★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest ChauDinh

I love those comments, I have read somewhere that

TOP look like he had just come out of Hogwarts hehe,

white hair like Malfoy keke.

Ji Yong look so naive with that glasses.

and TOP's outfit is so charismatic.

I prefer TOP's hair goes down like this, so charm!

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh wow its december already!!!

and it seemed like yesterday was the day when YG announced the concert...haah its wasnt that long of a wait after all ;)

Guest juang_bb

the GTOP pics at the Galliano party... LOL!!! those two really, they're so crazy and that's what makes me love them even more. They may seem opposites in personalities and style, but they're actually more alike especially when it comes to their love for fashion, music, and being daring.

this makes me more excited for their comeback. with those two, you just dont know what they'll be brining to the table.

I've always wondered, does it annoy anyone else when other idol groups do signature moves of our boys? Moves like GD's chin wiping, his cute bow with the microphone held gently in his hands, the trill sound while they're performing, or even taking a mixture of TOP's rap moves in Lies and Last Farewell and combining them together. I understand our boys don't have a copyright on the moves but I feel that it's so completely GD or so completely TOP that I feel a slight twinge of annoyance if anyone else does it. Usually it's a group that I like too and I get a little turned off by it. However, I'm not trying to insult any other group and maybe it's a bit dumb of me to be bothered but I wanted to know if anyone else felt the same.

Guest juang_bb

7qfth.jpg

"우리는 YG FAMILY FAMILY~~"

i knew he'll be updating his me2day, i've been waiting!!! that YGFAM cape is really cool, and GD is still playing with that segway! LOL!!!

i hope Tabi updates again about the concert, as well as Daesung and YB's twitter!

i know thuy already made a thread for their blog updates but i dont know what happened to it. mods feel free to merge it there if need be.

Guest akmaooo

I've always wondered, does it annoy anyone else when other idol groups do signature moves of our boys? Moves like GD's chin wiping, his cute bow with the microphone held gently in his hands, the trill sound while they're performing, or even taking a mixture of TOP's rap moves in Lies and Last Farewell and combining them together. I understand our boys don't have a copyright on the moves but I feel that it's so completely GD or so completely TOP that I feel a slight twinge of annoyance if anyone else does it. Usually it's a group that I like too and I get a little turned off by it. However, I'm not trying to insult any other group and maybe it's a bit dumb of me to be bothered but I wanted to know if anyone else felt the same.

What i am thinking after reading your comment, it i heard some peoples think Taekyeon did similary moves from T.O.P when they perform

i forget about which performance but... it's when taekyeon went on his knees and rapping !! like T.O.P did for Last Farewell !!!

Then after, they made some comparisons between them !!

TOP is still the best tho.... :P

Personally, I don't get bothered by it...because like you said, they don't have the rights to those moves, but mostly because BIG BANG does it better than anyone else. So there's really no comparison.

So I haven't been able to visit soompi for a few days because of school, and now that I'm back, I see that some threads have been locked, others are hidden or not even started. This new system is very inconsistent and it's becoming more of a hassle than anything else. I can already sense that this forum is losing visitors because there's too many rules now. It seems like only mods are allowed to start new threads and only when they feel it's appropriate. I seriously don't get it. This is a fan forum, why all the limitations and srs bsns?? The news of GTOP's album, Seungri's single, and BB's comeback has been out since Sunday, yet there are NO THREADS for it! Whatevs, guess I'll stick to lurking.

On a lighter note, 11 more days until High High/Oh Yeah! :w00t:

Guest toozdae08

^

True Big Bang doesn't own these moves nor are they even the originators - that chin swipe has been done before in Hip Hop and I've seen heard the trill sound before too (also in hip hop). At this point no one owns these moves. And it would be a bit stupid on my part to hate on groups for "copying" something that GD or TOP copied too. However, GD and TOP has found a way to make those moves theirs just like their hip hop predecessors, the other idol groups haven't yet.

@ iamyourfather

only know of CL and I'm sure old school YG acts have too. Don't really follow any more kpop idol groups to say who has and who hasn't.

Yes, I was aware others have done it before. CLI0 is right though, there is no comparison because Big Bang does it better than anyone.

Guest peppermintsugar

^

True Big Bang doesn't own these moves nor are they even the originators - that chin swipe has been done before in Hip Hop and I've seen heard the trill sound before too (also in hip hop). At this point no one owns these moves. And it would be a bit stupid on my part to hate on groups for "copying" something that GD or TOP copied too. However, GD and TOP has found a way to make those moves theirs just like their hip hop predecessors, the other idol groups haven't yet.

@ iamyourfather

only know of CL and I'm sure old school YG acts have too. Don't really follow any more kpop idol groups to say who has and who hasn't.

I couldn't agree more, really. It honestly just reminds me of people that say so-and-so copies Lady Gaga when Lady Gaga has gotten almost everything she is from women like Madonna and Christina Aguilera. "Making it theirs" is up to each individual person.

Guest toozdae08

^

Agreed. Lady Gaga is a mix of Madonna with lots of Asian influences - she's admitted to it herself. And her music isn't very original either - electro dance pop that's been big in Europe since the 90s. But she made it her own and developed a Gaga sound. but not, she isn't an original

This is one my few complaints about the new system....A new thread for one new tweet? :unsure: . I know things are in a "beta" type phase but I hope that there can be just one thread were all the tweets/me2day updates will be posted.

Anyways I love the solo shots for the calender. *makes me miss TOPs black hair* . Lol and GTOP at that party.. OMG GDs hair is ummmm interesting :sweatingbullets: . I do hope he just cuts it off before comeback I think he would look really cute with a short style.

Archived