★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SeungRi @ KJE's Chocolate

I Need A Girl: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ykUxfUEHFQ&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

Heartbreaker: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdvqPsxuZ14&feature=feedu

thx TheYGcrew @ YT for the upload

Interview/talk: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFuCPPXnBmk&feature=player_embedded

thx happyrichlife0818 @ YT for the upload

Guest omgshinshin

tumblr_lg7d42EIgZ1qa7mkio1_500.gif

from jachohjac@tumblr

I love love love his covers of I Need a Girl and Heartbreaker. His added his own style and flair to the songs and made them "Seungri-ish". I'm really glad that in Big Bang, they all have their own style that is so distinct and different from each other that when they sing each other's songs, you'll see their own personality and style seep through their covers.

Proud Big Bang and Seungri fan right here! /biased haha

Guest choco|HOLIC

^ THIS!. I thought the cover was just going to be plain copying,parodying and imitating his hyungs like he always loved to do. Boy was i glad i was wrong! The whole medley was good and from this i could really tell Seungri loves to do musical. i'm glad he performed and prepared this for KJE Chocolate seeing how this music show demands performance that are of above average in terms of music. though i really wished he could have performed songs like White Love and Magic, but whatever.

Not to mention, WCID and VVIP in KJE was by far the better ones i have seen so far. ^^

Seeing the MBC Idol show, i just cant help but to laugh in embarrassment. Seungri (and prolly the rest of BB) are severely bad in sports xD

Guest oh`retro

I am so proud of Seungri for winning on Inkigayo!

He looked so surprised, it was adorable.

And I loved how GD & Top started running/jumping around.

Their interview together was so precious as well.

And Seungri was awesome on KJE Chocolate!

That medley was amazing, all the songs went together so well.

You could definitely tell he's comfortable in musical-type performances, with the talking in between.

His voice sounded really great as well.

And he kept imitating the other BB members during the interview.

I almost died when he imitated Top's part in Knock out, it was so funny.

I adore this guy. :)

Guest shinhdeplol

[NEWS] Seungri reveals how Big Bang's members give him gifts and imitates them!

Watch here

Seungri of BIGBANG described what kinds of birthday presents that his fellow members would give him attracted attention from the audience.

On the 6th of this month, Seungri has appeared on ‘Kim Jung-Eun’s Chocolate’ and sang his new songs, ‘VVIP’ and ‘What do you want’. His solo debut song was produced as he thinks that last year there were a lot of things happen among his friends, in the society and as well as in the showbiz, he therefore wants to encourage people with the song. He has even put a hopeful message in his album as ‘You an I together will make a VVIP’.

The MC, Kim Jung- Eun and Seungri talked about other BIGBANG members. Seungri revealed ‘since all of them have very strong personalities, they would have different ways of giving me a birthday present‘.

‘For G-Dragon, if I am sleeping when he gives me the gift, he would just leave me the gift with a note’. ‘And for Taeyang, he would come and keep calling me in order to give me a surprise gift.’

‘If it is TOP, he would ask me what I want for my gift then he would buy and put my name on it’. ‘And for Daesung, his response would be short and simple, he would just say, ‘Seungri, birthday present’ then ‘go away’.‘ Seungri also imitated the body moments of his fellow members in the show which has aroused a lot of laughters.

(source: rice@bigbangworld + crazycarrot360@yt)

shared by alee @ ibigbang

Seungri is so good at imitating his hyungs :lol:

Archived