★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL! don't worry, tempy115... it seems that you're not the oldest. I'm a 30 yr old professional & still head over heels infatuated with Big Bang. i wish there had been a group as stylish & chic as them when i was younger! i'm way too old to be swooning over these cuties... i can't help it... Big Bang is JJANG! :P

you're not old! i think i'll be like u too when i reach 30 :P i'm 25 and i spend most of my workin hours spazzing over bigbang phew.gifphew.gif

3 more hours...gosh why would anyone want to leak the song?? be patient people! we've waited for more than 2 yrs, what's 3 hrs?

-woot i TOP a page-

Guest Jei1430280629

The video is set to be private now LOL

Maybe b/c it receives too many reports. Haha good job VIP.

Or maybe some of lucky fans who have chance to listen to the album in private. I mean, if soompi has that chance, there should be some other VIPs who do, too

Guest li_nikoru

I'm so glad I was sleeping when the song was leaked XD.. I missed the temptation XD

hehehehehe

Just waiting!!! And I am so glad you guys loved the song!!!!!

I have a question.. was it just the song or the MV?

Guest vulgarchic

I'm hearing so much good stuff about the song, can't wait to listen to it. I don't mind waiting xD

The one thing I hope for is that AKP doesn't get a hold of the leak....xD And if they do, hopefully they just decide to wait for the official release time.

Guest Michala01

I couldnt resist the temptation. 

THE SONG IS PERFECT. PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!!! IN EVERY SINGLE WAY IMAGINABLE. 

IT'S SO BIG BANG. IT'S THEM TO A T! EVERYTHING I WANTED AND MORE. IT'S EASY TO SING TO, IT'S ADDICTIVE AND I JUST...HAVE NO WORDS. 

So people went

30ig6ky.jpg

when the TONIGHT mp3 was leaked?

LOL

Anyhow let's be careful on leaking the songs on PUBLIC threads like this one

specially now that YG is working w/ SOOMPI for Bigbang Promotions.

If you really want to share the song then just PM each other.

Things leaked may have a purpose that only companies understand. Either to increase

HYPE or sales?lol but certainly it does have a purpose. Leaked song

will not LESSEN Bigbang's album sales.

I love it...its on the repeat for me.lol

That's all i can say for now.

TONIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT!

Guest darkaz619

I couldnt resist the temptation. 

THE SONG IS PERFECT. PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!!! IN EVERY SINGLE WAY IMAGINABLE. 

IT'S SO BIG BANG. IT'S THEM TO A T! EVERYTHING I WANTED AND MORE. IT'S EASY TO SING TO, IT'S ADDICTIVE AND I JUST...HAVE NO WORDS. 

don't you just love @2:29 of the song is just awesome everything about this songs is awesome

can't wait for the MV and the other songs just 3 more hours.

Guest Jei1430280629

I repeat the Thank You & You Intro and i think it must be

B.I.G  B.A.N.G  BE  T.H.E  B.E.S.T

Can't wait for full album since you guys keep talking about how wonderful the song is T_T OMG I really want time to go quicklier :x And it's really hard to control myself not to listen to the leaked song since everyone makes me too curious. But whatecer, i will wait for full album :x

Guest naturefairy

I laugh when i read 'bout Seungri dark circle plastic surgery,to mangnae;no need for an operation.. Without your eye panda you will not look like Seungri we see today.. :lol:

Guest Michala01

don't you just love @2:29 of the song is just awesome just everything about this songs is awesome

can't wait for the MV and the other songs just 3 more hours.

yes the bridge is amazing!!!! But really the whole song is so beautifully put together. From the big beginning from GD and TOP to the transition into the chorus. I mean, it is just beautiful. I love the end of the song where you can hear Daesung in the background. SO AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This song will blow you away.  

LOL! don't worry, tempy115... it seems that you're not the oldest. I'm a 30 yr old professional & still head over heels infatuated with Big Bang. i wish there had been a group as stylish & chic as them when i was younger! i'm way too old to be swooning over these cuties... i can't help it... Big Bang is JJANG! :P

May i join you "oldies"? :sweatingbullets: I'm 35 year old and a big fan now for over 3 years. At first i was really afraid to admit openly that i'm cheering for such a young group because of my age. But after i met so many "old" fans on the www i realized that i'm not alone and that there's nothing wrong to support a group who's way younger than yourself. What's wrong with that right? :P

Meanwhile i don't care what others think of me to go crazy over Big Bang.

I don't care because i love them soooooo much! :lol:

And since this post caused me to unlurk i will say that i'm really really excited for the comeback. I was cheering for them back in their 2008 activities and waited soooo long for this day to come. I am unable to tell my feelings at the moment.

I hope their comeback will be a BIG BANG like themselves and that they will create music history on their own. *fingers already crossed*

2:30 hours to go and my heartbeat could battle with a techno song. Keke. I'm really really excited. AJA AJA BIG BANG! AJA AJA VIP! TONIGHT is OUR night!

sorry, I shortened your post,

but yeah when I saw there´s an rpg about Big Bang and 2ne1

I was like: how cool! I´ve been thinking why noone has made one before!

GD told us 0.00am which means a long night to stay awake! *yaaaay*

Not much time left *heartbeat*

May i join you "oldies"? :sweatingbullets: I'm 35 year old and a big fan now for over 3 years. At first i was really afraid to admit openly that i'm cheering for such a young group because of my age. But after i met so many "old" fans on the www i realized that i'm not alone and that there's nothing wrong to support a group who's way younger than yourself. What's wrong with that right? :P

Meanwhile i don't care what others think of me to go crazy over Big Bang.

I don't care because i love them soooooo much! :lol:

Hello to Sukadewa and getagrip888(already PMed you hehe)

I'm also 25 years and it really doesnt matter how old we are as long as we show BB our love..

besides, we're enjoying this fandom too much...we cant let people tell us

what we should do.^^

[Exclusive] Pre-Album Review "Cafe" by Soompi

omg SOOMPI staff is freakin LUCKY!!! read her review for CAFE!

"BIGBANG! BIGBANG! we're back again one more TIME!"

^Thuy im singing to this line..hahaha

Guest shinhdeplol

This hasnt been posted right? :D

{NEWS} Seungri was voted as one of the survivors if the world comes to an end!

In light of the upcoming premiere for “World Invasion“, the film’s PR team held a survey from February 11th asking the question, “Like in the movie “World Invasion,” which idol star would be able to live through a risky scenario in which the human population is in danger?”

The response from netizens were explosive, as 2PM’s Taecyeon, SHINee’s Minho, Big Bang’s Seungri, and many more were voted to be the ultimate survivor. Yet it was 2AM’s Jo Kwon who rose to 1st place, as he took 46% of the votes.

(other parts are omitted)

Source: Osen via Nate @ allkpop

Taken from sfuza_14

Repost: DR@bigbangvip

Again with the teased Ate Leslie ~

But this time I wanna join !

TONIIIIIIIGHT TONIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT . *muahhh~*

lol, forgive me guys ~ havent been in here for a while ..

life sucks but nothing gonna stop me from

getting so hype about the boys comeback !!

Archived