Seungri: I love you!

Minji: ... HUL!

(everyone laughs)

C: minkkilove @ tumblr

LOLLL... why saranghae all of a sudden? :P

Guest Ena_Dae

OMG... sold out w/in 15min??

good job jVIPs!!!

i want it too.. there's a uniqlo store here.

i hope they sell it here too..

i want the hoodie on dae soooo bad!!

Guest shinhdeplol

UT×BIGBANG:Press Photos

utbbpress0720110205.jpg

utbbpress0820110205.jpg

utbbpress0920110205.jpg

utbbpress0120101101.jpg

utbbpress0220110205.jpg

utbbpress0320110205.jpg

utbbpress0420110205.jpg

utbbpress0520110205.jpg

utbbpress0620110205.jpg

Via JPNews

Taken from TeamBIGBANG

EDIT:

I was re-watching ToDae's "kiss" on YT and I saw this comment

So T.O.P has Daesung and GD has Seungri, and Taeyang needs a girl loll !

SOOOOOO true :lol:

Guest LadyBee

Seungri & Minji's mini convo towards the end on Seungri's TOOK~

Seungri: Minji-ah!

Minji: Bye!

Seungri: I love you!

Minji: ... HUL!

(everyone laughs)

C: minkkilove @ tumblr

LOLLL... why saranghae all of a sudden? :P

I think there are some mistakes in the translation. According to the caption below the vid and my knowledge of Korean, it should be like that:

SR: Minji ah ! Sorry ! (idk what it for. maybe because Minji was recording and couldn't come out to have fun ?)

MJ: It's ok!

SR: I love you !

MJ:... HOLL

anw it's so cute <3 SR loves to tease everyone :wub:

Guest shinhdeplol

^ Thanks for the correction ^^ I think your translation makes more sense ^^ I was like wth, why ily all of a sudden :P

I totally forgot that VVIP reached 1 million views already. FINALLY!!! I always wonder why this MV got not so many views, as I think it is soo much fun to watch :P

68487320.png

Guest juang_bb

^^ i watched his perf today. his hair is back to black!!! boy still looks fine as ever!!! and look all those kVIPs representin today!!! :)

Seungri and Minji's interaction is so adorable!!! i replayed it several times lol :lol: he looked so cute teasing minji and telling her SARANGHAE. :lol:

off to watch the idol athletics. :)

Guest juang_bb

FINALLY!! SEUNGRI'S TOOK FULL EPISODE 1 UPLOAD!

no youtube link yet though, i dont know how to rip files from Daum. so hopefully someone can and reupload it on YT.

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

c:bbvipz

edit: i've watched the episode except for part 4 coz it wont load right. i think the 2 guys are Seungri's friends (?) one of them's pretty cute! I like their whole interaction, you can see how comfortable maknae is around his friends. there's one part where i think, from what i understand, his friend said Seungri's only 2nd in BB when it comes to good looks, then he asked who's the first... his friend said its TOP. then Seungri said, which totally reminded me of TOP's story in NAN, that in Big Bang... him and TOP is like a combination, jab jab jab... then HOOK! with TOP's charisma... K.O. :lol: Ri was telling some stories to his friends about the members, but he talked about his TOP hyung a LOT!! lol. he has another story where he reenacts it with his friend... "TOP HYUNG.... HYUNG!" while doing AEGYO! im not sure if he said that TOP likes it that way, for him to act all cute towards him.

there was also this mini rap thing they did while in the car. one of his friends beatbox while him and the other raps. LOL!

maknae and their coordi noonas... the entire thing is really interesting to watch. i hope someone can rip it and upload it in yt and get subbed. :)

Big Bang x Uniqlo Collection to be sold in other countries

Excerpt from an article on Hochi Japan:

BIGBANG x UNIQLO items will be sold in 11 countries and 950 stores. UNIQLO is a global company so they decided to collaborate with BIGBANG, who's popular in other Asian countries.

The other parts of the article were just about Uniqlo and stuff that have been posted already. No info though as to when and which countries or branches the items will be sold. Will just post an update when more details are available but you can also try asking the Uniqlo stores in your country.

