★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest Banana Peel

is anyone else feeling kind of iffy about their photos released so far? lol, not to be a downer already but the photos don't feel so HQ to me. Their clothes are fine, (except t.o.p's.. as always...T___T) and their hair is all hottt but I expected more quality in those photos. It just looks like a normal CF pictures to me o_O.. not albumish at all right now. but maybe because it's just teaser photos.. I HOPE SOOO. I want some BACKGROUND in BB's photos now (no, not patterns, but an actual background? haha) It's always white these days.

okay I'm going to stop complaining now and be patient. I should just be thankful and praising YG that BB's ACTUALLY coming back as planned. xD

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest juang_bb

DAESUNG!!!!!

oh boy, you look so damn good!!! you're the only reason i can even spazz tonight!!! :)

as for the rest, i prefer not to post about my other thoughts. <_< off to twitter. dont want to drag the mood with what i have to say. i'll just wait until the album is released.

*sigh*

Guest darkaz619

OMG TOP why are you wearing that you look like a douchbag Korean gangster that you see in the Movies.

i don't know about this concept i really hope Tonight is good.

God I just hope these songs rock cause I'm not exactly in flove with the concept and I'm still kinda pissed about the mini album being actually a tiny album.

HAHA LOL-ling forever w/ your comment..because of the TINY ALBUM

Should i even rant?LOL

TRACKLIST: It's not a mini album..but a TINY ALBUM or a super MINI album..wth it's not even a FUNSIZED haha

CONCEPT PICS: YOUNGBAE's jacket is HORRIFIC..take it off baby! Good thing DAESUNG redeemed BIGBANG w/ his hair! haha

im a big GD stan but DAESUNG is the BEST in this photoshoot.

for this morning one thing i can truly say from the heart

GOD BLESS KANG DAE SUNG!

Guest syao_sid

First, i have FULL TRUST on the GD+ Kush combo so i'm still believing that TONIGHT would be amazing, if not, epic. <bein' optimistic here..HAHA!>

I will reserve my judgment/comments of the STL and HU korean versions when it comes out. TOP wrote additional raps for both so it might be new and improved.

I'm liking the concept photos. It has some rock vibes in it. TOP not wearing the same shoes like the other 4.LOL

and how come GD got the most normal look out of the 5? i must say i'm lovin' it.

DAESUNG!!! :wub:

just found this about DJ Murf: http://www.myspace.com/deejaymurf

also PEEJAY: http://www.myspace.com/peejaysoulmusic

I LOVE what i'm hearing from their music. these got me so excited!!!

Ohhhh G.

I'm stuck in between laughing my a$s off and spazzing.

I'm laughing because I'm happy and because yea, they all look smokin', Ji's new hair-did, melting over Dae and Top's gold suit, lol I ain't even gonna comment, Youngbae's forever and I actually liked maknae with brown highlights, made him look more mature.

I'm spazzing because it's soooo surreal, they're back as the power of 5!

Butttt, tracklist why????? I'm trying to be a composed and understanding VIP here but truthfully, I feel let down. It's not that we're finally waiting to see all 5 together but we want to hear new music! As hot as they are and being the perfect eye candies, I love them for their musical talents first. I know we got albums from GD&TOP & Seungri but what we've been waiting for is the 5 heavenly vocals all in the same 3-4 minutes.

I'm willing to be considerate though. They have been uber, crazy busy and perhaps they are easing into their comeback; like I've mentioned before, 2011 is Big Bang's year. If they want to ease us into it, do more Japan activities and then end the year with an explosion then I'm all for it. But please let that be true.

Big Bang: We're all waiting for new music so we can re-experience eargasms so please......

Btw, it's nice to see that Top has been busy writing lyrics, that man and his sexy wisdom in ev-er-re-thang! :P

Guest wanderlove

Ok..Ok..after calming myself from my rage because of the tracklist.. I am going to be calm and just forget that YG trolled us again.. because they are releasing a mini-album instead of a full one.. they've been gone for 2 years and they are releasing a mini.. but i didn't complain and just understand it because someone commented that because they were gone for 4 years, they 'might be testing the water first before releasing a full album' .. YES I understand.. but then the track list happened.. WHAT IS THIS?!?!?!

I'm going to understand again.. since I love BIG BANG and I trust them.. well I love Hands Up and like Somebody To Love.. but still disappointed.. a little bit.. well maybe half a bit.. :unsure:

But john tesh THEY'RE BACK!!! I am just excited because of that...

are the photos indicating that what they are wearing is going to be their concept?!?!

I think and in my opinion, Daesung is saving them.. OMGOSH.. he's so hot in the pictures.. the hair suits him well.. this is what we get from not seeing him on stage for 2 years!!! he's hotter than ever!!.. Oh my..

GD is blond again.. not like his blondness color when he was promoting Heartbreaker, but i love him as a blond.. hahaha.. and I kinda like long hair for TOP but, I guess he's working the hair.. and Seungri..same hair but now really the same..it seems like he's been changing his hair but I can't really tell.. :lol:.. I wish he goes back to his hair when they just debuted.. but then I doubt it.. I do like his current hairstyle though.. and Taeyang.. yeah.. hmm.. i am really getting tired of his hair..it's been the same for like forever.. and his poses too..I don't know why.. but I am getting irritated with it.. every time they do a photoshoot or something he's always doing the same thing over and over again.. their is no variety at all.. WHY?? can't they push him to do something else.. if he don't want to change his hair, maybe change his poses or something.. sorry if I am complaining about taeyang..

