★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LIL_5tar_87

I haven't been following BB for awhile now, and I'm glad they're coming back. Plus, I'm glad that Seungri is going on a lot of shows. He's not just promoting himself but also the group for their comeback. Pretty much every show he has been on, he mentioned the other members and BB comeback in Feb. He's such a hardworking boy. It sucks how people see him as arrogant. I plainly see it as his sense of humor is different than others

Guest shinhdeplol

[News] Big Bang announces Japan tour dates

Korean male idols Big Bang have announced the dates for their upcoming concert tour in Japan in May, according to their agency YG Entertainment on Monday.

YG announced in a press release that the boys will kick off their concert tour titled "Love & Pain Tour" in Japan with their first performance at the Osaka Castle Hall located in Osaka of Japan on May 10 and 11, followed by a series of shows at the Makuhari Messe in Chiba city from May 13 till 15, and at the Nippon Gaishi Hall in Nagoya on May 17 and 18.

The boys kicked off a promotional event in Japan last weekend with their "Big Bang Collaboration Teeshirt" which went on sale at popular clothing store Uniqlo.

Late last year, Yang Hyun-suk, CEO of YG Entertainment, announced that the group will be concentrating on their singing careers in Japan, holding their concert tour and promotional events in the country starting in May.

Composed of members G-Dragon, T.O.P, Seungri, Taeyang and Daesung, Big Bang was discovered and trained by major talenthouse YG Entertainment. They have released several albums and hit songs such as "Dirty Cash," "With U," "Lies" and "Haru Haru" since their debut in 2006.

The group successfully crossed over into the Japanese music market in June 2009 with their debut single "My Heaven" which reached No. 3 on the prestigious Oricon daily singles chart and toured three cities in the country which attracted a total of 60,000 fans.

The quintet have released other singles in Japan such as "Tell Me Goodbye" and "Beautiful Hangover" and performed on the main stage at the Summer Sonic Festival August last year and they have recently been focusing on their duo unit, mainly G Dragon and T.O.P -- and solo activities.

source : asiae

taken from : bigbanghaven.blogspot.com

Edited post. LOL.

Posted the wrong stuff. Anyway, rumor time. According to flibbertigibbet@6theory Big Bang TV could possibly be in the process of filming since there were camera crews who were spotted in YG Building. Again, rumor. No definite posts in bestiz so we can only hope for the best.

237394232.jpg

Cr:ibigbang.wordpress.com via juangbb@twitter.

Guest juang_bb

finally uploaded Part 3 of SEUNGRI's TOOK EPISODE 1.

reposting the links for Parts 1,2, & 4.

FULL EPISODE:

SEUNGRI'S TOOK EPISODE 1 PART 1

SEUNGRI'S TOOK EPISODE 1 PART 2

SEUNGRI'S TOOK EPISODE 1 PART 3

SEUNGRI'S TOOK EPISODE 1 PART 4

~~enjoy!!! :D ~~

----------

some updates: SEUNGRI's VVIP ALBUM is #1 in Soribada's weekly album charts for the 2nd week in a row! also, #3 in Soribada's monthly album charts, just behind GTOP (#1) and IU (#2) -- take note, Seungri released his album during the latter part of the month on Jan 20th, plus the other artists who released their albums this month --- good job maknae!!! :D

[News] Big Bang announces Japan tour dates

Korean male idols Big Bang have announced the dates for their upcoming concert tour in Japan in May, according to their agency YG Entertainment on Monday.

YG announced in a press release that the boys will kick off their concert tour titled "Love & Pain Tour" in Japan with their first performance at the Osaka Castle Hall located in Osaka of Japan on May 10 and 11, followed by a series of shows at the Makuhari Messe in Chiba city from May 13 till 15, and at the Nippon Gaishi Hall in Nagoya on May 17 and 18.

The boys kicked off a promotional event in Japan last weekend with their "Big Bang Collaboration Teeshirt" which went on sale at popular clothing store Uniqlo.

Late last year, Yang Hyun-suk, CEO of YG Entertainment, announced that the group will be concentrating on their singing careers in Japan, holding their concert tour and promotional events in the country starting in May.

Composed of members G-Dragon, T.O.P, Seungri, Taeyang and Daesung, Big Bang was discovered and trained by major talenthouse YG Entertainment. They have released several albums and hit songs such as "Dirty Cash," "With U," "Lies" and "Haru Haru" since their debut in 2006.

The group successfully crossed over into the Japanese music market in June 2009 with their debut single "My Heaven" which reached No. 3 on the prestigious Oricon daily singles chart and toured three cities in the country which attracted a total of 60,000 fans.

The quintet have released other singles in Japan such as "Tell Me Goodbye" and "Beautiful Hangover" and performed on the main stage at the Summer Sonic Festival August last year and they have recently been focusing on their duo unit, mainly G Dragon and T.O.P -- and solo activities.

How slow can I be?!?! I didn't even know about this until morning and by the time I went over to Uniqlo this afternoon, all the parkas and ltd ed shirts were all sold out. BB really has a very large fan base is Osaka.

