wub.gif

As for the..

INTRO ~ a killer !!!

TONIGHT ~ got the vibe..sooo catchy !!! 

Somebody to love ~ adorable  !!!

Hand up  ~  take us to the next lever so fresh & partyyy !!!

Cafe ~ mind - blowing !!!

What's right,what's wrong ~ hypnotic !!!

This mini - left me Breathless & Speechless !!!

Edit : 

1 Hour into the release of their mini-album, Big Bang is all-kill on Sorbada Charts!

246808686.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=0ZRYP5X5F6FSMBCCSE82&Expires=1298478641&Signature=nDUCi6YvqU4KxyAJN97QoPjzt1M%3D

My god, their new mini album has converted me into a fan. I pretty much like all the songs and I can definitley see myself listening to it again and again especially Tonight and Cafe. The beginning of the song with TOP's voice I literally melted into a puddle of goo and then I hear Daesungs voice and I pretty much lose it.

314thza.jpg

^ this pretty much sums it up. I can't believe they've been gone for 2 years form the kpop scene as a group, I would've died waiting, lol.

They have another Big Hit in thier hands

Guest sketombe

I love BB's new mini album!!!!

But 'lil disappointed cos didn't hear DaeRi as I expected.

Tonight is great but I only hear DaeRi's voice a few seconds.The rest is for the hyungs I guess.

My fav is Cafe...love their voice especially Dae's.....so different in KPop world... :w00t:

Cafe has the groove that has been missing in Kpop.

they should promote Cafe as well...i'm so addicted now...can't sleep :lol:

Guest -MinaMelody-

I'm so happy right now, seeing all of us showing our love for Big Bang >__< When I heard Tonight I started crying like if it was the end of the world.. amazing song!! It feels all so unreal.. our boys together again!! I love all the songs!!

I can't write a review because now i'm too nervous/excited!!

^@Little_Jei I had the same reaction, I'm still crying *virtual hug*

Guest xphlyangel

(just finished catching up on the last 10+ pages of spazzing while listening to the new tracks...) hi, another frequent lurker here and "older" VIP! just turned 29 last month, from NYC, computer programmer by day, law school student by night, and VIP 24-7 :wub: glad there are so many VIP unnies around! *waves* i will try to spazz more actively from now on since BIGBANG IS BACK!!! been following them since sunset glow promos but i missed the actual comeback last time. glad i'm not missing it this time! :D

ok, back to trying to read for class tonight and refreshing soribada's english site like a mad woman because the new album is still not available...

oh, and loving all the new songs <3 <3 <3 once my pre-ordered album arrives, the CD is going to be blasting on repeat in my car until the next album hits :lol:

[edit]

also, loving the fact that our boys are KILLING ALL THE CHARTS!!!! :w00t: totally expected them to, but still can't help spazzing every time i see the stats :lol:

Amazing mini album, even though "hands up  high" and "somebody to love" are remakes, the korean version does NOT disappoint me :)

Love all songs, and my favourite is definitely their title track "tonight"

Guest Jei1430280629

Yeah after listening to Tonight just only a few second. I feel like I'm the happiest one in this world.

Everytihng's just like a dream in which I even can't believe. So I just cry and cry and cry with a super big smile LOL

And after finishing listening to Tonight, I think it's REALLY worth being waiting for too long. I feel just soooooo amazing.

No word can describe my feeling :x

Guest super_trooper808

I am loving Cafe, its totally different from anything they have done. Its so fresh and mellow and may i add that Daesung's vocals here are beyond amazing!! w00t.gif I can just imagine myself in a cafe somewhere in Paris listening to this. Although its not the title track, it is sure the one to look put for. Pure Bliss !! wub.gif

Guest kresten

Let's make history VIPs! Big Bang, kill the charts. Wow. I didn't expect them to top the real time charts in 40 minutes! Seriously. Wow. Big Bang still has their golden power in the digital arena.

Guest hermibc

I'm kind of disappointed when listening to Tonight. Why almost Taeyang? Didn't he sang all 2010? That's not enough?t I'm waitting for Dae for almost 2 year to hear his voice. So WHY? He has such a great voice. Be fair, please.

I'm glad that you guys love Cafe - where Dae can show off his voice.

Guest juang_bb

OMG CRYING RIGHT! THEY EVEN KILLED MELON!!!

melonzh.jpg

GUYS! IM SHAKING RIGHT NOW! CRYING! MELON IS THE BIGGEST MUSIC PORTAL IN KOREA AND ITS SO HARD TO REACH #1, LET ALONE 2 SONGS! BUT ALL 6 SONGS DEBUTED AT THE TOP #1-6.

THIS HAS NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE!!!

Guest naturalhonee

PAULINE omg yes i see you on OMONA and i hope you got my reply on your comment

there. I post on OMONA lol (iamTEENUH) Damn girl im glad to see you back

here.

oh that was YOU!?! i was wondering why someone replied to my comment with an advertisement for soompi. i was like huh?! but i still clicked soompi to check it out haha i was too late with submitting a qs though.

i haven't been this busy while checking out kpop on the web in a long time. i have so many windows open right now just to keep up with all the new songs / comments / news on their comeback. and now that i've heard all the songs, i think it's a solid album. it's not the most perfect album ever, but it'll keep me more than satisfied till their next (full) album.

and of course, as expected, bigbang dominates the charts. i hope to see at least one other new song stay up there with tonight after a week.

Guest indianbread

also international fans, please buy the itunes version. let's bring them up like taeyang, and higher.

Can you please link me to the itunes download if possible? I've been searching like crazy for over an hour and yet no success =( I'm from Australia by the way, I've purchased Seungri and GDTOP's albums on itunes before so I was hoping BigBang's album will be available from the Australian store too. I've preordered the physical album from yesasia but it won't arrive until march *cries* I've also searched on the English Soribada site but it's not there yet. 

LOVE LOVE LOVE this mini so much! i'm just a proud VIP right now! we have been waiting for this for such a long time and these songs are so amazingly good! i can't stop replaying Tonight, What's Up, Cafe and even the Intro!!! STL and HU came out great as well in Korean. This mini is just so full of awesome stuff! i can't wait to get my copy, pre-ordered mine already!

AND THEY ARE KILLING ALL THE CHARTS!!! it will be available in itunes as well! SUPPORT!!!

*so good to be back in Soompi and to see so many VIPs here in BB's thread! it will be another awesome journey with Big Bang as they start their promos for this mini. Big Bang and VIPs FIGHTING!

VIPS..

that's LANDSLIDE right there and ALL IN KILL for the CHARTS.

Yes ROYALTIES are marking their territory!

oh that was YOU!?! i was wondering why someone replied my comment with an advertisement for soompi. i was like huh?! but i still clicked soompi to check it out haha i was too late with submitting a qs though.

Haha yeah that was me. I saw you commenting and i was in a hurry at that time so i just placed a comment after your post. Crazy as it is a lot are coming specially w/ this YG and SOOMPI project. So glad to have you back here.

Archived