★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest prettygirl_pc

sd18xj.jpg

Seriously.. this pic looks exactly what would happen if Harry Potter and Draco Malfor weren friends.. it's like Harry got electricued and Draco was there to smile at him!!! I dont know how to feel about GD's hair.. it's cute but it's too electricued for me.. too einstein for me!! but i still LOVE him!!!

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shinhdeplol

Park Bom dances to Taeyang’s “Only Look At Me”

The 2010 YG Family Concert takes place this weekend, from December 4th – 5th at the Seoul Olympic Stadium, and 2NE1 member Park Bom has teased fans further with an update on her me2day.

Park Bom wrote on her me2day on December 4th, “This is actually Youngbae’s ‘Only Look At Me’ performance that I rehearsed to show at our concert. I worked really hard to make all of you laugh kekeke but due to the time limit, I won’t be able to show you. Instead, I rehearsed something from our Swi.T seniors…Eunju unni, anticipate it~~~*^^*”.

The above entry was accompanied by a short clip of Bom doing Taeyang’s ‘Only Look At Me‘.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0a2dT5wm268&feature=player_embedded

Source: Park Bom’s me2day

Taken from: Allkpop

Guest shinhdeplol

G-Dragon, Taeyang and Seungri Photos displayed @ Se7en's Restaurant

o0480064010897466190.jpg

o0480064010897466204.jpg

o0480064010897466208.jpg

o0480064010897466212.jpg

Source: happyrichlife

Shared by Vic @ bigbangupdates

Fanarts of Big Bang as ...South Park characters?

4bb0d61a4fbe61534134179.jpg

8e2bc91636915f82c3fd789.jpg

880fe70edb23b95395ca6b9.jpg

d0e3cc3a5258afb6828b139.jpg

000600cbceaa0371f8dc619.jpg

source : SCN via victoria1022 @ baidu

taken from bigbanghaven.blogspot.com

Guest wanderlove

I think she changed her mind and she's not going to do LOAM, instead they are going to do SWI.T's 'I'll Be There'...

she updated her me2 and a picture of the group mentioned above was posted..

too bad, i was really excited for the performance and the Taeyang and GD will sing their own version.. and the three of them will be on stage.. that will be exciting..

Guest shinhdeplol

^ If she really isnt going to do LOAM, thats such a shame because I have been getting my hope up for a joint stage of them.

Well, Im sure there are way more other special stages in YG Concert :w00t:

instantology tweeted about YG Concert costume

내일 있을 YG콘서트 의상이 50%정도 끝났습니다. 봉제 선생님 예상으론 새벽6시 정도에 모두 마무리가 될듯하다는군요.. 보이지 않는 곳에서 언제나 묵묵히 도움주시는 많은 분들이 있다는걸 항상 감사하고 있습니다. 두어시간 좀 자다가 나가야겠어요. 잊을수없는 생일이 되겠군요. ㅎㅎㅎ

Retweeted by stardaisy212 @ twitter

ANNOUNCEMENT

VIPS,

After much deliberation regarding the response we received from you guys and the PMs

as well. Nelly and Ginger will be PINNING an ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD for you

to be guided on this new system. They are currently finishing it so i am asking this:

FOR NOW,

Any updates shall be posted here on OFFICIAL THREAD. Please refrain from making any separate threads for news,pics,blogs etc. No need to worry we will be moving some posts if we need to. However if posts are about YB, DAESUNG and GD's solo then POSTS should be on their respective INDIVIDUAL THREADS.

Updates for YG FAMILY CONCERT kindly PUT HERE [CONCERT] Bigbang at 2011 YG FAMILY CONCERT

you may post on OFFICIAL THREAD just kindly leave a link for CONCERT THREAD.

SINCE YG FAMILY CONCERT is currently the HOT TOPIC. I have already PINNED that thread for easy access.

Thank you

NURIKA,THUY,GINGER and NELLY please check MOD thread.

Guest shinhdeplol

^ I have to go to school now :( Maybe I will check it later

Fanarts

26ffd93125a8720fad4b5f8.jpg

2ec8f6017acd0a3b3912bb8.jpg

2fa3fbef5c5aa00378f0558.jpg

7b68e926a75e0a4d4d088d0.jpg

8d083528a51db3745343c18.jpg

dcc1a9036d5bcd4a1d95839.jpg

e31cebfa55eaf243d8f9fd2.jpg

fc7a720c4f2074867acbe11.jpg

0401252f81b08b78359bf72.jpg

C: DC & 21 Btool union // 乱zi @ baidu

Wallpapers

0e4bd39d9941e9446f068c6.th.jpg2f93a8ca1dbd594f93457e6.th.jpg70b2ca402d0bfcceb3b7dc6.th.jpg

C: GDFW // 权Jiyongza @ baidu

Guest juang_bb

instantology tweeted about YG Concert costume

instantology actually tweeted again a few hours after that...