Translation by noriko @ bigbangupdates

1296914796030convjpg.jpg1296915303031convjpg.jpg

1296915468032convjpg.jpg1296915558033convjpg.jpg

1296915717035convjpg.jpg

1296915717036convjpg.jpg

credit: net503 @ bbvipz

bigbangjapanblog.jpg

bigbangjapanblog2.jpg

bigbangjapanblog3.jpg

bigbangjapanblog4.jpg

bigbangjapanblog5.jpg

bigbangjapanblog6.jpg

bigbangjapanblog7.jpg

Source: YGBIGBANG Ameblo

Taken from: bigbangupdates.com

BIGBANG x UNIQLO [ENG SUB]

thx bbupdates @ YT for the upload

tumblrlg54yw69iq1qcd3tk.gif

credit: http://hellyeahgdragon.tumblr.com/post/3122660925

i just saw this in the recent GTOP interview

GD&TOP “Natural Hip-Hop…Acknowledged by other rappers”

“Big Bang rumored to have a new track with a sense of rock”

Around the half part of this month the two of you will go back to do activities as Big Bang. In the upcoming February 14th Big Bang will release a new album while in the February 25th until 27th you will held your 2011 Big Show Concert with approximately 4000 attendants in Seoul Olympic Gymnastic Stadium.

Source: 권지용뼈라인@bbvipz | news.naver.com

Translated by: Winalicious@BigBangVIP.net

i'm a little confused at the date, i thought the album's coming out on the 24th?

Guest samosvetleee

GD&TOP “Natural Hip-Hop…Acknowledged by other rappers”

“Big Bang rumored to have a new track with a sense of rock”

Around the half part of this month the two of you will go back to do activities as Big Bang. In the upcoming February 14th Big Bang will release a new album while in the February 25th until 27th you will held your 2011 Big Show Concert with approximately 4000 attendants in Seoul Olympic Gymnastic Stadium.

Anybody noticed the ''Breaking news'' ?

I guess not,but they are not that ''breaking'' as we already know,the date is 24-th Feb,not 14..and it's just a little stupid mistake,that noone paid attention to...but still,to those,who saw it ~ you'd better not get your hopes up..cause 14-th feb would be special,indeed for those,who would have the oppportunity to be a part of GD's Mini concert...rolleyes.gif

I hope someone uploads it on ytube ;____;

I love the concept of Took! I can see Seungri bb

more! LOL <3 And he's so cute in that backstage thing

at MCD! I rly find him the best in these variety

talks =))

Seungri is so cute with IU when they walked in that

Idol Championship XD LOL I wish BIGBANG was there

with them though. I rly find the managers who wore

masks amusing!

And he looks so good with his black hair again!

But i find him sexier in the brown one ;___; But

anyways. HE SANG WELL FOR THAT MUSIC CORE PERF!!!

You can hear the random unf adlibs he makes xD

Guest shinhdeplol

[NEWS] Kara's Hara chooses G-Dragon as most stylish! (110206)

Goo Hara of Kara on one of the questions in her interview on VogueGirl:

Q. which is better, style of G-Dragon or TOP?

A. G-Dragon’s style. he is the most awesome celebrity who wears his stylish clothes in his daily lives. i’m sure he’ll look good even w/o stylists.

Credits:bbvipz via victoryism

Translated by: HuisuYoon@21bangs.com

Shared by Mira@BigbangWORLD

[TRANS] BIGBANG spices up Harajuku's fashion with Uniqlo! (110205)

Bigbang who has just released the news about their mostly anticipated Japan tour of another year, the very popular KPOP band has collaborated with UNIQLO and decided to release their 'BIGBANG * UNIQLO' T-Shirts on 5th, Feb (Sat). On 5th (Sat) and 6th (Sun), the 1st floor of the UNIQLO shops of Tokyo and Harajuku will sell solely their shirts. The fashion of BIGBANG has spiced up the already so trendy Harajuku.

There are totally 10 types of men's T-shirts and they are sold at 1500 yen each. The sizes vary from XS to normal size which are suitable for girls too. On the T-shirts, the symbols which can represent BIGBANG are printed like the covers of their CDs or the names of the members, etc. The designer wants them to be qualified as the uniforms of the fans of BIGBANG. Moreover, there are also limited versions which can only brought at 'UT STORE HARAJUKU' and and 'UNIQLO SHINSAIBASHI ' at Osaka. There are some cotton windbreakers which are only available in some shops. (There are 5 version in total, each costing 2990 yen)

Besides, accompanying the selling of these shirts, the outlook and inner decorations of 'UT STORE HARAJUKU' will be changed too. There will be a transformation of 'BIGBANG special edition'! The shops will be decorated with the design of the T-shirts and all of the screens on the 1st floor would have the video of the five members projected, since the company wants to employ the largest scale ever to promote the collaboration of 'BIGBANG * UNIQLO'.

