★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

WHO IS BRINGING HOME THE GREEN?

FkElw.jpg

Korean news site Money Today put together a list of the highest paid celebrities for appearing in CFs. Amongst the male celebrities, veteran Seo Taeji takes the #1 spot with a whopping 2 billion won. Following him is idol group Big Bang, who will make a comeback on February 24th with the group's 4th mini album. Rain takes the bronze, while Big Bang's fierce rapper TOP takes 4th place as an individual.

On the women's side, "Dae Jang Geum" star Lee Youngae takes the crown with 1.2 billion won. Following her are Go Hyunjung, Kim Taehee and Jeon Jihyun in 2nd, 3rd, and 4th place, respectively. The highest grossing CF girl groups are Wonder Girls, 2NE1 and After School, each with 800 million won. SNSD trails slightly behind with 700 million won.

Check out the full list below!

Translated:

qnk5J.jpg

Original:

75pcS.jpg

cr;Money Today & Koreaboo

Taken from omonatheydidn't @LJ

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it's really nice to see the boys up there ^_____^ i was surprised to see tabi at #4 all by himself & making more than most of the ladies! haha, that's awesome though. imagine how much Big Bang will be bringing in by the end of the year.... wacko.gif that's going to be a big number! but, i think the boys split up the money they earn evenly right? 

BIG BANG FIGHTING!

tumblr_lgo8hn20mU1qa4uc1o1_500.jpg

credit:shiiotopholic

Guest juang_bb

^^^ GET IT BOYS!!! damn... as maknae said, "I GOT THE MONEY, MONEY" :lol: so proud! :D

they deserve it though, look at them sell out almost anything they endorse. this report just reinforces the previous one where it says that BIGBANG and Rain are the highest paid in the music industry, though this time, we see the legendary SeoTaiji at the very top. ;) this is the 2nd time in a little over a day that i see BIGBANG's name right after SeoTaiji's, its kinda amazing! ^_^

surprised to see TOP at #4!!! Tabi got more money for his toys! :lol: i think Tabi really got a big boost in his popularity in 2010. being a member of Korea's national idols, and now being a legit movie star! GD's not in the list but im pretty sure he must have made around the same amount for his GMarket endorsement. so awesome... TOP by himself earns more than any other idol outside of BB and also some really popular actors. :lol:

some say the number of endorsements matter too, well im happy to see that BIGBANG boys got both, highest paid and good amount of endorsements. :D

Guest shinhdeplol

[NEWS] Tom & Jerry on me2day’s top 5 most searched ranking!

Singer Kim Jang Hoon ranked #1 on me2day’s most searched ranking.

A me2day official informed on the 16th, “Kim Jang-hoon’s me2day ranked number 1 on the ranking of frequently searched users,” he said.

At number 2, following Kim Jang Hoon, was Big Bang’s Seungri who recently released a solo album.

Sandara Park took 3rd place, 4th place went to IU, and at 5th place was G-Dragon.

(Source: daum Translated: alee@ibigbang)

【INFO】BIGBANG G-Dragon & Seungri SBS『Strong Heart』on air 2/22 at 23:15.

C: teambigbang @ twitter

News of Big Bang going to Beijing for the 2011 Dream Concert are false. Korean news confirmed the Dream Concert will be in Korea in May.

C: ibigbang @ twitter

i do hope Big Bang will come though :)

Guest shinhdeplol

GD , TAEYANG & TOP’S MAMA 2010 CUTS FROM TVN ‘GO TO THE JUNGLE’ (110215)

Source realgilbakk@YouTube

Taken from 21BANGS.com

Guest juang_bb

another article regarding the report on endorsement deals, except this one focuses on the MALE celebrity endorsers.

http://www.mt.co.kr/view/mtview.php?type=1&no=2011021515595712124&outlink=1

the title says BIGBANG and RAIN as the highest paid male endorsers. it says SeoTaiji's last CF deal was in 2008, that's why i guess the writer didnt include him in the title. if someone can probably translate but i think it says that aside from BIGBANG's CF contract, TOP got offered a separate modelling contract thus making it on the list by himself.

here's the list, i believe, for A-List male solo endorsers. TOP is #3 overall, behind SeoTaiji and Rain :D

96248975.png

its broken down based on age (inside the parenthesis is the year they were born), so you see Tabi right after BI (Rain) in the 20s range. i believe this is how much they get paid per CF in a year. those with asterisks got long term contracts and that's what they get paid per year if you break it down.

BIGBANG is #1 among groups:

BIGBANG $1.1 Million

2PM 800k, JYJ 800k, SS501 700k, DBSK(HoMin) 530k, SUJU 500k

:w00t:

Guest doublehh03

^ more like it. however, they will still perform all 6 songs in their comeback stages, which will be unique. so i think their comeback stages will be complex and LONG!!!

hopefully they take it back to the lies/haru haru days. those songs are TIMELESS

Guest shinhdeplol

Big Bang to promote only one title track for comeback

Debunking rumors about Big Bang making a comeback with a whopping six title tracks, YGEntertainment has asserted that the group will be promoting only one title track for their upcoming mini-album.

With eight days remaining until their great comeback, a representative of YG Entertainment confirmed on February 16th, “Big Bang’s album will only contain one title track.”

They continued, “Recently, YG artists have been coming out with more than two title tracks to allowtheir fans to listen to more songs. In Big Bang’s case however, though the album will be their first in two years, the group will be focusing on just one song in order to make it a big hit, just like their past songs “Lies” and “Haru Haru“.

The K-pop industry has been seeing many artists emerge from the studio with more than one title trackfor their albums. Considering how 2NE1 and GD&TOP kicked off their promotions with at least three songs each, many began to wonder whether YG Entertainment would carry on their trend for Big Bang’s highly-anticipated comeback.

YGE stated, “We’ve decided for Big Bang to carry on with just one title track, but we can’t yet reveal any concrete information about their title track yet.”

Source: Star News via Nate

Taken from allkpop

Guest juang_bb

^^^ thank God!!! i swear, i had a sigh of relief as soon as i read your post!

thank goodness boys be bringing YG back to his senses. i really prefer the conventional way of promoting. no more over the top stuff, they dont need it. they bring good music and that's all that matters. :D

i'd be honest and say that i always thought and wondered if the reason why YG has been pulling those multi-title track promotions is because they're not sure which one to pick, so they let the public decide. if they finally decided on only 1 song, then they must be confident about it. :)

^@juang_bb:

I love your comment bc that's exactly what I wanted to say XD

so relief & yay! to normal promo :D

the group will be focusing on just one song in order to make it a big hit, just like their past songs “Lies” and “Haru Haru“.

finally..they realized it XD

kvips are supporting this idea as well

because it doesn't work well by having few title track

i'm just so happy hearing this news..i've been worrying about this before :x

but of course i want them to perform other songs once in a while too :D

Archived