Question: Does anyone know on which website will the sales of the concert tickets be? 1st time buying concert tickets in Japan so I'm not farmiliar with the stuff here. Thanks loads. :D

Link to Uniqlo's website: http://store.uniqlo.com/jp/store/feature/ut/bigbang/

@crosstage, I really want to answer your question definitively but unfortunately, I've no idea how YG does it in Japan. For Korea, it's G-Market. You can try http://ameblo.jp/ygbigbang/page-2.html#main There seems to be a contact number here for the Love & Pain tour.

Anyway, really? They have a fanbase in Osaka? That's good to know. We've all been surprised at how UNIQLO shirts were received by Japanese VIPs. I hope you tell us more of your experience there.

Guest intelligirl

ty juang_bb for uploading episode one <3

Took! Seungri Episode 2. The last episode actually, Took! was short-lived, but there are some really cute moments in it. :) I've seen some of the pirate cuts subbed, but it would be nice if the entire episodes could get subbed too.

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

credit: nodalikes @ YT

The reason Big Bang’s TOP wore a wig and GD changed his hair color is?

th.149b779c03.jpg

[OSEN=Son Namwon reporter] The hairstyles of the Big Bang members changed suddenly. TOP wore a wig and G-Dragon and Seungri changed their hair color. What’s the reason?

The SBS ‘Inkigayo’ that showed on the 6th was like a Big Bang party. Seungri who is the youngest got the Mutizen song prize with his new solo album song ‘What do you Want’. This was a result he got from beating the duo GD&TOP that also competed.

On the stage on this day Seungri changed his hair style completely from programs like the recent New Year special ‘Idol Lord’ and G-Dragon changed from dark black to brown and TOP changed from blonde to a black wig which puzzled the Big Bang fans.

There is only one reason. It’s to hide the concept that will be newly introduced in their new album jacket and the ‘Big Show’ before their comeback. The Big Bang members are planning to refrain from public exposure after the ‘Inkigayo’ cast to focus mainly on their comeback after 2 years.

Differently from other singers, after announcing their new album on the coming 24th, Big Bang will not have their first performance in the terrestrial TV and will be coming back with ‘Big Show’ opening from the 25th to the 27th. Because of their long hiatus, the fans are craving at the maximum and they are curious about how they will have changed after all their transformations.

Source: 권지용뼈라인@bbvipz.com

Translator: Sophia (limesoda101)

Credit: limesoda101@ bigbangvip.net

Guest shinhdeplol

[News] Seungri, new winner to televised music chart

Seungri from male band Big Bang took the trophy from SBS "Inkigayo."

Seungri who is currently pursuing a solo singing career away from his five-member male group, won the Mutizen Award on "Inkigayo" aired on Sunday with his song "WHAT CAN I DO," one of the two title tracks to his first mini-album "V.V,I.P."

Seungri scored the highest amongst other popular singers including GD&T.O.P., Secret, MBLAQ, G.NA, and Navi.

"Thank you so much. I'll do my best in 2011 but always remain humble in attitude," said Seungri in his acceptance speech. He then added, "Big Bang's comeback is imminent."

GD and T.O.P, who are the other two members of Big Bang, gave a playful performance during his acceptance speech.

Five-member group Big Bang, also composed of other members Taeyang and Daesung, is set for a large-scale concert from February 25 to 27.

omitted non-related parts

taken from bigbanghaven.blogspot.com

Guest beiusung

aww can't wait to see their  new concept yayayayayaya

17 days to go

i'm so happy about GD's news article

he is so nice and polite, he deserves Love than anyone else

it seem people now respect him and not misunderstand anymore

Guest shinhdeplol

Taken from GTOP's interview

◇"Big Bang's new song will be warm rock music."

The two members will join Big Bang after finishing their activities as a duet in the middle of the month. Big Bang will release a new album on February 24 and hold a large-scale concert entitled "2011 Big Show" with 40,000 audience members at the Olympic Gymnastics Arena from February 25 until 27. They said, "Big Bang's new album has almost been completed. Big Bang's music has been very cheerful and lyrical so far, but this time we added rock. These days, people seem to find something interesting that can make them laugh and it might come from many accidents and incidents that happened last year, so we are going to present warm and cheerful music for those people rather than heavy and electronic music."

They continued, "The performances made by Big Bang will be very exciting. Actually we do not know what is inside us. When some people say someone is very suitable for the stage, it means that they show off everything hidden inside on the stage. We think that we become completely different people on the stage and become a kind of fool outside the stage (laugh)."

Big Bang, which is also very popular in Japan, will go to Japan from May to July after finishing activities in Korea with their new album. G-Dragon said, "We want to promote ourselves in Japan in earnest, so we will live there for three months. After coming back to Korea, we will hold performances in Korea until the end of this year. Many world-class music composers have participated in producing our new album, so I think that it will become a turning point for Big Bang."

source : KBS

rock music??? hmmm...interesting!!! maybe we can hear more Top singing...wub.gif

i guess everybody has start countdown for this epic comeback. 

17 days to go...w00t.gifw00t.gif

Archived