빅뱅&세븐 콘서트 의상 90% 완성! 생일을 반납한만큼 좋은 그림이 나왔으면 좋겠어요. 오늘 공연 오시는 분들..이따 봐요!! 아 졸리다 ㅡ.,ㅡ;;

c: instantology@twitter

i think it says that they're 90% done with Big Bang and se7en's costumes for the concert. wow! it's only a couple of hours away then and they're still working on it. i would have thought costumes are done at least like a day or two before. LOL!

anyway, so Bom isn't doing LOAM? i was hoping she would! oh wells.. im pretty sure there'll be some epic collabs coming our way later. i can't wait.

imma sleep for now and hopefully there'll be lots of udpates later! kVIPs! im counting on you to give us some awesome fanpics and fancams!!!

Guest jollibee

i watched the trailer...

definitely watching it!!!

i sooo00oooo looo0oooooove DAESUNG!!!

---its more like FAME rather than comparing it to glee or high school musical...

Guest toozdae08

~~~~~~!!!!ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!~~~~~~

Opening a new thread

* Thread must be legitimate and important such as an event, concert, album, single, etc.

A twitter/me2day update, fanphotos and other items do not require a separate thread. Those items can be posted in either an official thread (BB Official, GD Official, Taeyang Official, Daesung Official, TOP Photo, Seungri Photo) or if they are relevant to another thread (like High High promotional pictures) they can be placed in the High High promotional thread.

*Thread must be labeled with a moniker signaling what type of thread it is such as:

• [EVENT]
  • [CONCERT]
  • [VARIETY]
  • [ALBUM]
  • [sINGLE]

EVENTS: Anything like the MAMAs or Gayos

CONCERTS: self-explanatory

VARIETY: Variety show appearances

ALBUM: ALL ALBUM PROMOTIONS (like High High) - weekly shows, album jacket, photos, songs, discussions about the album itself

SINGLE: promotions digital single like Ri's upcoming one - all weekly shows, single jacket, lyrics, etc, discussions on it

EVERYTHING ELSE will be put in either member's solo threads, the lounge (random discussions), or THE OFFICIAL THREAD

That means: ME2DAY UPDATES, RANDOM RUMORS, TWEETS, CFs (unless it's a digital single too), magazine scans, and news too (unless it's part of an album/single promotion)will all go to an OFFICIAL THREAD (main or solo)

*FYI, the GTOP High High thread, Ri Solo thread have all been made and just not unrevealed yet (waiting till we got the system figured out for High High and Ri's Solo is still far off, don't want just spam for it). We're considering whether or not Big Bang comeback deserves a thread now since it's just news that they have a date -the album itself and the following promotions will have it's own thread.

People have complained, and so have I, that they don't like all these pointless threads. And the system we've developed is to create threads that are relevant while keeping the day to day stuff in the official threads.

and of course, let us know how you feel about this, we do take what you guys say into consideration - you can comment in the thread created for this announcement, we will leave it open for a week. It is pinned

[unconfirmed] Big Bang to hold their 2011 BIGSHOW Concert on Feb. 25th - 27th, 2011?

vo98ua.jpg

held has piqued the interest and curiosity of fans as the message on the signboard seems to provide information about Big Bang's 2011 BIGSHOW Concert.

Another teaser from Papa YG?? But this would definitely excite the fans even more!! Let's wait for Papa YG to drop more information.

Source: yeosa26@me2day

Taken from: bigbanghaven

Yang Hyun Suk, "Big Bang's new album will not include a solo or a duet"

b440e85463ce42101138c29.jpg

On the 3rd (of Dec), YG Entertainment President, Yang Hyun Suk said, "To prepare for this new album, Big Bang spent a lot of effort and time on it. Through this, it will allow everyone to see a higher and better level of Big Bang's music."

Following that, he said, "Big Bang's new album will not include any member's solo or duet song. Only songs that include all the 5 members will be in the album. This is not only because of their long period of absence but also as a gift to those fans who have waited so long for Big Bang."

He also said, "Big Bang will return in February and will do promotions in Korea for the entire year. Although they will also be doing promotion in Japan, they will be putting their main focus in Korea."

Sources: Star News + 权Jiyongza@baidu (Chinese)

Translation: Yvonne@bigbangupdates

Archived