Moreover, the customers who have bought these T-shirts can join the lottery in which they might get the tickets of their largest Japan tour which is going to be held in May in various Japan cities or they might get the 1st edition of the posters. (in which all of the 5 members are wearing the T-shirts). The available period is from 5th (Sat) to 27th (Sun). By the way, the Japan tour is expected to give rise to another round of tickets competition so please pay attention to it.

'BIGBANG * UNIQLO' T- Shirts can be found in all the UNIQLO shops in Japan , 'UT STOR HARAJUKU' and the online shops. There are designs varying from stylish to simple, no matter whether you are a fan of BIGBANG, you should have a look at them !

Source: tokyo walker

Chinese Translation: naya@bigbangfamily.com

English Translation : Rice@BigbangWORLD

(please take OUT with full credits!^^)

GO BIGBANG!!! :lol:

tumblrlg5t38z8fw1qdcel5.gif

tumblrlg5t0zgsko1qdcel5.gif

tumblrlg5t8ikhcl1qdcel5.gif

C: kpopcorngifs @ tumblr

Guest shinhdeplol

[NEWS] Shaun Evaristo hints at Big Bang’s comeback preparations! (110206)

The mastermind choreographer behind Taeyang’s “Wedding Dress” and “I Need a Girl,” Shaun Evaristo, recently tweeted about his possible involvement in Big Bang’s much-anticipated comeback later this month.

In his first tweet, the dancer teased with the question, “VIP’s! guess where I’m going:)…haha.” He then followed-up with another tweet, “got some good replies!haha let’s just say it’s been a while since I’ve seen all of them….”

30 minutes later he returned to ignite the fire more with, “VIPs, lets play:) how about… if I get some new vip followers…I’ll let u know. haha.” He then retweeted the message from his friend wishing him “safe travels” and will see him when Shaun “returns stateside.”

And for his final tweet, Shaun revealed, “ok ok haha. u guys are awesome!! thanks for having a little fun wit me. VIPs,check my blog n u’ll find out!” In the blog, the sought after dancer wrote, “I guess this pretty much sums it up VIPs:) now for which artist? haha about to fly now! thanks for playing!! also thank you all so much for the support. I will do my best and keep you guys moving and dancing. fighting!!…more updates when I land.”

screenshot20110205at243.png

So, it appears that Shaun Evaristo is on his way to Korea and will most likely take part in Big Bang’s comeback preparations. With this new information, VIPs will have to contain their excitement more since Big Bang is surely gearing up to come back with the force of a supernova! Are you looking forward to seeing their comeback possibly backed by a reputable choreographer?

Source: Koreaboo + Shaun Evaristo's Twitter

Credits: omonayun@21bangs.com

Shared by Est@BigbangWORLD

Guest shinhdeplol

UEE’s mini homepage gets attacked by Seungri fans

Ever since After School’s UEE appeared on SBS’s “King of Idols“, her mini homepage has been off-the-wall busy.

For those of you who haven’t heard of “King of Idols”, it was a Lunar New Year special that had numerous idols competing against each other in various games. But it had an interesting twist – the idols also had to participate in a ‘couple game’, where they had to pick a partner of the opposite sex. The filming took place in Pattaya, Thailand for two nights and three days.

When the episode aired on February 2nd, fans of Big Bang’s Seungri became enraged by UEE’s disregard towards their idol.

First, during the game ‘King of Strategy‘ game (in which opposing teams had to push one another into the water), UEE stated, “I just want to beat Seungri” and ended up pushing him into the water during the game. Additionally, during the couple picking game, Seungri opened his heart to UEE – only to receive a “No thanks” from her end. UEE ended up picking 2AM’s Jinwoon.

After watching UEE’s behavior, Seungri fans attacked UEE’s mini homepage with malicious and abusive comments.

Seeing these negative comments, a few netizens stated, “This is too much. Even if you are upset as a Seungri fan, I think this kind of comment is manner-less” and “What would Seungri think if he saw these comments?”

20110205ueehomepage.jpg

Source: Donga via Yahoo!Korea

Taken from: ALlkpop

Oh no :( I think UEE is a little too much too but I wont go to her blog to attack her like that :(

Well a part of me wants to feel bad for her because it IS scripted but I sorta don't.  I don't know why. Maybe its cause the way she turned him down was f'ing snobbish and baby looked genuinely depressed after that. Maybe I'm reading way more into than I should. I think KVIPs need to let it go though. Lets stay drama free please.

Archived