★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest juang_bb

^^^ OMG!!! is 'TONIGHT' going to be their TITLE SONG?!?!

omo! it already sounds awesome!!! gaaahhhddd!!! im starting to spazz again.

im literally shaking right now! what to do when they actually release an actual teaser.

***someone hold me!!!***

Guest shinhdeplol

BIG BANG IS COMING BACK TONIGHT??? Omg what do they mean by that? They're gonna release a teaser or something? Omg pls be a video teaser. These days i have been listening to Stand Up intro a lot, a lot and a lot. I hope the intro/ teaser this time will be as, or even more, awesome :)

Guest Banana Peel

YESSSSSSS :D one title track, woohoo! YG is listening to our cries lol.

And TONIGHT? ooh sounds hot already. I wish it meant bb is going to release a teaser TONIGHT instead, hahahaahha.

Guest beiusung

BIG BANG IS COMING BACK TONIGHT??? Omg what do they mean by that? They're gonna release a teaser or something? Omg pls be a video teaser. These days i have been listening to Stand Up intro a lot, a lot and a lot. I hope the intro/ teaser this time will be as, or even more, awesome :)

What ??

damm you , YG !!!!!!!!!!!

heart attack

Guest shinhdeplol

YG Entertainment’s Yang Hyun Suk uploads ambiguous message onto YG-Life blog

tonightr.jpg

On February 16th, YG Entertainment’s YG-life blog has been receiving explosive interest from fans, as a message saying, “BIGBANG IS BACK “TONIGHT”‘, was unexpectedly uploaded.

The message did not include any sort of explanation or official announcement, however, a representative stated, “Only CEO Yang knows of the meaning behind that message. We didn’t even know he uploaded an entry like that onto the blog.”

It was reported that after successfully ending their promotions on SBS “Inkigayo” last week, GD&TOP and Seungri are back together with fellow members Taeyang and Daesung in the YG company studio busily preparing for their five-membered group comeback.

Stay tuned to allkpop for further updates on this exciting comeback!

Source: OSEN via Nate

Taken from allkpop

OMG ON A BUS TOO

I WANT TO RIDE A BUS LIKE THAT TO SCHOOL EVERYDAY

b01040464d5b84b5c7786.jpg

sssab.jpg

C: 투뱅 @ dcinside // bigbangupdates.com

Guest juang_bb

^^^ whaaaa!!! THIS IS REAL LIFE!!! we got a TEASER PIC even though its taken from afar!! though its far, the boys look GORGEOUS!!!

YG!!! upload HQ pics now!!!

LOVING IT!!! :D

so TONIGHT is probably the album title... nice! :)

Guest littlevoice

OMG, YG... you and your update... its already driving me crazy....

I guess "TONIGHT"  is the title of the album, and the design--- the skull, with the head phone and their names incorporated in it is like a constellation....or something....sweatingbullets.gif

Well.... I'm really excited to see a hq version of that concept photo with their new hairstyle!!!!

*EDIT*

I DIDN'T REALIZED THAT I TOPPED A PAGE...

I WANT TO SHARE SOMETHING THAT I WATCHED A LONG TIME AGO... BUT NOW, IT SEEMS LIKE A TREASURE SINCE IT INVOLVE TOP AND SKIN...

TOP'S NEKID LEGS... WHILE CHANGING CLOTHES ON STAGE WITH THE REST OF BIG BANG... 

@1:45

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pacBZFnKVBU

wub.gif 

Guest shinhdeplol

[TRANS] Enjoy the beverage & Popcorn Set with BIGBANG @ 3D BIGSHOW! (110216)

BIGBANG's BIGSHOW 3D Movie& will be show in theatres on February, 19 (saturday) which is near.

This 3D movie was based on the concerts BIGBANG held at Seoul Olympic Park in 2010 which lasted for 3 days and 50000 people were attracted to the concert which showed their excitement towards the shows. And this time, the fans in Japanese not only can enjoy the virtual performance of the show, but they can also get a set of postcards over the upcoming 2 weeks after the release of the show. Therfore, they are eager to welcome this weekend.

At the theatre, please no not forget to buy the popcorn and drink sets since the original version of the Korea concert's file will be given with the sets!

BIGSHOW 3D Movie , list of songs:

1.LIE

2.Gara Gara GO!!

3. キラキラ (Twinkle)

4.WONDERFUL

5.HALLELUJAH

6.STRONG BOY

7.WHERE U AT

8.WEDDING DRESS

9.TO ACT LIKE NOTHING IS WRONG

10.HARU HARU

11. COTTON CANDY

12.HEARTBREAKER

13.KOREAN DREAM

14.ALWAYS

15. Heaven

16. PABO

17. LAST FAREWELL

18.SUNSET GLOW

19.LIE

# Original postcards

In the two weeks after the release of the film, the set of original postcards will be given to the audience.

The 1st batch: the photos of their live performances printed on

Giving out date: 19/2 (Sat) the 1st 10000 audience in Japan

The 2nd batch: different members version

Giving out date: 26/2 (Sat) the 1st 10000 audience in Japan

the cinemas which are going to give out the gifts: all theaters with the show on

#BIGSHOW 3D Set

In order to celebrate the release of the show, a clear file with the original Korean poster printed on will be given out with the popcorn and drink set.

Selling Date: 29/2 (Sat)

The theatres which will sell the set: United National Cinema, Rosa Kyousei

United Cincema: / ¥ 600 (S size popcorn and soft drinks, salty popcorn will charge ¥50 less

Rosa Kyousei / ¥ 400 ~ (popcorn and drink)

[2010 BIGBANG BIGSHOW 3D Movie]

Starring: BIGBANG (SOL G-DRAGON TOP D-LITE VI)

Director: Song Suk

February 19, 2011 (Sat.) the complete 3D version will be shown

* 2D version is not available.

* Pleae check the official movie site for teaser

* Fee: ¥ 2,500 uniformly (tax and the charge of 3D glasses included)

"Posters will be given to the buyers of special premium tickets & on sale at e + at ¥ 3,000 (tax included)!

T/N: Correct us if got wrong with the list song,Tnx^^

Source: Lismo! Music

Translated and Edited: Rice+Est@BigBangWORLD

(please take OUT with full credits!^^)

Guest beiusung

i don't think they give us the hint of their title song easily like that

the album name might not be the title song like Bigbang mini album " remember" " stand up"

and base on  top's Rap , i think it sound like an intro                                                 

Archived