But then again, they're Big Bang.. so man.. so EXCITED!! ahhhhh!!!

OMGOD!!

I don't even know what can I say... XD

I AM HAPPY! BUT! repeart? U_U no please U_U

and... OMG KANG DAE SUNG!!! YOU LOOK AMAZING! that may make up for the lack of songs.. haha XD

and.. omg.. Bae.. wth is that jacket...

TOP ur hair is.. um.. acceptable, i guess. TOP is my bias but.. ur hubby Dae is distracting me hahah XD

GD's hair is osm

Ri amazing too!!

can't wait for more pics..

Dae is seriously killing me right now <3

Guest -maverick-

Here's something interesting. DJ Murf and Peejay, who are credited in tracks 5 and 6, are actually a part of budasound. AKA home to DJ DOC, Rhymebus, etc so I"m actually looking forward to what they'll churn out. Can't wait for "What Is Right" and "Cafe". To be honest I"m a little apprehensive of "Tonight" based on the autotune/electro-infused little sneak tidbit shown during 2NE1 TV but I"m hoping that's not the same Tonight as their title song...if it is well then who knows maybe they'll surprise us with it being better than it seems?

just found this about DJ Murf: http://www.myspace.com/deejaymurf

also PEEJAY: http://www.myspace.com/peejaysoulmusic

I LOVE what i'm hearing from their music. these got me so excited!!!

Thanks for the links..i feel more appeased w/ their music. I love the beats.

As for their clothes ahhaha will they wear it on MUSIC SHOWS?|? lmao

TOP will be too shiny..it's gonna be blinding me HAHA

Guest KyOnG_sIk

Alright YG, I haven't been complaining so far yet, with the whole mini album instead of full album and promoting only one song instead of six. BUT, if Hands Up and Somebody to Love are repeats, then I WILL start complaining. Just today, I was like "I don't even care what YG does at this point, I just want to see the boys back together on one stage," but come on, I (we) did not wait two years to hear two REPEATS on the new album. Didn't YG promise Big Bang will have ALL new songs though?

Aww, and no Teddy on this album? :(

I like everyone's hair (even GD's, I think) except for Top's. The short bangs don't really work for him. Daesung's hair is SO GOOD. Taeyang & Seungri are flawless as always.

I totally agree with you!

If Hands Up and Somebody To love are the same old versions, there will be a lot complaining. YG has confirm abt 7 fresh new song!

Some more thing I concern is that: all this things (I means: solo mini album for Seungri, album for TOP&GD and now JUST a mini album for highly-anticipated Big Bang!) I start thinking is it for comercial purpose more than for surprising fans, bring more music of Big Bang( you know 3 albums may sell more than one). And because, YG said that there were to many good songs and they cant leave out even ones. So what's wrong IF new MINI album with 2 repeats?!

Anyway, I dont like TOP's hairstyle seriously. He would work out better with spike-up or long hair

maybe when they start promoting songs, it will be long enough LOL.

ok wth with those army boots

I really hate those shoes they should get rid of them a long time ago

omg they have zillions better/cooler shoes why they have to choose those shoes U__U

I'm still holding my judgement

Somebody to love might be a new song tho

bc the Japanese version is composed by GD & different person from this one

i'm trying to be optimistic here

but the lack of Teddy makes me happy :] lol

Uniqlo poster is better than the photo teaser >___<

what's happening???i'm lost :[

is this japanese comeback or korean comeback :[

Guest doublehh03

i think hands up and somebody to love, if same songs, will be somewhat different. but i hope they are different songs b/c SBTL includes different composers apart from GD

Guest bravo_my_life

I hope the songs arent korean versions of japanese songs but Im not going to judge anything until I hear it. I love GD and Daesung's hair the most. Daesung looks like he slimmed down and the hair suits him. I wish Taeyang did sometihng new for a change. Seung Ri kinda looks the same. But im happy the boys are back.

And I have to agree with Alla the lack of Teddy thats a nice pace of change.

Okay I think I'm back to a happy state of mind ^_^ You know whatever happens happens and good or bad this will be a learning lesson for YG and Big Bang so they can do even better for their full (if we can call it that <_<) album. 

Also theres more concept pics to come so I might be happy later cause I really like the style of the pic on the bus ad :D

I'm still excited as hell. Hopefully Tonight will exceed my expectations :wub:

Guest omgshinshin

So I'm not the only one cheering the lack of Teddy? lol.

Anyways, I waited for two years for this, so whatever those two songs may be, remakes or not, I don't care.

If they are remakes... Hands Up as a track is MEH but it's amazing when performed. Somebody to Luv is actually quite nice but not really strong.

If they're not, well, goody!

I'm really excited to hear new songs from them. Above all else, it's the music that made me love Big Bang. Which is why i'm actually happy that people are whining in lj, tumblr and akp and twitter about the tracklist. It means they love BB for the music too :)

Archived